BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica's body pulled in every direction.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Hush Ep8: Angel Allwood Gets DP'd By Cherry Torn and Julia Ann

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Julia Ann ,Angel Allwood
Genres: slim ,natural boobs ,top ,Big Tits ,shaved ,other hair color ,fake boobs ,Curvy ,Blonde ,Dildo

In Episode Eight of Hush. In the final installment of Hush, Cherry Torn's punishment at the hands of her boss Julia Ann takes a twist, when Julia's secretary Angel Allwood joins the party. Angel becomes the center of attention, with the two top executives fucking her hot holes. But first, Cherry's punishment continues as she's put on her back and Angel sits on her face, making her eat her wet, slutty cunt. At the same time Julia torments Cherry's pussy, working her entire fist inside. Julia feeds her pussy-soaked fingers to Angel who slurps them up hungrily, then bends her over her desk to let Cherry flog her. Angel takes every whipping as her pussy gets wetter and wetter and she gets more and more desperate for a fucking. She's put on the floor as Julia pounds her hungry pussy with a strap-on, and Cherry feeds her throat a second dildo. Then the two of them DP her, fucking both of her open holes, wrenching and stretching her open as she cums. Cherry and Julia get up on the couch and use Angel one final way, making her finger fuck the both of them while they get off with vibrators. With the conclusion of Hush, it's clear everyone from the bottom up got exactly what they wanted!

Duration: 46:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hush Ep8: Angel Allwood Gets DP'd By Cherry Torn and Julia Ann

sandra70

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3

sandra70

Shoxy

Coxy is back for the third time! She really could use the prize money so she will take another shock collar challenge today. It's not easy, but she is pretty brave!

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 686.5 MB

Download Shoxy

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

sandra70

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave says little more than "Don't get into trucks with strange men!". For those poor souls like Scarlett Mae who don't listen it should really be noted that you were warned. For Scarlett the consequences are painful.
Scarlett finds herself chained in the back of his truck being driven around some back road. It all goes down hill from there. Once he gets her back to his land she's got nowhere to run. She's chained to a tree, strung up by her neck, and left to wallow.
The loss of freedom is hard enough to bare, but the manner in which she is treated leaves a lot to be desired. Each position brings a new torment. Whips, invasion of her cunt and anus, gags, being fondled, and being sprayed with a hose. She should have listened!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hitchhiker's Guide to the Grave - Scarlett Mae

sandra70

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

Release Year: 2019
Studio: kink

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

sandra70

The Gallery

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

sandra70

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Petite Slave Hard Dominated With Water Tortures

Release Year: 2022
Cast: 49
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Ball Gag, Toys, Water

Wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Petite Slave Hard Dominated With Water Tortures

sandra70

DragonLily

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Asian ,Fingering ,Lesbian

DragonLily is just so beautiful to look at and is completely submissive.she wants to please her dominant yet is inexperienced in such a sweet way. Chanta guides her through electrical play and japanese bondage leading to some lovely orgasms!!! This is a bonus update, there will be a full update on Thursday.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

Download DragonLily

The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock

Cast: Jessica Fox ,Alice Frost
Genres: Blowjob ,Threesome ,TS Fucks Female ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,switch ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Cock Worship

Jessica Fox is not a desperate housewife. She is not a single white female or even a homewrecher. She is worse - she is evil for evil sake. If you asked her, she would say she's couples therapy. She's would say she is a subtle reminder to mind your vows and break the rules when you are disappearing into coupledom. To do this, she puts her cock where your mouth full of excuses is and makes you suck her until there is no turning back. First she seduced the husband and today, she takes the wife. Next? A wicked threesome. When? Well, that is only going to happen after Jessica is done toying with her neighbours emotions and their greedy holes. This feature update is a cross over shoot with TsSeduction

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download The Evil Neighbour: She is Coming for Your Wife with Her Cock

sandra70

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

sandra70

All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Mr. Pete, Phoenix Marie, Ella Nova
Genres: gape, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

The asshole of a House Slave should gape on demand, and Ella Nova´s tight little ass needs training. Our slaves deserve the best training so we arranged for Miss Phoenix Marie to come show Ella how it is done.

Duration: 53:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download All Anal Slave Girls Training the Gape!

Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

Cast: Lady Kat
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Leather ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Pierced Nipples

This fucking slut just won't leave me alone. She was thrown at me at Leather Retreat and I had to do a Casting Couch with her. She would not stop cumming! Then you members asked for me to bring her back & this went right to her head. She WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! so I brought her back against my better judgment but decided that I would tease the shit out of her & make her miserable by not letting her cum when she wanted to. This did not work & she wanted to continue none the less.
Watch as I bring her to the brink over & over again without release & make the sweat pour down her body as she fights to keep her orgasms at bay. She may be a slut but at least she is a slut who follows orders well. To a point. ;-)

Duration: 1:02:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Horny slut Lady Kat made to fend off her orgasms, and love it!

sandra70

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

sandra70

Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

This super cute girl was one of our greatest bondage discoveries back in March! She loves this! And now she is back to be strapped in our custom made (extra small) leather straitjacket! Of course, we add a nice shiny red ballgag since she was not gagged last time and she needs it for her training! With a lot more time in bondage, and some strict training methods, Tess Lyndon could become the most perfect bondage pet slave ever!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 122.4 MB

Download Tess Lyndon strapped in leather straitjacket

Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

Cast: John Johnson ,Tommy Pistol ,Ramon Nomar ,Eddie Jaye ,Donny Sins ,Isabella Nice
Genres: Suspension ,Brunette ,Blowbang ,Airtight ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,brunet ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her 's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

Download Gang Bang Pawn Shop: Isabella Nice Pays off Debt with All Her Holes

sandra70

Katya Rodriguez: Hogtied Newcomer Bound and Tormented in Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Katya Rodriguez, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hot Wax, Humiliation, Pain, Piss Play, Rope Bondage, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration

Katya Rodriguez has been with us on Fucking Machines before, but this time she's got a new handler in The Pope. She's very nervous, so she begins in a standing position, that quickly turns into a predicament position. She need to be comfortable so The Pope can gain her trust, but once he does, he instantly betrays her! He begins to punish her, and she presses her ass back into him, as if to signal that she is ready to suffer even more. Now she's ready, so her leg is pulled into the air and that spreads her legs wide and exposes her honey hole. She is craving his touch to ease the suffering, and once he touches her pussy she can't help but squirt everywhere. Next she is put in a predicament tie that has her leaning back with her legs spread wide, and her neck pulled back. Her nipples are put through grueling torment, and the pain alone makes this slut squirt again. It is now completely clear to her that The Pope's touch, good or bad, is enough to drain her pussy of it's juices. She wants to give him all of it, and he is going to take as much of it as he can. Next Katya finds herself face-down on the floor, totally helpless. The Pope turns her flesh a bright red from heavy impact-play before pouring hot wax all over her body. She is elated by what is happening to her, and he is willing to give this slut everything she can handle. To finish her off, he fucks her pussy so hard that he finally drains her of all of her pussy nectar.

Duration: 45:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Katya Rodriguez: Hogtied Newcomer Bound and Tormented in Bondage

The Favorite Slave

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gabriella Paltrova, Mia Li
Genres: cattle prod, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

An Upper Floor FeatureWhen House slave Mia Li breaks the rules, the Master of the House takes Gabriella Paltrova as his new favorite. But Mia is not having it, and when Master is away she takes her revenge on the undeserving underling. Mia pays a high price for her underhanded power grab however and suffers at the tip of the cattle prod as Master fucks his favorite.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download The Favorite Slave

sandra70

Sandra & Amanda Fox

Sexy Domme Sandra, in shiny wet look catsuit and corset, highlighting every curve, struts into the warehouse on sky scraper stilettos, where long-legged Amanda is waiting. The butt naked blond, back on a steel bench and bent over at the middle, wrists and ankles cuffed in leather and attached to a hoist above, wearing only a blindfold and big black ballgag in her mouth! Smiling at the sight, Sandra turns her attentions to the barefoot beauty, causing slender toes to wiggle as the surprise tickling begins, Amanda is unable to do much more than arch her ass and create wrinkles on the balls of her feet as she scrunches her soles in protest. Delighted at such a ticklish reaction, Sandra removes her supine submissives ball gag and blind fold to fully enjoy her uncontrolled squeals of laughter and wide eyes as she torments with tickles; backs of knees, thighs, hips, waist, pits, neck... Every sensitive fold of flesh treated to the unrelenting fingernails delving in their folds. and we're treated to views over her struggling, athletic frame and exposed breasts and pussy. Hysterically laughing, a brief respite is allowed for a few gasps of breath, before vibrations of a different kind rip through Amanda's bound body, this time the head of a wand makes contact with her most sensitive place, it's the turn of her clit to quiver as her quim is quite overcome with the wands power and squeals become moans as the exhausted gal gets re-gagged and left hanging...

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Sandra & Amanda Fox

Alexa Pierce

Alexa Pierce takes her slave training very seriously, well, her Master and Mistress do anyway, and Alexa?s humiliation and submission in this scene is total. It is a textbook BDSM and domination session, and leaves her whimpering, welted and her giant funbags streaked with tears, rope burns and bruises. Tied to a wall with a rope harness like a sack of potatoes with her legs spread open allowing easy access to her sex slave slut pussy, Mistress Esmi Lee and the master take turns stuffing things inside of her insatiable slopholes. Master uses his cock and then a huge dildo on a stick for even deeper penetration. Alexa is made to give him a deepthroat blowjob while Esmi slaps her huge cream cannons around and fucks her from behind bent over a leather couch with a huge rubber cock. A Hitachi wand on her clit and more tit brings the party to a screaming orgasm, and a filthy piledriver fuck from the master finishes Alexa off.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alexa Pierce

sandra70

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel, Esmi Lee

Wenona

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

Download Wenona

sandra70

Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Emma Hix, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, drool, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, natural boobs, Pain

Emma Hix begins in a standing position, but with one leg pulled high and wide allowing perfect access to her pussy. The Pope caresses her flesh and inspects her before tormenting her. She grinds and writhes as he touches her, showing us that this little slut wants it BAD. The drool slowly runs down her tanned body from the bright red gag keeping her mouth open. Every touch turns her on even more, yet surprises her with the aggression that he uses to caress her. Clamps are put on her nipples and her pussy lips. The Pope finger bangs her pussy with the clamps on until she can no longer deal with the pain, then they are removed and the vibe is brought in to push her over the edge. The next scene has Emma in a beautiful suspension that shows off her flexibility, as well as her amazing body. The crop is used for its precision and ability to get to the hard-to-reach places. Every exposed inch of her body is abused as she hangs from rope, helpless and unable to stop the suffering. Even at its most brutal, Emma finds a way to sexualize her pain and stare down her captor as he inflicts more pain. Once the fucking starts with her face and pussy, Emma begins to tremble from the pleasure. The orgasms continue until she is so overwhelmed she doesn't know what to do with herself. The final scene is upon us, and it begins with some bastinado with the knitting needle, and rubber bands. At this point, Emma is so sexually charged that the slightest touch from The Pope excites her. He takes full advantage of this and does everything in his power to push her over the edge, but something's missing. the only thing left to do is fuck her slutty ass, so he shoves a dildo deep in her ass and fucks her ass into oblivion.

Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download Emma Hix: Sexy Slut Suffers Sensually

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Hard spanking

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Tight body, large nipples, fabulous legs. She jerked me off quite well too!

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons - Hard spanking

sandra70

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross gets dominated hard pt1

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

The Doxy turns her meditation into an orgasmic hot yoga sweat.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Lenna Ross - Lenna Ross gets dominated hard pt1

sandra70

Lovely Slave Twin Set Trained to Please our Guest

Cast: Ramon Nomar, Amanda Tate, Mandy Muse
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, gag

The Upper Floor will be entertaining Ramon Nomar for the first time, and on hand there is our elegant trained slave Amanda Tate and the gorgeous undisciplined sex slave Mandy Muse. Tate prepares the room for our guest to the best of her abilities, but to get anything done Mandy Must be gagged and set to a simple task she can understand - like pleasing Amanda´s pussy as the shoes are shined. When Roman finally arrives the girls have their beautiful asses presented in a neat row on a well made bed, reaffirming TUF standards of hospitality. Roman chooses to try out Mandy´s pussy first, but Amanda is a sly minx and manages to promote herself onto Roman´s cock in short order.The next round of entertainment brings our guest to the lounge, where we are serving sloppy bookend blow jobs. Mandy manages to steal the show and the cock as Amanda is made to watch holding a heavy tray, but our well trained Tate manages once again to install herself on our guest´s dick and has the trainee slave pleasing her clit in no time.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Lovely Slave Twin Set Trained to Please our Guest

All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Aiden Starr ,Victoria White
Genres: Bondage ,Feet ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,slim ,Tattoo

Welcome all natural blonde beauty Victoria White to WhippedAss! This girl is all legs and has her very first taste of lesbian BDSM with co-dommes Aiden and Bobbi Starr. Victoria is made to lick ass, whipped, spanked and caned. She's made to worship feet, has her nipples punished and is humiliated then instructed only to come when told to do so. Bobbi and Aiden take advantage of her vulnerable state and invade both her holes with strap-on cocks at the same time! Nothing sexier than a young all natural beauty double penetrated for the first time in a humiliating and sexy pile driver by two sadistic dommes.

Duration: 1:05:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life!

sandra70

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn't look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

Ariel - gorgeous body struggling in rope bondage

Ariel! Wow! She is so fit! One of our favorite bondage models, Ariel is flexible, she has huge boobs, and she can take big ballgags! We couldn't ask for more, it's always exciting to tie her up and watch her struggle. Ariel is not very experienced, but she likes a challenges, and every time we tie her she puts in a lot of energy and effort. Ariel moves around shaking her big boobs, trying to get out of the elbow bondage, but she's not getting anywhere. The big gag looks so good on her! Don't miss this video and picture set!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 297kbps

File size: 448.7 MB

Download Ariel - gorgeous body struggling in rope bondage

sandra70

Initiating Aleksa Nicole

Cast: Karlo Karrera, Angel Allwood, Aleksa Nicole
Genres: slave, kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, zipper

Allwood is a new House Slave and we have doubt that she will be able to maintain protocol. To test her, we put her in charge of the New Girl, Aleksa Nicole. Amusing because while New Girl has been around a few porn shoots, but she knows nothing about protocol. All that Allwood must do is teach her the House Rules. While Naked. Tied Up. And a bunch of strangers clamping her with clothespin zippers. And getting slapped and flogged and a hot chick vibing her cunt... That´s all she has to do_Once the protocol is in order, the fucking commences. Karlo is a stacked dude and her tears these slave girls up. Two girl blows jobs, anal threesome and plenty of our fav - hot cowgirl fucking. Enjoy the hottest Kinky Threesome sex site on the web.

Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download Initiating Aleksa Nicole

A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor

Cast: Delilah Davis, Iona Grace, Mr. Pete
Genres: kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, blowjob

Welcome to a day in the life of service on the Upper Floor. The table is set. Double D´s and Double A tits are on the menu today, with an entree of newbie, freshly shaved pussy. Delilah´s very first trip to the Castle is filled with new experiences for the fledgling service slut. The Consort is on hand to show her the ropes around the hottest kinky threesome site on the web..The consort presents the new slut to the dick and shows her how to perform the House tasks of table service, sloppy threesome blowjobs and brutal reverse cowgirls fucking. Two gorgeous girls are taken by hard dominant dick and fucked within an inch of their ability to take it.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

Download A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors