The Most Intense Lesbian Encounters | Lesbian Dolls

Balamut693

Staff member

Lesbians share ice-cream and dildo

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Curly & Dayana Kamil
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, Lesbian, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Shaved, Sixty-Nine, Small Tits
Video language: English

Of course, a job is important for earning a decent living, but it is very important to have fun. Well, Curly forgot about that rule a little bit but luckily Dayana Kamil comes to remind her that she should turn off the laptop and have some fun. First, Dayana Kamil treats Curly with some ice-cream but as they lick it with their hot tongues they decide to check if licking ice-cream from nice, beautiful, and real tits is sweeter or not. Yes, that's sure tastes much yummier. Anyway, they put away ice-cream and let it melt on a table while they explore each other's naked bodies with their curious fingers and tongues, of course. Finally, both Dayana Kamil and Curly are ready for something spicy. They choose to play with a pink sex toy by turns till they both get total satisfaction in their comfy bed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lesbians share ice-cream and dildo

Balamut693

Staff member

Hot doctor examines small tits teen

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anna Rose & Tera Link
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Doctor/Nurse

Hot doctor Anna Rose welcomes a small tits teen named Tera Link into her office. Anna usually dreads full body examinations like the one Tera has booked, but one look at the 19 year old lesbian's round booty and the doctor can't wait to get her hands on the patient! Tera finds her doctor sexy too, so when Anna tells her she is about to touch her body, Tera feels her pussy get wet. With two hands on Tera's boobs Anna makes her move, kissing the petite spinner, lying her down on the examination table and then fingering her tight pussy! Both lesbians make each other cum, and fuck like it's their last day on Earth!

Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot doctor examines small tits teen

Balamut693

Staff member

Angela white x alexis texas

Alexis brings the booty and I bring the tits so you get the best of both worlds in this scene. I love the way Alexis' big booty stretches out her pink lycra tights. Worshipping her arse in those yoga pants makes me so wet that I soak the crotch of my own leggings. I am in heaven as Alexis bounces her bubble butt on my face while she talks dirty to me with her filthy mouth. When we ride the double-ended dildo together my big tits bounce everywhere. With the toy still inside us we flip over and bounce our arses off one another. My favourite part is watching Alexis on all fours as her cum drips down her pussy lips. Yummy!

Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Angela white x alexis texas

Balamut693

Staff member

Trouble With The Law - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Tia Cyrus, Veronica Rodriguez
Genres: Outdoors, Car, Sex, Squirt, Wet, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering, Hotel Room, Big Tits Worship

Tia and Veronica are two sexy babes on the run from the law. They've just robbed a convenience store (for the rush of it) and are now heading to a seedy motel for a hot fuck and to plan their next move. With babes like these, you never know what you're going to get or what's going to happen next (but you can count on it being hot and dirty).

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Trouble With The Law - FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Arietta Adams, Maggie Green - My Mom's Out Of This World 1080p

Cast: Arietta Adams, Maggie Green
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Rimming,Teen, MILF, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Family Roleplay, Lesbian

Arietta Adams, a teen, returns home and is upset. Maggie Green, her stepmom, tries to figure out what's wrong. Arietta starts telling a story involving a school bathroom, saying that her human disguise was so itchy that she just Had to temporarily remove it. Wait... Arietta isn't human?! Yes, it's revealed that Arietta is an alien, and that she may have accidentally revealed her true form to a human in the bathroom! Luckily, Arietta was able to convince the human that she was just seeing things, due to stress. But it was a close call.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5506kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Arietta Adams, Maggie Green - My Mom's Out Of This World 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Arietta Adams, Maggie Green - My Moms Out Of This World (2021)

Cast: Arietta Adams, Maggie Green
Genres: Lesbian

Arietta Adams, a teen, returns home and is upset. Maggie Green, her stepmom, tries to figure out what's wrong. Arietta starts telling a story involving a school bathroom, saying that her human disguise was so itchy that she just had to temporarily remove it. Wait... Arietta isn't human?! Yes, it's revealed that Arietta is an alien, and that she may have accidentally revealed her true form to a human in the bathroom! Luckily, Arietta was able to convince the human that she was just seeing things, due to stress. But it was a close call. It's further revealed that Maggie is also an alien, and that they are lovers on their home planet. Arietta and Maggie get frisky, admitting that even though their disguises are itchy, having human sex is fun. They then playfully insist that it's crucial to their mission to discover the appeal of sex. They try out sex in their human bodies, removing their clothes and exploring each other with their hands and tongues. What fun! In fact, they decide that pl.

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5506kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Arietta Adams, Maggie Green - My Moms Out Of This World (2021)

Balamut693

Staff member

Karlee Grey, Scarlit Scandal - Socialite Seduction (2021)

Cast: Karlee Grey, Scarlit Scandal

Scarlit Scandal is a socialite stunner strutting her stuff in a sexy gold mesh dress and feeling herself as she demands the nicest table at a high class restaurant. However, Karlee Grey, the strict hostess has more on her mind than just serving Scarlit a snack. After a mix-up with some water and Scarlit's perfect, perky tits, Karlee takes her sizzling star into the backroom so that she can show Scarlit just how good she is at serving. Scarlit and Karlee take turns licking and stroking each other's wet pussies, kissing and fingering their way towards total backroom bliss.

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 718.6 MB

Download Karlee Grey, Scarlit Scandal - Socialite Seduction (2021)

Balamut693

Staff member

Gianna Dior, Hazel Grace

Cast: Gianna Dior, Hazel Grace
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian

Hazel Grace and Gianna Dior, two teens, are bored out of their minds as they meet for the first time in an empty conference room. It's Bring Your Daughter To Work Day and they're both finally getting a break while their parents are stuck in yet another meeting.

Although they're both feeling a bit grumpy from being dragged around all day, they're quick to bond over their shared boredom. In fact, as they begin casting each other flirty looks across the table, they can think of some fun ways to spice the day up. Sure, it's nearly time to clock out, but that doesn't mean they can't go out with a bang.

They start by pulling their chairs close and sharing some steamy kisses, feeling bold and frisky. As the heat builds, Hazel's mischievous nature takes over as she slides beneath the table and begins eating Gianna's pussy out. Now all bets are off as they please each other to no end. Maybe it wasn't such a boring day after all!

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4524kbps

Download Gianna Dior, Hazel Grace

Balamut693

Staff member

Hot Asian Lusts For Big Tits Blonde - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Rae Lil Black
Genres: Sex, Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Big Tits Worship, Gonzo, Lesbian, Scissoring

Tall blonde Nathaly Cherie goes to see adorable Asian designer Rae Lil Black for a dress fitting. Taking Nathaly's measurements with a tape measure, Rae can't help but linger a few extra seconds while noting the size of Nathaly's huge tits and wide hips! Taking down the straps of her gown, Nathaly notices the way Rae makes eyes at her, and topless, turns around and kisses the tiny Japanese spinner. Slowly kissing a trail down the front of Rae's body, Nathaly gets on her knees, grabbing two firm handfuls of Rae's booty, then sits her back so she can taste her lover's sweet juices. Sucking Rae's clit, Nathaly makes the designer cum, then the ladies enjoy some sensual tribbing!

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 197kbps

Download Hot Asian Lusts For Big Tits Blonde - FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Silent Musings

Studio: Babes
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Vicky Love
Genres: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, 69, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering

As model Vicky gets dressed and makes the final adjustments to her flawless hair and makeup, Alexis prepares her art supplies and sets up her easel in the studio. But, when Vicky emerges from the dressing room looking good enough to eat, Alexis soon abandons her portrait in favor of enjoying the beauty firsthand! Without a word, Alexis seduces her model into stripping off her clothes and lying back on the chaise longue, teasing Vicky with long, languorous touches before finally eating her eager pussy. Soon the lesbians are twining their slender bodies together as they trib passionately and please each other with a long 69 session broken only by their gasps of rapture. As Vicky lies on the chaise, spent from their lovemaking, Alexis feels a sudden inspiration, jumping up to capture the way her muse looks in this perfect moment.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Silent Musings

Balamut693

Staff member

Zoy's 1st Lesbian Anal

Cast: Jaye Summers, Zoey Taylor
Genres: Lesbian, Toys, Anal Fingering, Anal Toys

Zoey Taylor experiences her first lesbian anal at the hands of gorgeous brunette Jaye Summers. Watch as Jaye shows Zoey the pleasures of lesbian anal sex, while worshipping Zoey's magnificent backside. This is all anal at its best! With facesitting, ass worshipping and analingus. Climaxing with multiple anal orgasms shared!

Duration: 31:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps

Download Zoy's 1st Lesbian Anal

Balamut693

Staff member

Donna

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DorcelClub
Cast: Donna
Genres: Teens, European, All Sex, Oral

Gorgeous sex with a gorgeous girl! Which of these girls looks more chic, decide for yourself! All girls behave passionately, and do not hesitate in their desires ...

Duration: 31:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 700.2 MB

Download Donna

Balamut693

Staff member

Socialite Seduction

Cast: Karlee Grey, Scarlit Scandal
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits, Black, Interracial, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering,Pussy Licking,Scissoring

Scarlit Scandal is a socialite stunner strutting her stuff in a sexy gold mesh dress and feeling herself as she demands the nicest table at a high class restaurant. However, Karlee Grey, the strict hostess has more on her mind than just serving Scarlit a snack. After a mix-up with some water and Scarlit's perfect, perky tits, Karlee takes her sizzling star into the backroom so that she can show Scarlit just how good she is at serving. Scarlit and Karlee take turns licking and stroking each other's wet pussies, kissing and fingering their way towards total backroom bliss.

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 718.6 MB

Download Socialite Seduction

Balamut693

Staff member

Hot Asian lusts for big tits blonde

Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Rae Lil Black
Genres: Sex, Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Big Tits Worship, Gonzo, Lesbian, Scissoring, Medium Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Small Ass, Petite, Asian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy,

Tall blonde Nathaly Cherie goes to see adorable Asian designer Rae Lil Black for a dress fitting. Taking Nathaly's measurements with a tape measure, Rae can't help but linger a few extra seconds while noting the size of Nathaly's huge tits and wide hips! Taking down the straps of her gown, Nathaly notices the way Rae makes eyes at her, and topless, turns around and kisses the tiny Japanese spinner. Slowly kissing a trail down the front of Rae's body, Nathaly gets on her knees, grabbing two firm handfuls of Rae's booty, then sits her back so she can taste her lover's sweet juices. Sucking Rae's clit, Nathaly makes the designer cum, then the ladies enjoy some sensual tribbing!

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 197kbps

Download Hot Asian lusts for big tits blonde

Balamut693

Staff member

Abella Danger, Naomi Swann - Slumber Party Secret

Cast: Abella Danger, Naomi Swann
Genres: Lesbian, Bodysuit, Bootyshorts, T-shirt, Bubblebutt, Smallass, Belly-buttonpiercing, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Feet, Fetish

Blonde, curvy bombshell Abella Danger is at a slumber party with a bunch of her gal pals. The only problem is, she doesn't feel like anyone wants her to be there. This anxiety keeps this sad babe wide awake until long after everyone else has fallen asleep, so she gets out of bed and raids the kitchen. What Abella doesn't know is Naomi Swann - sweet, petite and kind as can be, does want Abella there. And for reasons that extend far beyond mere friendship. Naomi, who's also lying awake, follows Abella to the kitchen and confesses that she's crushing hard. These two beauties, overcome with passion, have sex in the kitchen, basking in the wide-open fridge's golden glow.

Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Abella Danger, Naomi Swann - Slumber Party Secret

Balamut693

Staff member

Doctor Examines Small Tits Teen - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anna Rose, Tera Link
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Doctor, Nurse

Hot doctor Anna Rose welcomes a small tits teen named Tera Link into her office. Anna usually dreads full body examinations like the one Tera has booked, but one look at the 19 year old lesbian's round booty and the doctor can't wait to get her hands on the patient! Tera finds her doctor sexy too, so when Anna tells her she is about to touch her body, Tera feels her pussy get wet. With two hands on Tera's boobs Anna makes her move, kissing the petite spinner, lying her down on the examination table and then fingering her tight pussy! Both lesbians make each other cum, and fuck like it's their last day on Earth!

Duration: 30:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5885kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Doctor Examines Small Tits Teen - FullHD 1080p

Balamut693

Staff member

Alexis Crystal & Vicky Love - Silent Musings

Genres: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, 69, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering

As model Vicky gets dressed and makes the final adjustments to her flawless hair and makeup, Alexis prepares her art supplies and sets up her easel in the studio. But, when Vicky emerges from the dressing room looking good enough to eat, Alexis soon abandons her portrait in favor of enjoying the beauty firsthand! Without a word, Alexis seduces her model into stripping off her clothes and lying back on the chaise longue, teasing Vicky with long, languorous touches before finally eating her eager pussy. Soon the lesbians are twining their slender bodies together as they trib passionately and please each other with a long 69 session broken only by their gasps of rapture. As Vicky lies on the chaise, spent from their lovemaking, Alexis feels a sudden inspiration, jumping up to capture the way her muse looks in this perfect moment.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps

Download Alexis Crystal & Vicky Love - Silent Musings

Balamut693

Staff member

My Wicked Tongue

Studio: Babes
Cast: Kendra James, August Ames
Genres: Lesbians, Caucasian, Brunette, Red Head, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Pussy Stacking

Any excuse is a good one for Kendra James to come up behind her girlfriend August Ames, cupping her breasts in her hands as she leans in for a deep, sultry kiss. Kendra can't get enough of August's perfect, plump breasts, and loves to flick her tongue over her nipples until she's eager to dive into hot lesbian sex. Laying back on the sofa, Kendra watched August play with her breasts before rubbing and licking her pussy through her panties. By the time August took her first exploratory lick of Kendra's pussy lips, she was aching to feel the building pleasure of her girl's wicked oral skills. Once an intense orgasm had rippled through her crotch, Kendra lay back so August could sit on her face, and then ate her out while working her pussy-hole with two fingers to hit August's sweet spot.

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download My Wicked Tongue

Balamut693

Staff member

Sinn Sage, Georgia Jones - Consummating Our Marriage (2021)

Cast: Sinn Sage, Georgia Jones

After working out, I ask Georgia Jones if she wants to go out, but she's watching a video from my ruined birthday party. It puts me in a bad mood because she fucked the girl I liked. Getting into a verbal fight, we bicker like an old married couple. If we are going to be wives, we should consummate our relationship. I push her against the wall for heavy French kissing and tear open her blouse. She gasps as her perky tits are exposed, and grabs my big ass. Lifting her leg high on my hips, she pulls me closer and I throw her on the couch with legs entangled. My big booty twerks as I'm humping her and I nipple pinch her little tits. Stripping her shorts, I lick over her lace panties inhaling her pussy scent. Pulling them to the side, I'm pussy eating her wet cunt. Wrapping my legs around her, I'm finger fucking her dripping slit. Grabbing her throat, she loves the breath play and offers everything to me. On her knees, she eats my big ass that's twerking hard on her face. Spitting in her .

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5116kbps

Download Sinn Sage, Georgia Jones - Consummating Our Marriage (2021)

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos