BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Paige Owens, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she's flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop. Then The Pope feverishly finger bangs her with a vibe to assist in the overwhelming attack on her pussy. The next scene starts and Paige is in another sticky situation. One of her legs is pulled as high as it will go, exposing her pussy to whatever The Pope has planned for it. The suffering begins with some bastinado, and then turns to breath control. After some extreme breath play, The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy, then adds a vibe to push her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. The third scene begins and Paige is in doggy position, tied to a wooden horse. The flogger is used to redden her ass before shoving a dildo in her pussy again. The fucking starts, and Paige quickly realizes that orgasms can be as much pleasurable torment as actual pain. The dildo goes back and forth from her pussy to her mouth, and then back again. And she fucking loves it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Alexis Tae: Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alexis Tae
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Caning, Clover Clamps, drool, Fingering, Fisting, Flogging, Gaping, Humiliation, Latinx, multiple orgasms, Rope Bondage, Spanking, spit, Sub, Suspension, Vibrator

Alexis Tae is an eager slut, hungry for dick, flogging and fisting. Tommy Pistol delivers this and more. We open with Alexis in a full suspension, head forward and ass-up. Tommy immediately starts wailing on her ass with a cane, marking her up in ways that remain through the entire day. He spanks her ass where he's already caned her, tenderizing her flesh with a sharp, burning sting. He finger fucks her, spreads her pussy open, then wastes no time sliding his cock in her. Alexis is quickly prepped and fucked before any words are even spoken, then Tommy face-fucks her as a final humiliation in the suspension. Alexis is then bound to a table with her ass presented, for whatever Tommy wants to do. He starts by fingering and spanking her ass, then driving his hard cock into her wet, slutty pussy. He flogs her relentlessly as he uses her cunt for his own purposes, pulling on her rope bondage to drive deep inside her. As Alexis gets fucked and used, she starts drooling like a sloppy whore. Her drool gets all over herself as Tommy moves on from fucking her to fisting her. His hand slides right into her hungry cunt as he spanks her, and she leans into it, desperate for more. Tommy returns to fucking that perfect pussy as Alexis screams with orgasms. He silences her by shoving his cunt-soaked cock in her throat, face-fucking her again before returning to fisting her and fucking her. He puts Alexis on her back and canes her again, adding more welts to her bright red ass. He fucks her while she's gagged, with clover clamps on her tits, making her cum like a slut as she moans and screams through her own spit. Alexis is ultimately soaked in her own drool as she's used and abused, fisted and fucked, and made to cum in a pool of her own juices. Tommy shoots his load directly into her gaping mouth, then finishes her off with a vibrator and multiple orgasms she cannot control.

Duration: 53:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexis Tae: Fuck-Hungry Slut Fisted For The First Time

sandra70

Juliette March: Perfect Pain Slut Pushed to the Extreme

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Bush, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage

Juliette March is the ultimate pain slut, eager to start and then hungry for more. Because of this, she's always on The Pope's naughty list, and she's going to make sure she stays there. She comes in and makes a special request, just like she always does, and asks for the Vampire Trap. We've seen this before, but it's used sparingly because of how intense it is. Still, she wants it. We begin with the final touches being put on and we get to see Juliette wincing in agony from the trap even before the scene has officially started. The is is one of the most painful scenarios on Device Bondage, complete with minute adjustments that intensify the torment. Once it is adjusted to perfection, Juliette is pushed even further. She's flogged in the trap, exciting the pain and testing her ability to restrict her own movement. But because she's such a pain slut, the orgasms come fast and furious. Next we have her kneeling on the Throne of Suffering and held in place with steel shackles. This time it's her bush that The Pope goes for first, and as he is trying to slowly rip it out, Juliette has to suffer as her nipples are simultaneously slapped and pinched. He administers some breath control to make all things right with Juliette before applying nipple clamps, then rips the orgasms out of her pussy. Juliette is awash in pain and pleasure, which is exactly what he wants. She' finally exhausted by imposed orgasms. Finally, Juliette finds herself face-down with her ass in the air and her feet completely exposed. The Pope torments her feet with an array of implements, until she just can't take it anymore. Her ass is then spanked and her pussy is fucked as her day wraps up. The ultimate pain slut is both wrecked and satisfied, but it won't be long before she's desperate for more.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

Download Juliette March: Perfect Pain Slut Pushed to the Extreme

Little Nympho Whore

Cast: Ashli Orion ,Anthony Rosano
Genres: Lesbian ,Brunette ,Dildo ,Gaping ,mixed , ,Ass Hook ,LezDom ,Anal Stretching ,black hair

Ashli Orion's big round booty looks incredible in latex. She teases and fucks glass toys and dildos with her tight little asshole. She also makes a good effort in fisting her ass! Then, this whore gets stuffed with a giant ass hook and anally pounded by Anthony Rosano. Finally, Ashli is given an in handcuffs and expels water from her ass.

Duration: 1:15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Little Nympho Whore

sandra70

Bbc dicks down shackled squirt queen

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Bbc dicks down shackled squirt queen

Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

Cast: Gina Valentina, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, mixed, natural boobs, Nipple Torment, Pain

Gina Valentina begins in a standing position with her arms box tied behind her. She has been here before and knows what to expect, but that doesn't lighten the blow at all. She knows exactly what The Pope is capable of doing, and that has her a little on edge. He enters and goes straight for her nipples, which has Gina wincing in pain as he squeezes them. Her flesh falls prey to his leather flogger and hands as he inflicts pain and suffering on our little Gina. The Pope then ties one of her legs up to the rig so that he can enjoy her sweet pussy and not be disturbed by her trying to close her legs. Next, he adds a stocking over her head, which is then tied up too. Now she is completely helpless, and The Pope assaults her pussy with finger banging and a magic wand. She begs for him to stop and screams at the top of her lungs when he makes her cum even more. Next, we have Gina in a hogtie suspension with her arms held out with bamboo. She has to endure nipple torment, as well as bastinado until she can no longer take the pain. Her
pussy is vibed until she can no longer handle her orgasms. Next, we have her on the floor with one leg tied to a wooden column, and the other pulled as wide as we could get them. Her arms are stretched and restrained away from her body, and now The Pope can have his way again. He enters with his cat-o-nine tails and wreaks havoc on her flesh with unforgiving strikes that instantly turn bright red. Next, there is the cane, and Gina cannot stop screaming in agonizing pain. Before he finishes with her, he fucks her pussy and throat to overload her even more. The day still isn't over for our little slut, because The Pope is not going to stop until Gina is completely wrecked. She is tied to the rig and sat atop the sybian. He turns it up quickly, and we get to see Gina succumb to her orgasms.

Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

sandra70

Alexa Pierce

Big, honking tits, long brown hair and 24-years-old, this busty BDSM doll gets put through her paces in the dungeon by the Master and Mistress Esmi Lee. Alexa Pierce begins her sex slave training blindfolded, wearing a rope harness around her tits and giving the master's hung cock a filthy deepthroat blowjob. At the same time, Mistress Esmi whips her ass with a leather flogger and fingers her snatch to prepare it for deep penetration by the master?s cock. Alexa has an orgasm as Esmi fingerblasts her pussy and another one when she applies the Hitachi to her clit. Her fat jugs look great as they turn red from being bound with rope and stick straight out. Next, Mistress Esmi fucks her pussy into submission with an enormous strap-on while the master throat fucks her. They switch places several times, giving all of Alexa's cum holes complete humiliation. The scene ends with some hot titfucking and electricity play for Alexa's clit. Dirty boob slut!

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Alexa Pierce

Amber At Last

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Pain ,Caning ,Fingering ,Hot Wax ,Metal Bondage ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Submission

For the grand finale of Amber's live show, she is drug out of a cage, led around by her hair, and affixed spread eagle to the ground with metal restraints drilled into the floor around her wrists, ankles, and neck. "Looks like we are ready for some fun," a member types. Her nubile body stretched taut only emphasizes her incredible physique and amazing nipples.
JP takes full advantage of her predicament. Her breasts are flogged with a nasty and stingy flogger. Her thigh muscles bulge in response to a lot of attention. She can't breathe because the sting is intense. JP administers more onto her inner thighs. He takes his foot and jams it on her pussy while he flogs her cunt. There is no escape.
Another flogger is selected as JP coats her entire body with its pain. JP mentioned his favorite part to cane is the shins. Apparently this is a new sensation for Amber and her response is quite vocal. Isis thinks she is whining too much and joins the action dishing out a nice side of flogging on her ribs, chest, and abdomen to give Amber perspective on what real pain is. Got to love teamwork. That however is only a small taste of what the two sadists care to dish out. JP massages her pressure points under her arms while Isis tickles her. Amber seems to not be able to decide what is worse - ticking or caning.
Isis muses and wonders where else can they get her body pink. JP decides her arms and calves are a good location. Isis wants to see her body glisten and rubs Amber down with oil. JP says "not very many people can pull this off so pay attention." JP and Isis come in with wax dripping it all over Amber's body. She thanks them as the wax drips all over her in heat waves of sheets and drips. Her abs contract as the wax is layered over her tight thin oiled body. Into her armpits, onto her tongue, she can't hide. All she can utter is "oh my goodness."
JP comes after her, fingering her cunt and a vibrator on her clit. Amber is given 30 seconds to cum but she has to count up to her orgasm. JP mercilessly pounds her tight cunt with his long fingers and as she reaches her 30 count JP encourages her with "Come on Whore." She explodes in a hot fury, cumming hard and thanks him for her orgasm, quivering and twitching in her bonds. Smiling, she is released from her predicament. A member says finally "I think she is in subspace."
JP and Isis congratulate Amber on a job well done. Released, she cries out of happiness. At the end we get to listen to Amber's candid thoughts and her recitation of what happened during the whole live show and her gratitude for the experience.
Job well done Amber and welcome back!

Duration: 31:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4624kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amber At Last

sandra70

Lauren Phillips: Helpless Redhead in Brutal Bondage Made to Cum

Cast: Lauren Phillips, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler

Sultry, slutty redhead Lauren Philips is always hungry for pain, so The Pope gives it to her in spades. She begins in a seated position with her legs spread wide, and her limbs locked in place with steel traps. She patiently waits for her captor to arrive. The Pope enters and instantly blindfolds her. She realizes that the game has now changed, and not in her favor. Lauren's in total darkness now, and scared of what may happen, as The Pope suddenly becomes quiet as he moves around he dungeon. She notices his footsteps getting closer to her again, and he proposes a game for them to play. Lauren has no idea what, or how, this is going to happen, but she does know that is won't end well for her. She is taunted with electricity until The Pope presses a vibe against her pussy, compelling orgasms from her. Next Lauren finds herself in a doggy style position, on her knees and forearms, with her ass in the air like a good slut. The Pope discovers that she is ticklish, and decides to toy with this before he administers more torment. The zapper is brought back out and used to make her squirm. Her feet are destroyed with heavy impact before her pussy is fucked and vibed into non-stop orgasms. In the final scene, Lauren is spread eagle on the floor and held in place with steel shackles. Her flesh is assaulted again until The Pope sees fit to stop. Then he switches his attention to breath play and imposed orgasms.

Duration: 51:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

Download Lauren Phillips: Helpless Redhead in Brutal Bondage Made to Cum

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

sandra70

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Sarah's submissive pleasure

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Angel Amour bound by Mr Mack for some pussy eating orgasms.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons - Sarah's submissive pleasure

X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: X-angels
Cast: Nancy A
Genres: Teen

Vicious blonde Nancy is handcuffed and crucified. That is how her master likes to fuck her ´ obedient and lustful. Their sensual bondage session starts with the kiss during choking. This naughty girl receives the strictest punishment of tongue and nipple pinching, whipping and choking. Being caged and fucked in different poses she gets a release from juicy facial.

Duration: 34:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download X-angels - Fifty Shades of Nancy

sandra70

Anal Destroyer Staff

Anal Destroyer Staff. Are you ready to see the best in the world of BDSM videos? Then look. Very interesting and unusual video.

Format: avi
Duration: 37:34
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1123kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

Download Anal Destroyer Staff

Xxxx Milf

I have been lucky enough to take a grocery shopping trip all by myself on a Saturday morning. When I arrive back at the house, I find that an intruder has broken in to my home. I barely get in the door, before the masked invader grabs me and leads me into the living room. I'm wearing a casual t-shirt, jean shorts, socks and sneakers when I'm nabbed and quickly tied up in a tight hogtie with rope. Then, the unidentified man stuffs mouthpacking in my mouth and fastens it in place with a cleave gag. I'm left to struggle around on the floor as I presume to plot my escape. But, I'm hastily disturbed again. This time the man in the ski mask takes a knife and uses it to rip my shirt off as I curl back to try and avoid being cut by the knife. Not long after that he pulls down my shorts, so my skin tone bra and thong are now fully revealed. I keep trying to see a way to get away, but I am just tied too tight. I wrestle back and forth, making absolutely no progress on my escape, when he returns and pulls down my bra, so I am almost nude in front of him. A few minutes later, and my still unrecognized assailant backs out the door with a wry smile on his face. I sob as I wonder how long it will be before Johnny gets home to rescue me....

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Xxxx Milf

sandra70

Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Dakkota wants revenge against the woman that robbed her and made her miss a yacht party. She finds out where she works and brings a strong man to overpower her. They do so easily and drag her around front of the desk and get her tied up. Dakkota stuffs her mouth and wraps her head with vet wrap and later electrical tape. Eric picks her up and hogties her with her arms welded to her body while she rests her head on Dakkota. Later he comes back and ties her tits up like a roast. They leave her hogtied and helpless mmphing on her desk.

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Smoking Hot Mallory Rae

Cast: Mallory Rae Murphy
Genres: BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,shaved ,Blonde ,Domination ,fake boobs ,slim

Mallory submits to tight rope & bamboo bondage in this weeks update. We are trying a newer twist using stiff bamboo along with ropes to bind this beauty. At first she Mallory thought the bamboo would be "fun", that is until she learned that no matter what she tried, the bamboo would not budge. Tormented & fucked. Mallory will never doubt again

Duration: 29:44

File size: 665.4 MB

Download Smoking Hot Mallory Rae

sandra70

A Scenic Hogtie

We have had a pretty busy week shooting some great content for the site. To start it all off we bring you Mina looking drop gorgeous in some black lingerie overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House. Of course she finds herself in trouble before long, She is tied into a nice rope harness and then is very strictly gagged and hogtied on screen and left to drool everywhere. What a hot scene!

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Scenic Hogtie

Submissed - Serenya Gomez

Damn what a body. Making her cum hard after a long slow build up was a real treat!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

Download Submissed - Serenya Gomez

sandra70

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

Download Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Smothered Screams Part One - Cherry Torn

Cherry comes to the farm for bondage, pleasure, and pain. She sits in a chair with one leg hoisted high and the other bound backward, PD whacks her repeatedly with a rawhide cane, then stuffs Cherry's panties into her mouth to smother her screams. She's fucked and vibrated, then bound into a complex upper harness. PD suspends her without a hoist - typical of the Japanese.

Format: real
Duration: 22:28
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download Smothered Screams Part One - Cherry Torn

sandra70

Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau

As the title says: feeding of the pets Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 141.2 MB

Download Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Anal Table Manners

The night before Rebecca's epic session in the padded cell, I invited her to dinner. I had noodles. She had noodles too... from her ass. There was much painal to go along with them. And giant pickle insertions. And ass hair removal via pliers. And piss. She said she needed this. It's been hard for her to find a sadist who delivers. It was a good meal for them both.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5790kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Anal Table Manners

sandra70

100 Orgasm Slave Girl Orgy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Veruca James, Mickey Mod, Marco Banderas, Bobbi Dylan, Nora Riley, Sydney Cole
Genres: bondage, lesbian, suspension, zipper, slave, bdsm, orgy, swingers, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, single tail

The epic conclusion of Stefanos´ Birthday party, in which he demands the horny crowd of BDSM swingers and beautiful anal slave whores to deliver him 45 orgasms - He will now live forever, because this wild night provided him 55 years to grow on. Perfect slave girl Veruca James hangs helplessly in brutal suspension while being fucked from behind, her mouth stuffed with cock while her newbie trainee eagerly laps at her ass. Both girls deliver many tormented orgasms in bondage, screaming for mercy and delighting the crowd. Cute as a button, and quiet as a mouse, slave Sydney Cole must learn to scream and entertain as her pussy pleasured and punished. Her anal slave charge, Nora Riley Has her tight pink asshole stuffed with hard cock and must hold her orgasms and endure electro torment until her senior slave can learn how to cum like a good slut, loudly and eagerly. The final conclusion is a complete fuck fest with plenty of anal, cruel lesbian sex, facials, single tailing, and a final 45 clamp zipper that leave our slaves breathless and cumming in a pile in front of our appreciative guests. Don´t miss the bonus crowd action with plenty of dirty play and rope suspension!

Duration: 54:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download 100 Orgasm Slave Girl Orgy

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Sarah Simons gets used with toys

How the hell am I going to not play with that amazing young lady?

Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons - Sarah Simons gets used with toys

sandra70

Starlight On A Pole

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower child of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

Download Starlight On A Pole

Submissed - Cindy Shine - Ballgagged wife

Kobe Lee teased by hanging Hitachi while wax is dripped over her breasts in this TBC Classic video.

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

Download Submissed - Cindy Shine - Ballgagged wife

sandra70

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

A Penny for your tears

Paintoy - Sep 03, 2017 - A Penny for your tears - Penny has her thighs striped and nipples abused.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5226kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

Download A Penny for your tears

sandra70

The Ways Of the House

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Amanda Tate, AJ Applegate, Mr. Pete
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

Senior Slave Amanda Tate Teaches Plebe AJ Applegate to service cock the way the Upper Floor expects it. We also learn that the newbie orgasms from nipple play, so we immediately put Tate on the task. Turns out that the newbie slave girl AJ Applegate know her way around cock pretty well, and she takes that hard cock in her ass like a good slave should. Tell us what you think in the comments and maybe we´ll get the little tramp in for some proper slave training.

Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download The Ways Of the House

Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Ball Gag ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaved ,Submission ,natural boobs ,toned ,Suspension

Dana DeArmond once again show why we consider one of the toughest bondage models out there. Hogtied was Dana's first shoot in the adult business some two and a half years ago. For most models as time passes their interest in doing hard bondage tends to wane, but not Dana. She just loves it and gets better every year. Breath play, tickling, severe bondage, suspensions, hard orgasms and the most weight we ever put on a crotch rope. Dana takes it all and wants more.

Duration: 44:38

File size: 998.8 MB

Download Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

sandra70

Mona's Pair of Perfectly Perverted Pets

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mona Wales, Kacie Castle, Skylar Snow
Genres: Anal, Ass Hook, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clothespins, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Double Penetration, Electrical Play, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Hitachi, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, Lingerie

On their hands and knees, face to face, locked together at the mouth with one shared ball-gag, Skylar Snow and Kacie Castle wait for their Mistress Mona Wales with their pussy's pressed against big vibrators. Electricity surges through Skylar's bare thighs and Kacie's ponytail tugs at the metal hook in her ass by the rope that attaches the two. Mistress Mona saunters in and greets her two captive babes and places clover clamps on their nipples, attached to each other. She canes both of their asses and Skylar cums hard and squirts all over herself. Mona zaps Kacie's ass while she twerks her pussy on the vibrator and has an ass-quivering orgasm. Mona removes the ball-gag and makes them kiss and spit into each others mouths. Mona steps in-between these two pain sluts and makes Skylar lick her ass while Kacie licks her pussy until she cums. In the next scene, Skylar is on her back with her legs spread with Mona's big black strap-on dildo buried in her pussy. Kacie squats over Skylar's face and gets her pussy licked while Mona holds the strings that attach to zippers running up both sides of their bodies. Skylar has a big squirting orgasm from getting fucked and Kacie cums all over Skylar's face as she gets her pussy licked they both get their zippers ripped off mid orgasm and they scream in pain and in pleasure. Mona has Kacie get on her hands and knees and plunges her big dildo into her pussy while Skylar sticks her thumb in Kacie's ass. Skylar puts on a strap-on and Kacie sits on the dildo, sliding it into her asshole and Mistress Mona slides her's into Kacie's pussy as they fuck her in a hot double-penetration. Mistress Mona ends her session by spreading her legs for her two submissives to lick her asshole and pussy at the same time until she cums hard on both of their faces.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mona's Pair of Perfectly Perverted Pets

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Cast: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, gloves, Hand Gagging, Latinx, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples, PIV, Rope Bondage, slim, Sub, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

sandra70

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Submissed - Sarah Simons - Whipped and fucked hard

Yoga babe learns a new type of meditation as I take her into multiple screaming orgasm bliss.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons - Whipped and fucked hard

sandra70

The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Seth Storm
Genres: Tattoo ,Leather ,Athletic ,slim ,top ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,switch ,Couple ,Bondage

Relates to principle DiligenceThere is much rope left to coil and she is way too slow. I demonstrate how to handle the lay of the rope and get the job done quickly. Her estimate to finish goes from 48 hours to 1.<
II the Infraction< strong>She chooses to break a rule and not slither in the shooting range. I exact an equitable punishment with a crop.
Relates to object perform a slave danceShe is tied into a bucket yoke, the buckets filled with rocks, and she begins repetitions of squats. It burns. She works on some balance exercises. She squats some more, it burns some more. I bet she cannot do 15 squats in 20 seconds - she wins the chance to re-negotiate a rule.< li>

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

Download The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

Bare Assed - Gina

Gina's a total bondage novice, a little nervous, but has a super body and a great smile. PD binds her wrists and ankles, stuffs her mouth, and puts her in a hogtie. When he yanks down her jeans, she's bare-assed. No panties in sight. And she's very wet. PD ties her breasts taut. As the vibrator works, her pussy goes plush. Then Pogo is tied inside and she fucks herself. Quite a day for a newbie.

Format: real
Duration: 25:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 87.9 MB

Download Bare Assed - Gina

sandra70

The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BoundGangBangs
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore

Odile loves to please and serve. In this fantasy role play she seeks out the hotel room of her favorite band, who, unbeknownst to her, have been waiting restlessly for some new entertainment. She is soon overwhelmed as the band pins her down, rips off her clothes and uses her as their plaything. Odile is fucked in all her holes, struggling to get away and screaming for help that doesn't arrive. She is bound with tape and ripped sheets and held down by five men while they take turns fucking her. When she begs to be released, they drench her in five loads of cum, shove her into a suitcase and kick her out into the hotel hallway.

Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

Download The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever!

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag. well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

sandra70

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

Joseline Kelly: Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination

Cast: Joseline Kelly, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Pain, Pain Slut, Punching

Joseline Kelly is a cute little slut, and she's ready for some extreme punishment. So here she is, on the set of Hogtied with The Pope. She starts in a standing, spread-eagle position, completely exposed to The Pope's will. He gropes her tits and fondles her pussy, and she already can't get enough. He flogs her, and we can now see hints of her nature as a pain slut when she can't help but smile. She's blindfolded, which immediately ramps up the exhilaration for her, since she can no longer see and has no idea what's coming. To her surprise The Pope sneaks in a vibrator, and immediately she's on the path to nonstop orgasms. Joseline is beyond excited, cumming like a whore. She's then put into a traditional hogtie suspension. Weighted clamps are applied to her nipples, and another set is added to her wet pussy. He stretches that sweet cunt out, pulling on the chains and the clamps. She can't help but smile when one of the clamps slips off her nipple, because the pain of the sudden release can't be ignored. The Pope puts the clamp back on, then works more orgasms out of that perfect pussy. In the final scene, Joseline is face-down and ass-up. She's flogged and punched, then rapped with a cane as The Pope administers bastinado. Ultimately he rips even more orgasm from her pussy until she can no longer hold herself upright, and then collapses.

Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Joseline Kelly: Pain Slut Surrenders to Bondage and Domination

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors