BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

21sextreme - Craving for Pain

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Hellena
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, redhead, one on one
Video language: English

Hellena is a real slut. She turns on when it hurts, so no ordinary sex can satisfy her special needs. But luckily for her, there are some who can fulfill for lust to be dominated and used. Master Frank, showing how gracious host he can be, invites the horny babe over and shows her, how does it feel to be really be fucked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 968.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Craving for Pain

Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

Release Year: 2024

Lovely Layla wanders in through the door without a care in the world but that will soon change. Jay is not pleased and she knows what that means as she grudgingly retrieves the ropes and gags that will enslave her. She tries her best to tease him so he will go easy on her but that never seems to work. She is thoroughly tied onscreen amid her feeble protests and coy smiles. Bound and gagged, she is dumped onto the leather sofa where she wriggles and moans while Jay leaves to prepare for the rest of her bondage day. Now decked out in gorgeous lingerie, Layla is tied atop an ottoman with a black ballgag filling her mouth. Jay knots up a few more ropes as she struggles against the increasing strictness of her bondage. Matching purple med-wrap is stretched over her ballgag and weighted tit clamps hang from her perfect nipples.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

sandra70

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

Unfortunately, the description of the title is not suitable for young people. Simply buy yourselves you.

Duration: 1:44:16
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tommy O. Herr Der Sklavinnen

sandra70

Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Bianca Stone ,Audrey Hollander
Genres: slim ,toned ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Curvy ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,shaved ,Humiliation

Two beautiful and cruel big breasted redheads dominate the slim dark haired beauty Bianca Stone. Bianca has sticky pads bound with electrical tape to her entire body. The pads on her arms, tits, thighs, and calves send electric shock waves through her entire body, and she struggles against the electrified metal bars of her cage. The dommes don't let up on the electrotorture, teasing their plaything with glossy red zappers the same firey shade as their hair. Bianca screams, but her screams are muffled by the sweet cunts of her captors. She must reach her tongue through the electrified bars to please her mistresses, zapping herself again and again until the redheaded lesbian dominatrices reach the heights of pleasure, coming all over her electrified face. You've never seen electrosex like this before!

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 913.5 MB

Download Audrey Hollander and Mz Berlin Get Worshipped, Electrosluts Style!

Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that's what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

sandra70

Polka Dot Nightie

I don't know how strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

Download Polka Dot Nightie

Felonie

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie

sandra70

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

sandra70

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

sandra70

Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats

Cast: Mistress Kara ,Kelli Provocateur
Genres: Straight ,Humiliation ,Lift And Carry ,Fingering ,white ,muscular ,Anal ,black hair ,Submission ,Black

Kelli Provocateur is a big strong powerful wrestler. She has muscles on her muscles. She is the only body builder we have on the roster and we are feeding her to the wolves on her first match. These two powerful ladies clash on the mats. One wrestler can't do anything against the power of her opponent and she is trapped on the mats and humiliated. In round 4 she is made to cum over and over and over again! Brutal Finger Fucking finished off by a powerful lift and Carry

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats

Anal Workplace Workout

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Skylar Price
Genres: Straight ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Tattoo ,shaved ,LezDom ,Anal

Skylar is finally able to give into the anal cravings she has been having for Derrick. As fellow employees, there was an unwritten rule about workplace fornication. Thing is, Skylar is being transferred.. Tied down & spanked, spread wide & anally , bound tight & fucked un the ass.. Derrick give her a farewell present not to be forgotten!

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Anal Workplace Workout

sandra70

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:20

File size: 1.1 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

Each satin blouse and high heeled secretary hired to his construction company signed an agreement never to argue when it came to the unusual discipline policy. Whether they were late just once, mis-filed documents, or wore a skirt longer than their brute of a business manager's miniscule hemline preference; any wrong doing was dealt with in a swift penalty and punishment. Sandra and Ami have been taken to a particular area of the warehouse, after handing in the latest sales figures a moment past their . Steel holds the twosome side-by-side, they are bent over, short skirts riding up their pantyhosed legs and heads pulled down by gags attached to this specially devised bondage frame. They await their fate with chinks and jingles from metal restraints set off by the secretaries' struggles. Their broad shouldered boss has chosen implements of punishment - industrial strength Hitachi's! Every last orgasm is wrung out of his enduring employees. He takes a photo of each MILF for their disciplinary file. One of these days the curvy colleagues will learn not to antagonize their boss with misdemeanors, but not today.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 516.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Ami Mercury

sandra70

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

Ariel X takes on the double reverse zipper and FOUR Dommes

Cast: Isis Love ,Madison Young ,Ariel X
Genres: shaped ,Curvy ,Redhead ,Submission ,Brunette ,Metal Bondage ,Athletic ,shaved ,Bondage ,white

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the July live show that featured Ariel X, with Isis Love and Madison Young as co-tops
Ariel X is taking on Matt Williams, Isis Love, Orlando, and Madison Young in the July Device Bondage live show, four people that know how to sexually abuse a slut.
We start with the escape challenge, to "warm up" the girl. She fails. She is flogged and we set up the first scene. Ariel is strapped into hard metal and spread helpless. We apply 4 different zippers, front and back, to her lean, athletic body. Next, two heavy weights are tied to her neck which makes breathing difficult, to say the least.
We make Ariel X cum and cum, and then we rip the zippers off. First we rip all four at the same time, then we re-apply the zippers and rip one off at a time. This is a good start to the long ordeal Ariel is about to suffer though.

Duration: 44:27

File size: 995.2 MB

Download Ariel X takes on the double reverse zipper and FOUR Dommes

sandra70

Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Freya French ,Aiden Starr
Genres: top ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,Dominatrix ,Electro Plug ,Double Penetration ,Straight ,shaved ,Tens Unit ,white

There's a girl like Freya French in every college dorm: walks like a slut, talks like a slut, yet claims she is an innocent virgin. Yea right! Freya has been teasing Cherry Torn and Aiden Starr all semester- bending over them in tiny PJ shorts, not wearing a bra under her flimsy tank top. Today Aiden and Cherry decide to give this slut the electrofucking she obviously wants.
Freya's hazing begins with some lesbian footworship and tzapping. Then, her ass and pussy are covered in electropads, followed by a rough, penetrating fuck from the electro DOS! This secret whore still wanted more, though. So more she gets.

Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed!

Yana - tied up in the woods

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Yana - tied up in the woods

sandra70

Bobbi Dylan

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Bobbi Dylan

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

sandra70

Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Cast: Holly Heart ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Discipline ,Bondage ,shaped ,foreskin ,Gimp ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,Humiliation

Slave wannabe Holly Heart is shaping up to be quite the little anal slut. This MILF doesn't disappoint, she's done her homework and she's learning the House Rules. Still she needs some work, a cattle prod or two to the pussy will keep her in line until she takes the gimp's huge cock in her ass with gratitude. You're improving, Holly, but there's still work to be done.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

Download Anal MILF Training Holly Heart Day 3

Ariel X Beatufied

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: slim ,Feet ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Metal Bondage ,Domination ,Gag ,Fingering ,Handler

There are some people who do not understand why you would take a beautiful women and distort her looks. There are those who don't understand why you would gag them or make them look anything but "normal".
In their world, beautiful women are not bound and made to suffer and then made to cum. It just isn't done.
In our world we can do it all, taking a beautiful woman and stripping that beauty and modifying her look, it is one of the most humiliating things you can do to a person. Then publish and put it out for the world to see and the humiliation is complete.
Well, not complete until you make them cum, torment their feet, and make them beg you to have mercy on their oversensitive clit, as yet another orgasm is ripped from their helpless body.

Duration: 15:56

File size: 356.3 MB

Download Ariel X Beatufied

sandra70

Xxxx Milf

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Xxxx Milf

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

sandra70

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

KinkyCore - Video 647

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The Pope gets to work punishing this slut, and she can't get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished.

Duration: 39:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1186kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 647

sandra70

Wenona Tightly Bound With Clear Straps - Part 1

Today Wenona is in Dr. Cupcakes care. He plans on testing out his straps on a very strong and fit damsel, which is why Wenona is his test subject. Wenona stands with her wrists already bound. A big red ballgag is shoved in her mouth before the clear strap harness is buckled into place. Once she is more secure and gagged, Dr. Cupcakes manhandles her and notes her reactions as his hands explre her tight body. The harness is attached overhead, to keep her in place, before her muscular body is oiled up. He then starts tightly strapping her legs. Out comes the ball gag, but it is quickly replaced with a matching clear panel, Harness, ballgag. Finally lots of straps are used to bind her arms, and more to pin her arms to her upper body. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Wenona Tightly Bound With Clear Straps - Part 1

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 645

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 645

sandra70

Transit Turbo

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Transit Turbo

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.

Duration: 16:12

File size: 727.9 MB

Download The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

sandra70

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:21

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

sandra70

New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

Cast: Beretta James ,Dylan Ryan ,Audrey Rose ,Odile
Genres: shaved ,Role Play ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Blonde ,Latinx ,Spanking ,Slave

New slaves beretta james, audrey rose, and odile are pulled from their respective lives and thrown into service on The Upper Floor. While these girls may be used to people spoiling them based on their gorgeous bodies, the masters and mistresses of the Upper Floor will have none of it. In this first half of the night, o is punished and humiliated severely for her vanity and make up. The mascara is spit shined from her eyes and she is placed face down on the bar for a good spanking. The beautiful and composed Beretta is placed in a tight inverted suspension until that placid smile is replaced with screams. Audrey is soon in the spot light, having her tight pussy slapped, cropped, and punished until she is squirting all over the floor. Quickly all four slaves are commanded to entertain the room with an all girl orgy, that is until they are requested for use. This first half commences with Audrey deep-throating cock and suffering under ministrations of Christine and UV.

Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Year Party Part 1 Fresh Meat for 2012

Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

As part of her therapy, he binds Dixie's tits with clear tape. More gray tape is used to secure her body to the post. He walks away and leaves Dixie. He soon returns with a rubber swim cap. Gray tape and then black tape is wrapped all over her head securing it to the post as well. Dixie at this point cannot move an inch. She probably can't even move a half inch. She's left once again with the vibrator still running. The vibrator is then set to "High". Nose hooks add to dixie's bondage as well. Then to add a little more pain to the mix, her bound tits and thighs are slapped with a long thin paddle.

Duration: 16:37

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 3

sandra70

Asa Akira and Sunset Diamond

Cast: Asa Akira ,Sunset Diamond
Genres: shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,Blonde ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Straight ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Bondage

Asa Akira sexually dominates Sunset Diamond in this hot update. Sunset is an innocent looking girl with great natural tits. She receives punishment and worships Asa's body before getting fucked with a strapon while in bondage. Asa makes her little slave fuck her good with a dildo gag in the final Scorching hot scene!

Duration: 45:44

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Asa Akira and Sunset Diamond

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Studio: sandrasilvers

Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know - those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap. To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors