Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

CollegeDudes - Jerry Ford - Busts A Nut

Jerry Ford is a sexy stud from Colorado. He is only 20 years old but he is fairly mature for his age, and bringing him on-board was a breeze. He told us that he loves walking around the house naked, and would not wear clothing at all if he did not have to. This kind of attitude makes Jerry the perfect type of guy for us. His deep blue eyes really can get you going when he is looking at you, but the nice surprise is definitely a little lower. Jerry sports a nice fat uncut cock, and he gets into jerking off almost as much as he likes being naked. You can tell he played football in high school ? he has a nice ass and a good upper body. This college stud moans and starts breathing heavier and heavier as he gets close to spraying a load of jizz all over himself. He gives us that sexy smile again after he catches his breath. You will enjoy watching this vid!

Length: 218 MiB Duration: 19mn 39s 766ms
Video: VC-1 at 1 500 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA at 64.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Phoenixxx - Confession Time For Casey (Kirk Cummings & Casey Williams)

Horny guy Casey Williams has been thinking about men a lot recently, and he's worried about his wife finding out. Thankfully he has the religious guidance - and eager fuckhole - of Kirk Cummings! It's a hardcore session of cock sucking and ass slamming as Casey satisfies his secret desires and explodes his straight hunk load all over Kirk's ass! I'm not gonna tell you what Kirk does with his cum shot, but religious viewers might want to look away!

Length: 772 MiB Duration: 25mn 32s 284ms
Video: AVC at 4 096 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

PigBoyRuben - Berlin CumDump

Ridick Luvz To Get Raw Cocks And Thick Loadz Up His Round Hairy Ass. Waitin On 4 In Jockstrap Hole Craving To Leak Cum!

Length: 319 MiB Duration: 8mn 42s 700ms
Video: AVC at 4 976 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 60.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

PigBoyRuben - Big Dick Orgy 3

3 Monster Dicks Trashing Slutty Pussyboi. Balls Deep Cute Luan Takes Them All! Twink Hole Stuffed And Loaded W Cum. What A Delight!

Length: 485 MiB Duration: 13mn 12s 360ms
Video: AVC at 4 997 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Legend Men - Rod Steele (Rodney Steele) Compilation

Length: 1.78 GiB Duration: 39mn 21s 578ms
Video: AVC at 6 355 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

PigBoyRuben - Breed Dat Slut!

Roman W His Hungry Twink Pussy And Big Dick Always Craving For Bareback Sex And Hole Turned Into Wet Leaking Cumdump!

Length: 358 MiB Duration: 9mn 47s 937ms
Video: AVC at 4 972 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.180 fps

Download from:

Gboy

PigBoyRuben - Breed Me Hard Pig!

Turned Into Fuckmeat: Pigboy Trashed By Hung Stallion Caco Fox In Sao Paulo. Riding His Rock Hard Dick Made His Hole Quite Sloppy. Cum Drippin Out Slowly..

Length: 458 MiB Duration: 9mn 29s 80ms
Video: AVC at 6 645 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

PigBoyRuben - Breeding Hot Syrian

Pigboy Cruised Hot Syrian Boy On The Street And Soon After Made Love To Him And Fill His Hole W Big Load! What A Cute Nasty Babe!

Length: 308 MiB Duration: 8mn 22s 222ms
Video: AVC at 5 009 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.250 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Legend Men - Rod Steele #2

For rods second video it hot outside and rod is horny laying back in the hammock, his cock hardens and he pull it out of his trunks to stroke it. kneeling on the hammock stroking, showing his hole til he cant stand the heat any more so its off to the shower to blow the load and cool off

Length: 155 MiB Duration: 10mn 15s 282ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 1 983 Kbps, Aspect: 640 x 480 (1.333) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

RS - Big Load Movers - Drew Valentino, Xavier & Luca del Rey

Drew Valentino and Xavier have an oversized delivery for Luca del Rey, but both movers are confident that their client can take their XXL load. After helping take off Luca's towel, Drew lubes things up by taking his tongue to Luca's freshly-showered bubble butt. Both movers are soon filling up their satisfied customer at both ends with Drew barebacking his hole and Xavier fucking his open mouth. Luca moans with all his might as both men continuously drill his ass with their long cocks. Laying on his back with his furry legs spread open, Luca rolls his eyes into the back of his head as Drew busts all over his hole, he strokes out his own hot load, and later he sucks the final drops of cum out of Xavier's impressive meat.

Length: 1.31 GiB Duration: 25mn 9s 459ms
Video: AVC at 7 267 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 196 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ScoutBoys - Troop Time - Chapter 15 After Camping

The boys got back to base camp in the middle of the afternoon. The three of them had been on an unsupervised, mini-expedition which had involved sleeping alone in a tent they'd pitched themselves.

It's always a bit of a relief when they get back in one piece, but you also know they're gonna be buzzing on sugar or utterly exhausted because they spent the night telling ghost stories or convincing themselves they were about to be attacked by wild animals.

All three of them certainly looked filthy and pretty disheveled. I knew they would need a rest, but the most important thing was to get them out of their dirty uniforms and give them a few lessons in hand-washing clothes in the great outdoors!

I took them into my tent and instructed them to remove their shirts. I didn't know the lads very well. I'm fairly new to the troop and our paths hadn't crossed too many times. One of the other Scoutmasters told me to keep an eye on them, however, because they're known to be quite mischievous. And because I've got a bit of a penchant for bad boys, I promised to do just that.

It turns out that all three of them are pretty easy on the eye, so getting them to undress in front of me promised a few unexpected perks!

My eyes drifted hungrily from one scout to the next. Blond boy, Jack's as cute as a button with big, doleful, blue eyes. Troye is dark and brooding, with long, lean limbs. And young Marcus is the cheeky, short, smart-ass of the trio. Their torsos all seemed to be developing rather nicely and I couldn't wait to get them out of their shorts to see whether the lower halves were as appealing!

As their shorts came off, my dick started pounding in my jeans. I don't know what came over me, but I was suddenly imagining all three of them getting down to it, making out in a hormone-heavy heap of writhing, grinding, teenaged flesh. Putting on a filthy show for my eyes only.

I heard myself speaking before my brain realized what I was saying. I gestured towards Jack and told him he should kiss Marcus. When the boys hesitated, I reminded them that we were only playing a game and that everything we were doing was just for fun.

The words I was speaking were as lame as they were outrageous and if they'd been able to see the huge bulge between my legs they'd have known what was really going on! I was pretty astounded when the expression on both boys' faces changed and they moved in for a kiss.

It wasn't just a little childish peck - they really went for it and started smooching. I told Marcus to kiss Jack's neck, and he instantly obeyed me. It was one of the hottest sights I think I've ever seen.

Troye was watching, looking a little nervous and left out, so I ordered Jack to kiss him before telling young Marcus to join them. They were soon heavily making out, looking like three horny studs.

I instructed them to start taking down their underpants. Marcus was in a tight little jock which looked pretty sensational, but he was hard as a rock underneath, so it had to come off. I encouraged him to lean into me so that I could gently run my hands up and down his body as his cock bounced and twitched.

I then, somewhat casually, ordered Troye to get his mouth wrapped around Marcus' dick. He seemed a little freaked out by the idea at first, but my reminding him he was just playing a game seemed to do the trick. He was soon kissing the tip of Marcus' cock, then licking up and down its shaft.

When Jack joined in with the dick-sucking fun, the whole thing shot up to the next level. The boys were soon taking initiative, searching for the most pleasurable acts, watching and listening intently to each other to get a sense of what was working. They were in freakin' ecstasy!

It seemed appropriate at that moment to get my dick out and join in the fun. It was so hard, I could barely get the thing out of my pants!

Troye knelt up and started to fuck Marcus' face like a pro. Before long, Marcus had his hand on my dick and was jerking it with intent. I couldn't decide which of the boys I wanted the most. They all had incredible bodies and astonishingly hard dicks. I fed my cock into Jack's mouth and he gave me the most amazing head. His lips were cold, but his mouth was warm and tight and I slid in and out with great ease and pleasure on my part.

I looked at Troye and knew I wanted to kiss him. Seconds later, I had my tongue in his mouth and we were making out like horny teenagers. There was something incredibly hot about the thought of my white, daddy beard prickling against his flushed, soft cheeks.

Then I kissed Marcus. It was a wet, wanton, dirty, sleazy kiss. I thrust my rough tongue deep into his mouth and he responded like his young life depended on it. I had an insanely pleasurable, almost out-of-body experience, where I was able to look in on the sexy scene and see me, a middle aged man in full, pristine uniform, with three naked boys eagerly taking it in turns to suck me off.

The next stage was getting the boys to kneel up in a line, showing off their beautiful peachy butts. I slapped and rubbed each in turn, trying to work out which I was gonna fuck first. I got my tongue and fingers inside Troye's ass to begin with before making my way along the line to see which one felt the tightest and which one tasted the best.

I decided to fuck Troye first and, with great effort, pushed my hard dick into him. He winced and gasped, hugely shocked by the sensation to the point where I wondered if I was about to pop three cherries in one session! He gritted his teeth and took me like a man, despite plainly being in some degree of discomfort. I couldn't help but go in hard and pretty fast. My loins were too horny to do it any other way.

After giving the boy quite the pounding, I pulled out and sank myself into Jack, who took me with a little more ease, but felt just as tight. I gave him a deep, grinding fuck, before speeding things up and banging him good and hard.

Last but not least was Marcus, who screamed when I started to penetrate him. He was so tight, he made me grunt. It was probably something to do with the way that he'd kissed me earlier, but I instantly knew this boy needed to be the grand climax of my encounter. I banged the other two again, but knew Marcus was the one I wanted to release myself inside. We had a connection. Marcus was the real deal.

I went top speed and then exploded into him. I could feel the semen gushing out of my dick and driving into his guts and then, as I pulled out, it squirted onto the floor of the tent. I can't imagine ever experiencing something as intense or as satisfying in my life again.

Length: 1.81 GiB Duration: 30mn 58s 348ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 321 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Spritzz - Lior Hod, Beno Eker & Ron Negba - Showering His Hole With Double Cream

Big dicked boy Ron can't wait to join the party when he finds naked boys Beno and Lior playing in the bedroom, and you can bet he's welcomed eagerly by the greedy young twinks who always love some more cock and ass to play with. The insanely greedy boys can't seem to get enough of all the hard young penis being waved in their faces as they surrender to a session of cock sucking, but with a little licking of lucky boy Ron's winking little starfish he's soon being plundered and shared between his two friends. Lior thrusts his raw length into his snug little butt and fucks him good before Beno gets that ass and gives the hung boy a ride on his dong. There's more than enough cream for his thirsty ass to take when the two wank off and shower his fucked hole with their hot creamy loads.

Length: 1.05 GiB Duration: 24mn 46s 378ms
Video: AVC at 5 939 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 118 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

TheGuySite - Hairy Cub Jerks Off

Is he a cub or an otter? He's a hottie either way. Check him out.

Length: 1.05 GiB Duration: 17mn 55s 521ms
Audio: AAC at 257 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

YoungBastards - Using A Slutty Raw Fuck Hole

The boy has to bend over and in moments the thick raw tool is invading his hole. He can cry out if he likes, but that big fuckstick is still gonna pound his ass deep and hard. The uncut length of manly muscle is powered by a jock top who won't stop until his seed is slinging from his helmet, and he's gonna make the most of it while he slams his bottom down on the bed and pounds his hips to drive that stick as deep as it will go. The veiny tool dribbles and drips precum when he pulls it out to reposition his slutty hole for another round, using his raw fuck hole until his spooge is ready to pump out. With his mess drenching his bottom's balls he rams his gooey shaft back inside to fully own the used ass.

Length: 770 MiB Duration: 17mn 29s 9ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

DadCreep - Cameron Coxxx & Ryan Jacobs - Know Your Worth

An appalled Cameron has just found the nudes his stepson Ryan has been sending out, and can't believe his carelessness in sharing such private pictures with random guys. He sits Ryan down for a chat, and after Ryan's sassiness becomes too fierce, Cameron has no other choice but to show him who's the boss.

Length: 819 MiB Duration: 25mn 35s 276ms
Video: AVC at 4 340 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

AmateursDoIt - Kaleb & Oliver

Hairy amateur, Oliver, is taping his first session in front of our cameras and Kaleb is there to show him the ropes. Real ropes may be in the future, but for now these two hot Aussies are going to focus on all the body's holes and how to use them for pleasure!

Kaleb takes Oliver into his arms and they start making out. No ordinary kissing, mind you, but deep, passionate kissing that could go on forever. Both boys are moaning and groaning as they probe each other's mouths with their hungry tongues.

After a good long make-out, it's time to check out a different way to use the mouth hole. Kaleb has a huge grin on his face as Oliver starts to suck his hardening dick. At first it's through the underwear but quickly the beast comes out and it's bigger than Oliver was expecting!

Will he be able to take it down his throat? Of course! Kaleb can tell this is getting him close so it's time for new exploration.

And now Kaleb is ready to show Oliver the best way to finish this lesson. He lines the tip of his rock-hard cock up to Oliver's hot hole and plunges deep. This may be Oliver's favorite hole of all! Kaleb's long thick dick is sending shockwaves of pleasure through Oliver's whole body! It can't be long now until someone is gonna shoot! Hairy amateur, Oliver, is taping his first session in front of our cameras and Kaleb is there to show him the ropes. Real ropes may be in the future, but for now these two hot Aussies are going to focus on all the body's holes and how to use them for pleasure!

Kaleb takes Oliver into his arms and they start making out. No ordinary kissing, mind you, but deep, passionate kissing that could go on forever. Both boys are moaning and groaning as they probe each other's mouths with their hungry tongues.

After a good long make-out, it's time to check out a different way to use the mouth hole. Kaleb has a huge grin on his face as Oliver starts to suck his hardening dick. At first it's through the underwear but quickly the beast comes out and it's bigger than Oliver was expecting!

Will he be able to take it down his throat? Of course! Kaleb can tell this is getting him close so it's time for new exploration.

And now Kaleb is ready to show Oliver the best way to finish this lesson. He lines the tip of his rock-hard cock up to Oliver's hot hole and plunges deep. This may be Oliver's favorite hole of all! Kaleb's long thick dick is sending shockwaves of pleasure through Oliver's whole body! It can't be long now until someone is gonna shoot!

Length: 2.21 GiB Duration: 37mn 53s 516ms
Audio: AAC at 323 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Taylor Launer - EROTIC SOLO

Taylor Launer is aged 18. He lives in Prague and is a student. In his spare time Taylor enjoys sports, particularly athletics and football. He has a nice smile on his face as he starts his interview, sitting in a chair. Then he stands up and takes off his shirt, showing his fit looking chest. He does a quick flex and then turns around. With back to camera he flexes again. Then he turns once more and takes off his pants, to stand in just his underwear. Taylor runs his hands over the hot body and reaches down to rub his bulging underwear. Then the underwear is removed too, revealing the cockand balls. He takes hold of his cock and starts to wank. He rubs his chest with one hand and wanks with the other. Then Taylor sits on the chair and continues his wanking. Lifting his legs he shows his hot ass hole and reaches down to gently finger it. The cock is rock hard as Taylor plays with his hole. Then he turns over, kneeling in the chair, and again reaches to play with his hole as he pushes his cock back between his legs. He uses both hands to spread the ass cheeks and really expose that tight hole. Then he wanks his dick between his legs as he probes his hole. Turning over he sits in the chair again and wanks his cock. He continues wanking as the balls get nice and tight. Soon the stiff cock is pushed forward as the cum flies out of it. Taylor milks his cock dry and then goes off to the shower to clean up.

Length: 625 MiB Duration: 20mn 50s 560ms
Video: AVC at 4 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BaitBuddies - Cesar Rossi & Tony Salas

Cesar Rossi and his sexy ass are back at the studio in search of straight cock and cash! Cesar gets laid all the time but he still needs to get paid in the process! So, as a popular bait guy, as well as easy on the eyes, Caruso invited Cesar back to convince another straight man into going gay for pay!

Tony Salas is this week's straight guy and he's one hot man! Tony has a sexy face, a big beard, a beautiful body, and a hard throbbing cock! Tony has the total package and he credits it to his years of swimming!

Caruso tells both guys to strip down, get hard, and stay hard. Both guys had no problems with either task. Caruso tells Cesar and Tony to keep stroking while he steps out to check on the girl. But, he returns with terrible news... no girl today. But, if both guys would be willing to fuck each other then he can continue with the scene and he'll double their pay! Tony was a little shocked but he didn't seem too freaked out. He ever looked over and asked Cesar what he thought they should do. Cesar said he needs the money and Tony agreed that he does as well. Plus, both guys were super horny and their cocks were throbbing for some action!

Length: 380 MiB Duration: 26mn 57s 792ms
Video: AVC at 1 872 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 96.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

ChaosMen - Jayden Woods & Leon King RAW

Jayden Woods and Leon King share a kiss before Leon escorts Jayden to the bed. Jayden lays back as Leon helps himself to some Ginger cock.

Jayden enjoys Leon's cocksucking skills before the two swap places. Leon sits on the edge of the bed and Jayden kneels before him. Jayden engulfs Leon's hard dick in his mouth, taking it balls-deep as he looks up into Leon's eyes.

Leon loves a wet and sloppy BJ, and Jayden is happy to oblige. Jayden slobbers all over Leon's thick dick, pulling away to revel strands of saliva running down Leon's cock and balls. Jayden collects some with his hands and uses it to stroke his own cock as he continues to work on Leon.

The two swap places once more - this time Jayden leans over the bed and Leon slides his dick into Jayden's hungry hole. Jayden fucks back onto Leon's cock as Jayden strokes his dick. Leon exclaims that he loves "stretching that tight little hole."

Jayden flips onto his back and Leon plunges back into his hole, pressing hard against Jayden's prostate. As Jayden approaches climax, Leon picks up the pace. Jayden fires off ropes of cum all over his stomach with each of Leon's thrusts.

Caught up in the moment, Leon shoots his load deep into Jayden's ass before we have a chance to change camera angles - but that's okay. Leon showcases his load for the camera as it oozes out of Jayden's hole.

Length: 1 011 MiB Duration: 17mn 28s 896ms
Video: AVC at 7 972 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 108 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

FetishMen - Dildo Screwing Lucas - Fernando Ferraro & Lucas Santanna

Sexy Brazilians know that even when you're tall tan, built and beautiful, sometime vanilla sex is not what you need. Lucas Santanna needs his thick round ass reamed and creamed, and muscle god Fernando Ferraro is up to the task. They go through the usual motions of kissing and grinding their big cocks together. then ease into some Latin kink. Fernando lifts his big arms up and Lucas dives in to sniff, lick and worship his ripe tropical pits.

Length: 645 MiB Duration: 21mn 1s 546ms
Video: AVC at 4 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 264.6 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos