Women Loves Bondage Touch | Clamped Nipples | Extreme Anal Stretching

DimSan070

Staff member

Doe eyed reporter won't be getting a story

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I answer the door and beautiful reporter Raquel Roper is there. She carries a cell phone and her notepad and thanks me for taking the time to do an interview. I am gracious and thank her for showing an interest in my charity. She replies that I am a very prominent woman in the community and she is happy I made some time for the interview. We begin the interview and Raquel is distracted - she starts checking her cell phone and responding to texts. She tells me that as a well known news personality, she has lots of fans and followers that require her immediate response. I begin to get annoyed, but I shake it off. Raquel asks a few questions about my charity, but then asks about rumors that I host a local bondage group with prominent members and that this is a much juicier story. It is clear that the little snooping reporter lied her way into my home through a ruse about my charity. She doesn't notice that I pull a wet cloth out and press the cloth over her face. We both fall t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.6 MB

Download Doe eyed reporter won't be getting a story

DimSan070

Staff member

Extreme back arch peril for rock star

I've been leggy Lydia Black's manager for several years. I took the rocker chick on when she was nobody - playing in grimey nightclubs and making no money. No one knew who she was and with my successful management skills, I've brought her to fame. Lydia asks me to meet her behind one of the venues and I assume it is to catch up on my latest marketing ideas. Instead the ungrateful snotnose has the audacity to fire me!! She tells me I am stealing her hard earned cash and then pulls a g* on me. I'm able to quickly knock it out of her hand and we struggle for a few minutes on the dirty cement floor. Her fingers can't reach it, but mine can and soon I have her under my control. I grab her thin arms pull her up against a pole and tie them tightly together behind the metal pole making sure to cinch her elbows painfully. You ungrateful little twit I scream in her face - if I weren't for me, you'd still be singing in dive bars! You won't be at the show tonight missy, I've got your re.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

Download Extreme back arch peril for rock star

DimSan070

Staff member

Maid For Revenge Scene 5

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download Maid For Revenge Scene 5

DimSan070

Staff member

Don't mess with a mob operation

I've been running a lucrative chop shop for the mob since 1990 and things are going very, very well for the mob and for me. I operate under the guise of an autobody shop and have chopped tens of thousands of cars without a hitch. A few weeks ago rich blonde Jeannie Blaze brought in her gorgeous S series Mercedes and I made a ton of money on the parts. Unfortunately she keeps coming around asking if her car is done and today she confronts me with an attitude threatening to call the cops. I pull my g on her and XXXX the uppity bitch up against the wall. I quickly rope up her arms behind her back and then shove her down onto her knees. She gets up and tries to escape, but I stop her at the door and shove her down again. I pull out her huge big tits and grope them before putting the MILF in a nice tight chest harness. The dumb blonde keeps running her mouth threatening the to scream and she starts getting fiesty. She struggles and tries to grab my rope to prevent me from adding m.

Duration: 13:47

File size: 355.9 MB

Download Don't mess with a mob operation

DimSan070

Staff member

The Receptionist part 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It seems that his favorite slave, Sheril, who was a dominatrix before, thought she'd better disappear without a trace. He took his anger out on the otherwise stolid receptionist of the dominatrix studio. Notice: It can be observed that the plastic-covered tip of the cane strikes the boobs a few times. It causes extreme pain and immediate bloodshot. The model terminates the shooting with the safe word several times and we had to suspend torturing her boobs due to the bad condition of her breasts and severe nipple pain. The breasts turned very colorful by the next day and it is a pity that Pinky didn't agree to showing the photos, probably for vanity reasons.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Receptionist part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

The boys tied up the older woman next door

My neighbor Steve Villa sends his grandkids over to clean my garage. Instead, they have me bound up in my livingroom. I lost a bet with them when they came over to clean my garage and figured this would be easy, but the rope is super tight. The two brats head towards my bedroom and now I am really pissed off. Get out of there you bad boys. One of them holds up a pair of my panties and I am appalled. What do you two think you are doing? One of you untie me and the other one march right into my bedrooom and put my panties back. Instead the little bastards hold me down and gag me with my own silk panties. They've wrapped my head tightly and my mouth is XXXX open with the tighht gagging. I roll around and struggle in the bondage, but they are no where in sight. I try to loosen the knots on my wrists, but it is impossible and I am getting super angry. I grunt through the gag and struggle madly to get loose, but none of the ropes will loosen at all. I struggle and roll around f.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

Download The boys tied up the older woman next door

DimSan070

Staff member

Busty blonde cougar bound with her tits out

Busty blonde cougar Jeannie Blaze works as a realtor, but that's just a cover for her while she searches for a rich sugar daddy. She is stupid enough not to realize that I'm the wife of her current lover. I call her to list my house and while she peers out the window I grab the bitch and press a wet cloth over her mouth and nose and hold it tight until the bimbo is limp and loose. I shove her down onto a chair and tie her wrists to the rungs. Then I pull out her huge size G tits and fondle them. I see how you manipulate those men Jeannie. I add a crotch rope yanking it up hard until is disappears into her pussy and ass. She denies fucking my husband, but I've seen all her text messages. I straddle the bound bitch and slap her big tits around. Jeannie is so damn smug and it is pissing me off. Clearly she thinks she can get away with the indiscretion, but I have other plans for her. I add a chest harness pulling her her massive mammories making them stick out even further on h.

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3395kbps

File size: 336.2 MB

Download Busty blonde cougar bound with her tits out

DimSan070

Staff member

The other woman wrapped in rope

I found out all about my husband's affair with pretty young redhead Constance so I devise a plan to take her down. I pretend to hire her to create a web design for me and tell her I was referred by my husband. Constance is too sure of herself to even be a little bit suspicious and she delves right into the web page she created. I ask her several questions and then XXXX a wet rag over her face. Constance's eyes cross and she is now totally putty in my hands. I push her body down onto the floor and pull out my bag full of rope. I hike her tight skirt up over her ass showing her pretty panties under her nude pantyhose. I rope upp her elbows painfully and confront her about all the money my husband spent on her. Constance still denies everything so I grab her young pussy and tell her she's not his first and she won't be his last. I put a tight crotch rope of her whore pussy splitting it in two and then bind her wrists together. The poor slut begins to cry and make feeble excuses.

Duration: 14:17

File size: 369.2 MB

Download The other woman wrapped in rope

DimSan070

Staff member

BondageSex - Violet Monroe

Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Face Fucking, Interracial, Long Hair, Pale Skin, Small Tits

After a quick handcuffed blow job session just to keep her face pussy nice and limber, we shift her into a doggystyle position, bound in a custom made metal bondage frame on wheels. We can now shift our movable fuck toy anywhere we so desire. Pussy on wheels for our connivence! Violet's ass looks too good to resist and we take a serving on the spot.
The two rock hard cocks step up and take her from both ends as Violet drools and moans all over the dick. Her makeup is destroyed and running down her chin, her eyes are glassy and she is sporting serious sex hair. She wears utterly destroyed well, doesn't she?
Some vibrator orgasms are the final hard nails in Violet's sexual coffin. Dazed, drooling and destroyed, Violet lolls deep in sexual subspace. She can hardly lift her head up. If only they were all this dedicated to the dick.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 811.7 MB

Download BondageSex - Violet Monroe

DimSan070

Staff member

Strapon hell for embezzling secretary

Curvy Adara Jordin wakes up bound on the bed. She cries out for help rolling and struggling, but no one comes to save her. I walk in with my back turned and the young blonde secretary thinks I am here to rescue her but her eyes widen in fear as I slowly turn around to face her with a huge strap on cock waiting to her body. I found out the dumb bimbo has been embezzling from me and her Maserati parked outside is all the proof I need. I roll her onto her bound arms with her head hanging off the bed and XXXX her to suck my dildo. I ram it into her mouth making Adara choke and gasp as I smack her tits. I slap her face with the wet dildo and I choke her until the snot runs down her face. I am not yet convinced that she's starting to regret her treachery. Adara begs and pleads for mercy as I roll her around and untie her ankles ... she knows what's coming. I rip open her pantyhose exposing her pussy and pull her to the edge of the bed. I XXXX Adara to wiggle over to my big cock a.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download Strapon hell for embezzling secretary

DimSan070

Staff member

St. Justs Academy The New head girl

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Pandora Blake and Amelia Jane Rutherford are competing for the title of Head Girl at St. Justs Academy a strict school for girls. When Pandora is found to be carrying cigarettes this puts her chances of promotion at risk and also earns her a spanking and a session with the senior girls paddle. Will this be the end of it?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:01
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 193.4 MB

Download St. Justs Academy The New head girl

DimSan070

Staff member

Inverted Suffering from Hell

Cherry Torn has, in our humble opinion, the hottest natural body on the planet: the most perfect pussy and best ass and cutest face in hardcore bondage today. All that and she is tough! We often say nature doesn't give it all up in one package, but this is as close as it gets!
Hung upside down by thin strips of leather; this position is not trivial, it's painful. Cherry is already suffering. Add in the extreme elbow bondage and Cherry is suffering from the word go.
We start with the flogger: heavy brutal hits jar Cherry to the bone. Her body turns bright pink almost immediately. We beat on her rock hard stomach and perfect breasts, then switch to her gorgeous phat ass. The cane is next. The sweet sounds of pain make us hard, so a devastating skull fucking is in order.
We brutally fuck the back of Cherry's throat and vibrate her at the same time. Her strongest orgasms cum when the cock is balls deep in her mouth. Deep in subspace, disorientated and helpless to mount any kind of defe.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 620.3 MB

Download Inverted Suffering from Hell

DimSan070

Staff member

Adorable Gabriella Paltrova bent over, blindfolded brutal fucking!

Gabriella Paltrova is a tight little package of sexy, clocking in at under 5 feet high. Don't let her compact size fool you, this one is a spitfire. We don't mind spitfires, they are fun to take down a peg or two. We have all the tools. Blindfolds, ballgags, bondage and hard dick are usually pretty effective at taking the starch out of feisty girls.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

Download Adorable Gabriella Paltrova bent over, blindfolded brutal fucking!

DimSan070

Staff member

Gabriella Paltrova

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Deepthroat, Oral, Hardcore

Gabriella Paltrova is a tight little package of sexy, clocking in at under 5 feet high. Don't let her compact size fool you, this one is a spitfire. We don't mind spitfires, they are fun to take down a peg or two. We have all the tools. Blindfolds, ballgags, bondage and hard dick are usually pretty effective at taking the starch out of feisty girls.

Download Gabriella Paltrova

DimSan070

Staff member

Gabriella Paltrova

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Deepthroat, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex

Download Gabriella Paltrova

DimSan070

Staff member

Ava, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download Ava, Mistress Irony

DimSan070

Staff member

Naive rookie cop stripped, gagged & bound

I knew the police had an influx of young rookie cops on the local XXXX so I can in a suspicious noise. Young leggy rookie officer Ayla Ansel shows up and I tell her I suspect robbers. I question where her partner is and I find out she's alone. Perfect! Ayla's only 22 years old and she's been on the XXXX one week - a prime target for my debauchery. Ayla looks around surveying the situation and sits to write some notes in her book. While she's seated there stumbling over what to write, I come up behind her with a wet rag and smother her with it until the pretty cop's eyes roll back into her head and she's woozey and weak. I strip off her police uniform under the guise of cooling her off and then I tie up her wrists. The naive officer is so disoriented that she's clueless to what I'm doing to her. Her head bobs and I pull her up and over to the winch. I attach the wrist rope to a hook and crank it up until the tall woman's arms are stretched up over her head. Ayla's body spins.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Naive rookie cop stripped, gagged & bound

DimSan070

Staff member

Cruel dominatrix has me bound for boot domination

I just love being in charge of the community welcome committee. I get to meet all the new neighbors and since I'm super friendly, it is the perfect opportunity for me to welcome the new neighbors and make new friends. I pay a visit on new neighbor Valora bearing a home cooked casserole. I didn't get a chance to google her before my visit, but no doubt I'll find out all about her when we chat. I begin by asking her many questions and pretty Valora is quite intimidating dressed in skin tight black with stiletto boots and I'm not quite sure what to make of her, but I chat away like we are already best friends. Unexepectedly she informs me I'm about to be run over by my welcome wagon. Goddess Valora snaps her fingers and without warning I am grabbed from behind by an evil masked man. He pulls me up to my feet and quickly ropes up my arms behind my back slamming my elbows together painfully. I scream and Valora slowly walks towards me with a big red ballgag stuffing it into my mouth.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download Cruel dominatrix has me bound for boot domination

DimSan070

Staff member

Brutally toe tied with twine

Pretty Constance hates her 's new girlfriend. I've been fucking and sucking her pitiful rich for several months. Constance did some snooping and discovered my account on seekingarrangements. She decides to confront me to threaten to tell her about my extracurricular activities with other rich old men. I press a wet rag against Constance's face and watch as her big eyes roll back in her head. Once she's out and limp, I unbutton her blouse and shove her down on the floor. I smack her around some to wake her up and the young thing is so woozey she doesn't realize what's happening. I grab her arms and XXXX them together behind her back roping up her elbows tightly together with thin painful twine. I grope and fondle her tits and continue shove a pair of panties deep into her big mouth sealing them in with twine wrapped around and around her face. Oh sweetie those are the panties I wore after came in me. How's cum taste babydoll? I laugh and push her to the floor removing her .

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps

File size: 388.2 MB

Download Brutally toe tied with twine

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors