Welcome To The Wild World Of Bondage | Submission

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - dungeon session 5 - good slave

Genres: bdsm, latex, fetish, bondage & disciрline, freak, domination, squirting, nipple & cunt & nose piercings, tattoed, heavy rings, gyno, anal, solo, creampie, femdom, dildo, fisting, ganbang, toy, big tits, play piercing, clo
Video language: English

slave spends some time in the dungeon kennel and is a good pet, but a slave must always be kept disciplined so with her arms bound behind her back and chained by her large nose-ring Master whips and marks her udders and stretches her nipples before performing a deep internal examination of her heavily pierced vagina, which of course, makes her squirt. It is only through Master's constant attention that 'm' can remain a 'good slave'......

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download slave m - dungeon session 5 - good slave

Balamut693

Staff member

Insex - Forest

Tyler gain dragged into the great outdoors, chained to logs and trees by the nipples and wrists, vulva flogged and fingerfucked. Bugs and dirt give a charming woodsy feel to Tyler's special day out in the cunt-tree. The poor girl is pulled into the woods with her arms tight, elbows touching, wearing a head harness and a pair of jeans shorts. She's pulled to the ground, her shorts yanked off, and she's restrained to a log. She tweaks. Dirt and leaves are tossed in her face, onto her body, and in her rose. She's soon chained in a hogtie, rolled around on the ground, and caked with dirt.

Format: avi
Duration: 34:29
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1945kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.0 MB

Download Insex - Forest

Balamut693

Staff member

Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin

Cast: Coralee Summers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Coralee is just like any other bondage slut. Once the ropes go on she's a happy camper. The ballgag is super tight and that's the best! Spread her legs to expose her dripping gash and she purrs. Coralee loves the bondage. It's not necessary, but once the vibrator teases her clit she's done in.

Having a slab of cold hard metal shoved between her labia makes for an interesting ride. Her arms and then hair are pulled back to increase the tension on her tender cunt. Her back is arched as much as it can be without breaking. Just the right position for some face slapping and choking.

Then it's time for Coralee to swing. Like a marionette she's pulled in every direction by ropes. Her legs are held open creating easy access for a pogo. OT uses the dick to swing her around the dungeon. She can't help cumming, she's got no choice in the matter.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Coralee Summers - Summer Lovin

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - filled, plugged, wet and stretched

Genres: bdsm, latex, fetish, bondage & disciрline, freak, domination, squirting, nipple & cunt & nose piercings, tattoed, heavy rings, gyno, anal, solo, creampie, femdom, dildo, fisting, ganbang, toy, big tits, play piercing, clo

RE-RELEASE as you know, i like the bathroom for entertaining myself. in this session i fill my ass, plug my anus closed with a steel butt-plug and chain it to my nipples & nose-ring whilst pumping my pierced pussy with a vacuum pump.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download slave m - filled, plugged, wet and stretched

Balamut693

Staff member

Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 2 - Katharine Cane

When you see Katharine Cane getting dressed at the beginning of the video you may be confused. You may think that the video is running in reverse or, heavens forbid, she is escaping. Do not worry, though. She is not going anywhere.
We are going to strip her down again soon enough. We will chain her to the wall and let Matt have at her. And this smart ass masochist is going to him for more through it all. The members want more than just some sass, though. They still want to see her cry. And when she has talked enough shit to piss us all off that is exactly what we are going to make her do.

Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 681.6 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 2 - Katharine Cane

Balamut693

Staff member

Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Fuck yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.
It's all about intensity for Delirium. An ass whipping is nice, but feeling the sting directly across her nipples and cunt is even better. Nipple clamps feel good but when they're weighted and pulling her tits toward the floor she's even happier. The more painful the corporal, harsh the bondage, or degrading the humiliation the wetter her pussy gets. Which is why O.T. takes her from a partial suspension with intense pussy flogging to being bound on her knees in a torrential downpour and puts her through everything in between.
She has the time of her life. There is nothing Delirious enjoys more than a bout of intense BDSM action. She came to us looking to get her itch scratched and this was exactly what she needed.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Jointed

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - red chair

Master bought me a new clear latex hood and took me to a great new dungeon with a heavy, red gyno chair. The position was perfect to push my cervix out and make me stay gaped open for the entire session. Have a look inside :)

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download slave m - red chair

Balamut693

Staff member

Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 3 - Katharine Cane

Katharine Cane has been with us for some time and she needed a bit of a break but we have determined her time to rest is over. The members have some pretty fun things they want to use her for still. If her holes hold up to the punishment we may have another great night with her.

Duration: 50:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 705.0 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 3 - Katharine Cane

Balamut693

Staff member

Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, OT

Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.
OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.
OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.
Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - examination internal

I have found a new dungeon and Master decided to try the medical room out first. It has a gyno chair and with my legs spread wide and bandaged to the stirrups, Master wasted no time in giving me a full and thorough inspection. I was made to orgasm an urinate while Master's gloved hand examined my open hole. He liked the place so much, we stayed all night. I was kept confined of course - but that's in the next movie. Stay tuned....xox

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6987kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download slave m - examination internal

Balamut693

Staff member

Insex -The Swan Part 2

The second half of 831's Live Feed runs the gamut of BDSM - from disgracing and bondage, to impact, breath game, electro-shock, and machine fucking. All wrapped up in one neat package called 831.
Playing the cello is one thing. But playing it naked "opens" up possibilities. Afterward, she's restrained and stood up on a block of wood, one knee hoisted into the air. A gag is taped in her mouth and tape covers her nose. He shoves fingers into her pussy. She's caned and flogged like this, struggling for air.
After a hogtie, 831 earn to try out a new form of metal restraint that tightens upon her fingers like a vise, holding her arms outward. An audio-activated stim is strapped into her rose. The cello comes out over again, this time played by PD, which is torment enough. But every note shocks her. Her weeps swell and linger with the notes.
The finale is a machine fucking. As it fucks faster and faster, her feet and thighs are caned. The engine fucks full throttle as though splitting her in two. And afterward, her labia gapes, rosy, like a mouth hungry for the kiss of a lover.

Duration: 44:46
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1500kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Insex -The Swan Part 2

Balamut693

Staff member

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - uber cage

Master has found a dungeon with a scary big cage. I am hoisted high into the air where I wet myself with fear...or maybe it's excitement.

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6734kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download slave m - uber cage

Balamut693

Staff member

Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

912 and PD go nuclear in a face-slapping, cock-sucking, breast-bashing Live Feed that reeks of corporal like you've never seen corporal before. Pd whips, beats, slaps, and canes like the Hounds of Hell are nipping at his heels. You obtain the sense that 912 has promised herself, she won't give in. This is play for the love of it, when you've blown away the limits and you don't give a damn. Part One starts with 912 fixed in a hogtie. This moves quickly to strangulation and gain more raw as the minutes pass. He beats her feet with a cane, ties her toes agonizingly tight, and canes her over again. Then her wrists are wrenched up high behind her back, and the rope is bound off around her neck. She sucks cock as she chokes. Her face is extremely slapped. Then more cock.

Duration: 56:54
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1253kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

Download Insex - Twitchy and Wet, Part 1

Balamut693

Staff member

Ashley Lane (Strict

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Ashley is a Veteran on the stage. She's the type of girl who demands that the bondage is tight, the positions are strict, the pain is intense, and the orgasms are proper. That's just what she gets when she comes to visit us. This time the positions are so intense she screams out in pain.

First it's all about holding her leg up so that she doesn't pull her head off her neck. Then she has to bend forward with her arms in a strict strappado. Her nipples, and neck are pulled out in front of her. The crotch rope intensifies her predicament.

With her elbows touching she's put into a back breaking hogtie. OT pulls the hogtie up to the ring above her making her nearly come right off the ground. Ashley loves to cum, but eventually hers become painful. While she's flying around hung by her wrists and ankles OT makes her cum again and again while she screams.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Ashley Lane (Strict

Balamut693

Staff member

Penny Lee lured and milked!

Genres: BDSM, Pumping, Big Tits, Huge Tits, Oil

Another treat for you!! Big boobed Penny Lee from the UK was lured into our waiting room! This famous glamour star really has a pair of perfect big natural udders, and we couldn't wait to chain her to the milking frame for a good milking session! The goat milker was doing its best to extract some milk from Penny Lee, and she did not like this feeling at all! It really hurts! But we got a little result! At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Penny Lee lured and milked!

Balamut693

Staff member

Insex - Hydrophobia, Part One

"Pity is the feeling which arrests the mind in the presence of whatsoever is grave and everlasting in human sufferings and unites it with the human sufferer. Terror is the feeling which arrests the mind in the presence of whatsoever is grave and everlasting in human sufferings and unites it with the secret cause." James Joyce (1882-1941), Irish author. Stephen Dedalus, in A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, ch. 5 (1916). Outlining his aesthetic theory. In Hydrophobia, 922, or Tough Vixen as she's known at Insex, stares into the eyes of the Secret Cause. This is footage of severe nature, not in its violence, but in its purity, its divinity, begging answers to difficult questions. Just when does one cross the line out of the consensual? After watching this footage, how can anyone seriously attempt to define the essence of torture? It's clear from the beginning, that 922 is having difficulty with throat blockage. Though it seems to be hysterical, a reaction to the head of Mr. Pogo that had been driven deep into her ass. She won't clean it off with her mouth and tongue. So he shocks her with the cattle prod until she agrees. A choking reaction comes out of nowhere. Out of the blue. So by the time that she's suspended in a cage, then dunked into the water tank, all hell breaks loose. She goes into hyper-terror, screaming. Please. Please. She says it wildly. She says it softly. Very quiet. Please no. No. He drops her in an inch. A half inch. This is entertainment, he says. Her terror is sensational, frantic, sublime. She begs. She screams. While down in the water, Her eyes are shut, her cheeks puffed out. Her face is closed, blank. In silence. Like a Buddha sitting in perfect composure while contemplating that which "is grave and permanent in human suffering."

Duration: 48:17
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1517kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Insex - Hydrophobia, Part One

Balamut693

Staff member

Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, OT

Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.
OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.
OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.
Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Gabriella Paltrova - Cervical Service

Balamut693

Staff member

slave m - shame room part2

The second part of my session in the 'shame room'. I was lucky enough to be allowed a 2 hour rest after pt.1 for my breasts to recover so they could be punished all over again. Master brought a friend in to help shoot the video while he abused me, hanging heavy weights from my cunt, nipples and nose. In return, Master offered me as a cum-catcher. I deserve it.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download slave m - shame room part2

Balamut693

Staff member

Insex - Dana part 1

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors