Sweet Ebony Girls (Hardcore Scenes)

Katrin1988

About video: "So I was supposed to babysit for this lady, but when I got to the house only her husband was there. He wasn't my type but I don't know what came over me. I think the fact that he was married turned me on. Before I knew it, I was sucking and slobbering on his dick and he was moaning and licking my nipples. Right there in the kitchen...it was so hot. His wife could've came home at any moment. But the only ones cumming were me and him."

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:16:20
File Size : 948Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/eff5a7b2bab7d/Mahogany_Masters_Gives_You_Wood.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Hey, baby, I'm just getting ready for baseball practice," Barbie Banx says as our scene opens.

Barbie's pants are off, and with the type of batting practice we have in mind, she can keep them off. Barbie slips her pants on and they barely make it half way up her caramel 'donk. Not surprising considering this chick has a Major League booty.

"I love balls," Barbi says with a baseball in her hand. "And big bats, too."

Barbie slips her pants off again, picks up a nearby bat and begins sliding it in-between her legs while bouncing her booty on it. You know what they say, "If you bounce it, they will cum."

Barbie continues to bounce and twerk before pulling out her favorite piece of sporting equipment--a dildo. Sex is Barbie's favorite form of exercise and she begins fucking herself with her toy like it's a real cock. Laying down, she pleasures herself in doggystyle and even some cowgirl until she climaxes.

Just another day in our BootyLicious field of dreams

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:25
File Size : 719Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a61a9dc634eeb/Major_League_Booty_-_Barbie_Banx.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: There are chicks you can bring home to mama. And then, there are girls you sneak in through the back door and bang out all day and night. Luckily, our boy Juan Largo was able to land both. Mia Milan is a classy and sexy, phat-assed chick who also has an insatiable craving for dick. She's a true lady in the streets, and a freak in the bed.

"I always want to fuck," Mia said. "My fantasy is going on a road trip with my man and fucking in a gas station. I love the thrill of getting caught. I'm down to fuck wherever, whenever."

Right now, we're getting one hell of a thrill watching Mia fuck on this bed. She pops it for our boy Juan on top before lying down and letting him smash from the back. But, when a girl has an ass like this, you've got to hit it doggy style. Juan beasts on Mia's chocolate pussy, and drops his thick, creamy nut on her face and tits as the icing on top.

Yep, Mia's definitely the type of girl we'd bring home to mama. And then bang out all day and night

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:36
File Size : 1425Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1fd7075c85e53/Mama_Mia_-_Mia_Milan_and_Juan_Largo.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Lexi Slade covers her large areolae with globs of saliva and then skin cream. While Lexi is getting messy, she talks dirty and urges us to cum.

What satisfies Lexi best in bed:

"When my man's penis throbs inside me. That will forever satisfy me without a doubt."

Lexi's favorite foreplay:

"I love it when I get finger-banged before sex."

Lexi's favorite fucking position:

"It's sort of reverse cowgirl but technically, it's way different. Instead of being on my knees with my back arched, I sit on top of my man and my back is laying on his stomach. That positions is hands-down the best!

Lexi's kinkiest sexual experience:

"I'm pretty young so I'm sure this will get better eventually but one time I was travelling without my partner and I was so sad and horny that we had sex at the airport before my fligh

Info file :
Runtime : 00:25:05
File Size : 1457Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6352dd4788a74/Messy_Lexi_Slade_&_Her_Big_Areolae.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Wearing a tight yellow dress, Miosotis dances seductively, running her hands over her KKK-cup naturals. The sea looks beautiful in the background, but you might say, "What sea?" She pulls down the dress, and we see that Miosotis is wearing a white, lace, industrial-strength bra that only she could fill. There's more dancing, more bottom-up views, and then the stud arrives on the scene.

Now, in most videos, this would be the point where Miosotis drops to her knees and sucks his cock, to be followed by pussy fucking and a cum shot. But Miosotis is no ordinary girl, and our stud's focus is always on her tits. He kneads them, sucks them, has Miosotis smother him with them...in short, he does exactly the things you would do if you were with Miosotis. He can't keep his hands off them, and some of the camera angles, especially the ones in which our videographer gets on the floor and points up at Miosotis's chest, are unique. She shakes her tits at the camera.

At 11 minutes, Miosotis, totally naked, lays back on the couch and spreads her legs. The stud goes down to eat her pink, wet pussy, and for the first time, the focus is on something other than tits. But even when Miosotis is blowing him, she uses her tits liberally, and the dude can't help but take his cock out of her mouth and insert it between her tits. She lays back for more tit-fucking, and his cock absolutely disappears!

There's pussy-fucking, of course, which gives us another angle from which to watch Mio's whoppers sway like no tits have ever swayed before.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:09
File Size : 1239Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/113024e20f774/Miosotis,_All_Tits,_All_Action.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Amora Lee in her eye-popping dress, and out of it, is killin' us. The party Amora was invited to was cancelled but Amora's still got us to party with.

Amazing Amora said she can slip on a 36K, L and J bra.

"I can't remember when I wore a D-cup. Maybe 15, but I was in denial. I was buying bras that probably didn't fit right. They were too small and the back strap was up my back.

"I remember watching Oprah one day and she had a bra lady on, and the lady was saying something about bra-fitting, and I realized I had on the wrong bra. So I had to go bra shopping. I didn't really start wearing my right-size bra until I was 22. I was snapping bras left and right."

Amora said she hasn't seen her videos yet. She's taken very smoothly to being photographed and making very hot moves

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:32
File Size : 727Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1e69749dd25d7/Naturally_Yours_-_Amora_Lee.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Here at BootyLicious, we're generally not the types to go on nature walks. But if the view includes a girl like Hershey Bryant, then we'd have to reconsider. Especially when she's poppin' her phat booty like this.

"I love to be outside," she said. "I feel at home when I'm going out on walks and all that."

We wouldn't mind making ourselves at home inside her pink cooch, but we don't mind watching her play with it herself. Hershey has such a big sexual appetite that watching her fuck herself with her favorite toy is just as hot as seeing a real cock slip in and out of her.

"I have sex about three or four times per week," Hershey said. "Which isn't enough. But that's why I masturbate a couple times a day, too. A girl's got to get off as much as possible

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:46
File Size : 797Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/886b780b1b37a/Nature_Walk_-_Hershey_Bryant.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: "So I was supposed to babysit for this lady, but when I got to the house only her husband was there. He wasn't my type but I don't know what came over me. I think the fact that he was married turned me on. Before I knew it, I was sucking and slobbering on his dick and he was moaning and licking my nipples. Right there in the kitchen...it was so hot. His wife could've came home at any moment. But the only ones cumming were me and him."

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:00
File Size : 1334Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5dc7d60cb705b/Naughty_Babysitter_-_Giselle_Capri_and_Andy_Mann.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Shaggy is one lucky son of a bitch. He gets to come home to a dime piece like Neecie Hardy, and she's perched on his bed face down, ass up and ready to fuck. She's making her ass clap, too, and if buns could talk, Neecie's would be saying, "Cum and get it."

Shaggy begins with some booty spanking and ass worship before he slips Neecie's panties off and begins fingering her juicy pussy. She's already dripping wet.

"You like that tight pussy?" she asks.

Shaggy pulls out his throbbing hard cock and stuffs it into her mouth as if to say yes. He then fucks her cowgirl, missionary and doggystyle before shooting a hot load of jizz all over her phat trun

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:31
File Size : 899Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b3d2dcb55a0a1/Nice_Neecie.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Fellas, say hello to Nina Ro'Ti, our latest big-bootied cutie. Nina, if you hadn't noticed, has a lot of junk in her trunk. In fact, she has so much junk in her trunk that her jean skirt is totally overmatched by her caramel apple bottom. Not that we mind one bit. If skirts were meant to fit, there wouldn't be big-bootied chicks. Don't argue with us, this is science.

Nina's feeling both sexy and horny right now, so we decide to introduce her to a good friend of ours to tend to her womanly needs.

"He has a big job to fill," Nina says with a smile.

He does, but our friend JMac is adequately equipped for this task.

"I like that," JMac says as he gropes and jiggles her ass.

JMac is playing with her ass and sliding a finger or two into Nina's pussy, and she's getting excited.

"You're getting a little wet," he says.

Soon, Nina's pussy will be soaking wet. She sits on JMac's face and he devours her pussy like he's in a pie-eating contest. Then, she hops on top and works his cock like the pro cock jockey she is. But when JMac takes control, fucking her doggystyle and on the side, Nina is pushed to an orgasm. JMac pulls his cock out, and Nina licks her juices off his meat until he's ready to blow. When JMac finally does bust, he gives Nina her favorite thing: a hot and creamy facia

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:47
File Size : 970Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/eac77b05d4323/Ninas_Favorite_Thing_-_Nina_Roti_and_J_Mac.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Barbie Banx is here to remind us why summer is our favorite time of year. The weather is warm, there's a barbecue every weekend and all of the baddest chicks in town are wearing the tightest, shortest outfits they can squeeze into. It's the greatest three months of the year. Barbie is flipping some wieners on the grill, but the way her short shorts keep sliding down to reveal a bit of juicy ass is making our wieners plump. She picks one of the wieners up and slides it into her mouth and down her throat. It's safe to say this chick has a healthy appetite.

"I get turned on pretty easily, pretty quickly," Barbie said. "I'm kind of like a dude in that sense. I can make anything sexual in my head and I'll take it there, too. Maybe most girls don't like admitting to being as sexual as they really are, but I don't care. There's no shame in my game

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:25
File Size : 718Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d7606a5574359/No_Shame_In_Her_Game_-_Barbie_Banx.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Delotta Brown says her sexual fantasies include being oiled up and getting spanked. With an ass like hers, that spanking would take more than a minute. But when it comes to booty, we're patient dudes. We'll put that work in day or night if that ass is round and tight.

And with the way she's bouncin' and poppin' her 38-inch badonkadonk, Delotta looks like the type of bad bitch who might need a little rough play now and then.

"I'm the assertive type," Delotta says. "So I need a man who can handle me. I need a man who can handle me popping my ass when he's fucking me from the back. And can handle it when I smother him with my big-ass titties."

That sounds like a fun position to be in. We like a woman who likes taking control and takes what she wants. What Delotta usually wants is sex. And when she can't get it, she takes care of it herself.

"I like to rub on my pussy," she said. "I masturbate all the time. I will rub my pussy on anything and everything."

We're pretty sure she's down to fuck anywhere and everywhere, too. Hopefully, we're there when she's ready to get down like that

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:09
File Size : 878Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/af9aae4d1a173/Oiled_Up_-_Oiled_Up.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: 5'5'' with brown eyes and a booty built to make both our heads rise to attention. That's what Serenity Evans is workin' with, and we love every inch of this California chick. Serenity says she's a huge fan of basketball and the Los Angeles Lakers. Which is why we paired her with JMac, a hung stud who's a pro at going one-on-one with a big-bootied chick.

"I love basketball," Serenity said. "I can be one of the guys because I like basketball so much. Except, of course, a lot of the time, the guys want to fuck me. They say a girl like me who's into sports is hot."

Girl, you wouldn't have to like sports to be hot, but it surely doesn't hurt. JMac heats things up even more when he pulls Serenity's thong to the side and devours her tasty caramel pussy. Serenity goes down on JMac's heavy man-meat for a bit before he flips her around and begins to beast on her pussy. He hits it doggy style and cowgirl before he lays Serenity down and smashes her missionary. When JMac is finally done, he leaves Serenity with a thick creampie as a parting gift. We'd say both JMac and Serenity are winners in this game of one-on-one

Info file :
Runtime : 00:27:59
File Size : 1621Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/02fc44bec1660/One-on-One_-_Serenity_Evans_and_J_Mac.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: We hope the folks that say, "diamonds are forever" are correct, because dudes like us would gladly spend an eternity with a phat-assed chick like Diamond Monroe. Born in Detroit, Michigan and currently living in sunny Miami, Florida, this bitch has an ass that won't quit and curves that won't end. It's no surprise that even in a city like Miami--which is filled with some of the baddest strippers in the country--Diamond is one of the crown big-bootied jewels.

In her first hardcore scene, Diamond is showing off her booty-popping skills to our boy JMac. He's seen some bangin' 'donks in his day, but even he's hypnotized by Diamond's ripping junk.

After teasing JMac with a lap dance, Diamond pulls his cock out and deep throats his now-throbbing cock. He can only take so much before he has to stuff his cock inside, so he turns her around and smashes her phat ass doggystyle.

"Oh, fuck me, yes!" she moans as he bangs out her chocolate pussy. "Fuck that pussy."

JMac lays her down and smashes missionary until Diamond finally decides to take control and hop on top of him. She makes her ass cheeks clap while she's riding his cock, and you can tell he's close to busting his nut. He's not ready for that yet, though. JMac picks her fine ass up off the couch, lays her down on the edge of it and pile-drives her.

"Oh, I feel that big dick," she moans. "Give me that big dick, baby."

A wave of ecstasy washes over Diamond and she cums. JMac can't take any more either so he pulls his cock out and jizzes all over her face.

Forever or for a night, this Diamond is just righ

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:30
File Size : 1069Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e82f45e4971b7/Perfect_Cut_Diamond_Monroe_and_J_Mac.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Ah, the old pillow fight. There's no better guarantee of getting hanky-panky from your girlfriend than playfully tossing a pillow back and forth. That's what Adrian's boyfriend did, and look how well it worked out for him! She's laughing and playing and flirting until he suggests that she lose some clothing. No problem. She's obviously very comfortable getting naked. It's no wonder, too. Her tight 18-year-old body is toned and beautiful. Her pussy is ripe and ready. When she starts sliding her fingers into her wet slit, you can hear her juices slosh around. Thank god her guy decided to send this video our way!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:24
File Size : 546Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cb33ade8fd389/Pillow_Fight_Foreplay_-_Adrian_Maya.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dammit, Janet's got it all. This buxom Booty-babe's got impressive 38DDD-cup tits and a crazy 44-30-36 body. She's originally from the bitter cold of Michigan, but she's exploring the sunny environs of Miami in this set. Her massive mammaries are busting out of her bikini, and her booty cheeks are popping out on either side of her white string thong. Get your oil, guys. Janet's sunning poolside and needs a slathering.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:21
File Size : 830Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d767da0460007/Poolside_Booty_-_Janet_Jade.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Mama always said you shouldn't talk to strangers, but mama never got a look at Navaeh Lopez. She's a thick lil' dime piece built for all the dirty things that make fucking fun. She's thin in the waist, boasts 38 inches of ass jelly and has dick-sucking-lips.

"Do you want to give me a ride," Navaeh asks as his car pulls up beside her.

"I'm not sure," he responds. "Will it be worth my time."

"It will be worth both of our time," Navaeh says confidently. "How about I jump in and give you a good time?"

That sounds like a plan. Navaeh and Matt ride back to his house, and they're both ready to go.

"Your ass is pretty phat," he remarks. "It's pretty hot and tempting."

Indeed it is. Navaeh saunters into Matt's bedroom and puts on a private booty-popping show for him. Typically, you only see twerking like this at the world's most-famous strip joints, but we have Navaeh all to ourselves today. She then pulls out her favorite toy, a white dildo, and stuffs her pussy with it while making her booty clap.

Like Matt said earlier, she's pretty hot and tempting

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:43
File Size : 794Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2688443bbf20e/Pretty_hot_and_tempting_-_Navaeh_Lopez.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Layla Monroe, who used to be a dancer, says she gave up dancing to pursue more exciting things--like fucking on-camera for us. We don't think a chick this bad should give anything up, though. We knew she would feel right at home on our BootyLicious stage. Especially with our boy James Kickstand, an ass- and pussy-hungry dude from Miami, to keep her company.

"I love to dance," Layla said. "It's my favorite thing to do. Well, my second favorite thing. Popping my ass on a rock-hard dick is my favorite thing."

And boy, does this California chick have a lot of ass to pop on dick. Layla has 46 inches of ass to pop to be exact. And she works every inch as James smashes her caramel pussy--front, back and side-to-side--before stuffing his cock into her ass.

When James is done, he pumps a thick load of cum into her ass, too. We knew Layla would feel right at home as our private dancer

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:22
File Size : 1122Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0d30fade6a356/Private_Dancer_-_Layla_Monroe_and_James_Kickstand.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Those big headlights up ahead that are blinding you. Those are not headlights. Those are Maserati's 34H-cup natural bumpers, meant to be squeezed, licked, kissed, massaged and creamed. Her deep cleavage is engineered by nature to accept the thrusting of a hard camshaft. Take Maserati for a test drive. She'll blow your rod.

Until she started modeling, Maserati never got the big deal about her body and her tits. Never knew or even thought she was special. And no one, no tit-crazy guy, seemed to have told her. But she knew she had bigger boobs than most girls

"Girls hated me," Maserati said. Her boobs look even bigger because she has a small back. They are symmetrical too, at least to the naked eye. She says the left is slightly smaller than the right. "The nipples are always hard, too," Maserati "points" out.

"I always wear a bra." Maserati is also very impressive in the fucking and sucking department. It's great when a girl fucks back when she's getting pounded from behind.

Start your engine with Maserati. But be a nice guy and let Maserati get to the finish line first. She'll let you cream her pretty face if you do.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:40
File Size : 1023Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9ef436957de9/Rack_Attack_-_Maserati_and_Ivan_Nukes.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Roxi Red Makes The Milkman Cometh
Superwoman Roxi Red has met all kinds of dudes. Now she encounters a dude who wants to see her dressed in a fetish outfit, and to top that off, he wants Roxi to drink milk out of a bowl, then dip her famous, massive tits into the double bowl. When she lifts her boobs up, they drip with the creamy stuff.

Roxi kneels so the milkman can palm her breasts. His hands are dwarfed by the sheer size of her heavy hangers. He picks up the bowl and pours the remaining milk all over them, then feels them up again.

Roxi stands up and sits on the couch next to the milkman so she can get her nipples licked and sucked. Her nipples are very sensitive. She's never met a guy who wasn't a breast-man because she converts everyone into a breast-man once they get with her.

No guy alone with Roxi can resist sticking his cock between her enormous melons. She's one of the world's greatest natural mammary miracles. The milkman's meat-stick disappears inside her cleavage. She squeezes her hooters together with her forearms to increase the pressure.

Milkman tells Roxi to suck his dick. She nestles one major breast on his thigh and blows him hands-free. By now, she's eager to have a dick in her pussy and sits on him, lowering herself on the pole. Who's the boss now? Roxi will make the milkman cometh. It's impossible to hold back the man milk with Roxi Red.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:20
File Size : 946Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7c743d3f61ce9/Roxi_Red_Makes_The_Milkman_Cometh.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online