Submissive women bound & fucked by men in BDSM fantasies

kindzaza

Title: Toilet Brush - Zara - Zara (18.09.21)

Description: Zara is back after a few years with a self toilet brush fucking session. She is super tight so she had a hard time squeezing in a bottle washer first as a warmup, then a car-wheel brush and finally a real toilet brush.

Format: MP4
Duration: 15 Min
Size: 622 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

kindzaza

Title: CHILI CAGE - HOLLY 2021 September 25

Description: First we wanted to do a sparking cage movie with Holly but she gave up after one-minute electric shock on her pussy, it was too painful for her. Kudos to Nazryana, she could do it earlier. So I found out something else for Holly with the same setup. However I am not sure that it was a good barter for her since having hot pepper sauce on and in her pussy is probably even more painful than the electric stinger. But at least she did not give up this time. Actually she had several orgasms during this session. After the shooting she said that the vibe on her clit turned the crazy pain into crazy orgasms. The ice in her pussy also helped a little bit in the first moment but after removing the ice the burning pain got even more intense. She said that she would go to a date after the session. Poor guy :) I imagined how surprised he was when her dick got into fire after fucking her hot peppered vagina lol

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 960 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: PIN UP 2021 October 9

Description: Having pins in my pussy was not enough for me. I boosted it up with a fake and a real dick so you will see some cbt scenes in this movie too.

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 914 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Serve The Master Rachel Greyhound

Description: In this domestic service stream, your favorite sexy maid shows off her obedience by following verbal commands from her Master! Dressed in her sexy maid uniform, Greyhound stands at attention against the wall before receiving her first order, after being ordered to walk across the room twice she then stands at attention in the middle of the room and is ordered to lift her skirt to expose herself to the camera. After being ordered to show off her butt plug to the camera she is then ordered to perform various domestic tasks, watch as she stands at attention holding a serving tray, reads from an etiquette book which she then balances on her head, serves her Owner a drink, strips, then concludes this sexy stream by showing off her butt plug to the camera!

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 127 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Body Bag Fuck

Description: To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air.

In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.

She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again.

Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled.

Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.

Duration: 42:25 Min
Size: 1666 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: CLIT CLASH 2020 November 28

Description: This movie was inspired my Puppy sessions but this time I was focucing only on my clitoris. Since my clit is so small and hidden I pumped it up a little bit to put a rubber band on its base so this way I made my clit completely exposed. I also wore a special thong with a thorny metal detail with rubber bands in the middle of it right over my clit-rose. Therefore those rubber bands would hit my clit when another but thinner rubber band that is also attached to the pulling up machine snapped. Every hit on my clit was so intense that I almost fainted and the fourth hit completely destroyed my clit, literally. So I had to put on panties at the end of the session because my clitoris was mangled beyond any recognition. Rubber bands are extremely powerful, they can even cut a watermelon half as you probably have seen in those viral videos. So at the end of the day my clitoris is still there but it needs at least one week healing. I am going to post some uncensored pics and videos on my twitter and my blog next week.

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1030 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: PEEHOLE VIRGIN - ABBY 2021 August 28

Description: Abby's peehole has never been stretched and fucked before. She wanted to try it so much. I was happy to take her peehole virginity by fucking it with different sized urethral sounds. We started it with the smallest one and we finished it with a 12 mm diameter hegar. This time we haven't used a speculum to make the peehole reachable but as Abby's special request I pierced 8 pins through her inner labias and used them to stretch her pussy out in a way that her peehole got exposed enough to be fucked. In the end I used a beaded urethral sound and a small vibe on her extremely sensitive and hugely grown roid clitoris to make her cum.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 854 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Utmost Restraint and Elise Graves - Vibrotherapy

Description: Restrained in a strict elbow tie and a leather hood, Elise begins her vibrotherapy journey at the caring hands of Utmost Restraint. Tied with one ankle up high, Elise's pussy and soles of her feet are completely exposed. Utmost explores pain play with Elise through caning, rubber bands on the feet, and spanking while exploring pleasure with tickling and the use of several vibrators. Given that Elise's body is controlled by nipple clamps, a hood, an inflatable gag, rope bondage and sexual stimulation, she is in absolute heaven. Turns out, vibrotherapy works wonders for the soul!

Duration: 42 Min
Size: 588 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Protruding Breasts Get Beaten - Katt Anomia and Elise Graves - Sexy Katt's Engorged B...

Description: The very sexy Katt Anomia has engorged breasts on this blessed day that need to be tied, spanked, caned and clamped! Elise is happy to oblige! Beginning with a lighter silicone paddle, Elise begins to tenderize Katt's amazing breasts. Katt squeals and squeaks in the most endearing manner - like catnip to Elise. Ultimately Elise moves on to harsher implements such as a firmer paddle, a cane and biting and pinching! Alternating between beating breasts and grabbing Katt's hair encouraging her to suck on her own tits, Elise is obviously enjoying herself immensely. How could one not with such a play toy as Katt?

Studio: 108512 - elise-graves-bondage-liberation
Category: BDSM
Related categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CLASSIC BONDAGE, SPANKING F/F, TIT SUCKING/NIPPLE FETISH, BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , katt anomia , breast bondage , tit tie , bound breasts , tit caning , breast caning , impact play , hair pulling , nipple clamps , weighted nipple clamps , breast torment , tit sucking , nipple biting , g/g

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 142 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: NoYuno - Slaves war - Spanking and nipple clamps

Description: Welcome to the War of Slaves=) Here you will see who is the best slave: Lana or Irene. Round 5: Clothespins on nipples are tied up to legs while Luno will spank and cane both girls- who will push clothespins first? Round 6: Clothespins from nipples are tied to another girls leg...stand on one leg so hard, but seems like they doesn't want to hurt each other

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 789 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Lydia Black, Hazel Paige, Charlotte Sartre - Anal Creature Training

Description: Still dazzled by my time with Rory, I finally made it to my last region, the Midwest. I've been expanding the gear for all this documentary domination in the great outdoors, and the truck's been getting awfully hard to pack. So I decided to pick one huge property in Wisconsin and bring 3 girls there for several days of kink instead of using multiple properties. The three girls were Charlotte Sartre, Lydia Black, and Hazel Paige.

On our first full day together, we created a demented anal human centipede. Hazel was in the front and Lydia in the back. Charlotte and I trained the creature from late in the afternoon through sunset. There was a lot of crawling around, ass to mouth, and silly tricks. There was also corn on the cock. Yes, that. Watch, and you'll see what I mean.

Duration: 73 Min
Size: 3113 Mb
Resolution: 2048x858

Download:

kindzaza

Title: 49's Audition

Description: In her audition at Insex, feisty 49 gives PD and Matt a real challenge.

After her interview, she attempts to escape the ropes that hold her arms behind her back. PD uses hooks to pull her nose up and to lift the corners of her mouth into a smile. He pushes her dress down, revealing her firm breasts, then allows her to continue writhing in vain.

Stripped of all her clothes, she is rendered helpless with tape wrapped around her hands and feet. A cord tethers her to the floor, pulling harshly at the clamps on her nipples. Matt inserts a stim in her ass to ensure that she behaves herself.

He makes her beg to suck cock, giving her shocks until he is satisfied with her pleas. She sucks hard on a dildo, getting painful zaps that encourage her to do it right. As he walks away he surprises 49 with a few final shocks, just to keep her in line.

She is then bound with spread legs over her head. Matt vibrates her and slides his fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. Belting her ankles to her thighs, he continues to work her till she cums, squirting a huge puddle.

49 is strung up in a cloth sack, which Matt uses as a punching bag. He brings it down onto the ground and begins to peel layer after layer off of her head, removing a burlap bag, a leather hood, and a head harness. Once the tape covering her face is at last unwound, she hurriedly spits a ball out of her mouth and gasps for air. She is left to languish tied up on the cold floor.

Duration: 65:10 Min
Size: 2388 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Rory Knox - Graphic Anal Submission

Description: And now... the grand finale of my trip to the South. This was my last session at the camp in Maryland with Rory Knox. Truly, I have no words for it. You need to watch it to get it. I dominate Rory in real time. She makes a graphic art piece literally at the same time that I tie her up, fuck her ass, and fuck her head. Things get intense. They get beautiful. Anal brutality meets imagination meets incredible tenderness. This is what I live for, and I'm so utterly proud to share it with you, real, undoctored, unstaged, unscripted, yet filmed under challenging conditions at night with mostly anamorphic glass.

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 2106 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Rory Knox, Claire Roose - CLIP: Rimmed to the Brim

Description: You know, sometimes in between all the creative, elaborate explorations, I just need a little rimming break. In fact, I took one of them with Rory Knox and another with Claire Roos on my recent Southern trip. These were short, sweet moments, so I've combined them into one update. This is an unusual, double clip, so I'm not sure what to call it. But it's some light fun while I work on Rory's grand finale next...

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 847 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: In Deepest Painal May We Find Peace

Description: Ladies and Gentleman, we mark the end of the year with an extreme anal domination session like you've never before seen. Rebel Rhyder, the girl who can do what almost no other girl can, has returned to our Assylum for a 10-day visit of unbelievable proportions. And I mean that literally. In this first, 2-hour, epic installment of her many-hour journey, Rebel goes from gentle pussy eating to a brutal anal impalement session on a series of dildos so huge that even Vlad the Impaler would be proud. And yes, there is rough assfucking. And yes, there is piss. And yes, there is hard S&M. And yes, there is a mental journey--in fact, I'd call it a spiritual one--into the nature of the human condition. We present this scene not only for its rare physicality but for the heights to which it aspires. This is Assylum at its very best, and for that, we thank the one-and-only Rebel Rhyder. We also thank Hankey's Toys for providing the beautifully monstrous impalers that made this exploration possible.

Duration: 119 Min
Size: 4527 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Existentialism

Description: "As we sat at our computers around the world we saw a young woman being tortured. We saw her stripped naked. She was put into a frame and she was caned. Hard, brutal strokes, leaving vicious looking weals. She screamed repeatedly. She begged for the caning to stop. But the assault on her helpless body continued. And then what happened later? She was in this big copper sink, half submerged in water, unable to hear anything, unable (as she told us later) to see anything except for the light above. Being repeatedly shocked with electricity, never with any warning. At times a wet cloth was put over her face and she couldn't breathe. She was helpless, in pain and very frightened. At least one regular member had to stop watching because *he* couldn't take it any more.

And yet afterwards this same young woman was sitting in the chat, positively bouncing in her chair, and she didn't need to tell us how good she had found the show, it was so obvious from her laughs and smiles. She was really proud of herself for taking that caning; she had broken through a personal barrier and her wonderful sense of achievement was there for us all to see. And her bath in the copper sink? She had enjoyed it all!" - Ghost

Duration: 60:40 Min
Size: 2949 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: Snow Day

Descrition: In this beautiful outdoor stream, your favorite creature heads outside for a naked snow day! Outside and on a leash with only her thin yoga mat separating her from the cold snow beneath her, a naked and chilly Greyhound heats up your screens as she playfully crawls around on her rubber mat while taking a variety of positions and poses while showing off her pussy and ass, presents her tongue for use, shows plays in the snow and presents her tongue for use and does it all for your enjoyment!

Duration: 46 Min
Size: 167 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: udder press

Description: Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident Hu Cows here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine!

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 874 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: January 7, 2022 - Daisy Ducati, Lydia Black/Afraid And Horny: Daisy Ducati And Lydia Black

Description: We asked Daisy Ducati what she'd like to do to Lydia Black, and her answer was simple "electricity". We pulled out all the stops, and all the toys in our toy chest, to give Daisy a triumphant, and electrifying return to the studio. Lydia Black is zapped, paddled, and stimulated with a violet wand in a partial suspension. Daisy sits on her face while she is restrained with socks and ropes. Lydia endures the extreme settings of the tens unit. This orgasmic day becomes even more so with anal strap-on fucking and an electrified squirting orgasm!!

Duration: 61 Min
Size: 4411 Mb

Download:

kindzaza

Title: December 28, 2021 - King Noire, Little Spittle/Torrential, Episode 1: The Neighborly Thing To Do

Description: In Kink's exclusive four-part series "Torrential," massive storms have moved in. Residents who are lucky enough to shelter in place find their own, kinky ways to weather the storm!

In Part One of the series, King Noire, a successful businessman, cancels his plans with an important client just in time for needy neighbor, Little Spittle, to show up. Spittle arrives at his door cold and wet, and in a hurry to get comfortable, disrobes in front of King. It's obvious that these two have been building up sexual tension for some time. King whisks the topless Spittle up for some passionate kissing before laying them down on the couch for some enthusiastic pussy licking. Spittle comes multiple times under King's skilled tongue. Hungry for cock, Spittle takes King's huge cock in their mouth while receiving a firm spanking. Insatiable sexual hunger turns into a sixty-nine.

The two enjoy themselves until the storm catches up to them, and the power finally goes out. King suggests the pair go into a room with some candles, and to Spittle's joyful surprise, King has a dungeon full of toys and enough candles to light the rest of their play session. King masterfully wields the floggers with a Florentine flogging style that sends Spittle into a blissful state, before he paddles and fucks them in the pussy and ass. Finally, King flips Spittle over and they lay on their back to get fucked even harder. Spittle begs for King's load all over their face. King obliges and the pair spends the rest of the night keeping warm together.

Duration: 55 Min
Size: 4010 Mb

Download:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors