Shackled To A Wooden Frame | Humiliation | Pleasure for Girls

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Ashley Lane and Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.

But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.

Let's stand this tall of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Ashley Lane and Elise Graves - Analyzing Ashley - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - A Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes - HD

Cast: Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5'10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her "cum" eyes uncrossed.

There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.

Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.

We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut's hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HT - A Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Nikki Darling, Elise Graves - My Time In The Barrel - HD

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too. When some girls would be begging for mercy, Nikki is always begging for more. This ebony beauty makes the perfect play thing for the sick and sadistic Elise Graves.

Elise has a special way that she likes to play with her toys. She likes to alternate between sensuality and . The chance to have an explosive orgasm is always followed by intense corporal punishment. Yes, Nikki will get some time with the Hitachi, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage. Elise loves seeing women tied up in strenuous positions.

There is a fifty gallon drum sitting in the middle of the room and if Nikki didn't think it was going to become a fixture of bondage for her it is only because she wasn't thinking about it hard enough. Elise binds her back to it so that she is arched forward to meet the whips and canes. The ball gag in her mouth gives Nikki something to bite down on to bear the pain. It also muffles her screams, both from the pain and her eventual orgasm.

Over a barrel is a phrase that means "fucked" in English. Well, Nikki certainly is. Her arms are pulled up into a strappado, her chest is flat against the top of the rusted centerpiece, held in place by a rope around her neck, and her ass is on display. Elise gives her another intense caning before her final orgasms of the evening.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download HT - Nikki Darling, Elise Graves - My Time In The Barrel - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Dixon in Denial - Cyd Black, Dixon Mason - HD

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dixon Mason

Before we torment a girl we sometimes like to get to know her. What we learned about Dixon Mason we probably should have guessed, though. She is incredibly sexual and loves to cum. Really, though, who doesn't? There is nothing surprising there.

What we do with that information, though, that is where the fun begins. You see, Dixon loves to play with herself, but especially to be teased. We love to play with her, and would hate to see her cum without a struggle. And since we have her so nicely bound and gagged, why not see just how close to the edge we can push her?

We have about a dozen different vibrators, innumerable dildos and a whole lot of time on our hands today. Dixon is going to face some serious orgasm denial before we decide it is time for her to finally cum. Or perhaps IF we decide it is time for her to finally cum.

Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7390kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download HT - Dixon in Denial - Cyd Black, Dixon Mason - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Emma Haize - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - HD

Cast: Emma Haize

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets.

This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration: 1:07:03

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HT - Emma Haize - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Ravaging Rain - Cyd Black, Rain DeGrey - HD

Cast: Rain DeGrey

Rain always requests the most extreme trip on the menu. This time she wants to feel what it's like to be manhandled, bound, scared and put under total control.

Her adventure begins when I lead her out back of the barn by a the metal cable around her throat.

Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HT - Ravaging Rain - Cyd Black, Rain DeGrey - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Rain DeGrey and Jack Hammer - Raggedy Rain - HD

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HT - Rain DeGrey and Jack Hammer - Raggedy Rain - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - The Training Time - Casey Calvert - HD

Cast: Casey Calvert

Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.

Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then Maybe she will get the chance to orgasm.

Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.

Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HT - The Training Time - Casey Calvert - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Ass Trauma - HD

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.

She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.

The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.

What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.

Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.

Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.

I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.

Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.

Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.

And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.

Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IR - Rain DeGrey and Cyd Black - Ass Trauma - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - The New Girl, Part One - Mia Austin and Jack Hammer - HD

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Austin, Jack Hammer

Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.

Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.

Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HT - The New Girl, Part One - Mia Austin and Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You - HD

Cast: Penny Barber

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download IR - Penny Barber - Brat Training - It's Not About You - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part Two - HD

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Face Bondage, Hogtie

Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for "just a minute" so that she could think more clearly after a nap.

When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious. It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.

Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download IR - Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part Two - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.

Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.

It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming - that's how we like to leave our girls.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

Download HT - A State Of Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part One - HD

Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

Bonnie Day Has Her Behavior Modified.

Man, Bonnie Day can be one obnoxious ass bitch around the office. She's constantly getting in the way of everyone else getting their work done. Well, OT needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.

Here at Intersec we have a... unique view on how to punish our employees. We don't like to just fire people if we know there is a way they can be reformed. Sometimes they just need a little bit of incentive to behave themselves properly.

In this case the punishment is corporal and it comes along with some intense heavy metal bondage. It's the only way we can be sure that she's going to learn not to bother the rest of the staff when they are working. We need to be able to depend on her to do what she is told, nothing more and certainly nothing less. And if that means taking a few days out of her work week to bring her down to the dungeon and show her what the price of disobedience is, then OT is more than happy to do it. If Bonnie doesn't like it she's free to quit. You know... as soon as we unlock her.

Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download IR - Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part One - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - HD

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

Download RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Veruca James - Presenting Veruca James - HD

Cast: Veruca James

Veruca James receives an introduction to string bondage and submission.

After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden nag after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.

Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HT - Veruca James - Presenting Veruca James - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Beretta James, Jack Hammer - Gunning For Beretta James - HD

Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage.

His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.

Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HT - Beretta James, Jack Hammer - Gunning For Beretta James - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - The Lying Sinner - Jack Hammer and Selma Sins - HD

Cast: Selma Sins

There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.

Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.

Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.

And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.

Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download HT - The Lying Sinner - Jack Hammer and Selma Sins - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD

Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Audio: 106kbps

Download HT - Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer - Casey Cumming - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Flexi-bitch - Elise Graves and Sarah Jane Ceylon - HD

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humiliation, Fetish, Spanking, Domination

Sarah Jane Ceylon is one flexible little tart. In fact, Elise Graves has taken to calling her Flexi-bitch. It is because not only can she bend into the most amazing positions, but on top of that, being uncomfortably bound makes her incredibly horny. She loves to cum when she is tied up and contorted.

Elise offers her that and more. She gives her the chance to submit to the kind of intense physical and psychological pain that haunts her darkest fantasies. It is the opportunity that Sarah Jane spends her nights both longing for and dreading.

She knew, walking in, that once this incredible experience in submission was offered she would not be able to turn it down. Now she wonders if she can ever settle for anything less.

Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download HT - Flexi-bitch - Elise Graves and Sarah Jane Ceylon - HD

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors