BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

Download Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Beatriz Gotti Gets her Ass Worshiped - Real Orgasm

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Beatriz Gotti is a sexy blonde, white butt with meddium buttocks, in the middle a pink ass. she really loves to have a slave serving her desires, she loves to practice anal sex and with her slaves, she loves to puts them to worship her asshole. Watch here Beatriz Gotti HAVING PLEASURE of the slave Bruninha, putting she to suck her wet pussy and ass.

Duration: 30:25
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4029kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 941.1 MB

Download Beatriz Gotti Gets her Ass Worshiped - Real Orgasm

sandra70

Light Blue Lingerie

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

Download Light Blue Lingerie

Uncontrollable anal pleasure - Beatriz Gotti , Bruna , Mel

Today Beatriz Gotti has a day off to play with her two slaves. If you never saw this girl in an ass licking session, you are missing fantastic movies, she has an uncontrolable pleasure in her asshole and cant hide. Mel and Bruna loves to serve Beatriz because her asshole is delicious, pinksh and tight between two whites buttocks. Mel and Bruna lick her pussy, tits and asshole, giving to Beatriz some orgasms.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4026kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Uncontrollable anal pleasure - Beatriz Gotti , Bruna , Mel

sandra70

Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD

Sluts Fucked Vol.1

Cast: Kurt Lockwood ,Sydnee Capri ,Mr. Marcus ,Lori Alexia ,Mark Davis ,Jada Fire ,Tawni Ryden ,Marie Luv ,Steven St. Croix ,Derrick Pierce ,Candice Nicole
Genres: shaved ,Squirting ,muscular ,toned ,other hair color ,brunet ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Tattoo ,Anal

Do you crave sex slaves hungry for a hard dominant cock? <em>This is the absolute best in bondage< em> and these submissive sluts are ready to serve. Watch as these beauties take dick after dick and load upon load in every hole from every position imaginable. These hot, wet, pussies get pumped with hard cocks, big toys, fingers and fists until their pink snatches are squirting white cream from orgasm after monstrous orgasm. Whoever said that women don't like anal never met any of our bitches. These bitches will take it whenever, where ever and how ever your filthy little mind can imagine and will still be begging for more. Nothing says fucking like a big, beautiful, ass getting stuffed. Watch as these naughty princesses are fucked and bound <em>into helpless submission.< em> Featuring the sexy Jada Fire, Sydnee Capri, Lori Alexia, Marie Luv, and Candice Nicole.

Duration: 1:11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sluts Fucked Vol.1

sandra70

Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn't resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though.

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

sandra70

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Karina Peliccer has a very hot butt, perfect to Stifle her slaves. Today this goddess is excited for a facesitting session, she need to cum on her slave's face and she will do that. Mel is on the bed and can't get out of this giant butt. Kairna Stifles mel until she be weak, now the delicous girl start to ride Mel's face with sexy moviments, fucking the slave's face with so much pleasure, to the end, a delicious orgasm that will let you crazy!

Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4036kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

sandra70

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

Grueling Domination Of Brooklyn Gray

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Brooklyn Gray is one tough cookie, so when given the opportunity to face off with The Pope on Hogtied, Brooklyn jumped at the chance. We start with this pain slut's hands tied to the ceiling, and a spreader bar between Brooklyn's legs.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Grueling Domination Of Brooklyn Gray

sandra70

Back to Basics

Cast: Katy Kiss ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,natural boobs ,brunet ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Chains ,Redhead ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Handler

There are newbies and then there are the ones that are so green that they have no idea what they've signed up for. After a few short minutes you will see which one we have today. The devices restrain the slut in traditional positions to allow for proper access to all of the good parts. She goes from being restrained with chains in a standing position to doggy position, and then finish with this slut on her back getting tormented and fucked.

Duration: 49:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Back to Basics

Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

Alana gave a show of sensuality putting two slaves to serve her so hot butt. She has a new slave Leticia and together with Bruna will give much pleasure to the goddess. In a perfect interaction with the slaves, the sensual Alana takes the slaves in a super ass worship, with much tits worship and pussy worship, giving to the girls a special gift, her pussy juice cummed.

Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

sandra70

Turd Says Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Turd Says Part Two

The Night Staff

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Nicotine
Genres: Oral Sex ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,Forceps Clamps ,Pussy Eating ,Tens Unit ,EMS Pads ,Fetish ,Big Tits ,Kinky ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Submission ,Violet Wand ,Clover Clamps

When Nicotine's husband comes to visit her in the mental ward, he is distressed to hear that her condition hasn't improved at all. In fact, it seems to have gotten much worse as she tells him of her delusions of being abused and experimented on by the night staff of the hospital. Little does he know that his wife is not delusional at all, and as soon as he leaves she will fucked and tormented with all kinds of crazy electrical toys!!!

Duration: 57:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download The Night Staff

sandra70

Gravity

Hung up such as Christ on the cross, Nikki includes a little time to consider the things she said during our question and answer period. She has to wonder if telling our team she was afraid of Elise and Jack is going to return to her. They're clearly both moving at her entire body with whips, but also the second they step from how Matt comes in and begins to work with her pussy and tits having a flogger.That is if she begins screaming so loudly she wants to be gagged. Her makeup is running her face down in streaks, carried by her tears of annoyance. Maybe, she thinksshe shouldna battle of that kind has leveled to the remainder of the crew. If they come around to attach the nipple clamps it turns into a bit more apparent. All doubt is removed, as the weights are attached by them into them. This has turned into a game of "who is the better sadist? "

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Gravity

Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy.

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

Download Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

sandra70

Natalia Forrest - what did I sign up for?

Natalia Forrest is very loud when she gets shocked. This posh girl is very sensitive to even low levels, but it is so much fun to shock her! She did it for the money, but she really regretted taking our Shock Challenge. It hurts.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14690kbps

File size: 690.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - what did I sign up for?

Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana

No doubts that this movie is one of the best of this year !!! We can bring back Karina, a delicious girl with a giant butt really hot. Karinais wearing a pink short, it's so tight that her butt looks like will explode, her pussy is divided as a camel toe. She knows that she is hot and decided to excite her two slaves, willing for a unforgettable ass worship. Karina puts one to lick her ass and the other to lick her pussy (wearing the short), the slaves is doing a fantastic job and Karinadecided to take off her clothes. Now she goes to the bed ready to be served, the slaves will do anything to give pleasure to this goddess, licking her body centimeter by centimeter until she really have an orgasm.

Duration: 41:49
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4017kbps

Download Ass Licking with Hot Karina Peliccer - Erika , Juliana

sandra70

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Licking young Barbara Costa ass - Barbara Costa , Bruninha

She is young, pretty and very dirty. Barbara Costa really loves to have another girl to serve her desires. Today, she HAS PLEASURE of Bruna's services putting the slave to suck all parts of her delicious body. Much pussy and tits worship but what she really turn on is the ass licking. Barbara uses a dildo to obtain the perfect orgasm while Bruna lick her pinkish ass.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4039kbps

File size: 925.1 MB

Download Licking young Barbara Costa ass - Barbara Costa , Bruninha

sandra70

Natalia Forrest - angry

Natalia Forrest doesn't know why she keeps coming back to get shocked. Well, must be the cash prize, she ponders. But after today's challenge, she might never return again, we shocked her really hard and she got really angry. Natalia style!

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - angry

Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: bottom ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,slim ,Femdom ,Spanking ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,shaved

Dalia Sky enters Lea Lexis' sex toy store looking to spice things up and gets way more than she bargains for! Lea introduces Dahlia to an array of paddles and whips, an open hand spanking, metal and glass dildos, butt plug play, bondage, pussy licking, anal strap-on fucking and shared multiple orgasms!

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

sandra70

Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Cast: Winter Sky
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

Wearing the clothes she walked in the door with, Winter is put into a tight metal strappado.
Legs spread, bent over, arms back. Poor Winter is helpless to prevent anything from happening to her. We strip her, her pussy, make her come over and over, and abuse her sensitive nipples.
These cute innocent local girls are so much fun.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

sandra70

Worshiping Young Rafa Zaqui Ass - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

This young girl loves to live in an intense way, she already completed her 18 and now anybody hold this girl. Rafa Zaqui has a delicious butt to be worshiped and a big pussy that needs attention. She loves to dance funk, party and make sex. Today will be her first time with a submissive slave to realize her desires, she puts her favorite jeans shorts and puts Ju to lick inside her buttocks, she is so naughty that she does not use panties, when she remove her jeans, puts ju to suck her wet pussy before to start to lick her ass. The young girl shows all her ability and pleasure in this amazing movie. Chekc out!!

Duration: 31:37

File size: 977.6 MB

Download Worshiping Young Rafa Zaqui Ass - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

Karina's Anal Sex - Erika , Karina Peliccer

If in Brazil we have a list with the most sexy and delicous butt for worship, Karina Peliccer will not be out of that. These girl has a very hot butt with a delicous asshole to be licked, the slave that can serve this girl need to thanks her a lot. Today Erika will be the lucky girl, Karina is excited, she really need to fuck her asshole and the slave of green eyes is ready for lick that. Karina uses all her sensuality to fuck this big ass,

Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Karina's Anal Sex - Erika , Karina Peliccer

sandra70

Maia's Only Purpose is to Worship

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maia Davis
Genres: shaved ,Strap On ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Cattle Prod ,Blonde ,Tens Unit ,Electrical Play ,LezDom

Episode 3: Hot and sexy Maia stuck around for more with Goddess Aiden Starr. Aiden is so devious with these new young ladies. She tells Maia that today is the day they are going to play a game. A game where Maia make's Aiden's pussy feel really good and where Aiden makes Maia's pussy feel really bad. Now knowing that her only purpose is to worship Goddess Aiden she tried feverishly to abide. Aiden doesn't let one second go by without remind Maia why she's here on Electrosluts today.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 589.9 MB

Download Maia's Only Purpose is to Worship

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

sandra70

Charlotte Sartre:

Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist.

Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre:

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

sandra70

Double Ass Worship - Alana , Anny Bombom , Juliana , Mel

In this anal fest boys is not allowed, these girls are independent, they don't need a cock to make they happy. Today Anne and Alana are excited and decided to do an anal worship party, they will share two slaves to serve their desires. Stuffed of ass licking, pussy worship and tits worship, this movie will let you crazy. Chekc out!

Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4035kbps

Download Double Ass Worship - Alana , Anny Bombom , Juliana , Mel

Turd Says Part Three

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Turd Says Part Three

sandra70

Natalia Forrest - not again

The girl who definitely hates the shock collar the most, Natalia Forrest, is back again! Maybe she really needed the money. Why would she do this if she hates it so much?

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - not again

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

sandra70

Nicky loses control of her breathing

Nicky is back! This super gorgeous girl wanted to have another go at making some cash. She can't take very high level shocks, because she runs out of breath from shocks at level 20-25. We don't want her to faint!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13318kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download Nicky loses control of her breathing

Nelly fiddled and shocked

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just had to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let's see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Nelly fiddled and shocked

sandra70

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny

Cruelty is her last name, Chimeny really shows why she is here, she has no mercy when the subject is punish her slave. She is wearing a super tight shorts that she sits and Stifle Bruna in a very hard way, with much slaps and hair pulling. Shimeny is really burying Bruna's face into her buttocks, keeping Bruna's without breathe for long minutes. Now wihtout clothes, Chimeny keep the Stifle and fucking her face with intensity, Demeaning the defenceless girl that is crying and covering her face with orgams.

Duration: 29:12

File size: 903.0 MB

Download No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors