Sadistic Ladies - Femfom Humiliation

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jardena, Jardena, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Smelling, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Dirty Feet

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Jardena_-_After_gym_dirty_feet.mp4
Definition: FullHD
File Size: 102 MB
Extension: MPEG-4
Format: avc1
Resolution: 608 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:05
Video: AVC, 608x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4470 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Jardena_-_After_gym_dirty_feet.mp4

vihasik

I like to see you edge for Me. Edging is a way to show Me your devotion and obedience! Beside this, ejaculating is pleasant just for few second and after it you feel down, empty and pathetic .creature! Edging is much pleasant, endless hours of pleasure not only physically pleasure but also mentally - when you know you are pleasing Me by edging ! I want you to kneel and follow My instructions: masturbate when I say ,,start,, and stop doing when I command so ! I am going to smoke a cigarette, and we will play this ,,game,, together ! A game for both benefit: I find it extremely arousing and exciting to watch you masturbate at My command, to tease you .is empowering, and you, you will feel proud to make your Mistress happy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off, Stroking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Female Supremacy, Assisted Masturbation, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Edging Games, Mistress, Luna

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Luna_-_Masturbate_how_I_say.mp4
File Size: 228 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:36
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 3250 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.4 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Luna_-_Masturbate_how_I_say.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mercer, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Sissy, Huge Dildo, Big Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Mercer_-_Chastity_Slut_Pegged_With_Huge_Alien_Cock.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:18:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Mercer_-_Chastity_Slut_Pegged_With_Huge_Alien_Cock.mp4

vihasik

I humiliate my roomante, now is my new slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Milla, Milla, Mistress, Spitting, Foot Gaggging, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Foot Humiliation, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Milla_-_I_humiliate_my_roommate.mp4
File Size: 282 MB
Duration: 00:04:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8744 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Milla_-_I_humiliate_my_roommate.mp4

vihasik

Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush have not one, but three bits of man meat ready to be ploughed: one bent over the bench, one strapped to a chair and one tied to the spanking horse. The Ladies take Their pick on which one to start with and each take turns fucking him. The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go.

The Ladies now discard Their first used up piece of meat and discard him, making him crawl away, and turn Their attentions to Their next piece of prey. They untie the slave from the chair, bend him over and take turns in riding him as he lays there helplessly being used as nothing more than a fuck toy for the Ladies' amusement. The third slave continues to watch on, knowing his time will come soon and the Ladies' appetite for abusing boys is showing no signs of slowing down.

Two bits of meat successfully ploughed and discarded, Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera & Mistress Krush turn Their attention to Their one remaining victim. If he thought the Ladies would be easing up by now, he couldn't be more wrong, the Ladies are going in even harder and with even bigger cocks! And it isn't just Their cocks the Ladies are going to fuck him with, They use Their fists too, before Mistress Krush fucks him with Her latex-clad foot. Three Ladies, three bits of meat and three savage ass fuckings.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Mistress Tess, Mistress Nera, Mistress Krush, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Mistress_Tess__Mistress_Nera__Mistress_Krush_-_Running_a_train_on_3_bits_of_meat.mp4
File Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:44:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 12.800 FPS, 5412 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

Mistress_Tess__Mistress_Nera__Mistress_Krush_-_Running_a_train_on_3_bits_of_meat.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

General Info:
File Name: Nun_Tease_and_Denial_Before_Chastity.mp4
Definition: HD
File Size: 183 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:22:50
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 963 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

Nun_Tease_and_Denial_Before_Chastity.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Human Furniture, Obey Melanie, Dirty Talk, Mistress

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Talk_Dirty.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 6584 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Talk_Dirty.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Stockings, Nylons, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

General Info:
File Name: Obey_Melanie_-_Will_fuck_for_shoes.mp4
Definition: SD
File Size: 549 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.878 FPS, 9304 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

Obey_Melanie_-_Will_fuck_for_shoes.mp4

vihasik

Slave is summands to the Oubliette Throne where the beautiful Goddess Serena sits wearing he black strap-on cock, there is no doubt she is going to be violating his slut hole! However if this violation is not humiliating enough she is going to make the slut fuck himself on her cock. After all why should Goddess be bothered to humiliate him when he can humiliate himself?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Goddess Serena, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Goddess Worship, Latex, Rubber, Humiliation, Degradation

General Info:
File Name: Oubliette_-_Fuck_Yourself_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

Oubliette_-_Fuck_Yourself_-_Goddess_Serena.mp4

vihasik

Kitten is usually left in the toilet overnight, but there are special nights where I allow him to pleasure me before I go to bed. This is always a great opportunity for Kitten to experience an orgasm that he achieved. Although the orgasm is mine, it is the closest thing he will ever get to having one of his own.

He knows that in many ways it is better to make me cum than himself. He gets to taste my sweaty, used up pussy and inhale the fragrances of mine and others' juices. My soft, heavy thighs surround and squeeze Kitten's head and push his body down. Kitten does not speak and diligently focuses on bringing his Goddess to climax.

After Kitten's pussy service is finished, I decide to use him as my mattress slave for the night. Lucky Kitten, he gets to spend the night on a bed. He'll just have to endure my weight as I lie on top of him for the next 8-10 hours.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, BBW, Fat, Plump, BBW Domination, Chubby, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Oral Servitude

General Info:
File Name: Pastel_Goddess_-_Bedtime_Pussy_Worship_and_Furniture_Duty.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download Links:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Bedtime_Pussy_Worship_and_Furniture_Duty.mp4

vihasik

The two slaves are tied up together in the over night cell, when Zara realises her cuffs have become loose enough for her to escape. She is feeling so horny, after being denied an orgasm for a long time, the male slave is soon straining in his chastity cage as she licks it, trying to release the cock, to no avail. Zara decides she should still get pleasure so mounts his face, ordering him to lick her desperate cunt, when she is about to orgasm she hears Mistress Sidonia's voice through the webcam monitor. She is furious at the two naughty slaves so decides to punish them both, tying them to each other and spanking them hard. Mistress then decides to continue their edging and teasing, making slaveboy lick Zara's cunt and then fuck her, keeping it just a little away for coming, as she licks Mistresses nipples. She decides to take the slaves cock and fucks it very gently, enough for her to orgasm but the slave to be left frustrated, teaching them who is in charge.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Mistress Sidonia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bench Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cell, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Chastity Tease, Cock Sucking, Edging, Female Orgasm, Handjob, Male Sex Slave, Mistress, Slavegirl, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Queening, Sex, Sit Sling, Slavegirl and Boy Tied Together, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Webcam

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:33:07
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4472 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Redhead, Mistress Sidonia, Cocktease, Chastity Male, Chastity, Sidonia, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3200 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4

vihasik

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Redhead, Mistress Sidonia, Cocktease, Chastity Male, Chastity, Sidonia, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part2.mp4
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4669 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part2.mp4

vihasik

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part3.mp4
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4831 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part3.mp4

vihasik

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part4.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4824 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part4.mp4

vihasik

General Info:
File Name: Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part5.mp4
File Size: 235 MB
Duration: 00:06:34
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4821 kb/s

Download Links:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part5.mp4

vihasik

Miss Eva Ray walks her pig slave through the dirt path and then forces him to worship her beautiful bare feet! The slave kneels below her as she fucks his mouth with her feet and pushes him to suck her toes! She pulls hard on the slaves collar as she foot fucks his mouth! She forces him to kiss them, lick them and run his tongue all over them like the foot pig he is! She slaps his face with her feet, tormenting and toying with him while ordering him to worship every inch of her perfect feet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Miss Eva Ray, Eva Ray, Mistress, Outdoors, Redhead, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

General Info:
File Name: Sadistic_Lucy_-_Foot_licking_pig_-_Miss_Eva_Ray.mp4
Definition: UltraHD/4K
File Size: 888 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 30.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 308 kb/s

Download Links:

Sadistic_Lucy_-_Foot_licking_pig_-_Miss_Eva_Ray.mp4

vihasik

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 6114 kb/s

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part1.mp4

vihasik

Mistress Nikki enters the dungeon to check on her caged sub, the sight of her latex clad body making him instantly hard, which she wastes no time in using to her advantage, teasing and edging him, rubbing herself against hi, and verbally chastising his position of helplessness. She then tells him he can be released if he wants to have a fucking, though he soon finds out what she means when she puts on her biggest strapon, bending him over and stretching out his hole. He is then given an expert pounding in different positions, truly used, opened up and pounded with the rubber dick, over and over, until she decides to lock him up again, after give another handjob edging and denial.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cage, Handjob, Cocktease

General Info:
File Name: Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:06:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 5938 kb/s

Download Links:

Tease_And_Denial_Strapon_1080_Part2.mp4

vihasik

What can We say about this terribly clueless ginger slave? From the time it arrived at Mean Girl Manor and declared it's intention to do everything it could to become Our newest live-in slave, nothing has really gone according to plan (well, at least not for it.) But of course, everything goes to plan for Us. Because the plan for Us is always just to exploit, manipulate, humiliate, beat, and denigrate these losers until they are the obedient, passive, foot-licking beta-bitches We expect them to be. Got it loser?

So before filming this clip, the ginger retard did some other moronic thing that pissed Me off and made Me want to beat it. So Princess Amber and I had the other live in slave bring the Stocks into the slave quarters where We locked this pathetic Ginger in and took to beating it's ass severely once again.

It really shouldn't be this hard. And it doesn't need to take 3 months for a loser to become a usable live-in slave, but when you beta bitches can't understand that it is your job to keep the house tidy, your job to do the laundry, your job to keep Our cars washed, your job to remember Our birthdays (Mine is less than 2 weeks away currently loser), and your job to get things done so We Mean Girl's don't have to toil with chores and tasks that are meant for Our inferiors. In other words, YOU EXIST TO MAKE OUR LIVES EASIER.

And if it just so happens you ever forget those facts, it won't be five minutes until you find yourself like the ginger here, locked up, locked in, gagged, with nowhere to go until We are done disabusing you of the wrongheaded notions in your skull. Step up your game, or We will beat it completely the fuck down bitches.

$$$ Goddess Draya $$$

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Goddess Draya, Princess Amber, Beatdown, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CFNM, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Whipped, Whip, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

General Info:
File Name: The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber_-_Stockade_Beatdown__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:08:47
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 4608 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Draya__Princess_Amber_-_Stockade_Beatdown__1080_HD_.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos