Shackled To A Wooden Frame | Humiliation | Pleasure for Girls

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - December 12, 2014 - HD

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter, Part 2 - December 12, 2014 - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is the kind of girl that struggles and squirms against her bondage. She's also the kind of babe with a banging body, so watching her fidget is a special pleasure all its own. Hearing her whimper in frightened anticipation isn't half bad either.

Lyla never has any say in what happens to her. She's got the bright red ball gag shoved into her mouth but soon enough it is replaced with coarse jute rope. Any protest she makes is going to come out sounding like moans of pleasure. You can't blame Jack Hammer when he decides that she must be enjoying herself. Especially since she cums so hard as soon as the Hitachi touches her clit.

And that isn't the only thing that's going to get her going. Jack has 10 inches of big, black cock that he has been eager to bury inside of Lyla's snatch. She's tight but a bit of warm up and she's happy to accept everything he has to offer. The pleasure of having so much dick inside of her is more than enough to make up for the suffering that she experienced in earning it.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HT - Squirmy Squirrel - Lyla Storm, Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey - Dec 3, 2014 - HD

Cast: Rain DeGrey

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out.

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

He gets her back on her feet but pulls her arms back into a brutal strappado. Her shoulders are aching, her pussy is sore, and she knows there is more coming. She asked for sensations, and that's what she's getting. Hopefully she'll get the same when she starts begging for mercy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HT - Raggedy Rain - Rain DeGrey - Dec 3, 2014 - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Elise Graves - All Used Up - HD

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves

Elise Graves redefines topping from the bottom. She designs her shoot, lists the activities and demands it happen to her.

Can Elise handle the rather extreme bondage that her perverted imagination dreamed up, or will the reality differ from the fantasy?

Duration: 59:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download HT - Elise Graves - All Used Up - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - August 20, 2014 - HD

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.

Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.

She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winnie the Whiner" but it didn't make Jack any kinder. If anything it made the next round of corporal worse. The single tail whip across her pussy almost brings tears to her eyes. And just because he is vibrating her clit does not mean that she is allowed to cum. She's going to have to work pretty hard to earn that.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Winnie the Whiner - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - August 20, 2014 - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Houdini Trapped - Tracey Sweet, Cyd Black - HD

Cast: Tracey Sweet

Tracy Sweet came to me and told me she loved tight bondage. Why the hell would I waste any time before taking advantage of that? When a 20-year old, hot and horny blonde walks through the door and tells you she gets off on being helpless you just go to work.

I strip her down and tie her up as quickly as possible. Little did I know that she enjoys trying to escape as much as she does the feeling of being restricted.

I could call any of the half dozen positions I bind her in my favorite part. Or how all of the screaming and moaning she does sounds so much better muffled by all of the different gags I use. But really, just watching her frustration as she tries to do even the simplest things, like keeping the hair out of her face, accentuates perfectly how little freedom she has.

These knots are tight enough to keep Houdini trapped. Tracy doesn't stand a chance.

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download HT - Houdini Trapped - Tracey Sweet, Cyd Black - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Sep 26, 2014 - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves - HD

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Sep 26, 2014 - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Elise Graves - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Ashley Lane, Jack Hammer - Screaming Ashley - HD

Cast: Ashley Lane

The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. "I was born ready," she'll say. Or "You bet." But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, "I thought you said you were ready."

Some girls suffer quietly. They just gently sob to themselves. Others, like Ashley Lane, scream out when everything becomes to much for them. The air is split by her cries, whether they are pain or pleasure. Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.

But can anyone be ready for a whip snapping directly against their clit? How does a girl mentally prepare to be double penetrated with cold, steel hooks. How many orgasms can a woman have, each one more intense than the last, before her eyes roll back in her head an she is just a cum-fed shell waiting for more?

Duration: 49:04
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HT - Ashley Lane, Jack Hammer - Screaming Ashley - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves - Aug 08, 2014 - HD

Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.

Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part One - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves - Aug 08, 2014 - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes - HD

Cast: Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5'10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her "cum" eyes uncrossed.

There is no pleasure without pain however, and Cici will have to earn every orgasm she gets today the hard way. Cici is bound wrists to hips with large rocks tied to her ankles. The rocks slow her down enough that every movement is a painful undignified crawl. We warm her up with some foot worship and face degradation before cutting out two holes in her shirt to let her pink nipples spring free. We tease her with a vibrator but deny her what she so badly craves.

Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We tie Cici onto her back with her feet pointed up towards the ceiling, all the better to display that ass. Her holes are completely exposed and wide open and her toes call out for torture. We oblige. We are givers like that. Caning and flogging are followed up by a DP that sends our sensation slut spiraling into an earth shattering orgasm and we are not done with her yet.

We finish her off with a bent over tie that puts her at the perfect position for some strap-on fucking. A neck rope holds Cici in place and prevents her from escaping the dick. We flog that juicy ass a little more because we just can not resist before gripping our slut's hips and slamming home without mercy as weighted nipple clamps bounce painfully with every stoke. She cums gratefully all over the dick, her breath is harsh and ragged gasps. The final touch is hooding our toy with her own cut up shirt. We will be back later when we fell like playing some more...

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download HT - Sensation Slut - Cici Rhodes - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - Emma Haize and Matt Williams - Apr 30, 2014

Cast: Emma Haize

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of sap in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets.

This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration: 1:07:03
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HT - Confessions Of A Homewrecker - Emma Haize and Matt Williams - Apr 30, 2014

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - HD

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer

This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.

What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HT - Bondage Therapy - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
IR - Brat Training: It's Not About You - Penny Barber - Nov 7, 2014 - HD

Cast: Penny Barber

It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why.

Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

This isn't the end for her, either. You see, Our Studio is all about metal bondage, devious devices and tough corporal punishment. We're taking her over to Hard tied to give her a dose of something a little bit different. Rain DeGrey is anxiously awaiting her arrival with a fist full of rope and nothing but the worst intentions.

Duration: 57:30

Download IR - Brat Training: It's Not About You - Penny Barber - Nov 7, 2014 - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Ella Nova, Mona Wales - Fat Little Whore - HD

Cast: Ella Nova, Mona Wales

Ella Nova hired herself a personal trainer to help her stay in shape. Mona Wales has a reputation for being tough, but she gets the job done like no one else can.

Ella is supposed to meet her in the park to begin her training. She takes a short jog, lays down her mat, and begins to warm herself up. Something about working out always makes her a little horny and so she chose a spot where (hopefully) no one can see her start to masturbate as she goes through her stretches. Mona finds her, though, and she is not amused. To her Ella is just 140 pounds of filth. Ella may think of herself as pretty fit, but Mona sees her as a slob who is already so content with herself that she has stopped really pushing to be better. If Mona is going to make Ella into more she is going to have to break her first.

If getting caught fingering herself wasn't bad enough, Ella is completely humiliated by the way that Mona treats her. She immediately begins to degrade her new client and doesn't stop as the tears start to form in her eyes. In fact, the verbal abuse won't be the worst of what is to come.

Mona's training isn't just to get Ella looking good enough to fuck, it's also to get her fucking on the same level. That means push ups for her arms and push ins for her holes. Mona has the perfect equipment to turn Ella from a useless lump of flesh into a hot piece of ass.

Duration: 46:12

File size: 2.3 GB

Download TG - Ella Nova, Mona Wales - Fat Little Whore - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - January 21, 2015

Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator

Bonnie Day Learns How to Share Her Body With Others

We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

She's selfish. She just wants to be able to enjoy herself. But Jack knows how to get the most mileage out of every beautiful slut he has in his clutches. The corporal punishment, rope bondage, and sexual titillation have to be in perfect balance to make sure that she doesn't finish, blow out, or fall apart before he is done with them.

This one won't. She's wants this to be about her, but it never is. Whipping her into a frenzy, lifting her into the air, even making her cum, none of it is there to make her feel better. It all exists for him. And knowing that turns her on.

Duration: 1:14:55
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HT- Selfish Pleasure - Bonnie Day and Jack Hammer - January 21, 2015

ZigZaguS

Staff member
Two Beautiful Hotties - Tied And Fucked

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Nikky Thorne & Amabella
Genres: Bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome

Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to make them to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get tortured, make fucked in their juicy pussies, made to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Two Beautiful Hotties - Tied And Fucked

ZigZaguS

Staff member
SB - Girl next door Bonnie fucked by BBC - Bonnie Day - Dec 26, 2014

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer

Girl next door Bonnie Day roughly fucked by BBC, strict bondage, messy drooling brutal deepthroat!

"Sexuallybroken" brings all sorts of sluts out to be trained, from the most experienced porn stars to the freshest starlets. Bonnie might not be a tan big breasted blonde, but this girl next door can deepthroat with the best of them. Her drooling deepthoat skills would put the biggest porn star out there to shame. And today we bring a huge black cock to the table so she can show us exactly what she can do.

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Time for the main course. We stuff a rag in her mouth and tape it shut before belting her down onto her hands and knees. Bonnie's booming ass is oiled down and perfectly displayed. Her tight shaved pussy makes a perfect pink target and we pierce it in two with 10 inches of big black dick as Bonnie moans around her tight gag.

That flawless cunt does the trick and we unload deep inside her, filling her to the brim. This girl next door and her talented holes could show most porn stars a trick or two. We leave her heaving and cum covered in her restraints. What a good girl this one is.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SB - Girl next door Bonnie fucked by BBC - Bonnie Day - Dec 26, 2014

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Emma and Elise Graves - A Dream Realized - HD

Cast: Emma, Elise Graves

The Queen of Pain Elise Graves leads Emma through an epic dance of both pain and pleasure
Today is a very special day indeed. It is the meeting up of two legendary Queens of Pain. For years Elise Graves has been heading up North to get her masochistic fix by getting her ass beaten for Paintoy as only she can. We thought it was about time to return the favor.

Today the student becomes the teacher. All those years of masochistic bliss has molded Elise into an energy to be reckoned with when it comes to dishing out the suffering. And there is no better recipient then Emma, who has watched Elise writhe in shoot after shoot for Paintoy. Emma had always wanted to be an Intersec girl and today she finally gets her chance.

What follows is an orgy of pain and pleasure under Elise's expert hands. The lean toned body of Emma is like clay that is molded into painslut flesh. Emma is hooded, whipped, caned, gagged, hogtied and hung upside down in a full suspension. Each whip lash stands out in bright red streaks across her pale flesh. Elise is a tiny sadistic pain pixie that pushes Emma further and further into the realms of subspace, and the naked joy in her eyes is undeniable.

Their dance is a beautiful thing to witness and the bond between them undeniable. In the end Elise leaves Emma a heaving undone mess of worked over masochist covered in marks and sweat. It is a beautiful look on her. Thank you for coming down and visiting us Emma, you make a great Intersec girl!

Duration: 43:49
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download HT - Emma and Elise Graves - A Dream Realized - HD

ZigZaguS

Staff member
TG - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey - Pierced - January 26, 2015

Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.

The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

Download TG - Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey - Pierced - January 26, 2015

ZigZaguS

Staff member
HT - Presenting Veruca James - Veruca James - HD

Cast: Veruca James

Veruca James receives an introduction to string bondage and submission.

After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden nag after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.

Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download HT - Presenting Veruca James - Veruca James - HD

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors