BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

sandra70

Peppers Game - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

sandra70

The Missing Drugs

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Lover of beauty (on the figure, so exactly) Cindy, for a long time, hidden from the beloved that is a drug dealer.
And she, naive, thinking that the house on the ruble and, above all, elegant black coat - they bought on the average salary of a librarian.
One day, to pay Cindy Barber, he stole from the "kingpin" (his name in the film is not disclosed).
Cindy is kidnapped and politely ask, "Where is your lover Deval " ?.
She is silent.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download The Missing Drugs

sandra70

First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

Cast: Alexia Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Domination ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Discipline

Alexia is a hot blond with huge natural tits and a virgin butthole. Not for long!Ramon and Princess Donna bring her to a bar full of strangers, who manhandle Alexia's hot bod while it gets abused like never before. Alexia is thoroughly humiliated before she takes Ramon's giant cock in all her holes. She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least she's good for something.

Duration: 52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

All the Love

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download All the Love

sandra70

Grammar School in Russia

Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Grammar School in Russia

Bondage Monkey Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?

There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Bondage Monkey Part 3

sandra70

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

sandra70

Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

Where strict and severe domestic discipline is the order of the day for naughty, misbehaving girls.
Broken rules, forgotten homework or plain and simple bad behaviour is simply not tolerated. Gbs residents learn very early on that such an

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Girls Boarding New Hot Sweet Mega Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

sandra70

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

sandra70

Savage Submissions Part 2

Master Liam is back and Ariel has the marks to prove it in this hard hitting sequel to the bestselling video Savage Submissions! Continuing right where he left off as the first video closed. Master Liam leaves Red wells of instructions across Ariel's lender submissive skin. Her complete surrender and abject obedience his only concern.

Duration: 52:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Savage Submissions Part 2

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

sandra70

Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM Tagged as big breasts, Black Cock, Blonde,

A lifestyle swinger that got into the industry in order to get the dick she so deeply craves, today Syren will be overloaded with relentless cock and orgasms until she can no longer sit up straight.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Syren De Mer Matt Williams Jack Hammer high

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:58

File size: 671.3 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

sandra70

ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge

Studio: ShinyBound
Genres: Bdsm

Lovely Angel Amour entertains Mr. Mack and has orgasms from nipple play and fingering.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 766.0 MB

Download ShinyBound - Wrestler Girl Hogtie Escape Challenge

RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

sandra70

HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.
Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Endza Lost in Rope

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

sandra70

Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)

Cast: Jasmine James
Genres: BDSM

We are so excited! Look who we have recaptured after almost 9 years! It is one of our favorite HuCows ever, and part of the original herd: Jasmine James! With her famous large udders and cute red hair, she was a fan favorite ever since the launch of this website. Jasmine is now back where she belongs, and we are going to milk her hard and often! She was known for her funny reactions and her ultra sensitive nipples. Jasmine definitely needs a gag and restraints during milking as she is skittish and doesn't really like to be touched by the farmer. One of the most famous HuCows ever is back, and she is here to stay!! All the more reason to subscribe and support this website! Do not miss this awesome return!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine James - Back in the barn (2024)

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

sandra70

Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Studio: SM-Circus

Yvettes 2nd session with the crasy people of the Loge Cologne. Of course she will try again to keep her secret number. But after 18 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, lashes with whip and grope on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim and the violet wand... She really trys to ride the "electric horse" but was not able to resist longer.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:30

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

sandra70

Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Audio: 106kbps

Download Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

sandra70

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

KinkyCore - Video 646

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps

File size: 326.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 646

sandra70

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

sandra70

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Kinky ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,Ball Gag

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

sandra70

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

The white rope was brought out and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought my guy was going to be done kept adding more rope. He kept saying "just one more..." how many times can you say just one more...oh yeah until there isn't anymore rope left. As he tied my limbs up into his very own little hoggy he just loved watching me squirm in pain as my arms and hands went from numb and tingly to are they still attached! He loved every minute of it as I struggled and moaned into my panel harness gag, pleading up at him from watery brown eyes..

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Hogtied & Hopeless

sandra70

Dr.Brutal

They continue tying and abusing adara. This is a continuation of a clip posted a while ago

Format: avi
Duration: 57:53
Video: 640x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1170kbps

File size: 554.3 MB

Download Dr.Brutal

21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright, Linda Ray
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, squirting, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, blonde, redhead, brunette, latex n leather

Limbs tied together inescapably, Kathalina hangs like a body. To her biggest surprise, she sees two persons coming closer and closer. She couldn´t make out who they might be, the night is too dark. But she hopes in salvation - in vain! The two persons are in fact two dominas, getting ready to lay their hands on her tight young body! And surely, there will be no joy if they do so... The pins, inflatable dildo and clamps are already at hand...

Duration: 39:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 591.8 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Sex slave: Kathalina

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors