Shackled To A Wooden Frame | Humiliation | Pleasure for Girls

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Sep 03, 2014 - Analyzing Ashley - Elise Graves, Ashley Lane - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.

But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.

Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Sep 03, 2014 - Analyzing Ashley - Elise Graves, Ashley Lane - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Screamer - Young Girl Ashley Lane and OT - HD

Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download IR - Screamer - Young Girl Ashley Lane and OT - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - August 20, 2014 - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - HD

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winnie the Whiner" but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - August 20, 2014 - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Two Very Sexy Girls - Tied And Fucked

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nikky Thorne & Amabella
Genres: Bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome

Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to make them to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get tortured, make fucked in their juicy pussies, made to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Two Very Sexy Girls - Tied And Fucked

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - October 29, 2014 - Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be therapeutic. It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.

She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - October 29, 2014 - Bondage Therapy Part Two - Elise Graves - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.

And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm and Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - June 20, 2012 - Hailey Young - Strong Vibration - HD

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - June 20, 2012 - Hailey Young - Strong Vibration - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Mona Wales - Mona Wails - HD

Cast: Mona Wales

Mona Wales is an experienced player. We like that because she knows what to expect so we can go harder, faster, and longer. She is a dominant person when she plays at home but for people as well versed in the art of BDSM as we are, she is going to have to learn her place. She may be fine at taking control of others but here, on our turf, she is the play thing and we are the masters.

She falls into place quite nicely. O.T. binds her to the ratcheting leg spreader, a devious device that opens her legs. Click click click. Her spastic leg movements inadvertently pull open her left leg. We can't have asymmetry so O.T. ratchets open her right leg. Now she's in the perfect position for O.T. to take advantage of her. He has a whip that loves to lick pussy. Every time the little braid at the end of the single tail kisses her wet lips, she shrieks in pain.

She came to us to prove that she could take it as well as she dishes it out. O.T. covers Mona's face with a bit of cloth and then it starts. Water is sprayed across the rag and it begins to trickle through. Mona is shocked by how it feels, making her breathing difficult. It doesn't help that multiple, Hitachi-induced, intense orgasms have left her short of breath.

Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download IR - Mona Wales - Mona Wails - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - April 30, 2014 - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - Emma Haize, Matt Williams - HD

Cast: Emma Haize

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of sap in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets.

This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration: 1:07:03

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HT - April 30, 2014 - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - Emma Haize, Matt Williams - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason, Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Dixon Mason

Welcome Dixon Mason.

I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.

"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"

You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.

It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.

I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.

"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'

I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.

You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.

Are you still my friend?

Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download TG - Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Dixon Mason, Elise Graves - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - July 25, 2014 - Screamer - OT, Ashley Lane - HD

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.

The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in.

The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.

Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes.

The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download IR - July 25, 2014 - Screamer - OT, Ashley Lane - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black - Houdini Trapped - HD

Cast: Tracey Sweet

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download HT - Tracey Sweet and Cyd Black - Houdini Trapped - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - August 06, 2014 - Tiny Feet - Penny Pax, Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Penny Pax, Elise Graves

Nothing is ever easy for poor Penny Pax. She came to Elise Graves looking for a good time, and she knew that meant some BDSM, but she had no idea how intense things could get, even after playing with us a few times before. Elise is going to have this hot redhead in tears from the second she gets started. There is something about a little bit of girl on girl action that is so much hotter and so much more brutal.

Bright, red hair; big, perky tits, a tight, pretty pussy; and a toned, sexy ass. Penny has it all, everything physical asset we look for in a girl. Now the only thing left is to see if she has the willpower to withstand the kind of abuse Elise is going to dish out.

A dozen clamps are going to grace her tits. The only way to bear it is to bite down on the bit gag in her mouth. And as Elise is putting them on she tells Penny the worst part, that they're going to hurt so much more coming off. They won't be the worst thing that happens to the poor slut's tits today. We keep these special suction cups handy, only to be used for the best racks we see. Penny has one of those perfect sets of tits and Elise takes full advantage. We would swear Penny hated what's happening to her, but then how would we explain her multiple, screaming orgasms?

Duration: 1:12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HT - August 06, 2014 - Tiny Feet - Penny Pax, Elise Graves - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves and Emma - HD

Cast: Emma, Elise Graves

The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.

Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.

What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.

Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!

Duration: 43:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download HT - A Dream Realized - Elise Graves and Emma - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Aug 29, 2014 - Ashley Lane Is Insane - Ashley Lane and Ot - HD

An Our Studio feature is a powerful thing. It let's us explore the darkest fantasies of our models and crew, creating a stunning and unique experience. It's Bdsm at its very finest.

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient. They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school Bdsm, change all of that.

Ashley is a perfect specimen. Her tits and clit are adorned with piercings that show us that inside she knows exactly what she is and what she wants to be, a pleasure slave. We just need to break down her exterior and get deep enough inside of her head to make it happen.

We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open. From here we can expose her, make her feel vulnerable, and begin treating her with a mixture of pain and pleasure that will make her brain confuse the signals until she can't tell which is which.

We degrade and humiliate her, taking her outside before cleaning her out and hosing her down. This is to break her mind so that we can replace her will with something better. When we take her inside she is complacent. She knows what we want. When Ot plays the music her body begins to sway seductively, letting him know that the conditioning is taking hold.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download IR - Aug 29, 2014 - Ashley Lane Is Insane - Ashley Lane and Ot - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Bondage Therapy, Part One - Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.

What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Bondage Therapy, Part One - Elise Graves - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - Jan 21, 2015

Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Duration: 1:14:55
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - Jan 21, 2015

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Crygasms - Blonde AJ Applegate - HD

Cast: AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer

Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.

AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.

She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Crygasms - Blonde AJ Applegate - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
RTB - Blonde orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - Oct 14, 2014

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RTB - Blonde orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat! - Oct 14, 2014

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Tied Up - Harley Ace and OT - HD

Cast: Harley Ace

Harley Ace describes herself as "excited" when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.

Hardtied is about bondage. It's about putting women into tough positions that will have them begging for mercy before we even lay a finger on them, then turning it up to eleven by adding in rough corporal punishment. We start Harley off with her arms pulled up behind her back. OT cuts away her dress and begins to work her over with a whip.

The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.

She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HT - Tied Up - Harley Ace and OT - HD

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors