BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... fayth's wrists are tied to the cell bars by Billy Bob and Junior slaps her ass a few times. Her shirt is then cut completely off. They tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it out tight and up high, forcing fayth's legs out and forcing her to severely arch her back. They grab her by her hair and tug on the crotchrope for a few seconds before more rope is added tightening the crotchrope a little more. fayth can't hold herself in that position any longer and she drops to her knees. Now she's in a kneeling strappado. Not comfortable either, but its a welcome change. She's left like this for a while. Billy Bob and Junior enjoy watching her struggle to find the most comfortable position. After a while Billy Bob does the right thing and adds a chest harness to fayth's sweaty body and lifts her back up and ties it off to the cell bars. He ties a rope into her hair, pulls it tight and ties it to the bars as well. Junior taunts her with water, but instead of giving her a drink, he ends up pouring it on her hot sweaty body. They take out her gag for a while to see if she has any information she would like to divulge, but she doesn't.fayth moans as clamps are put on her nipples. There are a lot of used clothes laying around that are left behind after strip searches. Because of this, Billy Bob has several pair of panties that combined with some tape, will make a fine gag for fayth. fayth seems to have lost some of her fight at this point. When officer Billy Bob starts to shove the panties in her mouth, fayth opens her mouth acceptingly. The officers walk away leaving fayth in agony. Shortly after her right nipple clamp slips off. This will be a recurring problem for fayth. That means it has to go back on. fayth's shoes are then removed, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. The clamps are then tied to her big toes. The right one slips off again! That right nipple is sure taking a beating. The left one is tied to her left big toe. It seems to hold a clapm better... Maybe it sweats less? fayth's gag is removed and she doesn't say a word... Not one wisecrack or insult. I don't think it will be long before the interrogation pays off. 2 clover clamps are added to her right nipple.Thet are once again tied to her right big toe. Billy Bob produces a roll of vetwrap and cleave gags fayth with it. Black tape is added to make it tighter and more secure. During the process of adding the gag, both clover clamps once again slide off her nipple! fayth yells when this happens, lol... It's time for the officers lunch break, so they leave fayth in agony once again as they go enjoy some bbq. After lunch, they cut her loose from the bars and the crothrope. fayth snaps back like a spring, which is a testament to how tight the ropes were. She is put on her knees where the gag is removed. She is now completely cooperative and even calls the officer "Sir" She even tells them where the drugs are at. This is an added bonus as they didn't care, they just wanted to teach this big city girl a lesson. She is left bound and put back in her cell and the door slams. You see her moaning and slowly struggling in her cell when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fayth, Big City Girl Arrested by 2 Hick Cops - Part 3

Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin

Cast: Sasha Yung
Genres: natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Anal ,Asian ,BDSM ,black hair
Video language: English

Sasha Young is only nineteen. She has only had sex with 3 people in her entire life. She has one tight little pussy, and little to no experience. So what does she do? She jumps right into PublicDisgrace for a no holds barred gang bang.For people who like seeing a brand new girl get her holes used by a group of strange men for the first time, this is the shoot for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sasha Yung - The Almost Virgin

sandra70

Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1

Cast: Remy LaCroix ,James Deen
Genres: Blonde ,Athletic ,Oral Sex ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,Collar ,Voyeur ,bottom ,Discipline ,brunet ,Small Tits ,Hitachi ,Submission ,Spanking ,Mask ,BDSM ,toned ,Anal ,Ball Gag ,Hair Pulling

Princess Donna throws a party in style with plenty of hot people around to suck and fuck for her entertainment!!! Don't miss the chance to see Remy LaCroix and her perfect ass pounded and Princess Donna sucking her juices off James Deen's cock!

Duration: 53:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

sandra70

The Training of Tara Lynn Foxx

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Wolf Hudson
Genres: natural boobs ,dungeon ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Discipline ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Female Slave

Four years spent working in the dungeon may seem like a long time from the outside looking in, but from the inside, it is here and gone in a flash. And besides, who would not wait four years for the day a girl like Miss Foxx offers herself up to whatever whims pop into one's twisted mind. Not that I would take advantage of the fine young lady or anything..but I do have a job to do. So, on your behalf, my perverted friends and enemies, let's take this bitch apart.

Duration: 1:11:45

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Tara Lynn Foxx

Lilla Katt How do you make a lifestyle submissive cry with out hurting her?

Cast: Lilla Katt
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,natural boobs ,Redhead ,slim ,shaved ,Domination ,bottom

Lilla Katt is a lifestyle collared submissive, who obviously needs better training. If we can wreck this girl with some tickling and a vibrator, and I mean a total melt down, "I can't take anymore" sobbing, screaming, begging, crying, cumming, broken mess of a girl, then someone is slacking.
Chained down, spread, we go to town. Lilla is made to cum more times than she ever has before in one scene. It is a sexual overload that her brain cannot handle, add in the fierce tickling, and she is totally mind fucked. She has no control over anything, not her body, her mind, or her soul.

Duration: 23:08

File size: 517.9 MB

Download Lilla Katt How do you make a lifestyle submissive cry with out hurting her?

sandra70

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave

Anal Vengeance

Cast: Owen Gray ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Athletic ,shaped ,fake boobs ,foreskin ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play ,shaved ,brunet ,Submission

When a hot, commercial realtor, Cherie DeVille, is abducted by a dark figure from her past, she is plunged into her worst Anal Nightmare!

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Anal Vengeance

sandra70

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Farm part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Farm part 1

sandra70

Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get?

Cast: Alexa Von Tess ,Sgt. Major

Alexa Von Tess is back and looking cute as ever. This girl loves bondage, she loves tight rope, and she loves being dominated.
We love how Alexa suffers on her tip toes. We love how the crotch rope digs deep into her hot, wet shaved pussy. We love how her eyes roll back in to her head as she cums. We love how she suffers.

Duration: 55:14

Download Welcome back Alexa Von Tess. Seriously, how cute can one girl get?

Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

The best part of Insex was always the live feeds. dia is kind enough to demonstrate why, with a little help from the fine members of RealTimeBondage. Their imaginations, combined with Dee and PD, are enough to push any scene to the limits.dia has a lovely dress picked out for the Independence Day festivities. It looks amazing but Dee has a few accessories to really make it pop. For example, a set of clover clamps to dias nipples make her and the outfit sing.The deviants behind the keyboards keep the good ideas rolling in. dia is gagged with her own panties and lifted onto a table to put her into better caning position. PD lays a few strokes on her, but Mr.Swampy has a better idea. He blesses her with 3 strong blows to her feet and her gag cant fully muffle the screams. It gives her the inspiration to try to get out so tomboy makes the wonderful suggestion of caning her magnificent tits until shes out. The entire ordeal has her thanking everyone for their input, like a good painslut should.Canes arent the only way to hurt. SD knows just how to make a bitch scream and how to make her moan. The cattle prod gets the g going, while a few fingers in the cunt provide the melody. PD grabs his sparker and shocks her feet until shes ready to quit.There is so much more torment doled out by the members. A pair of zippers with well over 30 clips, a humiliating anal violation and a mind fuck so wicked it leaves the normally unshakable dia crying for mercy from her voyeuristic online assailants. The live feeds are so epic that missing one is never an option.

Format: real
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

Download Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

sandra70

Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave's training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable. Watch this movie, where one is suffering a lot, the other one is just confused and the only pleased one is Dr Lomp.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Fragile sub returns home - part 4

Ela Darling Electrosexed!

Cast: Ela Darling ,Siouxsie Q
Genres: shaved ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,Tens Unit ,Anal ,Pain ,black hair ,Latex ,buttplug ,Facesitting

Latex dominatrix Siouxsie Q torments and pleasures Ela Darling while she's Bound and filled with an electrified buttplug! Tied down doggy style, Ela's ass is covered in e-stim sticky pads while fucked to orgasm with an electrified vibrator! Ella serves her mistress with pussy licking and a hard fisting motivated by the pleasure and pain of her wired butt plug, the zapper, and the cattle prod!

Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ela Darling Electrosexed!

sandra70

Attitude adjustment

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

Newcomer KiKi Isobel stars as the ultimate bratty, entitled millennial. She takes her boyfriend for granted in every way - he's a cash machine and an inconvenience. Starring as her beaten down boy toy, Jackson Steele has had enough. It's Jackson's turn, and he's taking matters into his own hands. They say there's nothing sweeter than revenge... so maybe some amped up behaviour modification will do the trick? Watch as KiKi is finally put in her place, one shock at a time. Once restrained, Jackson assumes control with the ultimate toolkit: a Fancy Steel Chastity Belt, and Advanced Training Collar.
Finally coming around to the idea that she is no longer in charge, Kiki hopes her punishment is nearing its end, but Jackson is just getting started. 'Attitude Adjustment' is the ultimate punishment adventure featuring chastity fetish, male dominance, bondage and restraints, pet play, toilet humiliation and electrical shock.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Attitude adjustment

Submissed - Lenna Ross - Whipped and bound

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Kendra Heart's pussy is filled with a glass dildo, vibrated by the Doxy, while her mouth is stuffed with my cock.

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Lenna Ross - Whipped and bound

sandra70

Seven is wet part 1

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. 

Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag.

Duration: 56:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Seven is wet part 1

Farm

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49's mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day's work.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Farm

sandra70

Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Harmony ,Stacey Stax ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Gag ,Tens Unit ,Blonde ,multiple orgasms ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Sybian ,slim ,Fishnets

Stacey Stax is back at Wiredpussy and this time we double the fun by adding a second dom. Princess Donna and Harmony ride little Stacey like a pony, flog her pussy till it's throbbing and red, fuck her with electricity and massive orgasm after screaming orgasm out of ther helpless bound body. She takes the cattle prod right on her pussy for not asking permission to cum and then verbally humiliates herself while riding the sybian.

Duration: 45:14

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stacey Stax, Harmony and Princess Donna Dolore

Live

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Live

sandra70

Infernalrestraints - Hysteria - Alisha Adams

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand.
The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They won't let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe.
Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow.
Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Infernalrestraints - Hysteria - Alisha Adams

Kel gets fire and ice

Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Kel gets fire and ice

sandra70

To Honor & Obey: Virginal fiance trained for Sexual Slavehood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Dani Daniels, Cadence Lux, Tommy Pistol
Genres: choking, slapping, slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, pain

Sweet and obedient Cadence Lux arrives for a romantic get away with her fiance Tommy so they may finish their wedding vows. However, Tommy has his own wedding vows planned and has ordered devious sex slave Dani Daniels to provide some much needed training for his future wife. Cadence has always dreamed of submissive sex and eases into her new life of sexual service and slave training.Shy at first, Cadence meekly presents her pussy for eager Dani to lick and service while Tommy whips Dani´s tightly tied bubble butt and uses her perfect slave pussy. Wide-eyed Cadence asks if it can always be like this? All honey moons must end, and Cadence enters into the truth of her marriage in the next scene, mercilessly strapped down with rope while Dani rides her shocked face and her fiance whips her pussy until it is raw and pink, then ruthlessly fucking her until she is begging. Dani´s sadistic slave side begins to emerge as she spits in her trainee´s face, slapping and choking her into many painful orgasms.Dani has had enough of training this sweet young lady, and steals her husband-to-be´s cock for a rousing ride while humiliating and beating on Cadence. Taking Tommy´s cum in a cream pie she allows Cadence to lick it out while staring into her pleased fiance´s eyes.

Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

Download To Honor & Obey: Virginal fiance trained for Sexual Slavehood

Body Bag Fuck

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.

Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Body Bag Fuck

sandra70

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

I've known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario.That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I'm going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose.she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven't heard anything. I don't think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

Captive Chrissy Marie

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Captive Chrissy Marie

sandra70

Hysteria (Alisha Adams)

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They wont let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe. Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow. Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Hysteria (Alisha Adams)

In a Good Way Part Two

PD was so infatuated with Nicki Blue and her tight little body last time he saw her that she knew this was going to be a very long day. Her holes are not used to the kind of work out he plans on giving them. She is tight and hardly experienced. He can make her cum easily enough, though. All she needs to do is figure out a way to make him stop.

Duration: 37:04

File size: 416.8 MB

Download In a Good Way Part Two

sandra70

Tuition

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition

Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

Cast: Karmen Karma, Bill Bailey, Melissa May
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, nipple clamps, stocks, slave, drool, Hitachi, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, gag

Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.Karmen is set in a predicament, holding both girls uniforms on silver trays that she must keep balanced in the air. If she drops them, innocent little Melissa will be zapped mercilessly while fucking hard dick. It´s an impossible challenge, even for a well toned slave. Karmen has tight nipple clamps and a hitachi tied tightly to her pussy creating helpless orgasms in waves. Melissa begs her to keep her arms up as she exhausts herself bouncing on Bill´s dick, but eventually gravity wins and Karmen is apologizing to Melissa´s pussy with her tongue as both slaves are zapped repeatedly.Bill has been thoroughly amused with the whole affair, and gives the slaves back their newbie uniforms. Then he ties them both on a table with their sweet asses in the air for a proper reaming. These newbies learn how to properly serve the House with many orgasms and faces covered in cum.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

Download Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

sandra70

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Getting to know sky high Sky

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

sandra70

Insex - Scrubbed

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Insex - Scrubbed

A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner

Cast: Bill Bailey, Dee Williams, Abella Danger
Genres: bondage, domestic, whipping, slave, Abella Danger, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

When Anal House Slave Darling is put in charge of Abella Danger, the newest slave recruit, Darling finds that she is held to a higher standard and must learn a higher protocol to keep up with the demands of the House.Experienced House slave Darling is an anal sex loving nympho that cannot get it hard enough in tight bondage. She is charged with teaching the fresh young bubble butt applicant slave girl wannabe, Abella Danger, about the Ways of the House. The two beautiful submissive girls compliment each other beautifully in the dynamic hard fucking and high protocol afternoon of sexual service on the Upper Floor.

Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

Download A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner

sandra70

Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler

Cast: Bill Bailey, Lorelei Lee, Adley Rose
Genres: bondage, slave, kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

An Upper Floor Feature PresentationWhen the Upper Floor Governess is tasked with breaking in a brand new slave girl, the Butler interrupts and turns things around for the bossy bitch Governess.Lorelei Lee stars as the Governess that get´s stripped, tied up and fucked hard. Adley Rose co-stars as the newbie slave girl in her very first time fucked on camera.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

Download Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler

The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One

Cast: Sabrina Fox ,Lobo
Genres: shaved ,Discipline ,Big Tits ,Pierced Nipples ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Suspension ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Humiliation

'I need to work on self control, self worth, humility, making clear concise statements.'Claims to be stubborn, strong willed.Craves structure.

Duration: 1:23:59

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day One

sandra70

Katia - tied in the stables

Beautiful Katia was getting ready to go horse riding when she got captured. Now she is topless, collared, and tied in gold colored ropes! She isn't very happy about this situation for many reasons. First of all, she is a real lady, not used to being treated like this. Also, the ropes are really inescapable and tight. And on top of all this, she can't go horse riding like this!! Katia tries to give us the stare, if looks could kill we would certainly be already. She is so angry!!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14578kbps

File size: 469.2 MB

Download Katia - tied in the stables

Freshie's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Freshie is gagged with a big foam football, before clamps are applied to her nipples. I step away and watch her for a short while before I return with this twine, which I use to tie the clamps off to the table legs. Freshie does not seem to mind at all... in fact, judging by her moans, I'd say she is enjoying her ordeal. I tighten up her hair ties before wrapping her gag with vetwrap. I make her bondage a bit more stringent, by tying her thighs to the back legs of the table. I then make her gag a little more sound proof and tighter with the help of some electrical tape. Her shoes are removed, before I tie her big toes. Next, I tape her hands up to make escape virtually impossible, but Freshie is still enjoying herself, so I don't think I need to worry about that. I let her endure her bondage for a short while, but I do end up making her toe bondage a bit tighter. Eventually, Freshie has had enough and I release her from her bondage and gag.

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 562.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 2

sandra70

Carmen Valentina

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download Carmen Valentina

Humiliated Whore Isabella Clark Disgraced and Anally Fucked in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Cherry Kiss ,Isabella Clark
Genres: Blonde ,Anal ,unshaved ,Sub ,Piss Play ,brunet ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Discipline ,natural boobs

Cherry Kiss doesn't play nice. She blackmails her dear friend Isabella Clark when she finds compromising pics of her giving a blow job to someone that is not her husband. Isabella is given a choice between getting fucked in the ass by Cherry's sadistic friend or having her infidelity exposed to her husband. She fights at first but quickly concedes to the blackmailing and agrees to have her tight asshole stretched and gaped by a giant stiff cock. But before this female slave can get the dick that she craves she first must be dragged naked through the streets and humiliated in front of people in a public park. Cherry cuts all of her clothes and shackles her ankles and wrists together with police handcuffs. Isabella is then led down a public walkway by a leash lashed to her thin and fragile neck. She pleads with Cherry to hide her in the bushes as two horny men walk by, but Cherry just laughs and makes her disgrace herself in front of these lucky men. She continues to lead her through the streets until they find themselves at the bar where her blackmailing buddy is awaiting his piece of meat. A crowd of people in the bar salivate with depraved desire as soon as they lay their eyes onto Isabella's toned and perfect body. Cherry drags her over to a group of men that grab and fondle her big tits and spank her firm ass. Isabella hates being touched by these strangers and begs for them to stop. Cherry complies by introducing her to Steve's giant cock and jams it into her asshole. Isabella welps and orgasms immediately. Whatever reservations that Isabella had about fucking this stranger disappears once that dick is in her ass. Steve proceeds to fuck her into oblivion while a group of girls take turns holding a vibartor onto her swollen clit. Right as she cums, Cherry drags her to the ground and pee's all over giant titties. This sends Isabella into a frenzy and she jumps back onto Steve's dick and cums continuous multiple orgasms. As she gasps for air, choking on the summer heat and the giant hand that throtels her neck, Steve tosses her to floor and blows a giant load of cum all over her face and breasts. The crowd laughs and continues to humiliate this shameless whore.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Humiliated Whore Isabella Clark Disgraced and Anally Fucked in Public

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors