Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

DimSan070

Staff member

Adara Jordin - Latex, Jute and Distress

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Adara is wearing latex and David quickly grabs her after realizing that shes not going to just stand there and let him tie her up. He listens to her complaints but just goes right on binding her wrists. Her elbows are next and she finds herself soon wearing a black ballgag as well. A harness is added above and below her breasts before David moves down and binds her ankles in a slight hobble. Shes left to struggle a bit on her feet before finally David returns and moves her to the ground where shes hogtied. David taunts her a final time before leaving her to struggle on the floor in her latex outfit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

Download Adara Jordin - Latex, Jute and Distress

DimSan070

Staff member

Arielle Lane: Latex Domme Dominated

Arielle Lane paces back and forth with a paddle in her hand as she waits for her client to arrive. Her latex outfit and shiny knee high boots compliment her every move. How dare the client make her wait like this, she thinks to herself as she paces. Her precious time being eaten a way by a lowly submissive client. Hrmph. Arielle's agitation grows. Suddenly, her client appears and gets down on his knees in front of her. He reaches out to touch her boots but instead forcefully grabs Arielle. She spins around trying to get out of his grasp but he is much larger than her and she cannot escape. The client wrestles her into a shiny leather armbinder while Arielle tries to wiggle away from his grasp. Next, he forces the ring gag part of a leather bishop buckle gag into her mouth. He buckles it tightly, forcing the ring gag deep into her mouth. Taking advantage of the situation that he created, the client then gropes the bound domme and uses the paddle she previously waved around, on her. To .

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 484.0 MB

Download Arielle Lane: Latex Domme Dominated

DimSan070

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews: Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

I walk into Mr. Big Boss' office wearing a tight pink latex dress that buckles up the front, exposing parts of my breasts. My waist is pulled in tightly with a black latex waist cincher. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I'm preoccupied with my cell phone. I've been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn't understand why I won't do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today's technology. That doesn't matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk. He picks up a ledermeister armbinder and my arms are soon encased in the soft leather. He cinches the strings tigh.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews: Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

DimSan070

Staff member

Arielle Lane - Latex Bound In The Basement

Arielle is forced into the basement dressed in skimpy latex lingerie and her wrists are quickly forced behind her back and bound tightly. With that obstacle out of the way David quickly shoves a head harness panel ballgag into her mouth buckling the numerous straps about her head sealing her mouth with the unforgiving rubber ball. Her head harness is then tied off to a hook in the ceiling, holding her in place while David binds her thighs and elbows. Her back is bowed by a rope which sharply pulls her back and is attached to her legs and arms. With her legs so tightly bound she cant really do much but wiggle back and forth. David enjoys her like that for a moment but realizes that its not a long term way to leave her and unties it after a bit of fun. One more rope comes out and he binds it around her waist cinching her arms to her body and giving her bondage one last bit of cinching tightness. Arielle is then left to struggle for a bit alone with just her bondage and gag to keep her c.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Latex Bound In The Basement

DimSan070

Staff member

Johannie - Tightly Bound In Latex

Johannie is waiting David in the office and he quickly comes in forcefuly pulls her hands together wrapping rope around her slim wrists while she writhes sexily in her latex outfit. Her elbows are bound tightly together and shes gagged with an inflatable penis gag next. Shes left to struggle after a few parting gropes and she shows herself off even more. David returns and removes her gag replacing it with a head harness ballgag before adding a hobble rope and a body harness and leaving her to struggle again. Johannie proves quite flexible in her struggles and in her ability to maintain the tight elbow ropes for the duration of the clip.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4944kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Johannie - Tightly Bound In Latex

DimSan070

Staff member

Belle Davis - Grabbed, Fetishized, and Tightly Bound

Belle is into the room by a man whos been holding her for quite some time. Hes her to put the hobble dress on and wastes no time directing her to a rope where he binds her wrists tightly behind her back. A head harness pipe gag is strapped tightly around her head and then tied off to the ceiling holding her in place. A rope is circled round her elbows next and drawn tightly before he moves around groping her and talking to her a bit about what hes going to do to her and how long hes going to keep her. Belle struggles, but her tight dress combined with the tight arm bondage dont give her the leeway necessary to gain any slack in her tight ropes. The man returns and taunts her a bit before untying her cruel elbow rope. Belle is relieved to have this break but as the man walks off he quickly changes direction and returns to make her elbow bondage even tighter than before. Belle moans in pain as the man leaves her to struggle in her tight bondage and six inch heels.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Belle Davis - Grabbed, Fetishized, and Tightly Bound

DimSan070

Staff member

Nichole Skye - Blue Catsuit and Tight Jute Hairtie/Hogtie

Nicole is dressed in a blue PVC catsuit and leather corset, shes wearing leather gloves on her hands and David wastes no time in grabbing rope and binding first her wrists, and then after moving her to the ground taking more and binding her ankles. A black ballgag is placed in her mouth and shes moved to her stomach and a rope is placed in her hair before her elbows are bound. With her elbows bound her head is pulled back to her feet and shes left tightly hogtied like that. Nichole struggles and moans in her tight bondage till David finally comes and released the hogtie rope.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4936kbps

File size: 498.6 MB

Download Nichole Skye - Blue Catsuit and Tight Jute Hairtie/Hogtie

DimSan070

Staff member

Raven Eve: Tightly Bound In Red PVC and Matching Heels

Raven is manhandled into bondage at the hands of David who wastes no time making sure she is progressively and tightly bound with rope. After her arms are bound, her mouth is filled with a large red ballgag which causes her to drool a bit. finally she's bound at the legs and in a kneeling position where she's left to struggle and serve as a bondage footstool. Raven ends up with a hogtie/crotchrope combo after a bit of rolling around on the floor struggling in her bondage.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 529.2 MB

Download Raven Eve: Tightly Bound In Red PVC and Matching Heels

DimSan070

Staff member

Tara Tied - Red PVC Fetish Bondage

Tara Tied gets a thoroughly fetishized experience as shes strapped up tightly while wearing a red PVC hobble dresss. Her elbows are strapped first and strap after strap is added to her bondage till shes rather tightly held. A red chinstrap ballgag is added and her lower body is encased in a leather harness. Shes left to struggle like that for a bit till David returns and changes her gag for an intense head harness blindfold combo and after tying her off to a hook in the ceiling, leaving her to struggle in her bondage against the wall as a fetishized object.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Tara Tied - Red PVC Fetish Bondage

DimSan070

Staff member

Johannie : Society of Bored Housewives

Johannie is a housewife who is bored with her chores so she dresses in a maids outfit and stockings cleaning the staircase of her home very provocatively and moving up and down it all the while wishing she could be in tight bondage. She finally gets done with her chores and after changing into a new outfit and slipping on some gloves she picks up a butterfly pump gag inserting it into her mouth and pumping it up enjoying the sensation of a full mouth. It pops out and she replaces it with a ring gag rubbing on her face after getting it inserted and loving her mouth pried open. The ballgag is what she decides on though and after strapping it on tightly she starts performing self bondage first with leather straps on her legs and then standing up rubbing her body and loving the feeling of her bound legs. Eventually she gets to her handcuffs and after putting them on behind her back she finds herself in completed and inescapable self bondage. Johannie rolls on the floor writhing her hips i.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps

File size: 540.4 MB

Download Johannie : Society of Bored Housewives

DimSan070

Staff member

Candle Boxxx : Leather Strap Hogtie & Latex

It's been a while, but Candle Boxxx has made her return to DiD and is on a business trip with Mr Big Boss. She's dressed in a clear green latex dress and he wastes no time in putting a leather armbinder on her lacing it tightly before strapping her bound arms tightly to her waste and complimenting it with a harness muzzle ball gag. Her ankles are strapped tightly together next compromising her balance as she stands in her six inch high heels. Candle is a pro at these though and is soon rotating and showing off her beautifully bound form. After taking her down to the floor Mr Big Boss then puts her in his signature leather strap hogtie pulling her ballgagged head sharply back towards her ankles. He then steps back and watches her struggle enjoying every nuance of movement and wiggle. Eventually however Mr Big Boss feels Ms. Boxxx has had enough of the easy treatment and steps in strapping her head even further back towards her ankles. Candle of course being super bendy takes thi.

Duration: 12:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx : Leather Strap Hogtie & Latex

DimSan070

Staff member

Elizabeth Andrews - Objectified In Tight Latex HD

Elizabeth saunters into Mr Big Boss's office dressed in a very tight fitting purple and black latex corset, collar and panties. Attached to garters on her collar are clear black latex gloves which are boudn together elbows first followed by elbows by Mr Big Boss. He takes a Bishop 8 buckle gag and straps it on her next first putting the ball in her mouth, then buckling the panel over it. He comments on just how high her heels are before tying her ankles together and XXXX her to stand bound and gagged in them. Mr Big Boss then heads back to his desk after grabbing some work from his bookcase. He tells her to count to 30 in her head then rotate 90 degrees to maximize his view of her while he reads. She counts and rotates in time showing off her latex covered and bound and gagged self off to Mr Big Boss from all angles. Finally he puts the book away and goes off to check on some office things. But not before getting some parting gropes in on the lovely bound form on his carpet. Elizabeth.

Duration: 14:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7225kbps

File size: 768.6 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Objectified In Tight Latex HD

DimSan070

Staff member

Johannie - High Heel Latex Training With The Boss HD

Mr Big Boss is waiting on Johannie to arrive and fortunately doesnt have to wait too long as she shows up in a very stunning latex outfit. He wastes no time pulling the ledermeister armbinder up on her arms and lacing it tightly. After its strapped on he grabs a black ballgag shoving it into her mouth and buckling it tightly. Moving down her nylon clad legs are placed in ankle cuffs which are then locked together XXXX her into a hobble. Shes then XXXX to walk back and forth till Mr Big Boss is called away to attend to things. Johannie is then left to struggle eventually finding her way to the floor where she is when Mr Big Boss returns. He lifts her up when he comes back XXXX her back to her high heel training. Eventually however business prevails and Johannie is left bound and on the floor in retribution for not taking her high heel training seriously enough.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 624.0 MB

Download Johannie - High Heel Latex Training With The Boss HD

DimSan070

Staff member

Nichole Skye - Shiny Catsuit Hogtie

From Nicholes first bondage experience, shes dressed in a black catsuit and high heeled boots. Were filming at Amanda Reighs apartment whos also helping film her friend getting tightly bound and gagged. Nicholes wrists are abound first and then she demonstrates her natural talent for flexibility by having her elbows welded together right out of the gates. Her next test is a large wad of mouth packing followed by microfoam tape sealing it in her mouth. She manages to do well with the tests to this point and is moved to the floor where her high heel booted ankles are bound. Shes rolled over onto her stomach where shes tightly hogtied by the arches of her boots and then left to struggle. Nichole is the type to test her bondage though and immediately starts prying for knots with nimble fingers. She manages to get a tiny bit of her bondage undone before giving up and just laying there before realizing that she was having more fun trying to move the knots. The clip ends with a bit of bondag.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7252kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download Nichole Skye - Shiny Catsuit Hogtie

DimSan070

Staff member

Lexi & Serene Isley - Latex Bondage Fun

Serene and Lexi are both dressed in tight latex, high heels and pantyhose. Serene wastes no time greeting Lexi and getting rope on her. Turning her around her wrists are bound behind her back before Serene takes more rope putting a body cinch harness on her upper arms. A black ballgag is added after Lexi is seated and Serene grabs more rope and binds Lexi's heels onto her crossed ankle bound feet. Lexi is then left to struggle on the floor and quickly shows off a lot as her skirt rides up. Serene returns finally and binds Lexi into a slightly more restrictive hogtie before leaving her to struggle one more time.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 547.9 MB

Download Lexi & Serene Isley - Latex Bondage Fun

DimSan070

Staff member

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

DimSan070

Staff member

Terra Mizu - Latex, Armbinder, and Head Harness Ballgag

Terra is walked into the room strapped at the wrists with leather and ballgagged with a black ballgag. David slides a black leather armbinder onto her body and laces and straps it tightly. Terra is collared before her ankles are cuffed and heels strapped onto her feet. Her black ballgag is swapped out for a head harness gag with a ballgag inside and her ankle cuffs are clipped together. David then leads Terra in front of the desk where he has her move back and forth a bit for him. After a few laps Terra is moved to the floor where her arms are tightly strapped to her body and she's left to struggle on the carpet in front of the desk.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4930kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

Download Terra Mizu - Latex, Armbinder, and Head Harness Ballgag

DimSan070

Staff member

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery

DimSan070

Staff member

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors