Sexy Girl Leads The Girlfriend To An Explosive Orgasm | Lesbian

Balamut693

Staff member

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler (2020)

Balamut693

Staff member

Titty Juggler 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

The stunning Josi Valentine might not be able to impress her hot blonde friend Brianna Ray with her juggling skills. However, Josi's bubbly butt excites Brianna's senses beyond sanity. Back at their house, the two horny women are quick to explore each other's nice pair of tits. Unwrapped like the most precious candies, the boobs are then licked, kissed and nibbled on. Pants and skirts fall down on the floor, revealing the girls' wet pussies. Longing for a serious scissoring session, Josi and Brianna can't help but rub their cunt against each other until climax comes.

Download Titty Juggler 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Titty Juggler

Studio: MomsLickTeens
Cast: Brianna Ray & Josi Valentine
Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing,

Download Titty Juggler

Balamut693

Staff member

Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Genres: Jeans, Small Ass, MILF, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Sandals, G-String, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Big Ass, Tattoo, Average Body

Download Brianna Ray, Josi Valentine - Titty Juggler FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Cast: Cayla Lyons & Veronica Clark
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering, Strap-on

Sexy lesbian lovers Cayla Lyons and Veronica Clark are wearing very little clothing, but it can't come off fast enough! Making out in bed, the ladies enjoy some deep french kissing, and let their hands explore each other's bodies. Cayla takes two big handfuls of Veronica's booty, so Veronica kneels down doggiestyle, which prompts Cayla to eat her out. Smacking Cayla's ass, Veronica then takes charge, and the ladies begin tribbing and rubbing their pussies together. All the hot and heavy action inspired the ladies to pull out their trusty strap-on and both take turns fucking each other to orgasm!

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hot Babes Scissor and Strap on Sex

Balamut693

Staff member

Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Skin Diamond and Tasha Reign. Two of the biggest names in the biz, as of this writing. You're going to enjoy watching these two pleasure each other in lesbian ways, especially since the action is heavy with ass play. If they're not sticking things in their asses, these two are eating ass or tasting the toys that come directly from their asses. Skin and Tasha work each other up to orgasm in this smoking hot scene.

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tasha Reign & Skin Diamond

Balamut693

Staff member

Jada Fire & Kara Knox

When I'm not dominating young white girls I'm tearing up white milfs who love their coffee black. Kara Nox is one of the whitest bitches I've ever seen with tits that must make her bras work overtime. I knew I'd be in for a treat if I could get my hands on the white milf who has limited experience with divas like me. The rules were simple: I make the rules and that's it. She agreed to be my white bitch whose only job was to make her black mistress happy 24/7. The time for talk was over and Kara's ass was on the menu. She easily stuffed my black strap on down her windpipe as her eyes were locked in on mine. After I had my fill of that I made her get on her back as I gave her white pussy a beating until it turned red. Her mouth couldn't keep closed since she was enjoying every second of this lesbian encounter. My tits were hitting my chin as I kept pumping this white devil and she was nearly choked on hers. The mascara running down her face is proof of another white girl getting more th.

Duration: 27:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 49kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kara Knox

Balamut693

Staff member

Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

You're about to see a pretty white girl get demolished right before your eyes. She reminds me of all the white girls who think they have black friends but really talk shit behind their back. It's been a while since I've had my filling of white pussy and Kimberly Kane looks damn good to me. I hope she has enough spit in her to get my black strap on drenched or she might end up dehydrated. I can't begin to tell you how good it felt face fucking white girl until she nearly lost consciousness. She loved every minute of pleasing her black queen as she rode up and down on my toy until her ass nearly ripped in half. Watch the her face begin to flush as I have the bitch up in a pile driver while her ass gets worked over. I couldn't show no mercy to this ho and I took all my frustration out on her ass.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Jada Fire & Kimberly Kane

Balamut693

Staff member

Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Hi boys, I'm Roxy Jeze from the merry old land of England. I came to this country in search of big black dicks but was in for a rude awakening. The only black dick I'd get shoved up my ass would be straped onto a sexy black girl with the fattest tits I've ever seen. Her name is Jada Fire and she's introducing me to the world of black cock worship....even if it's plastic. I was treated like a dog and couldn't wait for more as Mistress Jada Fire jammed the big black dick deep down my throat and eventually up my ass. My lungs were gasping for air as she didn't give me a second to catch my breath and I was dripping from sweat from head to toe. If I knew America was likt this I would have come over a lot sooner.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 48kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Roxy Jezel

Balamut693

Staff member

Compete to Completion 1080p

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Leather, Skirt, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Caucasian, Black Hair, High Heels, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Leggings, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Threesome, Les

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Compete to Completion 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Cast: Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole
Genres: Lesbian, Interracial

Gianna Dior and Demi Sutra are extremely competitive - with everything from who wears the cutest panties to who cuts apples best. So when their smoking hot new roommate, Kiara Cole, moves in, the rivalrous babes are lifeless set on winning Kiara over first. And what better way to do that than by licking Kiara's juicy pussy? Demi and Giana seduce and play with their new roommate separately, but soon enough, the girls link up for a heated threesome.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5394kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Demi Sutra, Gianna Dior, Kiara Cole - Compete to Completion (2020)

Balamut693

Staff member

Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Cast: Jia Lissa & Lika Star
Genres: Lesbian, Breasts, Blonde

Sexy redhead Jia Lissa and her cute blonde girlfriend Lika Star are wrapped in towels, choosing underwear for each other, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Lingerie Lovers" begins. Lika picks out red lace for Jia, admiring her gorgeous body as she puts it on. Jia selects a tiny black thong and mesh bra for Lika. They stand together at the full-length mirror, studying their reflections with pleasure. Next, Jia chooses a pretty flowered lingerie set for Lika, followed by strappy panties that leave her curvy ass exposed. They touch playfully as they dress up, until Jia can't take any more teasing, and pushes her girlfriend up against the mirror to kiss her. She caresses Lika's lovely small breasts and sucks her nipples, squeezes her ass, and licks her way down to her shaved pussy. Lika moans with excitement as Jia starts to eat her pussy slowly and sensually, tongue flickering over her puffy clit to drive her wild. Jia spins Lika around and eats her from behind, giving her a powerful .

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7707kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jia Lissa & Lika Star - Lingerie Lovers

Balamut693

Staff member

Jada Fire & Tory Lane

Tonight, I have a date with a big tittied white girl by the name of Tory Lane. She's minutes away but I'm going to give you a show first. I'm spreading my black lips apart and watch as my black tits are unleashed from a bikini top that is working overtime. Let me bend over so you can see my black snatch which gets wet at the mere thought of having a playdate with white pussy. Tory Lane's here and now you get to see the real magic begin. She knows where her bread is buttered and worshipping her black Queen is in her best interest. Too bad my black dildo isn't real because white girl sucked it like it was going out of style. I bent her over and slid my black toy up her asshole and she was clenching her hands because she was getting a fucking that no white boy could provide. I had to take a break for a second or else Tory would have been carried out of my house on a stretcher or at the very least her pussy would have fallen out.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 53kbps

File size: 625.0 MB

Download Jada Fire & Tory Lane

Balamut693

Staff member

Lindsey Cruz & Morgan Rodriguez - Facesitting Pussy Eating Babes

Cast: Lindsey Cruz & Morgan Rodriguez
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Half-naked in bed, Lindsey Cruz and Morgan Rodriguez firmly grab each other behind the head, pulling themselves in for a passionate kiss. The ladies explore each other's tiny boobs for a bit before Lindsey lies Morgan down, then rubs her hands up and down her bodysuit. Using Morgan's bodysuit to stimulate her lover's pussy, Lindsey sticks her fingers into Morgan's mouth, then sticks her tongue in the ginger babe's pink paradise. Morgan returns the favor and fingers Lindsey doggystyle, then the ladies take turns facesitting on each other. Both ladies achieve orgasm while riding face, then they start tribbing vigorously!

Duration: 27:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lindsey Cruz & Morgan Rodriguez - Facesitting Pussy Eating Babes

Balamut693

Staff member

Super Squirting Lesbians - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anna Bell Peaks, Kleio Valentien
Genres: Hardcore, Fingering, Brunette, Dildo, Squirt, 69, Girl-on-Girl, Big Tits, FaceSitting, Lesbian

Get ready for tattooed hotties Anna Belle Peaks and Kleio Valentien and their epic breasts. Ready to see their curvy bodies covered in squirt? It's time for soaking wet tribbing, breast worshiping, deep wet kissing and squirt swallowing! This is female ejaculation at its finest!

Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9500kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super Squirting Lesbians - FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Cali Carter, Jezabel Vessir & Skyler Nicole

Ever experience a roommate who's a pain in the ass? Jezebel Vessir and Skyler Nicole sure have! They're living through it right now. It didn't take long after Cali Carter moved in before it all started going down: Cali's dirty dishes sitting in the sink; Cali's bathroom messes; Cali's eating everyone else's food; Cali stealing the girls' clothes. You know. That kind of stuff. Well, today Jezebel and Skyler have had it, and they're serious. Jezebel spies her favorite pair of panties sticking out of Cali's slutty, short-shorts...and is that Skyler's boyfriend Cali is flirting with on the phone!? Time to put an end to this madness by "fucking up" the white girl! First, they strip her naked to get Jezebel's panties back. Soon, Jez and Skyler are Cali using their cunts, asses, and tits! After that, both strap-on their meaty black cocks to teach Cali a thing or two about messing with "our men". This whole ordeal goes from a "hate fuck" to all three women getting off...and a resolution: Cal.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cali Carter, Jezabel Vessir & Skyler Nicole

Balamut693

Staff member

A Foreign Affair

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Viv Thomas
Cast: Tracy Lindsay , Suzie Carina
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Romance
Video language: Russian

Tracy Lindsay whisks Suzie Carina off for a lavish long weekend in Portugal with intentions of seducing her. you know she will succeed! Two beautiful women, one large house, and generous helpings of intimate, loving sex. Intimacy 2 showcases a couple's deep sexual commitment to each other in true Viv Thomas fashion!

Format: avi
Duration: 27:24
Video: 852x480, xvid, 1408kbps

File size: 323.0 MB

Download A Foreign Affair

Balamut693

Staff member

Babes Illustrated She Loves Big Boobs

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Cal Vista
Cast: Noelle Easton, Valentina Nappi
Genres: Big Boobs, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Toys

This babes are hot and loaded up with more big titties than they can possibly handle! They really have a go at each other and they really know how to pleasure each other, from sucking each other's nipples to licking their slick slits. Don't just stand there and be jealous! Just join in on their fun! Enjoy...

Duration: 28:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2060kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Babes Illustrated She Loves Big Boobs

Balamut693

Staff member

Cherry Kiss Veronica Leal - Seal The Deal FullHD 1080p

Cast: Cherry Kiss Veronica Leal
Genres: Lesbian, Stilettes, Pierced, Panties, Redhead

Sexy blonde Cherry Kiss sells cars, and stunning redhead Veronica Leal is interested. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Seal The Deal" begins, they act on their mutual attraction, celebrating the sale with a spontaneous kiss. Veronica leads Cherry by the hand to her bedroom, pushing her onto the bed and lifting her sweater to suck her erect nipples, then peeling off her tight leggings.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7674kbps

Download Cherry Kiss Veronica Leal - Seal The Deal FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Seal The Deal - Cherry Kiss & Veronica Leal

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Veronica Leal
Genres: All Sex, Lingerie, Small Ass, Belly-button piercing, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, French, Brunette, Wife, G-String, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoo, Muscular, European, Brown Hair, Short, Husband, Married, Big D

Sexy blonde Cherry Kiss sells cars, and stunning redhead Veronica Leal is interested. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Seal The Deal" begins, they act on their mutual attraction, celebrating the sale with a spontaneous kiss. Veronica leads Cherry by the hand to her bedroom, pushing her onto the bed and lifting her sweater to suck her erect nipples, then peeling off her tight leggings. Cherry flips her onto her back and kisses from her neck to her beautiful breasts, helping her wriggle out of her jeans. She pins Veronica down and tugs her panties aside, licking her shaved pussy voraciously, using her fingers and tongue to drive her wild. Cherry straddles Veronica's face and the gorgeous redhead nuzzles her fluffy bush as she licks her eagerly, making her moan with excitement. Cherry spins around into a sixty-nine, breasts jiggling as they stroke and eat each other frantically. After a powerful orgasm, she dismounts to give Veronica's pussy her full attention, licking her to an inte.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7674kbps

Download Seal The Deal - Cherry Kiss & Veronica Leal

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors