BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Three

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Julie Night
Genres: Bondage ,Discipline ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Anal ,Gag ,toned ,Chains
Video language: English

Dana's name and fame are still stripped from her and we refer to her as Number Nine for the entire week. Trainee Number Nine is paired up with Training of O graduate Julie Night to provide an example of one style of slavehood, and the two are started out clamped together and whipped to teach the slut the value of teamwork and composure.
The two are marched off and worked through several presentation exercises, and Dana again feels what it is like to see another take her punishments for her.
Number Nine is double penetrated with a dildo gag and a hard cock and taught to make herself completely available for use. Her homework is reviewed as she shares cock with her slave sister, and the two of them are covered in a load of hot come and sent to their quarters for the evening.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Three

Leah Wilde

Cast: Leah Wilde
Genres: 19-Year-Old ,Bondage ,Domination ,Straight ,Fingering ,BDSM ,blond ,mixed ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved

Leah is the quintessential California girl. Tall, blond, long legged, tan, shaved, and beautiful. This 19 year old girl next door loves sex and likes bondage - a great combination! She contacted us, so who are we to refuse such a little hottie? We found out early that she likes bondage but not pain. We also found out that she is very ticklish! Despite her dislike for it, she still took a moderate amount of pain, since we mixed the pain with pleasure and kept her on the edge for the entire shoot. So welcome Leah to her first Hogtied experience.

Duration: 42:40

File size: 955.2 MB

Download Leah Wilde

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 760

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 759.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 760

Auditioning A New Director

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Cyd Black ,Dee Williams
Genres: Brunette ,slim ,fake boobs ,black hair ,Tattoo ,Straight ,switch ,shaved ,Blonde ,top

Landing a fulltime job as a bondage webmaster is not a simple endeavor. When the resume with 10 years of professional bondage experience, website development and a sadistic streak that would scare most employers away crossed executive producer Amy Camus' desk, it was Cyd Black's name at the top. Flown in from New York to guest direct Hogtied and apply for a webmaster position, Cyd settles in for two days of shooting with Darling and Amber Rayne. The arsenal of bondage devices settles his nerves as Cyd navigates unfamiliar sets in hopes of landing a new job.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9669kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Auditioning A New Director

sandra70

Part 1 of 4 of the Live February Shoot Breaking Amber Rayne

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Brunette ,Submission ,Straight ,BDSM ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,natural boobs ,Fingering

Take one of the most flexible and seasoned bondage models and put her in such an intense position that after a short 2 minutes she is already tapping out, means that this will be one of the most intense scenes you will ever see her go through.
We make adjustments so that we can get through the scene, and then meticulously begin the process of breaking her down. It doesn't take long to see the position and the torment take it's toll on Amber's body. Amber holds on as long as she can, but in the end, her body fails her. When the failure happens, it's her mind that abuses her the most.

Duration: 40:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Part 1 of 4 of the Live February Shoot Breaking Amber Rayne

Angel Cummings

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Angel Cummings
Genres: Stud ,Straight ,big dick ,fake boobs ,brunet ,Domination ,Role Play ,BDSM ,19-Year-Old ,Submission

Angel Cummings is a hot little 19 year old with perfect natural large breasts. Mr. Pete takes his new slut out of her cage and treats her like a piece of meat. In bondage, Angel gives up all control and get fucked hard. This is a great bondage sex scene!

Duration: 53:58

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Cummings

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 748

It's going to take more to break this slut, so we move into the next scene where Mia is face down and ass up.

Duration: 35:36
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 746.2 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 748

India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked!

Release Year: 2013
Cast: India Summer, Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Domination, Lesbians

Lea Lexis turns up the electricity and turns up the heat in this intense electrosex update. Hardbodied brunette India Summer is bound on the bed, pussy exposed and waiting. Lea wraps conductive rubber around her fingers and hand, so that her entire hand is electrified. She begins to finger India, just teasing her with that pulsing current until her pussy is soaked. Lea plunges her electrified fist into that wet cunt, sending shock waves through India with every orgasm. But electro-fisting is not enough for this electrocunt, she needs more and more electricity. She takes the samurai deep, with the current turned way up, until she squirts and cums and cums some more. Once she has that electricity turned up inside her pussy, India can't control herself - it becomes a nonstop orgasm for this depraved electroslut!!!

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked!

sandra70

Cute local girl applies to hogtied, 4 hours later she is bound

Cast: Alyssa
Genres: Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Submission ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM

Welcome Alyssa to Hogtied. Alyssa applied to model at 9am. 2 hours later she was here for an "interview". 2 hours after that she was bound, naked, and being tormented in a dirty basement.
We found out early that the ropes made her pussy wet, so we decided to see just how much this sex-hungry bondage whore could handle. We gave her lots of massive orgasms, the kind that leave girls' clits so oversensitive that you can rip as many painful orgasms from her helpless body as you like. Aren't those the best kind?

Duration: 48:28

Download Cute local girl applies to hogtied, 4 hours later she is bound

BondageCafe - Kendra James and Emily Marilyn [jwv-0005]

Studio: BondageCafe

In certain ways this is not. The bondage is just a series of bands of rope that run the length of Alexis' body rendering her completely helpless.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5046kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 928.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kendra James and Emily Marilyn [jwv-0005]

sandra70

Coxy is back for more shocks

She said she wouldn't do it again. But here she is: Coxy decided to go for another shock collar challenge! How did she do this time?

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.4 MB

Download Coxy is back for more shocks

Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

Remember slender teen Dina Ket? She ended up in the barn at some point, and while she doesn't have huge udders, she does have very long nipples for her age. Which is always a very good reason to keep a HuCow around. Nipples with a lot of potential are quite rare, so the farmer is interested to see if they will stretch and grow even more. Dina is very playful, she loves pet play and being kept in a cage. The farmer rewarded her with a cute fox tail butt plug, which makes her even more playful. Today, Dina is going on the milking bed though. She might not like it, but she will be free to play again after this session!

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14700kbps

Download Dina Ket - tiny HuCow pet

sandra70

A World of Sodomy, Piss, and Pain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

On Lydia's first day at the Assylum, she earned her own unique mold. Now, on her second day, she has to prove she deserves it. This requires her to steadily inhabit her mold while Dr. Mercies brutally uses her for his sadistic and twisted pleasaure. Rough anal sex, tongue punishment, ass to mouth, rimming, piss and piss drinking are all part of the challenge. Lydia also gets a harsh tongue beating and must then endure a rough face fucking with her sore tongue. This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist. Enjoy.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download A World of Sodomy, Piss, and Pain

KinkyCore - Video 744

He uses the crop to redden her flesh before burying his cock in all of her holes. When Nicole is sucking his cock, he's making her pussy squirt uncontrollably. She is being put through the ringer, and getting what she came for.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 657.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 744

sandra70

Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Daikiri
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Facial ,big dick ,Blowbang ,Rough Sex ,slim ,Bondage ,Double Penetration ,Blowjob

19 year old Daikiri is sitting home alone, quietly reading a book. When two military officers come to her door to find her father who isn't home, they decide to take advantage of the opportunity to fuck is daughter in every hole she has. They even call over some friends to get in on the action! Struggle as she might, tiny Daikiri cannot escape the large men who surround her, and after they are done getting their cocks sucked, double penetrating her in the pussy and ass, and stealing her innocence, they leave her with a cum covered face and a note to her father, "Daddy's Girl."

Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Daddy's Girl - 19 yr old Russian Cutie's House is Invaded by Officers

KinkyCore - Video 734

One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can't stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.

Duration: 31:59
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2722kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 734

sandra70

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

KinkyCore - Video 747

The use of a baton on her flesh gets her attention quickly as he tenderizes her legs, ass and cunt with it.

Duration: 30:37
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2737kbps

File size: 642.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 747

sandra70

BondageCafe - Christina Carter and Mary Jane [jwv-0014]

2" straps pull her elbows tightly together, and then her neck is tied down to her feet, bringing her into a tight little ball. Just the perfect position for a little tickling of her sensitive stocking feet.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3274kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 430.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter and Mary Jane [jwv-0014]

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

Cherry is a woman who absolutely loves bondage. I ask her some questions before we start and find out just how much. She tells me the tighter the better... Just my kind of woman. I interview her a bit longer as I like her cute southern accent and before long she won't be saying anything, lol. I stop asking questions and leave cherry sitting on her stool. She gets a nervous look on her face as she waits for what's to come next. I walk up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull her to her feet. I tell her to put her arms behind her back and she seems excited to do so. I then start tying her upper body. I add ropes above and below her breasts as well as tying her arms behind her back. cherry loves the bondage... you can tell by the look on her face as she is being bound. I finally stop and take a break. I smack her ass, pull her hair and manhandle her a bit before I start adding more ropes. I add a Tight Crotchrope. I tie it off to a ring bolted to the floor in front of her. I then tie a rope to the back of her chest harness, and tie it off up high to a fence post behind her. I smack her ass and manhandle her a bit more. I ask her if she's ready to be gagged. The look on her face says it all, but she answers me anyway. I then make her ask me to gag her... she even says please. I shove the ballgag in her mouth and strap it in tight. I play with her a little more as I cut away her skirt. I then get more rope and start tying her legs. After her thighs are tied, I tie a rope from her chest harness to an overhead hard point. Now cherry is tied and is being pulled from all directions. I finish binding her crossed legs. cherry is standing with a crotchrope pulling her forward and down. A rope pulling her back and another pulling her straight up. Now I add a hairtie and then I tie it back, forcing her to look up. I now continue manhandling and smacking her ass as cherry moans into the huge gag. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while as cherry enjoys her tight bondage. At the end of the clip I release her crotchrope and ungag her. I ask her if she's ready to be hogtied and she says "yes". This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 41:52

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 1

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 758

Her pussy and ass are stretched further while a vibrator is held firmly against her clit, inducing her to squirt even more.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 758

Put Puppy

It's her tits that are the real pleasure button for her. We don't spare an inch of them from the abuse, either.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5325kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download Put Puppy

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 757

Her marked-up body is punished further with cane strikes from Eli. Vanessa is ravaged with a large toy in her ass that goes straight into her mouth afterwards.

Duration: 38:42
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2743kbps

File size: 813.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 757

BondageCafe - Darling - Interview

I mean boots sort of lend themselves to this sort of thing because you can't get them off, and with the heels being so high, that just creates a whole new aspect to the predicament.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 838.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Darling - Interview

sandra70

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

Duration: 28:21

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Prepare

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Dia Zerva is going to be asked to perform later tonight at a party. To prepare she's got to run through the routine she's been taught. However, despite how sexy she is her form needs a lot of work. For one thing her figure four is terrible. She's tied into the figure four position on the pole. She hangs down with her legs tied up in the air. The pain and strain of the position helps remind her of how she'll need to perform at the party. To make sure she's well stretched for her splits she's tied above a violet wand. If she doesn't want to get a painful shock in her sensitive bits she's going to have to hold herself off of it. She's a fit lady, but it takes all over her strength.

Duration: 51:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Prepare

sandra70

BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock

Liam and Connor begin with playing the age-old teen game - Spin-the-Bottle, Truth or Dare edition! The bottle lands on Liam first, daring Connor to lick his nipple. Then Connor dares Liam to take of his shorts. Again, Liam gets the bottle, dared to put his dick in Connor's mouth.
Yet again, Liam must do as Connor says - daring him to get naked. Another dare for Connor leads him to kiss Liam, distracting themselves entirely from the fame. They begin kissing gently, in short spurts before abandoning the game altogether and laying next to each other at the head of the bed. Liam's cock is out and Connor bends over to take it in his mouth. Liam makes a big, heavy sigh as he feels Connors mouth fucking him. "Damn" is his only audible reaction.
Connor's head bobs up and down on Liam's cock, deepthroating him between breaths. Getting eager to earn his paycheck, Liam bends over and insists on his turn to pleasure Connor. Connor's cock hardens as he feels the straight boy's wet lips wrapped around him.
Positioned for full access, Liam moves his knees just right so Connor can eat out his ass. His face giving away his entire pleasure, Liam basks in the joy of Connor's wet tongue rimming his asshole. "I want to fuck that ass," Connor dictates, getting his cock ready and sliding it directly into Liam's hole. Steadily fucking him, he picks up force and speed until his dominance is on full display. "That feels so good," he reassures Liam as he pounds his ass harder.
Taking in in pleasure, Liam gently laughs between pumps, feeling the rise and fall adrenaline as Connor's fine cock slides in and out of him. Turning to his back, Liam takes Connor's cock again. His body shivers every time Connor pushes into him. The top places his hand on Liam's throat to gain full control of his movements, as his bottom tugs on his own cock mixed with the pleasure of a full ass.
Both boys begin to cry, "yes" at the same time, indicating they are each close to their orgasmic goals. As Connor keeps fucking Liam, the straight boy's eyes roll to the back of his head in excitement. Connor's raw fuck gets him so close. He pulls out and finishes himself onto Liam's stomach just as Liam's cum drips from his cock - both ending their teenage game as winners!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.0 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Liam Addison Takes Connor Taylor's Big Cock

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that's 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don't stop them from kissing! So much fun!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 749

This time there is a crop and a cane to inflict pain on her ass and legs. The marks appear almost instantly as Mia screams in agony while he issues corporal punishment.

Duration: 39:43
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2724kbps

File size: 829.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 749

KinkyCore - Video 746

She fidgets and tries to escape his grasp, so he ties her legs spread and to the columns to secure her.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps

File size: 574.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 746

sandra70

What do you call a day where a girl gets Fisted, Ass Fucked

Cast: Isis Love ,Madison Young ,Ariel X
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,shaped ,slim ,Fingering ,Strap On ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Squirting ,mixed ,shaved

Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the July live show that featured Ariel X, with Isis Love and Madison Young as co-tops.
What do you call a day where a girl gets fisted, ass fucked, vibrated, nipple clamped, and made to Squirt over her own head? Well, we call it Monday here at Device Bondage.
This is the conclusion of one of the best shows of the year. Ariel X took on 4 Doms and walked away smiling and wanting more. It was a long day and this last scene was the perfect ending to the show.
Ariel was vibrated to several orgasms, anally fucked deep and hard by Madison. Isis love fisted her shaved pussy and made her cum even more, then Matt Williams finger-fucked her until she was squirting like a fountain over her own head. Not a bad day. Not a bad day at all.

Duration: 42:05

File size: 942.0 MB

Download What do you call a day where a girl gets Fisted, Ass Fucked

Young, Beautiful, Tight assed Charlotte Sartre takes it ALL

Cast: Penny Pax ,Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Tattoo ,Speculum ,Dominatrix ,Prolapse ,Anal ,Blonde ,Anal Fisting ,Fisting ,Straight ,shaved

Charlotte Sartre is the Perfect Anal Submissive for Penny Pax. Penny Pax puts Charlotte over her knee and spanks her bottom until its glowing red and her gape closes. Penny doesn't want the gape to close too much so she widens Charlotte's ass open with the speculum and rewards Charlotte for a good stretching with a passionate face sit. Eager to please, Charlotte begs to take Penny's fist. After taking the whole fist, Charlotte's asshole is left gaping wide and red. Penny Pax slings a good hard ass fucking with a strap on to finish off Charlotte and keep her gaping

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Young, Beautiful, Tight assed Charlotte Sartre takes it ALL

sandra70

Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

Gorgeous teen Dina Ket is in detention. She knows she will get shocked a few times but she is trying to act like she doesn't care. Completely ignoring us, Dina doesn't want to show how much the shocks hurt her. Tough girl!!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps

File size: 890.0 MB

Download Dina Ket - stubborn school girl

Alice Maze - Breeding (2024)

Cast: Alice Maze
Genres: BDSM

French Alice Maze has been put through a lot of examinations, like an anal tunnel plug, triple expansion testing, extreme sybian orgasms, and much more. She is also part of the Want-To-Be-A-Farmer program, where fans can come and milk her at the farm. Alice has been pumped and milked so many times. She even makes moo sounds when her sensitive nipples are tortured by the farmer. She seems ready for breeding! The farmer mounts her from behind and he finishes quickly. It seems Alice wanted more, but it will take a few hours for the farmer to be able to inseminate her again, so he places a bag over her head until he is ready for another round!

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps

Download Alice Maze - Breeding (2024)

sandra70

BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - Interview

This is just another of those very sexy sets of Angela as she struggles and moans. From a cinetography point of view, one of the shots in...

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 932.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Cherie DeVille - Interview

KinkyCore - Video 739

The leather from the flogger and crop litter her body with bright red welts from the punishment dished out by The Pope.

Duration: 28:01
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 588.9 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 739

sandra70

Denise - purple reverse prayer

Denise is one of my favorite models at the moment! So versatile and eager to learn! This time she will attempt a reverse prayer. She can already do everything that's important, like strict elbow ties, huge gags, and breast bondage, but she has not tried a reverse prayer yet. Tied in purple, Denise is just stunning! A two inch purple gag completes her cute look. What a girl! She is available for custom videos too!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

File size: 251.9 MB

Download Denise - purple reverse prayer

KinkyCore - Video 736

She begins upside down in an ankle suspension with her wrists bound and chained to the floor, stretching her out.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2787kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 736

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 743

n the final scene, Nicole is thrown around like a rag doll as Johnny uses her holes as he wants. Nicole begs for more and gets everything she begs for.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2756kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 743

Denise - drooly shocks

It's almost like Denise cares more about not trying to drool than the shocks. But she can't help it, with every shock drool comes flying out, dripping all over her big boobs.

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 811.0 MB

Download Denise - drooly shocks

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors