Pussy And Asshole With Brutal Dildos In Red Gaping Holes | Fisting

Balamut693

Staff member

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Balamut693

Staff member

Paige Owens - Soaking Wet Juicy Pussy That She Loves To Fuck (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Dildo
Video language: English

Paige Owens is your favorite slutty fucktoy! It has been way too long since this seductive slutty princess has been fucked RAW. To pass the time, she takes us to a solo fuck adventure that you won't want to miss. She is horny and wants to show you how wet her pussy gets by stuffing it with a monster dildo!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6186kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Paige Owens - Soaking Wet Juicy Pussy That She Loves To Fuck (2020)

Balamut693

Staff member

Puppy Play With Ashley Fires

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye

In this fetish type update, I play a cute little dalmatian puppy dog and Ashley Fires as my dog master. I wasn't being very obedient and was unhappy I was left alone in my cage for so long. I lifted my leg and pissed everywhere in the cage and in my doggie bowl. My master, Ashley...

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

Download Puppy Play With Ashley Fires

Balamut693

Staff member

Sliding With Ease - Cayla & Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cayla, Ellen Betsy
Genres: Fisting

We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sliding With Ease - Cayla & Ellen Betsy - FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen

Cast: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any long.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

Download Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen

Balamut693

Staff member

Victoria Pure & Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

Cast: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Download Victoria Pure & Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

Balamut693

Staff member

Oriental Challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Oriental Challenge

Balamut693

Staff member

Math Homework Gone Naughty

Studying for a math exam, I was starting to get extremely frustrated with the equations. I was too horny to think of how to solve any of the math problems and had to release some tension in my slutty holes. I only had two sex toys around so I had to use my school supplies to...

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 672.4 MB

Download Math Homework Gone Naughty

Balamut693

Staff member

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Balamut693

Staff member

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure

Balamut693

Staff member

Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand ba.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed

Balamut693

Staff member

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Balamut693

Staff member

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Chrissy Fox (fister), Nicol Love (fisted)

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from beh.

Balamut693

Staff member

Halloween Whorer Nights

Happy Halloween! I'm playing as a naughty witch this year and I'm brewing up something steamy in my cauldron, but what you might say? I took one of my naughty witch recipes to create a special toy to play with. Before I could receive my special witch brewed prize, I had to of...

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

Download Halloween Whorer Nights

Balamut693

Staff member

Gagging Good Pedicure

For all of you foot lovers out there... I decided to do a special video just for you. I also get lots of requests for more gagging stuff, so I figured... why not combine them into one? So, I hope you guys like my gagging good pedicure! Let me know what you think!...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download Gagging Good Pedicure

Balamut693

Staff member

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Balamut693

Staff member

Cream Filled Cocksicle

Well, actually I was the one that was cream filled, but it just didn't sound as good... but, once my ass was filled with cream I used the big, black cocksicle to plunge deep into my butt and make a real mess of things. Messy fun, that starts with some self fisting and my oiled...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.7 MB

Download Cream Filled Cocksicle

Balamut693

Staff member

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Balamut693

Staff member

Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed

Cast: Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand ba.

Download Linda Sweet and Vinna Reed

Balamut693

Staff member

Fist Fucked Teen

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Download Fist Fucked Teen

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors