BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Training Big Tit Asian Anal Slave

Cast: Kimmy Lee ,Marco Banderas
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Gimp ,BDSM ,Oral Sex ,mixed ,Anal ,Straight ,Slave ,Female Slave ,foreskin
Video language: English

Kimmy Lee is a gorgeous Asian slave girl that offer up her big tits and fine ass to slave trainer Marco Banderas in this Anal Slave Training update

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training Big Tit Asian Anal Slave

The Impossible Anal Journey

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Level 13 anal masochist Rebel Rhyder returns in this first, 1-hour episode of a 4-session mega-epic! This episode is filled with rough painal, deep ass eating, piss drinking, and harsh play with very large anal toys. But it's also got some other things you might not expect: a beautiful film from 1904 called the Impossible Journey to kick off this unique, authentic exploration of body and soul with Rebel.

Duration: 57:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download The Impossible Anal Journey

sandra70

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [jwv-0004]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This can be something that is hard to explain to people that don't understand. She really loves to be utterly helpless, and loves to play the damsel.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5044kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [jwv-0004]

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

sandra70

Chrissina Lovegag

It's a shock for the Lawyer Chrissina... the buxom gurl got a call in her office and got the info that one of her past jailed criminals has fleed from jail. She goes as quick as possible home to work out a plan for the police to find the dangerous man soon. But her search will have a quicker end as she would like... As she works on her PC, she realizes a strange noise. When she goes through her flat, she suddenly got attacked from behind and knocked out. Some time later she wakes up slowly. But something is wrong... she can't move her body and something really big and tight is wrapped arround her head and over her fullstuffed mouth. As she got all her consiciouness back, she realizes shocked that she's totaly and effective tied up and massive tapegagged! Additionally she's tied to a small stool on what she sits and her tied up legs are connected by a chain with her livingroom table. Also her huge boobs are exposed! Before she can try all her might to struggle free, a sound makes her attentive to a laptop. A voice message is playing and she definetly knows whos... the escaped criminal! He tells her that he takes now revenge on her and had left a nice gift for her. When the captured Chrissina looks arround, she see a timebomb hanging on a rope from the roof. As the message ends, she start to panic and try to come free. But her captor did a too good restraining job on the buxom bound and gagged lawyer. Desperate and afraid of , she struggles and moans as loud as she can for her life. But she's alone in the house and her time runs slow but merciless out... second for second!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3059kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Chrissina Lovegag

KinkyCore - Video 755

Studio: KinkyCore

Vanessa is helpless as Eli starts clamping her pussy lips with clips. Eli canes Vanessa's feet and legs as she intensely screams and laughs from the torment.

Duration: 40:04
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2723kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 836.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 755

sandra70

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.

Duration: 14:52

File size: 667.0 MB

Download Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

KinkyCore - Video 761

A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 761

sandra70

Mallory Rae Murphy

Cast: Mallory Rae Murphy ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Rough Sex ,brunet ,Role Play ,unshaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage ,big dick ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Blowjob

Bonus Update! 18 years old and practically a virgin, Mallory explores kinky sex with Steve Holmes. She only had sex a hand full of times prior to this shoot and her pussy is so tight that Steve struggles to get his cock inside. However, Mallory's ability to deep throat is quite impressive.

Duration: 39:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 884.7 MB

Download Mallory Rae Murphy

Mania

That's how it goes when our model is a such a dedicated pain slut...

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mania

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 759

Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless.

Duration: 31:16
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2711kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 759

KinkyCore - Video 745

Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 584.9 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 745

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 737

The flogger instantly changes her flesh to a bright red as it strikes her all over creating sadistic art. She is spanked before breaking out the magic wand and vibrating her pussy into multiple orgasms.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2718kbps

File size: 609.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 737

Let Them Eat Ass Cake

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Lydia had survived two sessions in a row with Dr. Mercies and earned her place in her own unique mold. So the good doctor decided that she now deserved the privilege to make molds for others. He fucked her ass once again to open it up a bit, instructed her to create a mold in the Arts and Crafts area of her cell, and then gave her 3 huge chocolate cake batter . She squirted them all out, and they put the cake in the oven to bake.

Duration: 41:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5212kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Let Them Eat Ass Cake

sandra70

Excited

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Excited

Hucows - Alice Maze - Breeding Alice Maze

French HuCow Alice Maze has been put through a lot of examinations, like an anal tunnel plug, triple expansion testing, extreme sybian orgasms, and much more. She is also part of the Want-To-Be-A-Farmer program, where fans can come and milk her at the farm. Alice has been pumped and milked so many times, she really turned into a HuCow. She even makes moo sounds when her sensitive nipples are tortured by the farmer. She seems ready for breeding! The farmer mounts her from behind and he finishes quickly. It seems Alice wanted more, but it will take a few hours for the farmer to be able to inseminate her again, so he places a bag over her head until he is ready for another round!

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24734kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hucows - Alice Maze - Breeding Alice Maze

sandra70

Dani Made an Example Of

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, forcing her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.

Duration: 27:58

Download Dani Made an Example Of

Service Day: Master Acworth

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Nerine Mechanique ,Sparky Sin Claire
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Suspension ,BDSM ,Straight ,Role Play ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Bondage

The House assesses house slave robots ability in suspension and endurance. Her pussy is properly fucked with a cock gag from house slave kaos and a fucking machine.
The House evaluates slave kaos service skills with our guests, including Master Acworth. She performs as a footrest and sexual entertainment.
Both slaves have shown improvement since their arrival at the House.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Service Day: Master Acworth

sandra70

Emilia - shock therapy

Tiny Emilia is in the padded cell. She is wearing cute pink mitts so she can't remove her shock collar. Emilia's reactions to electro play are so cute!

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Emilia - shock therapy

Dina Ket - reverse prayer

New girl Dina Ket is slender! Will she be able to do a reverse prayer? She is so cute, doing her best to look perfect with her makeup and earrings and lingerie, when we just strapped a bit gag on her. It does go nicely with her earrings, we will admit. Dina managed a reverse prayer, as we hoped, and she was a bit confused. She had never been tied up like this before, it is a strange feeling! She started drooling and sticking out her tongue, but her struggles couldn't get her free of the ropes holding her long arms in this extreme position!

Duration: 4:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 518.8 MB

Download Dina Ket - reverse prayer

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 750

Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms.

Duration: 18:42
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 750

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

Download Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

sandra70

Ivy Red gets shocked

Cute new model Ivy Red takes the shock collar challenge! She loved it! Lots of drool and whimpering, but Ivy likes a hard challenge. She wants to try even higher levels next time!

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps

File size: 606.8 MB

Download Ivy Red gets shocked

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

sandra70

Exposed: Sarah Shevon blackmails Police to Gangbang her!

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Karlo Karrera ,Jon Jon ,John Strong ,Marco Banderas ,D Snoop
Genres: Blowjob ,black hair ,Role Play ,Blindfold ,Gangbang ,Blowbang ,brunet ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Black

Sarah Shevon is out to correct the cops after they arrest her for recording police on her phone. She demands they protect and serve - starting with her pussy! Much to the officers' surprise, Sarah blackmails them to get her ultimate pleasure - a punishing gangbang!! Sarah demands they pull out their cocks and fuck her throat. She takes their cocks deep into her wet mouth and then tells them to stuff all her holes. She is blindfolded and pinned down, demanding choking orgasms, heavy anal fucking, double penetration, and bukkake! Sarah gets everything she deserves and more when this group of brutal cops fucks her to eye rolling orgasms before shooting five loads all over her pretty face.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download Exposed: Sarah Shevon blackmails Police to Gangbang her!

RealTimeBondage Endza

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Endza

sandra70

Anal Lieutenant

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Casey Calvert
Genres: Cop ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Gaping ,Domination ,Latinx ,brunet

When a sexy young woman living on her own, Casey Calvert, is the victim of some invasion, her 911 call is intercepted by a dirty cop that rolls up to crime scene and starts his anal shakedown. Tommy Pistol is the Anal Lieutenant in this week's SAS sexy sadistic update. Tied up in restrictive rope bondage Casey is struggling amidst a torn apart room and begging to be untied but Tommy sees an opportunity to have some fun with this hot little brunette. "You gotta help me before I can help you." he demands. So he crams his cock down her throat and gets a deep sloppy blow job to prep Casey for a long afternoon of twisted indulgence. He ties her up on her back with a ballgag in her mouth, legs spread wide making her pussy and ass accessible and fucks her pussy and her tight ass one after the other until her ass is gaping. Then to keep the kinky fun going this he ties Casey up in and flogs her ass and thighs while he pounds her ass and wet pussy into submission. Tommy makes Casey talk dirty to him and clean his cock after fucking her ass. Then he fucks her out with his hard cock until she is moaning and cumming and he shoots his pervy load all over her pretty face. Does the Anal Lieutenant untie Casey like he said he would? Watch to find out

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Lieutenant

Bella Training

In the following scene, she gets double penetrated in while taking a throat full of cocks.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13592kbps

Download Bella Training

sandra70

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Maladaptive Behavior. This update featured on reds-realm. Pretty much everyone thats into bondage knows about reds-realm and if you dont I'd highly recommend it just for the links section alone.

Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4650kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 135.5 MB

Download Happy Halloween!

David Mack Video part 12 new bdsm porn videos

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Pornstar Tiffany Fox tied ass up for pussy and ass tickling shot mostly pov.Old Mr. Mack gets a sensual hand job from sexy porn star Tiffany Fox Yoga instructor learns a different type of meditation as she reaches multiple screaming orgasm bliss.

Duration: 1:23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps

Download David Mack Video part 12 new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

Summer fuck

She rides on top of a cock in her ass while the others fuck her pussy hard.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Summer fuck

Picture Of Obedience Part 4 new bdsm porn videos

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Soon she will be released free but Mia has another painful path to walk on now. After all those terrible torments on her pussy, butt and soles, in the final part of the serial Dr Lomp decides to punish the poor slave girl on her hot natural tits. Mia will be secured through the iron bars, her wrists will be cuffed up next to her head, and cute tits will be open for the proper strokes. The instrument of the painful punishment will be a special paddle, which is vertically torn in two parts. When the talented master hits on her tits, the torn paddle will cause a doubled pain. Watch this last part of the serial and enjoy it while the poor slave girl Mia suffers and screams.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9981kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Picture Of Obedience Part 4 new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee [jwv-0015]

Studio: BondageCafe

This is one of those outfits. I bought the shorts awhile ago knowing that they would work well as a "playsuit" sort of thing.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 400.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee [jwv-0015]

Public Tourist Fuck

As soon as he puts the she between her legs she is ready to cum her brains out. She even squirts a bit as she screams out or orgasms.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10916kbps

Download Public Tourist Fuck

sandra70

All Natural Cutie Pie, Roxy Raye, feels Electrosex for the Very 1st Time!

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Roxy Raye
Genres: Pain ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Dominatrix ,Electric Dildo ,Facesitting ,slim ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,fake boobs

Episode 1: Everyone has their own talent that makes them shine in a given situation. As one of the most capable femdoms working at Kink, Aiden Starr knows how to bring out the true inner electroslut out of any woman!
Roxy Raye finds herself at the not-so-tender lesbian BDSM mercies of Aiden, who has her arms restrained in a box tie while standing, all of it foreplay for the eletro corporal punishment to come. While Roxy's thinking that's the worst it could get, it just her lack of imagination that keeps her from realizing how much worse her situation is about to be.
Wiring Roxy up with sticky pads on her legs, Aiden laughs as she makes her wince with pain and the anticipation of pain with a cattle prod. Of course Aiden doesn't stop her electrosex fun at just that. She digs out the biggest electro asshook in the Kink property room and digs it deep into Roxy's ass to prolong her electro BDSM agony!

Duration: 25:08
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.3 MB

Download All Natural Cutie Pie, Roxy Raye, feels Electrosex for the Very 1st Time!

Ivy Red - elbow tied

500 updates and my new model Ivy Red is back again for more bondage! Remember her chair tie? That was awesome! She loves ropes so much, she always needs a while to land back on earth after she has been tied. Ivy is very flexible, so I tied her elbows together. A big red ballgag is making her drool as she struggles. So much fun! She wants to do many more shoots, so if you have a custom video request for the beautiful Ivy, let me know, she is open to anything!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Ivy Red - elbow tied

sandra70

Bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning & whipping

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Audrey Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in. This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum. With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on. Audrey is now on her knees, back bent and pussy out. Her smooth body is open and exposed. This is an exercise in conditioning. With a vibed locked into her she learns how to take a vicious whipping while enjoying the sensation of the vibe.

Duration: 48:05

Download Bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning & whipping

Sexy Skin Diamond Gets Bound, Fucked, Stuffed Full Of Cock! 720p

Cast: Skin Diamond, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Torture

They do not come much more eager then Skin Diamond. While she might one of the biggest names in porn at the moment, her true passion lies in what Sexuallybroken can deliver. Skin can fuck, and fuck extremely well, but being restrained and pushed and challenged is what really makes this slut wet. Today she is in for the ride of her life. We are bringing 2 cocks to the table to properly work her over in the manner she craves. Skin is a tiny compact thing, so we start her off with some good stretching to limber her up. Cranked up to her tip toes and then hoisted up off the ground, Skin dangles helplessly. We do not want this fuck slut to forget her place. Her wide grin as she dangles from her wrists shows that Skin is in her happy place. Lowering her down to her knees, we tie her arms around our legs so that she can not get off the cock. She is roped down, dick in mouth hole all the way to the base. It is the perfect tie for face training. While still tied, we stand her up to her feet so that we can have access to that flawless ass. Once that perfect bubble butt is up in the air, we make full use of her pussy. All the while, the cock is still buried in her mouth. Skin is tag teamed and worked over, rag doll fucked while in tight restraining bondage. Her eyes glaze over as the rough handling unlocks the sexual beast lurking behind those glamour looks. Skin's flawless model looks barely contain the raging fuck animal that lies underneath.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 434.8 MB

Download Sexy Skin Diamond Gets Bound, Fucked, Stuffed Full Of Cock! 720p

sandra70

Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Cast: Tia Ling ,Isis Love
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,Feet ,Asian ,Brunette ,shaved ,Submission ,Straight ,black hair ,lactation

This is part 1 of 4 from the December live show.
Tia Ling is strapped up tight with belts. Cinched around her throat, tight around her waist, around the wrists and around the ankles. She stands pulled by her wrists with minimal movement onto the balls of her feet. Her breathing is restricted from the belt around her waist and any fussing around will tighten the straps around her throat.
If being and teased by Isis Love isn't torment enough, the bondage will break her down. Her tight body leaves no cushion for the strike of the cane and the sting of the flip nine whip. Now sweaty Tia is struggling to keep her posture when the vibrator comes out to play. I think screaming orgasms are in order.

Duration: 31:40

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lactating Titties of the Prancing Petite Tia

Slut's FaceCunt Fucked

In the final scene, she takes cocks in both holes again. . This is mega sluts in cam.

Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5275kbps

Download Slut's FaceCunt Fucked

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors