Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

WH - Alan and Viktor RAW - FULL CONTACT - 28.05.2016

Alan Carly took on Viktor Burek in a submission wrestling match. We have a quick reprise of that match and then watch as the two hot and sweaty bodies embrace each other, after Viktor's victory. They kiss, and rub each other's hot and sweaty body. Alan's cock gets very hard and Viktor drops to his knees to suck on it. He takes the big cock in his mouth and sucks as Alan's hips make a thrusting motion. Alan fucks his dick in and out of Viktor's eager mouth. He moans as his cock feels the pleasure of the sucking. The Viktor stands and they kiss each other again. Alan drops to his knees to return the favor, and suck on some cock. He takes Viktor's cock in his mouth and sucks it voraciously. His head bobs on the swollen dick, taking it all into his mouth. Viktor drops to the mats and is soon on his back, legs in the air, with Alan fingering his hole. Alan fingers it deep and then rims that hot hole too. As he fingers it some more he sucks on Viktor's cock, then it is back to tongueing the hole. Alan's cock is throbbing and needs some action, so it finds its home in Viktor's ass, fucking it standing up. Viktor reaches back and grabs Alan's ass as his hot hole is pounded by that big cock.Loving that dick in his hole Viktor lays on the mats so that Alan can pound his ass some more. He wanks himself as Alan really fucks him deep and hard. That hard fucking sends Viktor over the top and he shoots a huge cumshot all over himself. Then he turns over, onto his belly, for Alan to fuck him some more. That big cock stretches Viktor's ass, as he moans. Alan keeps up his hard fucking of Viktor's hole, until he is ready to cum. Then he pulls out and wanks his cock, shooting the hot cum onto Viktor's ass. Alan milks his cock to release all the cum and then rubs that sexy ass, pulling on the cheeks to check out the hole. He turns Viktor over and kisses him once more before they both go off to the shower.

1080p

Length: 858 MiB Duration: 29mn 14s 176ms
Video: AVC at 4 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 98.5 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Length: 1.45 GiB Duration: 29mn 14s 176ms
Video: AVC at 7 000 Kbps, Aspect: 2560 x 1440 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 98.5 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Alan Carly and Viktor Burek RAW - BACKSTAGE - 02.07.2015 720p

We recently enjoyed a great duo with Alan Carly and Viktor Burek. Now we also have this accompanying backstage view, where we can enjoy the guys, as they work with the crew as they all get ready to make a very hot scene.

Length: 198 MiB Duration: 8mn 55s 274ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 97.9 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Igor & Michal RAW - FULL CONTACT

Length: 648 MiB Duration: 21mn 51s 104ms
Audio: AAC at 159 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Manu & Robert RAW - FULL CONTACT

Length: 583 MiB Duration: 19mn 35s 424ms
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Str8ToGay - Curiosity Killed The Cock - Tyler Sweet & Spencer Fox

In Curiosity Killed The Cock by Str8 To Gay & MEN, Tyler Sweet is caught red handed fucking himself with a dildo and verbally fantasizing about his straight friend, Spencer Fox. Curiosity gets the better of both guys and Tyler finds himself getting pounded by Spencer's 9? cock!

720p

Length: 670 MiB Duration: 31mn 26s 50ms
Video: AVC, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

1080p

Length: 2.31 GiB Duration: 31mn 26s 16ms
Video: AVC at 10 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 106 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

NextDoorOriginals - Weekend Getaway - Elliot Finn, Trevor Harris & Nico Coopa

A "Weekened Getaway" turns into a love triangle with two best friends battling for the affection of a third.

Executive producer Jeremy Babcock writes at Next Door Studios:
"Can't wait for everyone to see this! Our first release from our new Next Door Films brand. We'll be focusing on longer stories, more developed characters, advanced cinematography, and unique locations, and of course, great sex."

Length: 5.72 GiB Duration: 54mn 19s 29ms
Video: AVC at 15.0 Mbps, Aspect: 3840 x 2160 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC1591 - Tanner & Jayden Bareback

I couldn?t help but give Tanner a hard time...

?We have to trouble shoot,? I said. ?Those big balls of yours are always in the way!?

He laughed. I knew he was having fun.

?I will try to keep them under control!?

Jayden was loving them too.

?They keep slapping against my ass,? he said. ?It feels really good!?

720p

Length: 1.01 GiB Duration: 28mn 56s 576ms
Video: AVC at 4 968 Kbps, Aspect: 1248 x 702 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 42.2 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 24.0 KHz

Download from:

1080p

Length: 2.35 GiB Duration: 28mn 56s 576ms
Video: AVC at 11.6 Mbps, Aspect: 1888 x 1062 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 42.2 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 24.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - Vin & Justin Bareback

Out in the forest, shirtless hunks Vin and Justin kiss by the base of a tree, touching each other's muscular chests. Justin surprises Vin by licking his armpit, and the tattooed top pulls down Justin's shorts and kisses his cheeks! In the bedroom, a nude Justin teases his hole on the bed, and Vin watches, stroking his cock, before he needs to get a taste, jacking the bottom's dick as he rims him before sliding his hard meat inside. Justin gets pounded in missionary and rides Vin before cumming on his ouija board chest tattoo, and Vin pulls Justin's head down to shoot his load on his face.

Length: 1.06 GiB Duration: 31mn 6s 891ms
Video: AVC at 4 684 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 204 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Str8Hell - Adrian vs Mito - WRESTLING

Adrian Serdar is matched against Mito Kovac for submission wrestling. They both look good in just their underwear as they do some stretching to warm up. Then the match begins. The guys are quickly grappling with each other as they hit the floor. Mito's underwear is pulled off as they roll around on the floor. Adrian's underwear is pulled off too and they are both naked as each tries to get a good hold. They grab at each other as they roll around, but seem more playful than expert at wrestling. The cocks flail and the asses spread as they roll around . Adrian gains the first point when Mito gives in. Then Adrian's dick is rock hard when they resume the wrestling. Back on the floor they push and pull and try to dominate. Adrian tries to rub his cock over Mito's face whenever he can. They each push and pull as they try for a hold. Adrian gets another point when he forces Mito to submit. He also gets a third point without Mito scoring. Then the guys oil each other all over. Between rounds Adrian likes to get his big cock hard too. When they resume the match Mito scores his first point. He also gets to feel Adrian's big cock slapping on his face. After Adrian scores again they settle down to wank. With the cocks hard they wank each other a little too. Then Mito is persuaded to lick Adrian's cock as the loser. They wank themselves again then and it is Adrian's big cock which is the first to unload. He then relaxes as Mito continues wanking until his cums too. He milks himself dry and then they both go off to the shower to clean up.

Length: 706 MiB Duration: 23mn 54s 240ms

Download from:

Gboy

Str8Hell - Franz Gruber - HOT ASS

Franz Gruber looks very sexy as he reclines on his elbows, wearing some see-thru underwear. He is joined by a helper who start to feel over the sexy body. Oil is rubber all over Franz's sexy chest. Hands reach into the underwear and feel Franz's cock and balls. That cock starts to harden as it is pulled out of the underwear. OIl is dripped onto the cock and then rubbed in. The hand wanks on the oily cock as Franz feels his sexy chest. That cock gets nice and hard as it is wanked. Then the underwear is removed, givinging a nice view of the hot, hairy, hole in the process. More oil is applied to the stiff cock which is wanked some more too. That big cock glistens with oil as it is wanked. Then Franz's legs are raised to really show that hole. Oil is dripped all over and rubbed on the hairy ass cheeks too. That hole hole is spread wide and soon a finger gently teases it. The finger slips inside and starts to fuck. The finger goes knuckle deep as it fucks hard into the hole. The big cock is wanked too as the hot hole feels the fingering. Franz flips onto his right side, presenting that hot ass. It gets fingered some more too, and soon two digits go in. He moves onto his knees, presenting that hole. The ass cheeks get spanked a little too. The cock is wanked back between the legs, with more oil applied too. The hole gets one and then two fingers. Franz wanks himself as a finger fucks his hot ass hole. Two fingers stretch the hole wider and fuck deep inside. Then the fingers are replaced by a big, fat, butt plug which is pushed into the ass hole. That hole is stretched wide as the plug is pushed deeper and deeper. The hot ass is worked hard as the plug goes all the way. The ass hole is spread wide by the hands and more oil is applied. Then the plug again is pushed in, with Franz asking for it to stop. He feels that hole being stretched so wide as the plug goes so deep. Then he turns onto his back and his dick is wanked again. The balls get tight as the cum is ejected from that big cock. The cock is then milked dry.

Length: 636 MiB Duration: 21mn 28s 469ms

Download from:

Gboy

TitanMen - CAUKE For President - Matthew Bosch & Nick Prescott 1080p

CAUKE for Leader: Senatoris Manhunt hook up privately movies them
Traditional presidential candidate Paul Cauke (Matthew Bosch) cruises Manhunt?then sneaks in to the room of the patting Nick Prescott, who quickly instructions the conservative along. His cock is whipped by Nick about rsquo & the fool;s encounter, cupping his sac for that senator to pull. Nick hurts Bosch s large uncut penis back, both quickly 69ing during sex before his mustache is buried by Nick within rsquo & the politician;s furry butt. Although fucking the underside from behind (?Gimmie that wang!?), the most effective understands who he?s messing?subsequently becomes on his camera to obtain dust about the naive senator. Nick gets the underside on his back, as he pounds absent&mdash keeping his furry thighs within the atmosphere;both quickly showering. The sextape is then shared by Nick undercover political reporter Davidson, together with his pal.

Length: 1.12 GiB Duration: 51mn 6s 218ms
Video: AVC at 2 999 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Joey Mills, Finn Harding, Troye Dean - Sheets & Cheats

Joey Mills just keeps trying to seduce his roommates Finn Harding and Troye Dean into a threesome, no matter how many times the couple tell him they're monogamous! After the guys kick him out of their room, Joey sneaks back and sucks Finn's cock, right behind his bf's back. After Troye finds Finn's briefs full of cum lying in bed, Joey hides under the blanket ass out, until Troye fucks him thinking it's his man! When Finn returns, the couple finally give their roommate what he's wanted, letting him suck their cocks before they spit-roast him. Finn fucks Troye doggystyle as Troye fucks Joey, then the two tops take turns pounding Joey's hole before Troye cums in the mischievous blond's mouth. Joey watches Finn fuck Troye, jacking off, till he shoots his load in his hand and Finn cums all over his boyfriend.

Length: 1.01 GiB Duration: 28mn 49s 313ms
Video: AVC at 4 828 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 164 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Paul Wagner & Chris White - Housewarming Gift Part 2

Paul Wagner is all moved in to his new place, and he wakes up to a good-morning blowjob from hot redhead Chris White! Paul sucks the bottom's cock, then pushes his legs back and fucks him before Chris gets on top to ride him. Then the freckled cutie takes control, pounding Paul's ass doggystyle in this flip fuck before he pulls out and the guys cum together.

Length: 1.20 GiB Duration: 31mn 0s 110ms
Video: AVC at 5 371 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 167 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MasonicBoys - Apprentice Andram - Chapter 4 - Disciplinary Action

Before joining the Order, I I knew almost nothing about sex. I'd barely thought about it. Now, I go to sleep at night thinking of nothing else, excitedly wondering what and who has been lined up for me next,imagining the incredible new physical sensations I'm going to experience.

Yesterday, they told me I needed to be punished and I was instantly heartbroken. I've always tried to behave myself impeccably. In fact, if anything, the masters have commented on my obedience and diligence.

I was so nervous when I entered the dark room. Master Cox was sitting in a big velvet ceremonial chair with Master Fantana standing next to him. My heart instantly sank. I'd never spoken to either of them before.

The truth is, I'd never been brave enough to go over and start a conversation because I knew I'd just get all tongue-tied. They're so handsome, suave and debonair. I've jerked myself crazy thinking about them on many, many occasions. And yet, the first time I get to interact with them, I'm in deep trouble.

Cox told me to enter and I stood in front of him trembling like a leaf. He told Master Fantana to undress me, which felt just about as humiliating as anything could have felt. He was quite matter-of-fact about things, which just made it a whole heap worse.

He took my tie off quite swiftly and simply threw it to the ground. I was confused. We are taught to be mindful of the clothes we wear. Our pants and shirts must always be pressed, and on the occasions when I've undressed in front of masters before, I've always been encouraged to fold my clothes neatly. Yet there he was just tossing it on the dusty floor.

I tried not to look at Fantana. I knew if I stared into those beautiful eyes for more than a second, I'd just start blushing and my punishment would no doubt be more severe. It was hard not to be excited, however, and I could feel my dick stiffening in my pants.

Fantana knelt in front of me to remove my shoes, carefully undoing the laces in an almost subservient way. It struck me at that point that Master Cox was definitely the top dog in the room. There must be some sort of hierarchy, even among the masters, which means that Fantana still has to obey his seniors. And, of course, the more I thought about Fantana, possibly serving men like Master Cox, the harder my dick got. By the time he'd pulled my pants down, I was hard as a rock.

He stood behind me, allowing his large, masculine hands to rub up and down my soon-tingling body. If this was punishment, I'd take it every day of the week!

He used oils from a metal dispenser. They smelled really churchy and were cold enough to make me wince when he started to squirt them all over my chest. I liked the sensation of Fantana rubbing the oils into my skin. His hands slid speedily all over my body and made the hairs on the back of my neck go all tingly. But the pleasure was short-lived.

Cox ordered Fantana to reveal the stretcher, and, moments later, he pulled a great black cloth away from a long, low table. Because it was so dark in the room, it took a moment for my eyes to focus on what was attached to the table, but when I realized what was happening, my blood started to run cold?

The table was covered in what can only be described as penis-shaped objects. They were attached to the surface and pointing upwards and I instantly understood the nature of my punishment. Cox described them as "pegs", and he told me to prepare the smallest one by rubbing oils into it. I knew I'd be expected to sit down on it, so I used as much oil as I could squirt into my hand.

I lowered myself onto it as slowly as possible. It made me gasp but it was not un-pleasurable. What made me more nervous, however, was the line of pegs of increasing sizes stretching out in front of me. And, of course, Cox swiftly told me to prepare the second, which I dutifully did. It took a little more getting used to. My body instantly broke into a cold sweat and I felt shivery all of a sudden.

Unsurprisingly, Cox wasn't done. He enjoyed watching me. That much was evident from the way that he was rubbing his cock through the tight fabric of his gray suit pants. At his behest, I moved onto the third peg and then the fourth. Both seemed almost impossible to begin with, but Master Fantana was tasked with assisting me, which he did by applying pressure to my shoulders and almost callously pushing me down onto the pegs until they were deep inside me.

As I rode them, I imagined Cox and Fantana taking turns to use my body to pleasure themselves. I stared defiantly, straight at Cox, willing him to be aroused by me, desperate for him to want me.

He asked me to prepare the fifth peg and my heart almost stopped. It was very large. It was almost impossible to imagine it inside me and I instantly began to panic. I told him I didn't think I could do it and he told me we were going to find out.

Fantana was pushing real hard on my shoulders, but it just wouldn't go in. Cox told me to keep trying but I thought it was going to tear me in half. It was agonizing. He told me if I couldn't do it I would be punished, but I knew it was impossible, so I stood up, ashamed, bracing myself for whatever was coming next.

He gestured to a higher table in one of the darkened corners of the room. Fantana pulled back another giant, black sheet and revealed an intricate wooden altar, upholstered with red leather which I was told to bend over. I tensed up, expecting to be caned or belted at any moment.

I could hear Master Cox behind me, loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt before undoing his belt and dropping his pants and undergarments. I could feel him running his dick over my ass cheeks, but in my heart, I knew he was going to use his belt on me?

I was shocked beyond words, however, when I felt his huge dick penetrating me. It was the most beautiful sensation - almost exactly the right size and girth for my twitching, stretched-out hole. He sank deep into me and it almost felt like my ass was swallowing him - greedily sucking him into me. I'd dreamed of this moment and I wanted him to take me real hard? and boy did he give it to me!

Fantana climbed onto the altar and pulled my head up, so that I was forced to look at him as Cox banged the air out of my body. We locked eyes and a bolt of thrilling excitement suddenly surged through my body. I wanted Fantana as much as I wanted Cox. Maybe even more. He held my chin with one of his huge hands and rubbed the bulge in his pants with the other. I wanted him. I wanted him more than I've wanted anything or anyone in my life before.

My hole was suddenly wide open and I could tell Master Cox was ready to blow. Seconds later, I felt his cum flying into me. I could feel his dick contracting and bulging as he squirted. It felt immensely exciting, but my eye was already on the other prize. I knew Master Fantana was getting ready to follow him in.

As Cox pulled out, Fantana moved behind me. He told me to turn around so that he could look into my eyes as he fucked me. He dropped his pants, but I was excited because he kept his shirt and tie on. He looked so sexy.

He flipped his tie over his shoulder and sank his dick into me. My head almost exploded with profound pleasure. We were consummating the look which had passed between us like electricity flying out of a pylon in a storm. He took his shirt off as he started to grind. I was a little disappointed until I saw the ripped, adonis-like, muscular torso underneath.

Length: 1.21 GiB Duration: 20mn 57s 452ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 317 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

LR - Edji Da Silva and Tate Ryder Flip-Fuck in Piss - Push It Out

Edji Da Silva gets fucked for the first time on camera -- and a piss-soaked Tate Ryder has the honor!

Edji Da Silva and Tate Ryder are both total pigs, and how they treat each other here leaves no questions about it! Tate and Edji douse each other in so much piss they look like they were both nearly drowned in a rainstorm. The boys are aggressive and hungry as they suck each other's cocks -- in between sucking they're lapping up piss off a glass coffee table and spitting it on one another. When it's time to fuck, Edji bottoms for the first time on camera: and it's difficult for him to say the least! He struggles to take Tate's cock inside him, but Tate also doesn't give him much choice until they flip around Edji starts fucking him!

Length: 1.24 GiB Duration: 32mn 41s 898ms
Video: AVC at 5 124 Kbps, Aspect: 1248 x 702 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 320 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

LR - Michael Lucas, Nico Zetta, Vlad Stark - Foot Fetish Threesome

Nico Zetta shares his handsome blond lover, Vlad Stark, with the Lucas Entertainment boss, Michael Lucas. And while Michael is balls deep inside of Vlad Stark, he sensually kisses and tastes Vlad's feet with Nico!

Length: 594 MiB Duration: 10mn 8s 14ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Max & Stefan RAW - BACKSTAGE

We recently saw Max Fillipi and Stefan Vrbic in a very good duo. Now we have this lovely backstage video from that scene. We quickly see Max sucking on Stefan as they take directions from the crew. Then Stefan sucks Max too. They pose, with cock in Stefan's mouth, as some photos are taken. Then again, as Stefan squats over Max's stiff cock. They are given some lube to get ready for fucking. Then we see Stefan sit his hot ass down on Max's pole. They chat with the crew as they hold that position. Stefan turns around and sits down on the cock again, as they keep up a stream of chat with the crew to get the directions. Standing up the pose for more photos too, with cocks hard. Then we see them in the shower cleaning up after making the scene.

Length: 481 MiB Duration: 9mn 11s 594ms
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Milek & Radek RAW - BACKSTAGE

A while back we saw Milek Jastra's Czech Up, with Radek Ulba. Now we have a lovely backstage video from that scene. We see Radek as he stands and listens to the instructions given by the crew. Milek is there too and soon we see him naked on the table, with his dick rock hard, poising with Radek's mouth on his cock. They listen to the crew as directions are explained. Then as Milek keeps his massive cock rock hard Radek prepares himself to be fucked. Milek smiles and laughs as he stays hard while Radek uses a but plug to get his ass ready. They chat a little as the preparation continues. Then we watch as the fucking begins with Milek's big cock being inserted into Radek's hole. After that we see the guys posing for photos, both with hard dicks. They also enjoy a bit of a chat and laugh as they shower after completing the scene.

Length: 654 MiB Duration: 12mn 31s 39ms
Audio: AAC at 160 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Mito & Viktor - SOFT DUOS

Length: 634 MiB Duration: 21mn 26s 229ms

Download from:

Gboy

WH - Simon Mufflon - EROTIC SOLO

Smon Mufflon is aged 19. He lives in Prague and is a bartender. In his spare time Simon enjoys sports, ice-hockey and soccer. He is very relaxed as he sits on the bench and does his interview. Then Simon stands up and takes off his tee shirt to show his sexy chest. He slowly turns around and then poses to show that chest. Next he lowers his jeans and takes them off. That exposes his cock and balls as he stands to show them off. Again he turns, showing his ass this time too. Following directions he starts to wank as he sits on the bench. That cock grows in his hand to get nice and hard. Simon wanks the dick as he sits, legs wide apart. He also runs a hand over his sexy chest as he continues wanking. Then he lays on the bench, lifting his legs to show off the soles of his feet as he also exposes his hot ass hole. He continues to wank as he shows off that hole. Rubbing his ass cheeks pulls on the hot hole too. Then Simon uses both hands to spread the cheeks wider which allows the hole to gape a little too. He continues to wank as he shows that hot hole. Turning over he kneels on the bench to show off that ass some more. He wanks down between his legs as his sexy ass is presented so well. Again both hands reach for the ass cheeks to spread them as wide has they will go. After that Simon kneels on the bench and wanks more. The wanking gets faster and the balls tighten at the base of the cock. Then the big cock releases the thick creamy cum as Simon continues to wank. Some cum clings to his hand as he keeps wanking to milk every last drop from the dick. Then he goes off to the shower to clean up.

Length: 584 MiB Duration: 19mn 33s 952ms

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos