The Best JAV update daily and Newest | Asian Hottie School Girl

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Ai mizushima makes her boss relax and cum all over her

Studio: japanhdv

After just getting hired into a new company ai mizushima was pleased hos when was doing and how nice her colleagues were. she got so relaxed that she even ended up masturbating after a successful deal. she was proud of her self until she once got surrounded by all the men in the office. she was confused what is happening and after getting fucked and used up she was still confused but went along since it was ムwork policy.
today her manager was asking her to make the boss relax. she agrees and after the boss catches up to what is going on her is more than willing. he kneads her tits and makes her easily moan with skillful fingers. her cunt gets revealed and the boss stretches i playfully open before fingering and teasing with toys. she gets fucked hard again and her cunt is covered with cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ai mizushima makes her boss relax and cum all over her

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Manami Ueno has two visitors that come to pleasure her lonely pussy

Manami Ueno is a widow. She has been alone now for one year. Manami has not had a man inside her since her late husband. She was caught masturbating recently by her in law. She was so horny that she asked if she could suck on his cock as she had not bad a good cock sucking in a year. She was so horny for cock she slid it down her throat like a pro. Today Manami Ueno is at home when the bell rings and it is her in law and a friend he has brought along. It seems from their last encounter that he is interested in not only getting his dick sucked but he would like to do some damage to her pussy and brought a friend along to fuck the hell out of his in law. He knows that Manami has a sweet hole and it gets super wet when played with, so he knows he can just slide his hand up her skirt and rub her pussy and after that he will be able to make her do whatever he wants as she gets horny so easily. He is going to use her year long celibacy as a weapon as he knows that making her wet with his.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Manami Ueno has two visitors that come to pleasure her lonely pussy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Manami Ueno has two visitors that come to pleasure her lonely pussy

Manami Ueno is a widow. She has been alone now for one year. Manami has not had a man inside her since her late husband. She was caught masturbating recently by her in law. She was so horny that she asked if she could suck on his cock as she had not bad a good cock sucking in a year. She was so horny for cock she slid it down her throat like a pro. Today Manami Ueno is at home when the bell rings and it is her in law and a friend he has brought along. It seems from their last encounter that he is interested in not only getting his dick sucked but he would like to do some damage to her pussy and brought a friend along to fuck the hell out of his in law. He knows that Manami has a sweet hole and it gets super wet when played with, so he knows he can just slide his hand up her skirt and rub her pussy and after that he will be able to make her do whatever he wants as she gets horny so easily. He is going to use her year long celibacy as a weapon as he knows that making her wet with his.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Manami Ueno has two visitors that come to pleasure her lonely pussy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Maria ozawa gets a taste of three massive cocks at the same time

Dreamy looking dark haired babe maria ozawa is completely naked and on a red bed while a bunch of men surround her. she is very horny and needs a dick deep inside her slit. first her face is pushed into a man s crotch and she starts teasing is and suckling on the bulge with the pants still on. after his pants gets pulled down she is happy and vigorously starts sucking on it and lubing it up with her spit. soon enough she has two dicks in her hands while jerking off and one down her throat. she deep throats all of them and slightly chokes. she face is full of spit but she still continues and it feels so good for her. after getting on her knees her pussy is lightly teased and then she is filled up while moaning loudly. all three cocks get inside her and fucks her until she is filled with cum.

Duration: 34:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps

Download Maria ozawa gets a taste of three massive cocks at the same time

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Marina Aoyama goes to a hotel to suck and fuck a disgruntled client

Marina Aoyama is a fixer. Which means she is sent to meet with clients that are unhappy with the service her office has done. She goes to make sure that the client who has a grievance against her office is not so unhappy about the screw up. All offices make mistakes and the clients are usually compensated in one way or the other. In this case, Marina's office has decided to resolve the issue by sending her to make the client understand how sorry they are and are ready to make amends for the screw up. Marina is an expert in her field. She knows how to change the attitude of a man and knows how to make him happy and turn his frown into a smile. Today her office has asked her to work on a client she saw previously in her office. She gave him a blowjob in the office. She really worked on his cock and sucked his balls and the old fart probably never had a better blowjob in his miserable life. He should be happy that the office screwed up as he got to have Marina get on her knees in front o.

Duration: 48:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Marina Aoyama goes to a hotel to suck and fuck a disgruntled client

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Marina Aoyama goes to a hotel to suck and fuck a disgruntled client

Marina Aoyama is a fixer. Which means she is sent to meet with clients that are unhappy with the service her office has done. She goes to make sure that the client who has a grievance against her office is not so unhappy about the screw up. All offices make mistakes and the clients are usually compensated in one way or the other. In this case, Marina's office has decided to resolve the issue by sending her to make the client understand how sorry they are and are ready to make amends for the screw up. Marina is an expert in her field. She knows how to change the attitude of a man and knows how to make him happy and turn his frown into a smile. Today her office has asked her to work on a client she saw previously in her office. She gave him a blowjob in the office. She really worked on his cock and sucked his balls and the old fart probably never had a better blowjob in his miserable life. He should be happy that the office screwed up as he got to have Marina get on her knees in front o.

Duration: 48:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Marina Aoyama goes to a hotel to suck and fuck a disgruntled client

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Dreamy waitress yui shimizu still pleasing her kinky and horny guests

Yui shimizu works as a waitress and she has got quite popular. one of the reasons except for being so cute is that she lover so fuck and suck throbbing cock and she has been offering herself as a bony next to the orders.
this time a group of men gathered in the restaurant and all of them came because of the special service and to check it it really is true what the people say. yui shimizu comes and greets them after seeing how cute she is they put her on top of the table and get her naked while stretching her slit wide open and making her moan with plastic toys. her holes get filled with various toys and she is ready to be filled with multiple cocks at once. she had been a great fuck and for that she is rewarded with cum.

Duration: 34:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps

Download Dreamy waitress yui shimizu still pleasing her kinky and horny guests

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Office Worker Treats Sexual Desire Pt. 1 - 1080p

Cast: Haruka Watabe
Genres: Pretty, Medium TiTs, Shaved, Toys, Oral, Straight, Cowgirl, Creampie
Video language: Japanese

Haruka Watabe is a nice lady who has got sexy body. She has to apology to the customer with offering her body for her company which is order from her boss. Many guys ride on and cum shoot to her as gang bang.
Haruka working with bank as Investment business division. But she made a serious mistake and gave the customer a loss. Many customer comes up and needs apology and gave back money immediately.
Customer cannot accepted any apology from the bank side. Boss said that she has to offering her body to the customer for apology.
She has to sit on the table and take an open legs pose. Boss tear her panty hose and show her pussy to the customer. And he said that will offer her pussy to them for apology. Customer takes clothes off and come up her. They lick her nipples and body.
Then next, she sit on the chair and takes an pose as open legs pose. Guys put lots of rotor onto her body and clitorises.
One of guys insert vibrator to her pussy with hard stroking. And put rotor onto her cl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Office Worker Treats Sexual Desire Pt. 1 - 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Office Worker Treats Sexual Desire Pt. 1 - 1080p

Cast: Haruka Watabe
Genres: Pretty, Medium TiTs, Shaved, Toys, Oral, Straight, Cowgirl, Creampie

Haruka Watabe is a nice lady who has got sexy body. She has to apology to the customer with offering her body for her company which is order from her boss. Many guys ride on and cum shoot to her as gang bang.
Haruka working with bank as Investment business division. But she made a serious mistake and gave the customer a loss. Many customer comes up and needs apology and gave back money immediately.
Customer cannot accepted any apology from the bank side. Boss said that she has to offering her body to the customer for apology.
She has to sit on the table and take an open legs pose. Boss tear her panty hose and show her pussy to the customer. And he said that will offer her pussy to them for apology. Customer takes clothes off and come up her. They lick her nipples and body.
Then next, she sit on the chair and takes an pose as open legs pose. Guys put lots of rotor onto her body and clitorises.
One of guys insert vibrator to her pussy with hard stroking. And put rotor onto her cl.

Duration: 46:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Office Worker Treats Sexual Desire Pt. 1 - 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Emiri seo fucked by multiple men at once

Emiri seo got her slit and mouth filled up. after talking about how much she liked jeans she went for a walk with a vibrating toy inside her slit and even got stimulated twice after sucking cock outdoors. after getting inside the house a bunch of men start kneading her juicy, plump tits. she is still wearing the ripped pants and the men finger her while teasing her slit. she tells them she is embarrassed but it is obvious how much she is enjoying herself. they pull out vibrating toys and make her moan loudly. after getting a massive vibrator up her hole she squirts then is put onto her knees to suck cock. her slit is licked up and she gets on top of a cock riding it like and expert while her tits are oiled up and used for fucking as well. after she is sprayed and filled with cum they leave her alone.

Duration: 34:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

Download Emiri seo fucked by multiple men at once

ZigZaguS

Staff member

My pet Haruna Ikoma is given a toy to play with that is shoved in her pussy

Having a little pet in the house is the best. You are not lonely or scared or bored anymore when you have a cute pet to come home too. As a pet owner you have to be careful and take care of your pet and make sure its happy and being satisfied. Sometimes your pet can get bored at home alone so when you are home take it out and let it enjoy some sunshine. Here my pet is named Haruna Ikoma and she is cute as a button. She loves to play and is so curious. What I do when I come home from work at night is take her out and let her spend some time outside playing with her. Today I have a toy I bought just for her and I take her out and let her get to know this new toy. It's called, remote vibrator. I am able to give her pleasure and stimulate her while she is out side with a remote I hold in my hand. The other end of the toy is shoved inside her pussy. She then is able to prowl around with a vibrator shoved inside her pussy and I get to use the remote to cause it to vibrate. So, this toy is n.

Duration: 46:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download My pet Haruna Ikoma is given a toy to play with that is shoved in her pussy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

My pet Haruna Ikoma is given a toy to play with that is shoved in her pussy

Having a little pet in the house is the best. You are not lonely or scared or bored anymore when you have a cute pet to come home too. As a pet owner you have to be careful and take care of your pet and make sure its happy and being satisfied. Sometimes your pet can get bored at home alone so when you are home take it out and let it enjoy some sunshine. Here my pet is named Haruna Ikoma and she is cute as a button. She loves to play and is so curious. What I do when I come home from work at night is take her out and let her spend some time outside playing with her. Today I have a toy I bought just for her and I take her out and let her get to know this new toy. It's called, remote vibrator. I am able to give her pleasure and stimulate her while she is out side with a remote I hold in my hand. The other end of the toy is shoved inside her pussy. She then is able to prowl around with a vibrator shoved inside her pussy and I get to use the remote to cause it to vibrate. So, this toy is n.

Duration: 46:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download My pet Haruna Ikoma is given a toy to play with that is shoved in her pussy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

While in a sex shop housewife ryo gets tied up and by her lover and the reporter

The reporter made a great deal with the shop owner. in exchange for some money he is allowed to secretly record the kinky couples who come to the shop to fuck. in addition to being great materiel for his monster couple report he also gets to watch couples fuck. good looking ryo and her lover were the most frequent ones. one time when they were over she and her lover has a request. they wanted to try out bondage so they asked the shop owner to help out and tie the gorgeous ryo. the reporter pops out reveals himself and gets permission to record and maybe even join in. tied up, recorded and handled by two men, hot ryo is in bliss. after she is stripped naked, kneaded and licked up she grabs both of the cocks around her and jerks them off before sucking and fucking them hard.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps

Download While in a sex shop housewife ryo gets tied up and by her lover and the reporter

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Panty School

Cast: Sayaka Oshiro, Koda Yuko, Katsuragi Uni
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Blowjob, All Sex, HandJob, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Femdom, Uniform,

I well remember my high school years, and their school. I remember one girl - my odnoklasnitsa, mixed men's room with his feminine. Because of the history of two - she did not pay attention to it - in which she entered the restroom. And I also did not immediately believe what is happening ..... because I was in love with her - and now we're together alone with her in the men's room)) What a romance)) Just smell the environment - bad)) This girl was able to observe his mistake only when we washed our hands and suddenly looked at each other casually. Then I vaguely remember going on .... but she pulls me into the toilet stall and closes the door on the latch. Remove my pants and skilled movements of the hands, tongue and mouth brings me to faint and dizzy state (in the best sense of the word). Maybe she too was in love with me? Or maybe she was just in the heat of passion because of two, and so behaved so strangely? I will never know, because the next day she transferred to another scho.

Duration: 46:02
Video: 704x396, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Panty School

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Panty School

Cast: Sayaka Oshiro, Koda Yuko, Katsuragi Uni
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, Blowjob, All Sex, HandJob, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Femdom, Uniform,

I well remember my high school years, and their school. I remember one girl - my odnoklasnitsa, mixed men's room with his feminine. Because of the history of two - she did not pay attention to it - in which she entered the restroom. And I also did not immediately believe what is happening ..... because I was in love with her - and now we're together alone with her in the men's room)) What a romance)) Just smell the environment - bad)) This girl was able to observe his mistake only when we washed our hands and suddenly looked at each other casually. Then I vaguely remember going on .... but she pulls me into the toilet stall and closes the door on the latch. Remove my pants and skilled movements of the hands, tongue and mouth brings me to faint and dizzy state (in the best sense of the word). Maybe she too was in love with me? Or maybe she was just in the heat of passion because of two, and so behaved so strangely? I will never know, because the next day she transferred to another scho.

Duration: 46:02
Video: 704x396, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Panty School

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Yayoi yoshino gets filled up with cum in every hole

Yayoi yoshino is still in the hands of the bus hijackers. thinking that they will release her she has listened to everything they asked and wished for. in doing so she has ended up naked ans stimulated with fingers and toys. now, stripped naked while her massive tits are jiggling she sucks one of her captor s rock hard cock while getting laughed at for being ムskilled . hearing this the other men get excited and want a piece of her. she gets a taste of everyone s dick and tight balls then gets bent down while grabbing onto a pole while one of them fills her up with his cock. after getting into reverse cowgirl with one of them a horny hunks uses his chance to shove his hard sausage down her throat. they even claim her a-hole and fill her up with cum after dp then, they leave her used up and excused on the floor.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 772.5 MB

Download Yayoi yoshino gets filled up with cum in every hole

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hitomi Hayama is spread open and licked in her see through kimono

I love this new style of kimono so much that Hitomi Hayama is wearing. I want her to wear it all the while she is inside. She is such a pretty girl and she has such a nice slender figure that is so sexy and lovely and all I can think to do is have her wear the see through kimono around the house and enjoy the view of her sleek figure as she goes about doing her household chores. The sexiest part of this kimono is that Hitomi wears it like any other not really aware how turned on I am when she wears it. Hitomi has such a lovely face and such a lovely way of being so elegant it is strange to see her almost naked in our regular interactions. She is completely at home wearing this kimono and acts as it is any other of her kimonos. But for me it is such a turn on I am hard almost all day long when I see her about the house. We eat like normal and enjoy a meal and we also enjoy the rest of the afternoon at home, her in her kimono and I in a yakata. She is so lovely that after dinner she tak.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Hitomi Hayama is spread open and licked in her see through kimono

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Hitomi Hayama is spread open and licked in her see through kimono

I love this new style of kimono so much that Hitomi Hayama is wearing. I want her to wear it all the while she is inside. She is such a pretty girl and she has such a nice slender figure that is so sexy and lovely and all I can think to do is have her wear the see through kimono around the house and enjoy the view of her sleek figure as she goes about doing her household chores. The sexiest part of this kimono is that Hitomi wears it like any other not really aware how turned on I am when she wears it. Hitomi has such a lovely face and such a lovely way of being so elegant it is strange to see her almost naked in our regular interactions. She is completely at home wearing this kimono and acts as it is any other of her kimonos. But for me it is such a turn on I am hard almost all day long when I see her about the house. We eat like normal and enjoy a meal and we also enjoy the rest of the afternoon at home, her in her kimono and I in a yakata. She is so lovely that after dinner she tak.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

Download Hitomi Hayama is spread open and licked in her see through kimono

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Mai mizusawa serves up her juicy cunt

Mai mizusawa is a cute waitress and the restaurant she works in gets a lot of attention. there is a reporter who wants to know why. after asking around what s so special about the place and everyone said ムthe secret menu . he rushes over with another man and is quite pleased after seeing the girl. they order some food and ask for a casual bj. the cutie gets onto her knees and starts sucking. the other hunk gets tired of watching so he joins in she happily starts sucking and jerking at the same time. the deep-throating gets so intense tears roll down her cheek. new customers arrive and the waitress leaves the hunks she was serving and goes to the new customers. they get their orders, she starts sucking again before she moves to the long haired hunk and gets her slit licked. she finishes her shift by serving a cream pie.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

Download Mai mizusawa serves up her juicy cunt

ZigZaguS

Staff member

18 Year old at last Part 5

Release Year: 2014
Genres: All Sex,Amateur,Small Tits, School Girl, Blowjob,Orgy, Gang Bang...
Video language: English

She was being picked on by all the girls in her class for being goth and vegan.Her freaky ways won the hearts and cocks of Danny Wylde and D. Snoop. She may not like animal meat contaminating her food, but she sure does love a hearty serving of man meat in her mouth and pussy and ass!

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8

Download 18 Year old at last Part 5

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors