BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

BondageCafe - Emily Addisona, Mary Jane - Part 2 [wmbcv-0392]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

Below is the text from the original update... Next up, a nice change of pace - but not that big a change. Kobe contacted me quite awhile ago about getting together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addisona, Mary Jane - Part 2 [wmbcv-0392]

Let Them Eat Feet!

Cast: Penny Pax ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Tattoo ,Fetish ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,foot fetish ,Feet ,Foot Worship
Video language: English

During the Age Of Enlightenment many new concepts were created and foot worship was born! The illustrious queen of foot fetish, Maitresse Madeline uses her chamber maid for entertainment and how she wants to be entertained is by a kinky, forbidden, raw afternoon of unabashed lesbian foot fetish sex! Penny Pax plays Madeline's maid where she is made to kiss, lick, suck and deep throat Madeline's soft lanky peds. Penny is told to cover her feet with cake for Madeline to feast upon. She does so with sexy cake crushing! Madeline devours it from Penny's feet. Watch as Penny eats the queens pussy to orgasm and we get perfect angles of her orgasmic toe spreads and curls! Finally, Penny's feet and thighs are places in bondage and tickled to laughter while fucked deep in her greedy ass awhile Madeline suck her perfect toes!

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.2 MB

Download Let Them Eat Feet!

sandra70

Wasteland - Bound Cat

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Belmont
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Master Argus has Cat Belmont strapped to a steel pole, straddling two wooden crates with her legs spread for easy access to her pussy. After giving her a proper flogging warmup, he applies harsh metal nipple clips and proceeds to bring her to a screaming set of orgasms with the Hitachi Magic Wand. In return, Cat gives Master a world class blowjob for a happy ending!

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Bound Cat

Wasteland - Delirious and the Fucking Machine

Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Delirious Hunter, Fucking Machines, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Goddess Starla has Delirious Hunter securely tied to her wooden bondage bench with legs spread for excellent access to her pussy. After a few slaps with a riding crop, she moves on to hot wax, getting a steamy reaction out of Delirious. As a reward, Goddess finishes her off with extended pussy play, the Hitachi Magic Wand, and the grande final the Shockspot fucking Machine bringing Delirious to multiple screaming orgasms!

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Delirious and the Fucking Machine

sandra70

Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 1

Cast: Bella
Genres: BDSM, Bella Vendetta, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, Foot Worship, gags, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Revay, Spanking, squirting, strap-on sex

Finding good domestic help always seems to be such a challenge! So when Mistress Vendetta found ReVay, she was thrilled. ReVay was beautiful, intelligent and exuded passion and sexuality. Now this was promising! After months of training and many sexual adventures, Revay became excellent at everything, everything except house cleaning. She tried, she tried so hard but she always fell a little short. Revay soon learnt that no matter how loving her Mistress was, Its never a good thing when you pissed off Bella Vendetta. Spanking, flogging, fishnet pantyhose, breast and pussy play, strap-on action, foot worship, squirting, very uncomfortable restraints and many other surprises.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps

File size: 337.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 1

21sextreme - Mistress and her slave

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Melon
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette

The Mistress (with capital "M"!), Mandy Bright has to punish Melon, who has done some mistakes; she has been a filthy little bitch! Mistress Mandy is the only one, who knows what Melon deserves, so she has to give it to her, too! A little "ouch" here, a little "awooh" there, and much of "aaahh" all over Melon´s body! Mandy knows how to treat a dirty little bitch! Click and learn from her!

Duration: 33:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mistress and her slave

sandra70

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

After all the training and all the punishments, Violet knew that a day would come where Master would bestow upon her a day of blissful pleasure. Well, almost blissful after all you cant let your submissive think that they are due anything, but rather all pleasure must be earned.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

sandra70

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Duration: 27:13

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 7 [wmbcv-0431]

Genres: Bdsm

What happens when you tie Emily Marilyn into a inescapable spread eagle, and then let slinky Karina have fun with her?

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4669kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 7 [wmbcv-0431]

sandra70

Hysteria Treatment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Hysteria Treatment

Captive Chrissy Marie

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Captive Chrissy Marie

sandra70

Christina Carter

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter

Spread Wide

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide

sandra70

Lyla Storm Cums and Squirts just from Sucking Cock - Dominated by Mark Davis!

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Mark Davis
Genres: Ball Gag ,switch ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,Brunette ,Submission ,Humiliation

Its not every day you meet a girl like Lyla. She has the unique ability to be so turned on when she is worshiping cock that she can both cum AND squirt. Mark has had his cock worshiped by some of the most beautiful and accomplished fellatio artists out there and pleasing him is a very tall order. She swallows his whole cock repeatedly. Drool dripping all over the floor with face fucking so intense her spit foams up. Again and again this cock hungry whore laps his cock up like a bitch in heat. Balls deep. The bondage is nothing short of challenging. An ebi suspension by the neck and ankles ONLY, inverted double ankle suspension with added back arch, and a frog tie suspension. The only choice this bitch has is to cum, again and again.

Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lyla Storm Cums and Squirts just from Sucking Cock - Dominated by Mark Davis!

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

sandra70

In Treatment

Cast: Harmony ,Jordan Kingsley
Genres: Submission ,shaved ,Lesbian ,Fisting ,LezDom ,Sub ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,Slave

Jordan Kingsley talks to her therapist about recurring lesbian sex dreams. She describes her desire to be tied up, punished and fucked by another beautiful women. This update has great strap-on sex and Jordan's first time ever fisted which gets her the biggest orgasm in her life!

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download In Treatment

Dainty Feet

Cast: Calico
Genres: Feet ,Handler ,Squirting ,Corporal Punishment ,Tickling ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Slapping ,Redhead ,Leather

A member, Provost, posted on the web site message forums requesting that cyd divert some of his attention to tormenting the feet models that pass through the site.
cyd decides to fill the request, and when Calico arrives for her shoot, cyd traps her limbs in rigid steel restraints. Her ankles are locked in place with her dainty feet sticking straight up in the air. Strips of leather attached to her big toes pull down painfully, stretching out and immobilizing her bare and sensitive soles.
What happens after that is a long, long list. Rubber bands, caning, tickling, sharp wooden sticks, paddles, whipping, , etc., etc., etc.
Though Calico's feet are punished non-stop, the rest of her body does not escape. A latex breath control hood with a tiny hole in it combined with a tight metal collar makes her keep her breathing slow and measured lest she suffocate herself by breathing too fast. cyd makes the predicament unbearably awful by slapping her hard over and over in all the most tender and sensitive places on her body - the soft flesh of her inner thighs, her armpits, the tops of her breasts and elsewhere until her skin is bright red with angry looking welts.
Calico shows extreme self control, mentally mastering her body and getting herself to breathe in a controlled manner. For this display, cyd rewards her with a vibrator, allowing her powerful orgasm after orgasm until her legs are shaking and spasming from coming so hard.

Duration: 54:38

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dainty Feet

sandra70

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Wasteland - Tremor in the Church

Cast: Master Rob
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play

Master Rob Gadling has a new BDSM play space in a choir loft of a church! As the organist plays in the background, he suspends Ava to the rafters and warms her up with a good cropping. Once he has her into sub space, he treats Ava to his new Ride-On Sex Toy, The Tremor. Now that she is rocking and rolling, Rob departs and leaves her on it which leads to multiple screaming orgasms (with great acoustics!).

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Tremor in the Church

sandra70

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385]

Poor Ginger Savage has already had a long bondage evening, but that was before she found herself on the landing of the stairs, tied in a mass of blue rope. Dressed in black panties, garter belt and fully fashioned stockings, she can do nothing but move her stocking feet that are suspended.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 651.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385]

Wasteland - Mail-Order Sub

Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Leila, maledom, Mistress Irony, restraints

What happens when 2 Doms get married and both refuse to submit to the other? Master Eric, being the loving husband he is has the perfect solution. He orders a sub through the mail as a gift for wife, Mistress Irony.

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 378.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Mail-Order Sub

sandra70

Hot Seat

Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm. Master Kyaa knows this and you can see this Master's excitement radiating off of her in anticipation of using her property in new ways. Kyaa knows her property's soft spots, knows where to push and prod. You almost feel bad for river enza and her very sensitive little breasts.....almost. Master James quietly feeding Master Kyaa new torturous toys to bring to the slave's flesh. Metal, chains, leather, whips, floggers, tasers, hoods, all to be used on Master Kyaa's property.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Seat

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Channeling Gwendoline - Part 2 [wmbcv-0356]

You would think that something that had a huge head of it, and is that powerful, shouldn't be that hard to get in the right place... and it isn't. That is not the problem. Getting it in the right place is easy.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4709kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Channeling Gwendoline - Part 2 [wmbcv-0356]

sandra70

Sticky Hot Wrap Trap

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: Fingering ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Straight ,Handler ,Mask ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment

In a shoot that features some of the best photographic documentation to date, Dia Zerva is wrapped tight in cling wrap, and trapped laying flat on a board strapped down exceptionally tight with clear belts. cyd slices holes in her see through prison to get at her nipples and clit, which he torments mercilessly, first suctioning into them to make them swollen, tender and hyper sensitive, before he splashes them with hot liquid wax, and setting off a train reaction of intense sensations in Zia's head.
With her exposed bits covered in wax, cyd steps up the intensity, encasing her head in a tight rubber gas mask that seals against the skin of her face, emphasizing her helplessness and making Zia feel under total control as he plays with her, cutting off her oxygen now and again with the palm of his hand.

Duration: 49:08

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sticky Hot Wrap Trap

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

sandra70

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Training Katherine Kane Day 2

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: Gimp ,BDSM ,shaved ,Anal ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Blindfold ,master ,Discipline ,switch

After an impressive first day, we decide to spend today testing Katherine's endurance. First she is put in a cage, blindfolded, and made to use every muscle in her body to hold herself up. She is sadistically pushed harder than ever and this is only the beginning of the day. Next, while still in the cage, pipes are inserted to restrain her in a very uncomfortable position. Bastinado ensues and Katherine quickly shows weakness. This continues until I feel satisfied with her reactions, and then another orgasm is ripped from her body. Finally, she is spread eagle against the wall and made to endure heavy flogging and intense orgasms to finish her day.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps

Download Training Katherine Kane Day 2

sandra70

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Yowsa Part 2 [wmbcv-0366]

Chrissy does look, and move well in bondage. And when she is dressed to the nines, in a tight patent leather corset, black nylons, and stocking gloves, well, it is just that much more sexy.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4684kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 535.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Yowsa Part 2 [wmbcv-0366]

Isis Love Suffers the hardest, wettest, most brutal orgasm, of her life

Cast: Isis Love
Genres: Domination ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Squirting ,Chains ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Bondage ,Submission

Welcome Isis Love to Device Bondage, you have seen her here as a co-top but never as a "sub". Device Bondage is the only place on the net that you will see Isis "subbing" at this time.
So lets get this, beautiful, perfect, amazing girl, naked spread, and helpless. Chains are good, they hurt if you struggle. Back arch is good, it makes the girl more vulnerable, and uncomfortable.
After some breast flogging and pussy whipping, it was time to make this Goddess cum. Three fingers in, brutally hitting the "G" spot, the vibrator on high, directly on her clit. Seconds later the most intense screaming, squirting orgasm we have ever seen. Isis came and didn't stop cumming, it seemed to last for ever. The primordial scream from hell, the cum gushing out of her pussy in buckets, it has to be seen to believed.

Duration: 15:36

File size: 349.2 MB

Download Isis Love Suffers the hardest, wettest, most brutal orgasm, of her life

sandra70

Suspiria

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Suspiria

Carmen Valentina

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download Carmen Valentina

sandra70

DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits

Studio: DeviceBondage

We begin with our little goth girl in a stress position with her arms supporting her upper body weight and her legs are spread and in charge of supporting the rest. Remember as younger people, we were told that it was better to be seen and not heard? Well that rings truest with our sweet Rose, as she only emotes when it's necessary.

Duration: 38:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits

Into the Darkness

Cast: Casey Calvert ,The Pope
Genres: Pain ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,Fingering ,Brunette ,toned ,Handler

We begin the day with Casey in our dental chair that has been modified to suit our needs. She is completely helpless, so the torment begins immediately. She is flogged to turn her milky white skin a nice shade of red. Her head is incased and bound to the chair to further immobilize her. Pegs are applied and all of them are attached to a mechanism that will snatch them all at once at the precise time.
Next we have Casey in a brutal hogtie that has this slut totally helpless. Her body can't take it, and her mind wants to give up. She fights to hold on, but in the end the device wins this battle and we have to release her and move on to her next trial.
In the final scene we introduce a brand new device. This is is the current manipulation of our vampire trap and it seems to be doing it's job well. Casey is totally fucked and can't move any part of her body without inflicting pain on herself. To make things worse, The Pope taps on the stakes to put even more pressure on the already painful predicament.

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Into the Darkness

sandra70

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Rainbow Brite

I like to see her in desperation donned in her littles clothes. She wants me to put her in desperation.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rainbow Brite

sandra70

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Duration: 16:38

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Wasteland - A Clown of Her Own

Cast: Cocoa
Genres: clown porn, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Sex, Spanking

Daisy orders a magic fantasy doll that will fulfill her every need! Within moments, it shows up from Russia. Inside the box is a miniature toy clown and a set of instructions of how to bring it to life. She says the magic word and the toy becomes a human circus clown (Chibbles the Clown)! A six foot-two circus clown complete with the funny nose, big shoes and squirting flower lapel! After some comic antics to try to coax her out of what sort of sex she wants to have, he dominates her with bdsm toys and then they have disturbing, yet somehow pleasing kinky sex. But, as with any movie with a Magic Clown in it, there is an amazing plot twist near the end that will leave you breathless, dazed and confused. [ed. Advanced apologies for any viewers with a clown phobia. We promise - he´s not scary!.]

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Wasteland - A Clown of Her Own

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Broken Doll

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Broken Doll

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors