BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Lyra Loves It

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English

Brunette Lyra Lockhart ball gags, bondage, tits pumping torture and vibed extreme orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:23
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2965kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.8 MB

Download Lyra Loves It

sandra70

Very Helpless Bondage

Slave model Kyler Quinn frog tied, bondage bizarre bdsm action.

Duration: 57:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2198kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Very Helpless Bondage

sandra70

My Co-Worker Blackmailed Me - Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sadly, my night didn't really improve. I thought it would end at some point but instead, he said it was time to get ready for bed...I have to admit I was tired and ready to be let out of all of these ropes. When he let my arms go, I stretched my arms, rubbing my aching shoulders. He immediately ordered me to take off my skirt and bra, leaving me in just my pantyhose, panties, and high heels. There was a lot more rope on the bed and I couldn't hide my dissatisfaction when he spun me around and bound my arms at the elbows and wrists again. I thought that may be it, but he coiled another rope around my waist and over my arms, cinching them to my body. At least he took out that awful gag.I take advantage of my ability to speak while I can and explain that I can't sleep with my arms bound so tightly. He doesn't seem to understand why that would be an issue. He gags me with white cloth and white vetwrap. He ties my legs side by side in 4 places and then ties me to the bed by my neck, turning the lights out on his way out, leaving me in the dark..

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.6 MB

Download My Co-Worker Blackmailed Me - Part 2

sandra70

Constance - Duped Into Bondage

Constance and David are watching TV and unbeknownst to her hes set up a movie thats sure to peak her interest in something hes been trying to get her to try for a while. She takes the bait and soon finds herself bound at the wrists, elbows, and ankles before he stuffs her mouth and winds silver tape around her head sealing her gag. Constance starts to realize that shes been duped and struggles pretty intently but without much in the way of results. With a final rope added as a hogtie David takes his leave of Constance leaving her in her tight hogtie until he returns to release her from it..

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download Constance - Duped Into Bondage

sandra70

Dahlia Sky

Release Year: 2021

Dahlia can not help herself. She will cum. She will suck. Over and over. For as long as we desire, at the exact speed we desire. We add some weighted clamps to decorate and tug at those perfect pink nipples.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.3 MB

Download Dahlia Sky

sandra70

Midian and Serene Isley - Sleepover

Release Year: 2018

The clip opens with Serene and Midian having a sleepover and pillow fighting on the bed. Both girls are in lingerie and stockings. Serene tells Midian she has a surprise and she has to turn around and close her eyes. She does with a little protest and Serene grabs some pink rope from her nightstand. Midian isnt sure what Serene is doing but keeps her promise to stay still and keep her eyes closed. The girls gossip and Serene ties Midians wrists together. She then secures her arms to her torso with another piece of rope. She lets Midian open her eyes and shes surprised at first and then realizes that she cant get out. She asks Serene if she will let her go and she answers that she will if Midian tells her the secret shes been keeping. Midian pretends to not have a secret but Serene isnt falling for it and adds more rope, binding Midians ankles together. Midian says shes ready to be let go and Serene convinces her that shes almost done, just a little bit longer. Serene then runs into a problem. She has to go to the bathroom, but Midian is all tied up, forcing Serene to go by herself and leaving Midian to try to escape on the bed. When Serene comes back, Midian asks to be untied again and Serene tells her that she promised, and that she isnt done yet. Serene gets Midian to close her eyes and then shoves a pair of pink panties in her mouth, taping them in! Midians protests are stifled by the large gag now in her mouth. Serene then tickles the girl causing her to giggle and squirm. Serene removes the gag for a few minutes, but finds she prefers Midian gagged, and re-gags her. She rolls Midian over on her stomach and puts her in a hogtie ignoring her protests to be let go. When she is done tying Midian, she leans over her and asks her is she remembers a conversation they had about Freddy being hers. She tells Midian that she should have listened and the leaves her bound and gagged on the bed. Starring Midian and Serene Isley. Ropework by Serene Isley..

Duration: 13:26
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps

File size: 283.2 MB

Download Midian and Serene Isley - Sleepover

sandra70

Pepper Sterling : Electrical Tape and Encasement Bondage

Pepper is bound tightly with band after band of electrical tape in this clip over her pantyhose encased curves. She's increasingly wrapped till she's on the ground in a hogtie with her gag taped back to her ankles. Pepper really rocks the tight tape bondage in this one..

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 564.1 MB

Download Pepper Sterling : Electrical Tape and Encasement Bondage

sandra70

Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Dirty Detective Hogcuffs Sahrye

Sahrye is startled by a sudden and brisk knock on her door. Serene identifies herself and has Sahrye sit down to ask her a few questions. Sahrye starts to get a bit bothered by the intense questioning and Serene finds herself needing to cuff her to put her at bay to cull her suspicious behavior. She wrestles her into cuffs before she seats her and starts searching her files. Sahrye starts getting really intense about her rights being and when Serene leaves to go search further starts seeing about what she can do to slide her cuffs around and over her ass. She complains that she can't get her hands down over her ass and frustratedly finds herself cuffed in the same situation when Serene returns. Serene XXXX Sahrye down ontot he floor cuffing her ankles first before attaching them to her handcuffs. A set of thumb cuffs finishes off Sahrye's bondage and Serene takes a final leave to gather the evidence she's found. When Serene returns she has a pair of Sahrye's panties that she promptly shoves into her mouth before taking some silver tape and winding it around her head sealing the panties in. Serene tells her it's to help her use her right to remain silent before leaving her to struggle again. Sahrye takes off one of her shoes really trying to figure a way out of her situation but it doesn't aid her escape attempts and her situation is the same when Serene returns to take her away. She's nice enough to put her shoe on before uncuffing her hogtie and leading her away.

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Dirty Detective Hogcuffs Sahrye

sandra70

Adara Caught Thief

Release Year: 2020

Slave model Adara next hard sm action, hard tied and pussy tits torture.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 861.8 MB

Download Adara Caught Thief

sandra70

Grammar School in Russia

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Grammar School in Russia

sandra70

Angelica Lenn - Chairtied to Balltie

Angelica is led into a room by a large man already bound at the wrists and gagged with a black ballgag. She shifts trying to gain some ground and then resigned herself to the situation letting her elbows fall to the tight pressing rope. Shes XXXX into a chair while the man talks to her a bit before binding her ankles and then taking the ballgag out of her mouth. Its a short reprieve for her mouth though as he then stuffs a white cloth into her mouth covering it up with multiple wraps of silver tape. She moans a bit while the man grabs her boobs and plays with her legs a bit before getting to work securing her to the chair hes seated her in. She moans and squirms a bit trying to gain some ground before realizing shes screwed and just resigning herself to her fate. Left alone to her struggles Angelica finally gets some fight in her and starts trying to free herself from her bonds. Sadly for her she let him tie her too tightly while she was trying to see about gaining some ground and she cant find any slack in her tight bondage or gag. As she wiggles around on the chair her skirt start to hike up nicely before her captor returns asking her if she wants free. Naturally she tells the man that she does and he starts untying her from the chair. Angelica starts to get excited about potentially being let go when shes stood up and the man moves the chair. Instead of letting her go however he picks her up and lowers her to the floor and going to a large pile of rope where he proceeds to start binding her knees tightly together. She pleads with him to let her go but he just keeps winding the tight rope around her upper legs. With her upper legs secure the man attaches her knee ropes off to a neck rope and then ties her feet to her wrists holding her in a tight balltie. With her finally secured in the balltie the man leaves again leaving poor Angelica to her struggles. In the process she manages to lose a shoe but she cant shake any of the tight cords that are as time goes on growing more and more uncomfortable. She can only struggle and moan as she prays that release will come sooner than later..

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4113kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

Download Angelica Lenn - Chairtied to Balltie

sandra70

Kenzie Gets Outed

Sexy model Kenzie Madison, bound hard tied and vibed orgasm action.

Duration: 47:31
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 2968kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kenzie Gets Outed

sandra70

She Groped Us While He Tied Us - 3 Hogtied Girl

Elizabeth and I had always wanted to see what it was like to be with another woman and since we had been friends for so long, we thought we would finally give it a try.
I was on top of her, straddling her beautiful body, enjoying the view and feel of her soft skin and bare breasts. She was wearing a white girdle, underbust corset, stockings and high heels. We were just about to get to some of the really fun stuff we had both been dying to try when a man and woman came waltzing into my bedroom interrupting out little experiment.
The man had his hands on me and ripped me off of Elizabeth while his female companion took my place, crawling on top of her, pinning down her arms, and groping at her body. The woman was very striking, she was dressed in all black and I could see the tops of her stockings peeking out from under her very short skirt. I tried to break his grip to help Elizabeth, but he was too strong. Elizabeth squealed and yelled at the woman on top of her, but it just seemed to encourage her.
While Elizabeth was busy calling the woman on top of her an evil ice bitch, I was busy with a rope being tied around my wrists and then one around my neck. The man handed the rope leash to his friend in black and told her to take me away and have some fun with me while he worked on the other one. She puts her arm around my neck and runs her hands over my breasts as she leads me to another room. Meanwhile, the man jumps on Elizabeth, flips her over, and lashes her wrists and elbows together.
Belle, his partner, ties my neck off to an overhead beam in the other room and returns to torment Ms. Andrew. She straddles Elizabeth's legs, sitting on her while she ties her ankles. They sit her up and Belle grabs Elizabeth's nipples, twisting them until she screams. The man seizes the opportunity to stuff a white cloth in her mouth and winds blue vetwrap around her head. It's so tight, you can see the concave area over her wide open mouth. Belle Elizabeth, mocking her whimpers and pleads for while the man locks her into a hogtie.
The man pulls me back into the bedroom by the rope leash he tied earlier. He shoves me on the bed next to my humiliated and scared friend and my elbows together. Belle continues to rub all over Elizabeth. When I yell at her to stop, she switches her focus to me asking if I'm jealous. The couple sit me up and Belle reaches around from behind me and pinches my nipple hard. I cry out from the sudden pain shooting through my breast. The man shoves a white cloth in my mouth and winds purple vetwrap around my head. It's so tight and he goes around so many times. Belle plays with the gag, tracing her finger around the outline of my lips. They order me to get beside Elizabeth on my stomach and add the last rope placing me in a matching hogtie.
The man decides that this is an opportunity he doesn't want to miss. He advises his friend to step out of some of her clothes so he can get some photos of the 3 of us together. Belle stands in front of us and strips out of her skirt and top, bending over, placing her ass in right in front of our faces. She's wearing a black waist cincher and matching black girdle. When she lies down beside us, the man walks behind her and quickly, pulls her arms together and secures them with rope. His partner, confused asks what he's doing. He explains, now that she's done her job, he doesn't need her anymore and he can have a lot more fun with three tied up girls instead of two. After he gets her arms and legs tied, it's time for her to get a matching gag. He stuffs a white cloth in her mouth and wraps white vetwrap around her head. One last rope locks Belle in a hogtie beside us. The man goes to pull the van around; leaving the three of us hogtied and very tightly gagged on the bed side by side. We struggle trying to get free, yelling at Belle who at least got what she deserved..

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 726.5 MB

Download She Groped Us While He Tied Us - 3 Hogtied Girl

sandra70

The Receptionist Part №1

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

It seems that Lomp's favorite slave, Sheril, who was a dominatrix before, thought she'd better disappear without a trace. Lomp took his anger out on the otherwise stolid receptionist of the dominatrix studio. Notice: It can be observed that the plastic-covered tip of the cane strikes the boobs a few times. It causes extreme pain and immediate . The model terminates the shooting with the safe word several times and we had to suspend torturing her boobs due to the bad condition of her breasts and severe nipple pain. The breasts turned very colorful by the next day and it is a pity that Pinky didn't agree to showing the photos, probably for vanity reasons.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Receptionist Part №1

sandra70

Serene Isley - Viciously Tickled and Rough Handled Custom

A mans voice roughly orders Serene out of her clothing and she complies worried that he might do something to her. With Serene stripped down to her panties and trouser socks the man moves in and binds her placing her in a chair and tying her feet back to it. Shes ballgagged and the man starts tickling her without mercy making her breath harder and harder against the ballgag while she tries in vain to get away from his tickling fingers. Occasionally the man gives her breasts a slap though to remind her its not all fun and games. After a bit he removes the trouser socks and continues his assault on her soles..

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

Download Serene Isley - Viciously Tickled and Rough Handled Custom

sandra70

Tied Up and Desperate Scene 1

Release Year: 2015

Sexy slave model, extreme gags bondage torture and fucking action.

Duration: 37:08
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 409.5 MB

Download Tied Up and Desperate Scene 1

sandra70

Karlie Montana - Feelin' Purple

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Nothing quite like a redhead in purple. Maybe it's just a Batgirl thing - who knows, but redheads do look great in purple. And black rope looks great with purple too. This is something I didn't learn back in my childhood. I figured that out all by myself later in life. tight ropes and and helpless Karlie...

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download Karlie Montana - Feelin' Purple

sandra70

Antonia Sainz

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Spanish girl Antonia extreme, hard tied silk gags and bondage orgasm.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 133.5 MB

Download Antonia Sainz

sandra70

Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Fingering, Body Bag, Suspension, Whipping, Vacuum

To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone. She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again. Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled. Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.

Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck

sandra70

Greedy Cunt Penny Pax

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Greedy Cunt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Porno Bdsm excellente, les fans seront satisfaits! Voir les screenshots et télécharger un film, profitez-en!

Duration: 46:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Greedy Cunt Penny Pax

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors