BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

sandra70

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: Ball Gag ,Electrical Play ,Submission ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,big dick
Video language: English

What do you enjoy about being dominated?A: 'I enjoy feeling helpless and just the fact that it's kinda fucked up.
Relationship with pain?A: 'I would not call myself a pain-slut. I like it, but I take it because I want to please, not because I get off on the pain'.

Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Bella Vendetta
Genres: BDSM, Bella Vendetta, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, Foot Worship, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Revay, Spanking, squirting, strap-on sex

Finding good domestic help always seems to be such a challenge! So when Mistress Vendetta found ReVay, she was thrilled. ReVay was beautiful, intelligent and exuded passion and sexuality. Now this was promising! After months of training and many sexual adventures, Revay became excellent at everything, everything except house cleaning. She tried, she tried so hard but she always fell a little short. Revay soon learnt that no matter how loving her Mistress was, Its never a good thing when you pissed off Bella Vendetta. Spanking, flogging, fishnet pantyhose, breast and pussy play, strap-on action, foot worship, squirting, very uncomfortable restraints and many other surprises.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 343.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 2

sandra70

The Training of Lorelei Lee, Day Three

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Steven St. Croix
Genres: Female Slave ,Blonde ,BDSM ,brunet ,Deprivation ,Oral Sex ,mixed ,Bondage ,top ,Discipline

Progress Review:The head box in Day Two freaked her out. It was clear right away from her responses, respiration and body language that she was having a hard time with it. There was a battle going on inside the box that we simply were not privy to. Once out, she was in a light state of shock, but after some downtime we resumed training to good effect.
She was determined to succeed in the BJ scene and once permission was given she worked the cock and balls like a sex starved slut. She was very enthusiastic and effective - an excellent cock sucker.
Recommendations: Invade her quarters and run her through a primal bondage fuck scene that leaves her begging to cum.
Turn her loose with another dominant to see how she performs. Capitalize on her sexy and charming demeanor by putting her in girl setting and make her read erotic fiction for us while she gets fucked in the pussy, ass and mouth. Keep it light and amusing.
Give her another test in sensory deprivation by bagging her and hanging her in the basement. Beat her with whips and fuck her face till she spasms in convulsing orgasms at the end of the magic wand.

Duration: 59:09

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Training of Lorelei Lee, Day Three

CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

Studio: CaliforniaStar
Genres: Bdsm

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work. What evolves is a hot afternoon session of corporal punishment against her bare well formed buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

sandra70

Stranded

Cast: Chris Charming ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Athletic ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Deepthroat ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Weights

Kelly Wells plays a city girl who's car breaks down deep in the countryside. With no phone reception and unbearable heat, she submits to a stranger out of desperation. This is a beautiful outdoor setting shot in 16:9 aspect ratio.

Duration: 34:48

File size: 778.9 MB

Download Stranded

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

sandra70

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439]

Studio: BondageCafe

I'm not sure why certain women are age this way, but I do know that Kobe is definitely one of those girls.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439]

Double Trouble

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and orgasms.

Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Trouble

sandra70

BoundGangBangs - Lea Lexis - Sexy Romania Gymnast Overpowered by Cock

Studio: BoundGangBangs

In this fantasy role play, hot Romanian gymnast Lea Lexis is hanging out at the beach with her girlfriend. They make out and rub lotion on each other's tits and asses, ignoring the catcalls of a group of guys behind them. While Lea's girlfriend is off swimming, Lea has to pee. She heads to the filthy public bathroom.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

Download BoundGangBangs - Lea Lexis - Sexy Romania Gymnast Overpowered by Cock

Lynn Winters

Pretty MILF tennis pro, Lynn, gets bound bent over a barstool. Her short skirt hiked up reveling her pantyhosed ass and then brought to orgasm with a remote vibrator directly on her pussy!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 4504kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 147.7 MB

Download Lynn Winters

sandra70

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

Lost Hiker Part III

Johnny pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I should have known there was more to come when he untied my feet but kept my gag on. He usually takes my gag out first. He tie my hands together and XXXX me to follow him, deeper in the woods. We walked until he found a clearing and prompty made me sit on a towel. I tried looking cute but as always, it did me no good. Before long he had my hands tied behind my back and I was hogtied....in the woods. I couldnt struggle far without rolling off the beach towel and getting all dirty. Who wants to be tied, gagged, and dirty?

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part III

sandra70

BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet - and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves -and the rope of course.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

HardTied Kardiac Bonds

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

Naughty Foot Nurses: Part 2

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Aiden Starr
Genres: fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Nurse ,Pussy Eating ,Feet ,uniform ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Blonde

After sending their patient home, these two lesbian foot pervs decide to have some fun for themselves. These nurses have toe scrunching orgasms, licking each other's pussies and feet, and toe fucking each other in the exam room!

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Naughty Foot Nurses: Part 2

sandra70

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Squeaky Tight Boot-tey [wmbcv-0444]

Other times, things tend towards more the stringent distress sort of situation. Then there are those times that I just want to shoot the softer, sultry sort of bondage.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Squeaky Tight Boot-tey [wmbcv-0444]

Muriel - dark angel

When Muriel showed us her new body harness, we just had to shoot her with it! It is a very cute little upper body harness with feathers on her shoulders! We added our box tie armbinder to hide her arms and secure her helplessly in place. A few frogtie belts made sure she wouldn't go anywhere. unless she was going to fly off. We ballgagged her tightly and watched this little red bird struggle. Such a beautiful dark angel!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps

File size: 458.2 MB

Download Muriel - dark angel

sandra70

BondageCafe - Darenzia, Emily, Kendra - Gwendoline Pt 3 [wmbcv-0435]

The story behind the story? Well, we were at a party at Anastasia Pierce's house on Saturday when someone, and I'm honestly not sure who.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 702.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Darenzia, Emily, Kendra - Gwendoline Pt 3 [wmbcv-0435]

The Favorite Slave

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Gabriella Paltrova ,Mia Little
Genres: slim ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,toned ,shaved ,Anal ,Petite ,Threesome ,Latinx

When House slave Mia Li breaks the rules, the Master of the House takes Gabriella Paltrova as his new favorite. But Mia is not having it, and when Master is away she takes her revenge on the undeserving underling. Mia pays a high price for her underhanded power grab however and suffers at the tip of the cattle prod as Master fucks his favorite.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download The Favorite Slave

sandra70

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Training Adrianna Luna-Day 2

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Adrianna Luna
Genres: Oral Sex ,Chains ,Blowjob ,black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Discipline ,Straight ,Bondage

We have started breaking down some barriers, but the day starts badly due to her lack of effort doing her homework. This infraction causes us to think twice about the decision of continuing her training. We move forward and start working on her sexual performance. That's one thing that this slut has, and that's sexual service. We spend the day polishing her skills to make sure she perfects sucking cock, and please cock with her pussy.

Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Training Adrianna Luna-Day 2

sandra70

Kaiya Lynn |

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Kaiya Lynn
Genres: Ball Gag ,big dick ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Asian ,fake boobs ,Straight ,muscular ,Leather

Kaiya Lynn says she likes the kind of sex that disturbs the neighbors. Her first BDSM experience was with us two years ago. Now she is back to explore her limits and sexuality with new comer TJ Cummings who is skilled with punishment and verbal discipline. She is bound in various fuck positions with rope, leather and steel pipes. She also takes our new metal hook in her pussy and gets ass fucked while bound immobile. The chemistry is also great in this update. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:09:57

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kaiya Lynn |

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

sandra70

Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

Cast: Lady Nala ,Mona Wales ,Juan Lucho
Genres: Dominatrix ,Straight ,Submission ,slim ,Domination ,Stud ,Public ,brunet ,Sub ,Brunette

In a field near the coast on a bright and sunny day Mona Wales leads Lady Nala toward a dilapidated house covered in graffiti. Nala stands firm as Mona flogs, shocks her with a zapper and uses clothespin zippers on her soft flesh. She teases orgasm after orgasm from Nala in the hot sun! Soon, Mona tires of this teasing and decides to make a spectacle of Nala in front of her friends at Rosas5, a local BDSM club. The crowd is ready to see this young lady squirt as they do not get to see her dominated often. Nala is suspended by her ankles from the ceiling and as she is shocked and spanked her friends and guest chant, ready to see her get dicked down like the slut she is! Juan Lucho is ready and face fucks the little beauty until spit is running down her forehead, she is hungry for more and the guests pull out cupcakes to smash on her tits, ass, and face while Juan continues to feed the hungry cumslut his fat cock. Nala is taken down from the ceiling and thrown into the stocks where she will stay still as she is fucked long and hard from behind. Her friends hold her face in their hands as they tell her she fucks better when Juan cannot see her face, instead, a guest rides on her back and teases Juan while her uses Nala's wet pussy. She begs to be let out from the stocks and once she is, the real work begins! They push her body to the limit commanding her to stay strung while she bounces up and down on Juan Lucho's throbbing dick, as the crowd works into a frenzy Juan pushes her down and makes her spread her big ass so he can cover her pink hole with cum. Mona pulls her into the street where she is made to spread her messy cheeks by the street so the world can admire her from the inside out, as passersby look on in disgust, Nala is proud to be such an exposed whore!

Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Personal Stationary [wmbcv-0465]

This was a bit of a change. I can't honestly say how this was suggested or came about - but it did... we decided, wouldn't it be cool to do a pantyhose bondage thing.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4322kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Personal Stationary [wmbcv-0465]

sandra70

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447]

Dressed in a sexy latex and pantyhose number, she struggles and squirms in some sexy black rope. Jim ties her to the couch, and then brings out the vibrator.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447]

Mira takes the challenge

Please welcome Mira! She is a cute teen in need of some quick cash. That's why we offer the shock challenge! Sit through the shocks and get cash, it is very simple! Mira is very brave, but nervous. She probably needs handcuffs next time. She did well, watch her video!

Duration: 7:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 822.7 MB

Download Mira takes the challenge

sandra70

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0467]

A bullet vibrator is adding to the mix. I'm not sure she's enjoying the vibrator much though since it doesn't have enough power.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0467]

Floor Slut Part Two

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

sandra70

Recapturing Yultsi

Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she's doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Recapturing Yultsi

Hot Tears - Elise Graves

Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

Download Hot Tears - Elise Graves

sandra70

Milf Bound part I

Johnny got me this brand new superhot black and white off the shoulder dress. I put it on for him, anxious to see hisreaction. He is pleasantly surprised as I enter the loft in the dress he bought me with black stockings and high heels. Johnny announces to me that he loves it when I play the part of the gorgeous MILF. What he loves even better is a tied up, drooling MILF. So, of course, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. It has the desired effect. Before I know it, I am ambling back and forth from foot to foot trying to keep the
drool from destroying my shoes.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download Milf Bound part I

Mishelle Real

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real

sandra70

Melisa Mendini - not funny anymore

Shocking the gorgeous Melisa Mendini up till level 10 is hilarious, she can't help laughing at the stingy feeling on her neck. It is a nervous laugh, because she knows we will go much higher than 10. At level 35, it is not that funny anymore.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Melisa Mendini - not funny anymore

Tough Love

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this

Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Tough Love

sandra70

Interrogation of slave abigail

Release Year: 2024

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Interrogation of slave abigail

Maximum Security Hogtie

Bondage Life is pleased to welcome Elise Graves to our family of bondage pets. We especially didn't want this one to get away, so we started her off by letting her know exactly what she could expect when getting tied up around these parts. First, those flexible arms got their elbows welded tightly together behind her back, with all the final knots tied up behind her neck where prying fingers can't possibly reach. Placed face down, her ankles were crossed and bound before connecting her feet to the ropes around her shoulders. What followed was a proper introduction to our version of the bondage lifestyle. The ropes were pulled tight and her body was arched back into a painfully tight bow. Her shoulders and breasts completely off the table and our favorite suffering girl sounds were soon coming out of her. Welcome to B-Life Elise!

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

Download Maximum Security Hogtie

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors