BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Spanking Claire Pack 16

You will see her bottom go from pink to black and blue via hand, belt, strap, cane, and the heavy use of wooden paddles.

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.9 GB in 47 files.

Download Spanking Claire Pack 16

Double Penetration Predicament

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Ingrid Mouth
Genres: big natural tits, bondage, Double Penetration, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering
Video language: English

Ingrid Mouth is a tough customer and gets the full HogTied treatment. Big natural tits are tied and clamped tight while she is made to grind one out on the wooden pony. Nipple and Clit suction cups torment her most sensitive parts, and double doggie penetration in inescapable bondage send her over the edge. Hot. Just plain Hot.

Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Double Penetration Predicament

sandra70

Into The Attic - Bijou 2010

Bijou showed up with a half eaten sandwich. She is wearing a long black dress with black heels. She also has on a pair of panties that I told her to wear all day for me - all day at work and then late into the evening. I watch her as she eats the sandwich nervously. I pepper her with questions concerning her sex life. I ask her if I take those panties off what I will find in the crotch. She finds it hard to swallow the sandwich, the rope tightly wound about her neck...
Neck tied to ceiling while standing up. Nipple clamps, breath play with plastic bag over head. Weights on nipple clamps. Hitachi.
Tied to wooden frame sitting down. Mouth gag. Pussy shaven. Laxatives inserted in arsehole. Hitachi.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:54:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Into The Attic - Bijou 2010

Jem vs. The Beta Test

Earlier that day I had got a new toy, an et302r and I had to try it out. Luckily for me Jem would be stopping by and get to try it out on her. When she arrives I lock her up in leather cuffs to my bed, locked using only a toy nail puzzle. While she tries to get free I torment with all the various electric shocks I can muster. Jem's so cute and adorable that I almost feel bad for using it on her, but then again, it is a lot of fun!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 235.4 MB

Download Jem vs. The Beta Test

sandra70

OutCry Hailey Young, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

All she had to do was stay silent and PD would have attended to her in his own time. But she could not help herself. She called out and complained, and now she needs to be taught a lesson. One with clamps and canes and lots of pain.

Duration: 56:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 630.3 MB

Download OutCry Hailey Young, PD

The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale

Cast: Veronica Avluv
Genres: Anal ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,MILF ,Brunette ,Squirting ,fake boobs ,Spanking

Veronica fucks the little guy for one last machine romp in this five part series.For all of you who watched the live show, you know that Veronica is literally a machine herself - fucking until even the crew can't keep up.
This last scene was shot after the live camera stopped rolling so here is the first look at her ravaging the Little Guy and getting spanked by the Spanking machine.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download The Pin-up squiritng MILF Finale

sandra70

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

sandra70

Petra - Stepping through real submission - part 3

After a short break upon the last painful part, cute slave girl is back in the scene again. Her green eyes are still wet and in red color, which is the remainder from her harsh pussy torment. Now she will stand by the whipping post, her wrists will be cuffed to the top side of the post and she is to receive a terrible back whipping. To increase the pain, Dr Lomp will place small clamps on her sensitive nipples. He is determined to take all the tears off her lovely eyes before setting the poor girl free. If she can see the finish line in this serial, Dr Lomp will be sure that he has a new pain slut in his hands. To enjoy Petra's screams, watch the movie and feel yourself there, whipping her in the scene.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12265kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Petra - Stepping through real submission - part 3

Penalty maids

Two vile, disgusting, lazy, arrogant and spiteful maid, also very cute and funny girlfriend, behaved outrageously bad. Unable to tolerate such a riot, the local party cell took the difficult decision to exclude them from the Komsomol and crucified on the cross, ladies. The sentence was carried out by people who wished to remain behind the scenes.

Duration: 1:26:52
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Penalty maids

sandra70

Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day

These two little angels were naughty as hell, but soon they learned their lesson well.Stunning young Crystal (Samantha Woodley), brings her most beautiful best friend Melissa (Sierra Salem) to Claude's (Arthur Sire) small resort, offering to trade part time waitressing and house keeping services for room and board, until their next college term commences. Claude agrees to employ the girls, but he knows trouble when he see it, and plans to keep a sharp eye on his new employees. Claude's tiki bar is the center of the resort and he doesn't scruple to let the girls know that the stored there is for the paying guests only, not the help.

Duration: 57:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download Mischief Makers part 2 - Judgement Day

Cherry Suspended

Cast: Claire Adams ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,Humiliation ,Sub ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Fingering

Cherry Torn returns for yet another display of beautiful submission and extreme bondage endurance. Claire Adams skillfully dominates in her cool, psychological approach. She creates sensational suspensions leaving Cherry trapped like prey in a spider's web.

Duration: 1:08:14

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Suspended

sandra70

Mena Li

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Mena Li

Service Day: Sin's Birthday

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire
Genres: Brunette ,master ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,shaped ,slim ,Discipline ,Oral Sex

The House decides to celebrate house slave sin's birthday in the cold drill court with a work out followed by some anal and corporal.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Service Day: Sin's Birthday

sandra70

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Beverly Hills A Take Down

Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,Handler ,Submission ,Domination ,First Timers ,Gag

Welcome 22 year old Beverly Hills to Device Bondage. Like most first timers she suffers through the "take down."
The take down is how we learn to read a girl we have never worked with before. We learn her pain level, her flexibility, her tolerance for bondage, and about 20 other things. It is a vital tool for working with a new girl.
Beverly suffers, and suffers hard: her elbows tightly bound behind her, big ball gag stretching and filling her mouth. She is made to strip, and we brutally bind her big breasts. Knocked to the floor, we vibrate our bound bitch, and order her not to cum. She obeys and begs for release. When we grant it, her body loses control and she squirts all over the floor. Now spent, Beverly has reached the maximum her body can endure. until next time.

Duration: 20:15

File size: 453.3 MB

Download Beverly Hills A Take Down

sandra70

Nyxon cured - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Nyxon is cleave gagged tightly with an ace bandage. Black tape is then added to make it tighter. You can tell that this is a severe gag by the way Nyxon is moaning. He continues tying Nyxon. After a while he removes that gag and gives her a quick break as he finishes tying up some loose ends. He soon produces 2 pairs of panties. He tries to stuff them both in her mouth, but soon realizes that even if they do fit, he won't get the kind of gag necessary for the treatment. He instead stuffs her mouth with just the blue pair and then seals them in tight with black tape. Nyxon is soon moved to the floor and balltied. She remains there for the rest of the clip not being able to move at all. At the end of the clip the Dr. removes the gag.

Duration: 26:25

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyxon cured - Part 2

Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane

Cast: Satine Phoenix ,Tory Lane
Genres: natural boobs ,Cattle Prod ,Nylons Stockings ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,LezDom ,Strap On ,gloves ,Ball Gag

This week I bring not one but two hot new faces to Wiredpussy. Satine Phoneix is a luscious Latina with deliciously full lips and an amazing ass. Tory Lane is a fierce mistress with a body to die for. Throw in some tough bondage, electricity, ass and pussy licking, and lots of orgasms and you have this weeks update!

Duration: 58:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 685.6 MB

Download Satine Phoenix and Tory Lane

sandra70

Underground Goth Club turns into a Wild Fuck Party!

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Pablo Ferrari ,Melody Petite ,Frida Sante

Part 1 - Spanish Slut Fucked OutdoorsFrida Sante is a gorgeous Spanish slut who loves to take it hard for all to see. Fully outdoors in front of a crowd she gets fucked, spanked, and put to work on the cock! This gorgeous slut can really take it from all ends while strangers gasp at the hard face fucking happening right before their eyes! This scene ends up being soo hot for Frida in her tight black dress, stockings and latex garter that she needs to take a public dip in the local fountain!
Part 2 - Underground Goth Club turns into a wild fuck party!Steve Holmes drags Frida Sante to a crowded underground goth club, where the patrons are ready and horny for all the action they can get! The sexy goth sluts at this club take turns flogging Frida's perfectly round ass before making her crawl on her hands and knees to sniff every hot piece of ass in the joint. Unable to control herself one of the smoking hot petite whores strips naked and goes in for some lesbian pussy licking and face sitting. As the night goes on the whole bar gets their tits out and joins in the wild party. Frida needs to be tied up in tight rope bondage to be fucked with an anal plug while the audience gets flogged before a huge cum shot cock sucking for everyone to enjoy.

Duration: 42:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

Download Underground Goth Club turns into a Wild Fuck Party!

Majestic Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

The China Doll slave #465 is here for Slave Transformation and Dehumanization. It is placed in the Craniometer Gibbet for the stimulation enhancement procedure. The Cranial Gibbet is further used for human storage pending further treatments and training.
This stimulation enhancement procedure consists of strict bondage, Pain Duration Tolerance, poking and prodding by birching, paddling, pussy fucking machine and finally reciting slaves creed.

Duration: 27:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Majestic Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

sandra70

Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Rachel stands with her wrist bound behind her back and cocooned in a nylon sack. It is tied off at the top and tied overhead. Rachel gyrates and struggles in the bag for our enjoyment. After a while, I walk in and flip on the lights. I gag and neckrope her. I then spend some time groping and manhandling her tight body through the nylon. I bring out the packaging tape and start the mummification process. By the time I'm done her entire body is taped up except for her head, tits, and feet. I untie the ropes from above and then add more rope wraps to her gag. I pinch her nipples and grope her, before I put her on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 1

Total Amateur performs for the camera for the first time ever!

Cast: Claire Adams ,Davina Darling
Genres: Dominatrix ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Electric Dildo ,Redhead ,Fingering ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Humiliation

Davina is a local girl who has spent lots of time in the BDSM community, yet never tried electricity. It is such a treat when you can get someone who thinks they know what expect, but in reality has no idea what they are getting into. The reactions of new girls are priceless, and Davina is no exception. Claire ties her up, strips her down, and makes her eyes open wide while she experiences pain and pleasure like she never has before!!!

Duration: 1:07:27

Download Total Amateur performs for the camera for the first time ever!

sandra70

My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4

The last Part of this series. Like I mentioned when this series began... I do very sloppy work in this one, but ignore that and enjoy Ariel!

Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.6 MB

Download My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 4

Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Pain ,LezDom ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Water Tank ,Vibrator ,Submission ,Hood ,Fear Play

Jade Marx is the ultimate sub, willing to take any punishment or predicament put in front of her. She is made to sit on ice, dunked, strap-on fucked, hooded and sprayed, clamped, whipped, and choked, and all the pain just makes her cum harder. Gotta love her!

Duration: 40:54

File size: 476.2 MB

Download Jade Marxxx

sandra70

Mallory Knots

Cast: Mallory Knots

Sierra is so tough and so sweet at the same time.it is these qualities that make her the ideal play toy! Her ordeal begins when she is sprayed with cold water, has her labia tied apart and is made to cum. Tube gagged, her mouth is filled to the brim and she struggles to swallow or spit! Suspended upside down Sierra is flogged before having her head lowered into a fish bowl, her discipline in breathing amazes us all and as a reward she is tied over the bathtub where she is dunked, fucked and made to lick Chanta's pussy underwater!

Duration: 35:45

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Mallory Knots

CamDamage ell me what you like

Release Year: 2020
Studio: reflectivedesire

Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage's hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download CamDamage ell me what you like

sandra70

The Favorite Whore

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Tori Avano
Genres: Tattoo ,Submission ,black hair ,Domination ,Big Tits ,Anal ,brunet ,Stud ,BDSM ,Role Play

When sexual outlaw Ramon Nomar's favorite whore, beautiful Tori Avano, tries to rat him out for a deal gone wrong, he turns the tables on her and pushes her to the limits of sexual humiliation, hardcore BDSM and rough anal sex.
Nomar's expert dick work offers up Tori Avano's thick ass to the anal gods in this noir, pulp, sleazy porno flick. Ramon plays Tori like the sexy whore she is, but when his favorite whore tries to screw him over, he delivers a vengeful punishment fuck and sends a deep message up Tori's ass.

Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Favorite Whore

Live Show Part 2

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Sara Scott

This bonus update contains edited footage from the live shoot with Lorelei Lee and Sara Scott. This is some of the most intense and amazing BDSM footage ever put onto the web! Lorelei and Sara are locked into a predicament in which one of them must suffer or torment the other. It is incredibly hot to watch these two girls sacrifice their bodies for one another, and the psychological beauty of this shoot is undeniable! Don't miss it!

Duration: 59:19

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Live Show Part 2

sandra70

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Nina - oiled up in green rope

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

sandra70

HardTied Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix.Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download HardTied Angel Allwood

Pepper Whipped

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Pepper Whipped

sandra70

Raylene's Whipped Ass Girl of the Month Teaser!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Raylene ,Andy San Dimas
Genres: BDSM ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,Humiliation ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Slave

Legendary Raylene has invaded millions of peoples fantasies with 200+ adult films under her belt. She's been a sexy Vivid contract star and was inducted into the AVN Hall Of Fame in 2008. After trying to get to work with Kink for years Raylene is finally invited and crowned the coveted Whipped Ass Girl of the Month title!!
Raylene ventures into new territory and steps into the famous San Francisco Armory for her VERY FIRST time to find out just what it's like submitting to another women in a sexy flick written based off of one of her favorite Italian horror films!
Don't miss the full movie release only on WhippedAss on May 25th!

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

Download Raylene's Whipped Ass Girl of the Month Teaser!

Mud - Melody

Melody with her perfect pale skin is locked in the trunk of a car, her wrists and ankles cuffed. When the car stops, she's yanked out and dragged down a storm cellar. She disappears into darkness.
Her wrists are cuffed behind a pole. She slowly sinks to the floor, sitting on cold concrete. He manhandles her a bit, just to let her know who's boss. Then he kneels over her, his crotch in her face. He vibrates her until she comes. It's a way of owning everything, even her pleasure.
He leaves her. She settles in for the night. Cold concrete floor, implacable steel around her wrists and ankles. Like part of a long ago dream, her toenails are painted red.
It's a nightmare, really. She wakes up lying in a puddle of her piss. He dumps a pile of grain on the floor. She eats. He drops a pail of water near her head. Then it's time for a little breathplay by inflating a dildo deep in her throat. He makes her come again, writhing and screaming. From relief? From dread? When he leaves her this time, she can't lie down, only sit and wait. He wants her to come to his bed willingly. But she won't.
Metal shackles and chain. A metal gag in her mouth. A stim locked inside her. Move those stones over there, he says. She clatters as she walks. He's wearing a jacket in the cold air. She's naked. She slogs through muck barefoot, slipping from stone to stone, limping. Then he orders her to lie face down in the muck. What choice does she have? Of course it's humiliating. Maybe if she agreed to sleep in his bed, it would end.
Certainly there's a point at which she will break. We have to assume that she will.
Of course.

Format: real
Duration: 37:04
Video: 852x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 134.2 MB

Download Mud - Melody

sandra70

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

Alicia Silver and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Alicia Silver ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Dominatrix ,Cattle Prod ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Electro Clamp ,Blonde ,the wall ,Anal ,multiple orgasms ,Electric Dildo

Alicia is no virgin to bondage, she likes to get tied up and made to cum. Electricity on the other hand is totally new to her, and Princess Donna gets to break her in with all kinds of electro play from electric nipple clamps, to the samurai, gags, rope, steel bonds and so much more!

Duration: 37:15

File size: 433.7 MB

Download Alicia Silver and Princess Donna Dolore

sandra70

Visual Takedowns: How to Dom with Your Eyes

Cast: Katt Anomia ,MsMadyson
Genres: black hair ,Domination ,bottom ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Slave ,Brunette ,mixed ,shaved ,Facial

Learn the art of non-verbal communication, or rather, non-verbal domination, using just your eyes and face. This tutorial teaches you how to stare someone down, convey to them what is on your mind, how you feel and what you need them to do without ever saying a word. Discover how to put your submissive slave in their place using only a glance.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 741.0 MB

Download Visual Takedowns: How to Dom with Your Eyes

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal, Epic Squirting

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Facefucking ,Hitachi ,slim ,Fetish ,Vaginal Penetration ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,Squirting

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal, Epic Squirting

sandra70

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19

Download Penny's Test - Part 1

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors