Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

MEN - Dean Young & Papi Kocic - Norse Fuckers Part 3

King of the Norsemen Papi Kocic thinks it's just another day, feasting with his fiercest warriors, servant twink Dean Young sitting on his lap and refilling his goblet... until spy Sir Peter delivers terrible news: Dracock the Dragon is approaching, and the god Loki will do nothing but feed on the chaos and destruction. The god himself appears, and the king begs him to find Thor, god of thunder, to save them, as under the table Dean helps himself to a taste of the royal cock. When Loki leaves on his quest, Papi rims the twink and spanks his ass before pounding the bottom doggystyle. Dean worships the king's muscles, sucking his chest and licking his armpit and abs, then rides the monarch before muscular Papi picks him up for a stand and carry. Dean cums as Papi fucks him on the table before bending over and taking the top's hot load on his hole.

Length: 1.11 GiB Duration: 31mn 10s 329ms
Video: AVC at 4 933 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 138 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Joey Mills & Felix Fox - The Cockout

Eager beaver Felix Fox's promptness backfires when he and his bf Joey Mills show up early to the cookout and find themselves at the mercy of a very stressed hostess. Felix offers Joey a sneaky bj to apologize, squirting mustard on his sausage and licking it off! Joey sucks Felix behind the grill, but when he's called away, Felix sneaks into the kitchen to stick his dick in a pie instead. Luckily, Joey comes in to pick up where he left off, deepthroating the blond hunk and bending over the counter to get fucked. Felix pounds the bottom missionary on the counter, then Joey rides the top till he cums before getting a little pre-cookout snack on his face.

Length: 813 MiB Duration: 22mn 26s 889ms
Video: AVC at 4 903 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BA - Dylan Maguire & Peter Annaud Part 1

With Peter Annaud Fucks Dylan Maguire, BelamiOnline today brings us the first part of another great double feature flip fuck. Two of my longtime faves, two hot young studs with great bodies, huge cocks and great bubble butts. And two guys who are totally versatile. Both guys were introduced on BelamiOnline many years ago. Peter back in 2014 and Dylan even before that, in September 2013. Two guys with an amazing chemistry. You could almost say they were made for each other.

Length: 221 MiB Duration: 18mn 26s 240ms
Video: AVC at 1 537 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Gboy

BA - Glenn Solo

Glenn is a young Slovak guy who came to us recently for this casting. Blond, masculine and sporty if Glenn was born in the US he would make for a perfect Jock with all the cheerleading squad (and half of the guys on the football team) in love with him. Let us know what you think of Glenn. Has he got what it takes?

Length: 565 MiB Duration: 15mn 12s 405ms
Video: MPEG-4 Visual at 4 998 Kbps, Aspect: 1440 x 810 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BareBackThatHole - Jonas Matt And Emanuel

It didn't take much convincing that we needed to watch Jonas and Emanuel fuck for the first time. We've seen what they both can do to a piece of ass. Who would be the one to bottom for the other? The answer became obvious as soon as Jonas bent Emanuel over the bed, took down his shorts, and started to go into a trance while eating a delicious piece of ass. Emanuel loved having his hole feasted on by Jonas, but he was hungry for a cock up his tight ass and wanted it now. Jonas was happy to oblige and pulled his pants down for his boy to suck. Once it was hard, Emanuel knew what to do and took his position on Jonas's cock. Jonas pounded his boy's hole, and Emanuel was there to enjoy the ride until both their balls were fully drained.

Length: 718 MiB Duration: 19mn 35s 294ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

BareBackThatHole - Magreloxl And Jhoownas

It didn't take much convincing that we needed to watch Jonas and Emanuel fuck for the first time. We've seen what they both can do to a piece of ass. Who would be the one to bottom for the other? The answer became obvious as soon as Jonas bent Emanuel over the bed, took down his shorts, and started to go into a trance while eating a delicious piece of ass. Emanuel loved having his hole feasted on by Jonas, but he was hungry for a cock up his tight ass and wanted it now. Jonas was happy to oblige and pulled his pants down for his boy to suck. Once it was hard, Emanuel knew what to do and took his position on Jonas's cock. Jonas pounded his boy's hole, and Emanuel was there to enjoy the ride until both their balls were fully drained.

Length: 724 MiB Duration: 19mn 39s 198ms
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BareBackThatHole - Miguel Salles And Gustavo Ryder

There is nothing sexier than watching a bottom who loves taking a great fuck from a big dick, except for a hot bottom that didn't expect the top's dick to be huge. That's what Gustavo was dealing with when he met Miguel on set. They started kissing, and Gustavo grabbed Miguel's dick and got to feel what he was packing, but it wasn't until he started sucking it that he realized that he was in for the ride of his life. Miguel was all over that cock and wasn't about to let it go. It was too big for his hands, so he knew he was in for a challenge. Miguel was ready to fuck, but knew he had to warm up the ass first and did just that. Once Gustavo was ready, these two put on an amazing show with two cumshots you don't want to miss.

Length: 829 MiB Duration: 22mn 29s 97ms

Download from:

Gboy

BeefCakeHunter - Making Tarzan nut fast

Making Tarzan nut fast was delicious! It's been a long time since we had the pleasure of enjoying this sexy dude here at BeefCakeHunter land. So, when I had the opportunity to invite him once again to the BCH arena, I was very happy. There is something about this sexy married man's cock that drives me crazy

I know that many Hunters do not like men with long hair, personally, I have no problem with it, if they are very manly, as Tarzan is, that's why on this occasion I made him pick up his long hair to project a different look.

With the blessing of his girlfriend, Tarzan saved two days' load for us, and as soon I got on my knees, I started rubbing his package to get him in the mood, and by the moment I took off his pants, I went straight for his beautiful big balls, slowly getting him into the "zone" while he was moaning softly.

As I mentioned above, Tarzan's cock drives me crazy, so I sucked in every possible way, going from fast and rough to slow and sensual, just hearing him moan was enough to keep myself on the edge, at some point, I even dared to kiss his hairy chest, I know, I got very close to his face, maybe a missing opportunity for a kiss lol

I know that I orally serviced him longer than expected for a fuck scene and I knew I would be Making Tarzan nut fast, so I decided to put the condom on and get on my fours to receive that big tool in my tight hole.

Once on my fours, Tarzan started to pound me well, his perfect-shaped tool goes well inside my hole, the feeling was amazing, and since he was already way into the zone, he had my blessing to not worry too much about the timing, you know, sometimes the Beefcakes want to give us a good long performance, but in this case that wouldn't work for him, so I saved him the stress lol, of course, I wish it have lasted longer but, at least he nutted good!

I hope you guys enjoy this video Making Tarzan nut fast.

Length: 405 MiB Duration: 20mn 56s 40ms
Video: AVC at 2 500 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - Gabriel Clark and Mitch Matthews

Mitch Matthews brings his bottom energy back to CockyBoys for a scene with Gabriel Clark and lays it all on the line, candidly expressing all the many things that make for a satisfying sexual experience. His checklist pretty much matches up with the ways of Gabriel right from the start when they kiss & neck and Mitch's crotch swells up with a raging hard-on.

As Gabriel sucks him, Mitch's cock gets even harder illustrating just how turned on he is. After getting Gabriel's masterclass cocksucking, Mitch returns the favor, while taking the time to truly admire and savor every inch of Gabriel's uncut cock. While engaged in a 69, Mitch also urges him to not hold back and throat-fuck him deep and Gabriel is astounded.

Gabriel has some pleasure to give too. As Mitch is turned around, Gabriel tongues his hole and uses his magic fingers to massage his prostate and bring him to the heights of ecstasy, especially as he starts fucking and pounding that hole. In the midst of this, Mitch shows his bottom prowess by flexing his hole and gripping Gabriel's cock, again astounding the sexy top.

Mitch shows his talents again as he rides Gabriel and takes a deep upward pounding before Gabriel flips him on his back to finish him off. Alternately sucking and stroking Mitch while he fucks him, Gabriel brings him to the edge and while their eyes fixed on each other, Mitch strokes out a huge load and in turn, Gabriel shoots a wild and big load. If you had any doubt how much Mitch loved this just look at his widened eyes and broad smile.

Length: 1.79 GiB Duration: 35mn 16s 524ms
Video: AVC at 7 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 241 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Gboy

CockyBoys - No Pain No Gain sc.1 Gabriel Clark, Trevor

Yes, that's right. I did it again! Call me a sadistic bastard, I don't care, but I LOVE seeing hot guys and twinkie bottoms get dominated and pounded hard as if it's the last time they will ever touch cock again! This time poor little bottom boy Trevor is majorly getting worked over by no other than His Majesty - Gabriel! Don't know if I should feel sorry for the boy or wish I were in his place. Watch this scene and learn why your mama told you not to mess around with the cockyboys in town! And don't say I didn't warn you - premature ejaculation is bound to occur while watching these two go at it.

Length: 475 MiB Duration: 21mn 56s 827ms
Video: AVC, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - No Pain No Gain sc.2 Dayton O'Connor, A.J. Irons

I KNEW I had to see Dayton in action with another guy so I had him come back to give my buddy AJ (who's a big beefy slab of hotness) an "intense" massage with all the releases possible. Dayton starts off rubbing AJ up and down but quickly makes his way south to play with AJ's hot hole. Teasing quickly leads to fingering and fingering quickly leads to blow job city. Dayton works that shaft like a pro while AJ eggs him on, grabbing the back of his head and shoving it down onto his dick. Dayton isnt all about servicing though. He asks AJ "why don't you return the favor". AJ's only too happy to get down and dirty on Dayton's dick. Dayton makes him choke on that thing and then slaps him in the face with it. Dayton, now all hard and wet, makes AJ bend over and starts slamming his cock into him. Then AJ flips over on his back so Dayton can pummel his ass. Last up Dayton climbs on top of AJ and pile drive fucks him with his hand around AJ's throat. When AJ's ass is all worn out the two jerk off together - both of them shooting their loads all over AJ's tight ripped abs. Dayton reaches down and milks every last drop out. If you like it dirrrty then you're gonna like Dayton! Check it.

Length: 551 MiB Duration: 23mn 22s 137ms

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - No Pain No Gain sc.3 Hugo Milano, Tyler Ford

Hugo & Tyler start the scene off making out on the stairs, kissing and licking each other's bodies all over. Then Hugo peels his pants off and whips out his hard cock so Tyler can show off his oral skills. Then Hugo returns the favor and gives Tyler a mean blow job while he jerks himself off. When it's time for the ass fucking to begin, Tyler bends over the banister while Hugo gives him a hard fast fucking from behind.

Length: 393 MiB Duration: 18mn 4s 441ms

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - No Pain No Gain sc.4 Billy Brandt, Brad Star

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN. I've heard there's a fine line between pleasure and pain ? fuck I've experienced it. In fact, if you've ever bottomed, the first couple of times everyone experiences it. The first time a cock goes up your ass, you think you might just lose your mind. Your ass tightens, you clench your teeth, and you try to catch your breath. Now imagine you're in that position and you're getting fucked hardcore with a 9 inch cock. I met Billy Brandt at Mickey's in West Hollywood one night. We became friends and when he needed something I could help with, I hooked him up. Check out his scene profile for more. He couldn't afford to repay me, and I never asked. He called me up and told me he wanted to give me something for my site ? his second and final 'bottoming' scene. After we talked through it I agreed, and tapped Brad Star to do the deed. Star was the right choice ? great body, cocky attitude, and a nine inch cock. He fucks Billy hard in this one ? you can literally hear Billy screaming as he gets fucked for the second time in his life. I would like to think some part of Billy enjoyed it, but check out the scene, listen to the moans, see the facial expressions, and judge for yourself?. Billy told me the week after I shot this that his ass still wasn't quite right ? tough stuff.

Length: 446 MiB Duration: 18mn 32s 468ms

Download from:

Gboy

CockyBoys - No Pain No Gain sc.5 Jesse Santana, Jared (King), Tristan Tucker

I'll be honest. There are very few things in life that I enjoy more than a nice hot three-way - one of which being a three-way where the bottom gets double fucked. I had a bunch of the guys over at my place one night before we hit the bars. Tristan still hadn't met Jarred yet but when I introduced them I could tell there was instant chemistry. Cut to us on the dance floor at one of WeHo's nightclubs and not only are Tristan and Jarred grinding up on each other but my hottie Jesse Santana has jumped into the mix. Not being one to ignore opportunity knocking, I asked the boys if they wanted to come back to my pad for an after party. We all had the same thing in mind but Tristan was the only thing to say it out loud. He leaned over and said in my ear "I want two cocks in my ass tonight and you're gonna film it". You gotta love a boy who knows what he wants and ain't afraid to ask for it! As soon as we got back to my place the guys started going at it. After making out for a bit they quickly toss their clothes off as Tristan moves down to his knees to devour their cocks. He actually gets both of their dicks in his mouth at once. Pretty soon the other two boys join in the dick sucking action and before you know it everyone is in everyone else's mouths. But the real action begins when Tristan gets down on all fours and Jarred starts FUCKING him with all he's got. I think the only thing that stopped Tristan from screaming was Jesse's fat cock in his mouth. Not to be outdone, Jesse decides it's his turn for some ass. They flip Tristan around and spit roast him while Jesse gives him a few nice ass slaps for good measure. Then Tristan decides it's time to try taking both of their dicks at once....and boy does this kid ever succeed! First he lays Jarred and Jesse on their backs and sits right down on their two cocks at once - and these boys ain't small either! Next they mix it up a bit and make a Tristan sandwich while they both fuck his hole at once. Trust me - this is one video you HAVE TO SEE. Check it!

Length: 732 MiB Duration: 20mn 0s 199ms
Video: AVC, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

FetishForce - Alex Andrews & Joey Cooper - Tony Buff's Twinks With Kinks

We see Alex Andrews' lightly furry pecs and hear the sound of flesh slapping flesh before we see smooth young Joey Cooper bent over the sofa. Joey is naked and Alex is plundering his hole with a string of anal beads the size of golf balls. Joey's pale buns turn red as Alex slaps, telling him 'take it, take it,' then jamming another bead in. Joey arches his back and tugs on his balls as Alex works to insert every inch of the string of beads into Joey's high, round buns. That accomplished, Alex grabs a black dildo that's twice the diameter of the beads. Joey gasps as it breaches his sphincter muscles, but Alex won't be deterred. He jiggles the toy, pushing it two inches in for every one inch back, rotating it at the same time. Joey can't take any more -- he needs to cum, so Alex lovingly massages his prostate with two fingers while Joey jerks out a thick load of cream, licking the last drops of his fingers.

Length: 580 MiB Duration: 16mn 41s 268ms
Video: AVC at 4 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 149 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

AustinWilde - Hard Day's Night (Austin Wilde, Silas O'Hara) 720p

Silas O'Hara is in quite a pickle. Hammered, horny and stranded at a party, he is staring at the ass crack of dawn through half slits for eyes. When he calls his boy, Austin Wilde, for a ride home and a place to crash, he's fairly sure the night is almost over. The thing is, Austin's day is just beginning, and Silas' phone call has basically jump-started Austin's routine a half hour early this morning. Obligingly, Austin is glad to 'rescue' Silas, but no good deed goes un-returned. So when the two of them return to Austin's place, they've both got one thing on their mind: Silas just wants sleep and Austin just wants to bust his morning nut. Looks like Silas' night just got a little bit longer, and a 'hole' lot harder.

Length: 1.09 GiB Duration: 30mn 11s 478ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 152 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

AustinWilde - Straight From The Vine (Austin Wilde, Wolfie Blue) 720p

Wolfie Blue is one of the best salesman around. His palette is impeccable, his nose for detail unparalleled. But what truly makes Wolfie and exceptional salesman is his willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer and complete the sale. Enter Austin Wilde. Austin has an event and is going to need quite a sizable load. No worries. Wolfie is going to make sure he gets his cock soaked.

Length: 815 MiB Duration: 22mn 8s 195ms
Audio: AAC at 151 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

AustinWilde - Wilde Glory (Austin Wilde, Joey Baltimore) 720p

Here's basically how Austin Wilde spent last Tuesday: he started jerking off in a men's room until somebody finally came along to take a piss. That someone just so happened to be Joey Baltimore. And lucky for Austin, too. See Joey Baltimore is the kind of guy who goes to take a piss in hopes that someone might be jacking off in the stall. So when Austin feeds his dick through the glory hole, fishing for a taker, you might say right place right time, or a match made in... well, a men's room.

Length: 1 012 MiB Duration: 27mn 34s 988ms
Audio: AAC at 150 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos