BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Spanking Claire Pack 12

The undeniable fear each and ever woman experiences is only matched by pleasure.

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.4 GB in 43 files.

Download Spanking Claire Pack 12

Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

Things start simple enough with Kobe in the center of the room, wrists hung from a suspension ring. It's not long before I gag her and leave the Hitachi near her pussy. Between the low vibrations and unable to make firm contact with the vibe her lust continues to build. After tying one of her legs up leaving her on one foot I decide to help her out and her out. Just as she thinks an orgasm is within reach I pull the vibe away leaving her drooling in her gag. Kobe's frustration has peaked and I wonder, how long can I keep her like this?

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Kobe Lee vs. The Frustration

sandra70

Spanking Claire Pack 15

For the lovers of hard and realistic corporal punishment in the school and the home, this is a must for your collection.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.8 GB in 47 files.

Download Spanking Claire Pack 15

Waxing Vagins

Studio: BDSMaid

BDSMaid is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 291.2 MB

Download Waxing Vagins

sandra70

Christmas Slut Takedown!

Cast: Sheena Ryder ,Cherry Torn ,Lorelei Lee ,Daisy Ducati
Genres: takedown ,Cattle Prod ,Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,Electro Plug ,Strap On ,other hair color ,shaved ,Redhead ,black hair
Video language: English

Sheena Ryder keeps demanding more changes to her husband's Christmas present. Shop workers Cherry Torn, Daisy Ducati, and Lorelei Lee are sick of her demands and decide to teach her a Christmas lesson. Sheena gets taken down, bound and handcuffed, and then learns the true meaning of Christmas toys. She is punished with electricity and orgasms.

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Christmas Slut Takedown!

Stefanos' Brunch

Cast: Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Oral Sex ,BDSM ,Discipline ,Nylons Stockings ,brunch ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,master

The new Steward of the House, Stefanos, hosts the House's monthly community brunch on the Upper Floor. Join us for the event along with the rest of the Upper Floor brunch regulars.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Stefanos' Brunch

sandra70

Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

One simple job, that's all she had. Instead of cleaning my house while I was out she spent the time trying on shoes and outfits. When I returned I found her in nothing but some lingerie and ballet boots. What better punishment than to let her spend some quality time in the outfit of her choice! I put leather mittens and a gag in her mouth to prevent any objections and led her to the basement. Once there I attach jem's mitten to the ceiling and she's left with two options. Stand in the ballet boots or hang by her mittens. Either way, she's going to have a long... long time to think about it!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 245.1 MB

Download Jem vs. The Ballet Boots

All Natural Girl Next Door is Destroyed in Brutal Bondage

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Ashley Lane, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, flogging, orgasm denial, predicament bondage, suspension, The Pope, Corporal Punishment, straight, rope bondage

Ashley is no stranger to the sadistic mind of The Pope. She did her first shoot with him and has come a long way since then. She likes a good challenge and today she´s going to get more than she´s had before. She begins the day in a brutal predicament with her balancing on her knees. The punishment is swift and devastating as she gets tormented and the bondage keeps her helpless. The bondage gets increasingly more painful and grueling and the torment becomes more brutal as the day goes on. When she is allowed to orgasms they are monumental.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download All Natural Girl Next Door is Destroyed in Brutal Bondage

sandra70

Methodology Of Torture - The Bench

Cast: Alyce Wayne
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp's argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench. Starring: Alyce Wayne

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Methodology Of Torture - The Bench

Winnie Rider

Release Year: 2018

Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Winnie Rider

sandra70

MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: bondage, MILF, suspension, The Pope, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Simone is bound with her hands behind her back and her legs together. Her feet are pulled up to make her put excessive pressure on her chest, which inhibits her breathing. Her feet are tormented and her body flogged, then she is pulled into the air to endure a brutal two point suspension.Next she is on her back with her legs pulled one way and her arms the other to ensure there is no escape. She is tormented and made to cum repeatedly while in this agonizing position.In the third scene Simone is in an inverted suspension with her legs pulled wide to expose her helpless pussy. The vibe brings on a pleasurable orgasm at first, but the non stop pressure turns pleasure into suffering quickly.The final scene begins and we have Simone on her back again with her legs spread wide this time so that The Pope can destroy her pussy. She is fucked and vibed so much that it becomes unbearable, but that doesn´t stop it. The orgasms flow out of this slut like water from a hose.

Duration: 52:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download MILF Masochist in Tight Bondage

Insex - Tests part 14

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. string bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo's energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.

Format: avi
Duration: 38:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.3 MB

Download Insex - Tests part 14

sandra70

Julia Green - tight holiday bondage

This cute Mexican girl was trying to relax on her holiday. Until we came along and put her in a tight elbow bondage hogtie. She is really suffering in the hot sun, it wasn't easy for her, and she just wanted to get out and relax. So Julia struggled and struggled, until she eventually had to give up.

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

Download Julia Green - tight holiday bondage

HuCow Test - Sweetie Plum

Cast: Sweetie Plum
Genres: butt plug, nipple clamps, metal collar, ball gag, vibrator, milking machine, bondag

Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn't so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12747kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HuCow Test - Sweetie Plum

sandra70

Indica Jane - captured and milked

We have a new machine and a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica's poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Indica Jane - captured and milked

Abigail Annalee

Cast: Abigail Annalee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys, Vibrator, Zapper, Masturbation, Needles

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me! Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer. I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Abigail Annalee

sandra70

Shower Bondage

Babe Chelsea Montgomery suffers a bath tub bondage and abuse by a masked muscle man. With her hands tied she is spanked and to suck his big cock. He then strokes his hard cock and pounds it in her wet pussy. He continues to terror her with a hard spanking before leaving her helpless in the bath tub with water still running.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3907kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Shower Bondage

Claire Adams and Marsha Lord

Cast: Marsha Lord ,Claire Adams
Genres: Strap On ,slim ,drool ,Ass Hook ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,other hair color ,Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM

The breathtakingly beautiful Marsha Lord is dressed in latex and dominated by Claire Adams in this spectacular fetish update. Marsha is bound in Claire's creative and elaborate rope bondage where she experiences different sensations, both pleasurable and painful. Featuring a semitransparent hood that reduces her vision to a blur, a steel ass hook, clamps, strap-on sex and more.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Claire Adams and Marsha Lord

sandra70

Amber Rayne

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,top ,big dick ,Ball Gag

Amber Rayne has a beautifully slender body with outstanding flexibility. She can endure tough bondage positions and loves hard domination. Mark Davis uses a silent approach in dominating her which is effective in pushing her limits. Amber also enjoys anal play and gets ass fucked while tied in creative positions.

Duration: 53:49

Download Amber Rayne

Chanta-Rose

Cast: Chanta-Rose
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,Suspension ,Gag ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Domination

Chanta Rose is back. This time she is bound, gagged and gets a wicked suspension by Peter.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps

File size: 161.6 MB

Download Chanta-Rose

sandra70

Wenona and Isis: the Final Showdown

Cast: Isis Love ,Wenona
Genres: muscular ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,shaped ,Tens Unit ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,slim

In the last scene of this dramatic and intensely emotional scene with Wenona and Isis, Wenona tries valiantly to take the electricity again. She is tied in a severe leg spread, with sticky pads shocking her slim, athletic stomach, and zapping her thighs and tits. Isis plunges the samurai deep inside Wenona's wet exposed cunt. Wenona drools and moans. When Isis brings in the cattle prod, Wenona loses her composure again. She has faced down the electricity and it has destroyed her.

Duration: 36:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

Download Wenona and Isis: the Final Showdown

The Wrecking Ball

Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download The Wrecking Ball

sandra70

Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

This bondage predicament video "Linked Anomaly" celebrates BDSM in the idea that we as kinksters are are perverts living for the moment in a society that shuns us.
Under the direction of Master James, slave abigail attaches herself between the large draped chain arching over her head. Each end is looped through the steel collar, chastity device, thigh restraints then a tie-down fattened to the floor. Each end of this heavy chain is finally shackled to each booted leg causing her to spread her legs further apart as she struggles.
In this painful predicament she moans and groans beautifully as she fights many pains struggling to stay vertical. But the more she struggles, the more she becomes short of breath, and her feet spread further apart. No escape for this slave as she calls mercy shortly after the pounding from the flogger of the half dozen roses.
BDSM is an oddity that attracts the intellectual, a welcome distraction from the mainstream system and the attached meaningless pressures. This subsystem consisting of Bondage Discipline Sadism and Masochism also attracts the perverted, the free thinker and the adventurer. We have the need to feel alive and live the moment. We are risk takers and honest about what we enjoy either openly or behind closed doors. BDSM is a journey and then the destination.
See the interview at the end slave Abigail Dupree explains this simple but very effective session of torment in sadomasochism.

Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Linked Anomaly - Abigail Dupree

Kitti Vicious

Cast: Kitti Vicious
Genres: mummification ,slim ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Pain ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration

Here Kitti Kitti Kitti. Young, flexible, and so cute. I found out early that pain was not her thing. I also found out that after she cums once in a scene, it is tormenting for her to cum a second and third time. Her screams as her sensitive clit is attacked are priceless! I rip screaming orgasm after orgasm from her helpless body, until she pleads for mercy.

Duration: 35:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Kitti Vicious

sandra70

Jingle Sluts Part 3

This is the third installment of our play time with Cadence Cross. In case you don't remember her, she is the petite, tattooed, little minx with the deep and abiding love of bondage, discipline, and rough sex. She never passes on an opportunity to tell us how much she can take, how unafraid she is, and how much she is looking for more. Every member watching this feed had a few ideas on how to push her limits. We did our best to put them into action.

Cadence is bent nearly in two. You can see the wear and tear from the day in the bruises all across her ass. Her cheeks have turned bright pink from the constant spankings. The places where the heaviest cane strokes landed are black and blue.

There is a completely different side to Cadence, though. She has tits to whip and cane. She has a face to fuck with. She has a pussy that has been getting wetter and wetter with every painful humiliation she has had to endure. We can't neglect all of these little bits of Cadence just because her ass is so nice.

Her tits could use a bit of decoration from a red wax candle. It's startlingly hot as each droplet connects with her flesh. Speaking of decoration, there is a bright new addition to the classing electrical box. When you turn the crank the bell rings and Cadence gets shocked. This time we've hooked up some lights, too. You can see how often she is feeling the sting. The lights aren't even the point of contact. The jolts will be running through the large metal dildo impaling her cunt. Nikki Darling will operate the box while Jack Hammer operates the whip that keeps her turning the crank.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jingle Sluts Part 3

The inspection... Madison is anally probed, deeply

Cast: Jack Hammer ,Madison Young ,Isis Love
Genres: LezDom ,mixed ,Lesbian ,black hair ,fake boobs ,Metal Plug ,Redhead ,Dildo ,shaped ,Cage

Madison is traveling internationally and gets stopped by the authorities and accused of smuggling contraband. Once her suitcase is inspected & the guards find out that she is a sex performer and not an international drug trafficker they continue their probing till they are sure she does not have any contraband on or "in" her person. They end up probing deep with all means at their disposal, , dicks & even fists are put to use.
This scene was suggested by EB member NotGuido

Duration: 1:05:03

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The inspection... Madison is anally probed, deeply

sandra70

Beverly Hills

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Beverly Hills
Genres: Big Tits ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Gag ,LezDom ,BDSM ,Anal

Sexy Beverly Hills gets roughed up and abused by Lorelei Lee in this hot update. While chained to the ground, hooded and gagged, her big tits and ass are slapped and flogged. Then in a standing position that shows off her hot body, she is punished more and made to orgasm. Next, spread on the floor, a giant weight pulls on her pussy while her nipples are clamped and a dental gagged keeps her mouth open. Her pussy is vibrated and her ass is fucked. Lastly, Beverly shows how slutty she is by licking pussy and getting strap-on fucked.

Duration: 50:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Beverly Hills

Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy

Cast: Lotus Lain ,Mia Little
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,switch ,black hair ,Tattoo ,mixed ,Feet ,Dominatrix

Mia Li and Lotus take turns worshiping each other's pretty little feet! They rub pussies while sucking toes and get down on each like hot sex kittens ready to cum from the mere touch of their feet to a wet pussy or mouth.

Duration: 34:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

Download Lotus Lain and Mia Li are Hot For Feet And Pussy

sandra70

College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: bottom ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Breast Abuse ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Extreme Torment ,slim

Roxanne is a little brat that loves to provoke The Pope, yet is willing to take every ounce of sadistic torment that he throws back at her. She knows that every is just more fuel to the fire, and she keeps adding to it. Nipple clamps are ripped from her breasts, her body is fully assaulted with every implement that he decides to torment her with, and he pussy drips with her slutty juices from her punishment.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Rehearsal

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A fractured girl finds salvation in BDSM. A lovely, brainy girl, struggling with depression and drugs, hits rock bottom before finding catharsis and a new life on the set of a bondage porn site.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Rehearsal

sandra70

Press Pack Pony Girl

Petandponygirls - site containing video of beautiful women engaging in animal role play, and features photographs of various kinds of pet play (human kitties, puppies, bunnies, piggies etc) and pony play (human ponies). Images of both pet girls and pony girls contain nudity and/or bondage.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2972kbps

File size: 220.3 MB

Download Press Pack Pony Girl

Spanking Claire Pack 18

She shows just how incredibly sexy curves can be, and can she take a spanking.

Video: 960x720

Total size: 2.0 GB in 37 files.

Download Spanking Claire Pack 18

sandra70

Ivy in LederMeister Leather Bondage

Jeff Gord put's Ivy in super tight bondage and straps her onto the front stairs of the House of Gord. Features Tight strap bondage, armbinder, mesh catsuit and an authentic leather LederMeister sweet Gwendoline hood.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2367kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Ivy in LederMeister Leather Bondage

Perversions cured spankingsarah

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spankingsarah

Gabie is staying with her Step Aunt and has been given some house rules to follow. She decides to break them and sneaks her new girl friend into the house to make out. When her Step Aunt catches them, she realises that her new girlfriend Lily works for her Step Aunt Sarah. Sarah is furious with both girls and as they are both reliant on her for funds, gives them a choice. Gabie can find a new place to live, and Lily can find a new job, or they can be punished for their bad behaviour. Both girls reluctantly agree to be punished and end up over the knee getting their bottoms spanked hard. Lily is then subjected to a spanking with the wooden hairbrush and Gabie gets mouth soaped. They are then bent over the table and their pussies are smacked with a nasty crop. Cruelly Sarah then offers them the chance of sleeping together. She takes them upstairs to the bed and then ties their hands to the bedposts so they can look at each other but not touch.

Duration: 29:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Perversions cured spankingsarah

sandra70

Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi

When this predicament was being set up Drea was sitting on a short stool. Her hands were tied above her head fairly comfortably but very secure. Then a rope was tied to the frame above her, ran under her wrist ropes, then back up, insuring that her hands could go no lower on the post. Then when the tie was completed the stool was taken out. And the video was started. What Drea can't relate to you - because of the rope tied into her mouth - is that legs tied in that position can't hold body weight very long. As her legs tire, her weight rests solely on her wrists. You see her try to push up against her bonds once in a while during the video but the inside of the thigh ropes prevent much movement. Then when the Hitachi is brought in, it was placed low on the clit, so that she had to let her weight fall to reach it. The trouble with that, for our poor damsel, is that once she cums and wants off the Hitachi, she can only get relief for the few seconds that she can actually hold her weight up with her burning thigh muscles. Towards the end - when I turn up the Hitachi to high - she screams through her gag: "It's too much!!" Over n over. Ya gotta love a good predicament eh?

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5822kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Drea Squatting Predicament with Hitachi

Felony

Release Year: 2018

Felony is unfamiliar with the finer points of device bondage. She has played with rope and metal before, but never with someone so intense as Cyd Black. You see, tight rope and some canings she can take, but stick her in a box, head first, and she starts sniveling right away.
She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet. After all, he can't seal her in as long as he is making her scream and sob. It doesn't actually help her keep calm, but it is still hot as hell. She can barely choke out the words to tell him how much it means to her.
Coming out of her box, Felony looks hopeful, like there might be some kind of rest or reward for her. Not a chance. The tears rolling down her cheeks show that she is finally starting to understand, though.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

Download Felony

sandra70

House Calls - Niki Nymph

Lil Niki Nymph is making house calls now. When she shows up at an apartment and finds Dee waiting for her she thinks it is going to be an easy day at work. It does not take long for Dee to dispel that illusion for her. When she finds herself tied up tightly in the closet it is a pretty obvious sign that this will not be business as usual. Dee does not just want a slut to fuck, she wants to make this whore scream. She wants to use her up and degrade her, and leave her out in case she wants to use her again later.

Duration: 56:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download House Calls - Niki Nymph

Calico College co-ed boxed, fucked and made to cum

Cast: Calico
Genres: Pierced Pussy ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,blond ,Pierced Nipples ,Caning ,Handler ,BDSM

Spring break for colleges across the country is here, so that means another visit from Calico. Our sexy blond co-ed loves to spend her time off at Kink, and we love her for it.
Boxed like an item, Calico is reduced to ass and nipples. Fuck how cute she is, fuck her personality, lets have the parts that mean something. Ass up and out, blind and deaf to our actions, reacting to physical abuse and pleasure, Calico is reduced to a couple of holes for our entertainment. Add in some caning, nipple abuse and her inability to control her orgasms; Calico is just an object for our amusement.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 327.6 MB

Download Calico College co-ed boxed, fucked and made to cum

sandra70

Kiki's Cumery Part 3

With bright red and purple bruises on her butt and legs Kiki gets tied spread eagle on the floor. She's unable to protect her cute little slit. Her face makes the perfect seat for Juliette's beautiful ass.
Each time Juliette takes her seat Kiki gets out of breath. Then it's time for Juliette to have some fun. Kiki hasn't had a chance to cum yet so it's doubly frustrating to be giving Juliette pleasure. Still she does it so well.
We can't end the show without Kiki getting to release. It's not going to be easy though. She has to be teased first. She's so horny that she starts squirting as soon as she's allowed to cum.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download Kiki's Cumery Part 3

Service Sessions: Torn's Punishment

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: other hair color ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Anal ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,Brunette

When Torn refuses to sing she is punished for willful disobedience. At the end of this week she faces possible promotion.

Duration: 38:43

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Service Sessions: Torn's Punishment

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors