Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

About video: You can never know everything about a man. MinxGrrl thought her suitor was kind and gentle, if a little bit dull, but once she found herself naked and bound to his bed, her mouth stuffed full and sealed shut with tape, she knew she had misjudged him. In her fear she thrashed and struggled, but there was no way to loosen the ropes or effect an escape, and the large vibrating plug he had stuffed in her tight ass made every movement a struggle in agony! She was repulsed by the feeling of...fullness, but she knew she could not dislodge the unwelcome guest. Her large breasts ached from the way he had savagely cinched them in rope, and she could feel her pulse thrumming in them as she squirmed. When he returned and switched on the vibrator, she was shocked. When he stuffed a vibrator into her tight pussy and thumbed it on, she was delirious. When he began to toy her nipples and clit with yet another of the evil toys, she moaned and mewled in shame and fear, feeling the lust build within her. She couldn't let this man see her cum, but she knew her body would betray her no matter how much she fought against it. Climax after climax wracked her body and the helpless girl screamed into her gag, her body spasming, arching, rocking in the ropes as there was no end to his assault on her body. How many times would he make her cum? How many orgasms could she stand before losing her mind? Would he ever let her go? Yes, she had indeed misjudged the man, and she would be paying the price for a very long time!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:21:58
File Size : 869Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/e01255ce8ced4/Minxgrrl_-_Bound,_Gagged,_Plugged_And_Vibed_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: I had been out for a long walk in my favorite tennis shoes, and boy did I work up a sweat! My shoes stunk so bad, and my socks were soaked in nasty sweat, so I could not wait to get out of them and rest my poor, sore feet. No sooner had I kicked off my shoes when a hand clamped over my mouth, an arm snaked around my waste, and I was yanked out of the room! Before I knew what had happened, I was tightly taped up and completely unable to resist as my gross sweaty socks were crammed into my mouth! i thought my jaw would burst as the socks muscled their way deeply into my mouth, the salty tang of my sweat on my tongue! The bad guy wrapped tape around my mouth again and again, sealing in the stinky socks and rendering unable to call for help! All I could do was struggle, flopping and rolling around on the floor as I "mmmpphhh"ed and grunted for help! Unfortunately the only one who heard me was the bad guy! He pulled my pants down and put me into a severe hogtie, my feet taped tightly and anchored to my head! I was miserable, but what could I do? I was helpless, and I was going to stay that way a looooong time.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:11
File Size : 787Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/598d33663bd18/Minxgrrl_-_Hogtaped_Surprise_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Something special! This is a real life play session between MinxGrrl and myself from our very first meeting! She discovered very quickly the joys of breast bondage and impact play in rope! Bound upright to a pole and gagged with a nylon cleave gag, she is eager and hungry for my touch, even when it is slapping her big boobs and pussy! Her moans are sexy as hell, and absolutely a true indication of how she is feeling! This scene (and the rest of that day) convinced us we belonged together!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:35
File Size : 575Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/55fc6e1e35dd6/Minxgrrl_-_Pole_Predicament_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Holy hell, was this scene hot! I got all dressed up in a spandex outfit that I had been aching to destroy, and my partner Cinched was just the man for the job! He tied me up nice and tied, wrapped my hands with vet wrap so they were useless little stumps, and gave me the tightest cleave gag I have EVER had! After letting me struggle happily in my bondage, he came in with a pair of scissors and cut my outfit to pieces, leaving nice holes for my big tits and my throbbing pussy! He fondled me, taking care to constantly pull on the crotch rope until I was a happy, goo-brained mess! He wasn't done with me by any means, though! He completely wrapped my head in the bright blue bandages, and then fingered me! He left me one spent, happy princess!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:25
File Size : 701Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a34defa16580c/Minxgrrl_-_Spandex_Bound_And_Secured_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: MinxGrrl had a big surprise for me! She had gone shopping, and purchased a very sexy, very tight leather XXXX-sack that leaves her nicely restrained. She was very anxious for a little playtime in it, and what sort of monster would I be if I did not oblige? As she stares at me, her face enveloped in a Sweet Gwendoline hood, her eyes free to plead for attention, I turn on her favorite hitachi and lace it in place on the sack, transferring the vibrations through the sack and directly onto her very sensitive pussy! She is already writhing, twitching and moaning in delight, but I have a few more treats in mind for her! First, I roll her face down onto the bed, the vibrator now buzzing like mad, and I unzip the back of the sack to expose her full bottom! A little lube allows me to insert a vibrating butt plug, and I zip the sack closed, trapping it in her love nest! Rolling her face up, I use an app to control the vibrations, and soon she is begging me to allow her to cum! When she is finally granted permission, she bucks, moans and thrashes like crazy as the orgasm completely consumes her!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:14
File Size : 873Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e55250f231812/Minxgrrl_-_Xxxxack_Bound,_Anally_Plugged_And_Vibed_To_Orgasm_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: MinxGrrl is in a bit of a bind, and it's only going to get worse! Handcuffed to a pole, stripped completely nude, her mouth sealed with tape, she searches in vain for a way to escape, but unless she can yank the steel pole from its moorings, she's not going anywhere. That, of course, is just the way her captor wants it! He returns to clamp his hand over her taped mouth and fondle her helpless body, paying special attention to her big natural tits! He then takes a roll of plastic wrap and begins to wind it around her quivering body, anchoring her more and more strictly with every turn! He even wraps her boobs in the plastic, making them balloon and bulge painfully! With her upper torso now welded firmly to the poll, she trembles as her captor's fingers roam her naked flesh, toying with her pussy as she whimpers with lust and unease. Now that he has her attention, he wraps the lower half of her body to the poll, leaving her incapable of any meaningful movement. He takes a roll of tape and winds it around her already sealed mouth, fusing her head to the poll, her face pointed slightly upward, limiting her vision of what else he may have in store for her. The answer comes soon enough, as he plugs in a hitachi and vibes the immobilized girl into a massive orgasm! Wet, panting, mewling into the tape that muffles her voice, his prize to do anything with upon his return!
MinxGrrl is in a bit of a bind, and it's only going to get worse! Handcuffed to a pole, stripped completely nude, her mouth sealed with tape, she searches in vain for a way to escape, but unless she can yank the steel pole from its moorings, she's not going anywhere. That, of course, is just the way her captor wants it! He returns to clamp his hand over her taped mouth and fondle her helpless body, paying special attention to her big natural tits! He then takes a roll of plastic wrap and begins to wind it around her quivering body, anchoring her more and more strictly with every turn! He even wraps her boobs in the plastic, making them balloon and bulge painfully! With her upper torso now welded firmly to the poll, she trembles as her captor's fingers roam her naked flesh, toying with her pussy as she whimpers with lust and unease. Now that he has her attention, he wraps the lower half of her body to the poll, leaving her incapable of any meaningful movement. He takes a roll of tape and winds it around her already sealed mouth, fusing her head to the poll, her face pointed slightly upward, limiting her vision of what else he may have in store for her. The answer comes soon enough, as he plugs in a hitachi and vibes the immobilized girl into a massive orgasm! Wet, panting, mewling into the tape that muffles her voice, his prize to do anything with upon his return

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:56
File Size : 644Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ef39ea61c0b95/Minxgrrl_Pole_Wrapped_And_Vibed_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: When the burglar broke into her home, Minx was secretly excited! She had always had burglar fantasies, but she knew that even though she wanted to be bound and gagged, she mustn't show the burglar her true desires! It was best to go along with everything he said, pretending to be angry at the ordeal. He had taped her upper body tightly, locking her arms at her sides, and now she was about to be gagged! As the packing was pressed into her mouth, she marveled at the size of the mass, and thrilled privately at how well it silenced her! When the man wound black bandage over her mouth to seal it in, and followed that up with sticky, ultra tight black tape, she was sure she would cum right there and then, but she pretended to fight. He left her alone and she struggled in her bondage, wishing the man would return and apply even more tape to her wriggling, squirming body, so she purposely disobeyed his instructions, moving about the room as she pretended to look for a means of escape. Sure enough, the man returned and grabbed her from behind, clamping a hand over her gagged mouth! Now with her ankles bound, she squirmed on the couch, wriggling her feet and reveling the way her heavy socks felt as she did so. Still, she had to have more, so she slowly made her way throguh the home and up the stairs into the kitchen! "Caught" again, she now found herself mummified from head to toe in more of the sticky black tape, this time fused to her kitchen table! Next to her was her cell phone, and she tried to reach it to call a girlfriend, knowing how happy her friend would be for her! Her noises attracted the burglar yet again, and soon she was wrapped in a heavy blanket and left squirming on the floor! Her movement massively restricted, she bucked like a fish, but this time she was truly helpless! As she wiggled her sock-clad feet, she was in ecstasy! Now the burglar was finished with his chores, and the only thing left was to ensure that Minx could not escape and alert the police, so he wrapped her from head to toe in the black tape! Now, left alone to strain and squirm in the ultra thick cocoon, Minx girl was in heaven!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:13
File Size : 1099Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/659fd732b4328/Minxs_Massive_Mummification_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: In Minx Grrl's words: I love being mummified, but I was looking for something a little more extreme. Fortunately, Cinched knew exactly how to satisfy my craving! He began by wrapping my arms and anchoring them below my bare breasts. Once they were trapped, he started pinching and sucking my nipples, which are super sensitive! Now that I was in the proper head space, he wrapped me from head to toe, occasionally stopping to slap my tender tits. Then he popped some foam earplugs into my ears, plunging me into a silent world. Taking more of the vet wrap, he applied a tight cleave gag and then wrapped my whole head so that nothing was left exposed except my nose and feet! He lay me down, while I waited, blind and deaf and mute, to see what he had planned for me. He started by tickling my feet and then moved on to foor worship, sucking my toes and licking my soles as I writhed and moaned in pleasure. I was worked into a frenzy and then he slowly cut open the wrappings over my pussy and brought the hitachi onto my wet, aching pussy! Being vibed while experiencing sensory deprivation was so intense! I came almost immediately, but THEN he started sucking my toes while he vibed me, and I nearly lost my mind from the pleasure! Finally, he wrapped my feet and then wrapped over my nose! I could breathe through the wrap, but the sensation was amazing!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:46:00
File Size : 1750Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/65ccef4884a8d/Minxs_Mummified_Orgasms_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Over the years, Nyxon has become one of my favorite people to work with. She's drop dead gorgeous, bright, funny and a darn fine struggler! In this clip, I decided to see how could of an escape artist she is! Hogtied completely nude in a rteverse prayer tie, her mouth packed with a sponge ball and taped shut, her task is simple. Get loose! Does she make it? Only one way to find out!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:17
File Size : 662Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/402cd9a9deca2/Nyxons_Escape_Challenge_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: THIS IS PERSEPHONE'S BONDAGE DEBUT! IT WAS HER FIRST TIME BEING BOUND AND GAGGED FOR ANY SITE!
Long, lean Persephone is in a bind - literally! A burglar has broken into her home and bound her with incredibly strong and sticky blue tape! As she tries to call for help, her shouts smothered under the meaty hand of the criminal which was clamped tightly over her sexy mouth, her eyes darted about wildly for a means of escape. Mercifully, the burglar released her grip on her face (although he secretly loved the feel of her lips squirming beneath his palm). Persephone wasted her one chance at summoning help by choosing instead to threaten the burglar. Her words were wasted and quickly stifled as he packed her mouth to bursting, then sealed her mouth shut with more of the awful tape! He wound it mercilessly tight around her head, and Persephone saw stars before her eyes from the pressure. Worse still, she could not utter a single word of protest! Confident his package was now silent and secured, the burglar left her to thrash, squirm, wriggle and writhe in hopes of loosening her bonds! She arched and stretched her bare feet, her toes wriggling and flexing with the effort, but she was stuck fast. Finally, the burglar returned to the helpless girl, bending her body into a compact little mass and winding still more tape around her form, trapping her body in a tight, helpless ball! He further humiliated her by pulling her pants down, leaving her bottom, clad only in a thong, exposed for whoever did manage to find her

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:48
File Size : 548Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/df0af07d03f30/Persephone_Tangled_Up_In_Blue_Tape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: One of the fun things about working with a new model is introducing her to the world of gags! Psyche is a virtual virgin to the many varieties of methods one can use to siloence a damsel, so today we decided to introduce her to them, and boy were there a lot to experience! Simple cleave gags, tape gags, mouth packings, wrap around tape gags, ball gags, spider ring gags, pensis gags, panel gags and (my personal favorite) the pump gag, Psyche tries them all, giving us plenty of gag talk during (she even tries to sing us a song or two), along with her feelings regarding each gag in between! See if you can guess her favorite!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:34
File Size : 1311Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/688c6c8901c72/Psyches_Gag_Test_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel had important information regarding mob activity and she was determined to testify against the leading crime kingpin in the city. She knew it was dangerous, but the police had arranged a safe house for her, along with an officer to protect her. Unfortunately, he was on the payroll of the underground syndicate, and he was going to make sure she never arrived for the trial! Commanding her to strip nude, he inserted opaque contact lenses into her eyes, leaving her unable to see a thing! Then he bound her body in what seemed like miles of medical bandage before packing her mouth with her own panties and taping them in place with clear tape! She struggled and grunted into her gag, determined to escape and do her civic duty, but rendered sightless and helpless, there was no chance of her getting free! She was then transferred to an unknown location where she was dressed in a skin tight black catsuit and black boots, handcuffed and ankle cuffed, and made to parade around for the enjoyment of the crime lord! Still wearing the horrible contact lenses, she took small mincing steps around the room before being bound in a reverse prayer with tight, unforgiving speaker wire! The villains again gagged her and then wrapped her entire head in the medical bandage, and then hogtied her brutally with more of the biting wire! The strain on her muscles was agonizing! Would she ever be freed?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:13
File Size : 1513Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3c1406447534a/Rachel_Adams_-_Bound_In_Black_Out_Lenses_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel has a problem with her roommate. Seems Minx constantly enters her room without XXXXing, and Rachel values her privacy. After a short conversation, Minx agrees to always XXXX before entering, and heads to work for the day. Rachel takes advantage of the solitude by settling in for some morning yoga. Unfortunately, with her headphones in, she fails to notice the burglar quietly enter, sneak up on her and subdue her! Next thing she knows, she is uncomfortably and inescapably bound on the bed! The burglar enters and stuffs her mouth, silencing her questions before they can even be uttered! A few circuits of duct tape seal her mouth for good, and Rachel grunts and groans as a nylon hood is pulled down over her head! More tape winds its way around her head, sealing her eyes closed and reinforcing her gag! Now she is left to struggle and call for assistance, but no one is going to come to her aid, at least not until Minx returns home! When she finally does return, Rachel has spent hours bound and gagged, but Minx has not forgotten her promise! She won't enter the bedroom until she is told it is okay to do so! Rachel looks to be in for a very long night!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:20
File Size : 754Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/68452841248a5/Rachel_Adams_-_Burglar_Bondage_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: What happens when you dress Rachel Adams in her favorite (and skimpiest) piece of blue lingerie, then add four sturdy leather cuffs in a matching color to the ensemble? If you know Rachel, you don't need an answer to that! You get one of the most amazing struggle fests ever seen! The lingerie barely keeps her breasts contained, and the skimpy crotch panel fights one heck of a good fight as she thrashes and squirms and contorts into some of the most unbelievable positions a damsel has ever struggled into! Eventually, she seems tired, so I helpfully transition her into a hogtie, replacing her ball gag with a huge plastered tape gag (in matching blue, of course) before she renews her frenzied escape attempts, but it's no use! She strains and pulls against the cuffs, arching herself strictly, but she's here to stay!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:00
File Size : 646Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f084b9648f6a6/Rachel_Adams_-_Cuffed_And_Blue_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: There's an old saying: No good deed goes unpunished. Rachel learned that the hard way when she agreed to house-sit for her friend, not knowing her friend was in trouble with some very bad men for unpaid debts! Now, mistaken for her friend, Rachel finds herself stripped completely nude, bound in a tight frog-tie, her arms twisted painfully behind her back in a reverse prayer, her pleas for help swallowed by a tight 8 buckle panel gag! Her captor still thinks she has too much freedom and ties her toes together, anchoring them to her hair! Rachel knows she HAS to escape and begins struggling in earnest, thrashing, squirming, mewling, contorting her body in desperation as she fights for freedom! Miraculously, she manages to free her toes from the bondage, and now begiuns to seek a way to untie her legs! Walking on her knees, her face a mask of fear, she manages to make her way to a small chest, and using the corner of the chest manages to untie her legs!! She is about to make a run for it when her captor returns and hogtied her tightly, swapping out her gag for a giant mouth packing and several winds of tape which seals her mouth with a brutal, sticky inevitability! She whines as her toes are once more fused together and pulled into a wicked hogtie that ensures there will be no more escapes for her tonight!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:29:13
File Size : 1177Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1c0a99f58f7ad/Rachel_Adams_-_Mistaken_Identity,_Naked_Bondage_Escape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: As our story begins, Rachel is encased in nylons, completely nude, ankles and wrists bound and a huge ball gag jammed into her mouth! She knows she has limited time to escape before her captor returns to make life worse for her, and she struggles mightily, grunting and drooling from behind the gag in desperation. Unfortunately, she doesn't get loose, and her captor returns and proceeds to wrap her body in tight white bandages, applied over the nylon encasement! He pauses a moment to pop the ball gag out of her aching mouth, cutting off her protests and pleas by stuffing a giant was of nylons into her mouth and wrapping a few turns of electrical tape between her teeth, driving the mouth packing deeper! He pulls a nylon hood over her head and finishes the wrapping job as her body vanishes under the white cocoon! Finally he wrestles her packaged body to the floor and leaves her to struggle! She fights like a wild cat, her vision hampered by the hood, her arms fused behind her back, legs pressed tightly together. What more could possibly happen to her! Ask a silly question, get a silly answer! The man returns and tears open her binding to reveal her breasts and then wraps her head in the bandage, adding a few more turns of electrical tape for good measure! Poor Rachel is terrified now, knowing there is no way of escape, no matter how much she struggles, flops, arches or kicks her useless legs! She is in agony from the tight encasement, and she lets out a small moan, because deep down she knows this is only the beginning!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:40
File Size : 760Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a12ee6c6f5855/Rachel_Adams_-_Nylon_Encased,_Breats_Exposed_And_Mummified_Mercilessly_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Penelope! She's been captured by the Hooded Claw, who is in reality the evil secret identity of her barrister, and he is determined to eliminate her so that he can get his hands on her fortune! Bound and gagged, her arms secured tightly behind her in a reverse prayer tie that renders them useless, she struggles in vain to free herself before the Hooded Claw can put his nefarious plans into action! Unfortunately, she can do nothing to prevent him from locking her in a trunk and transporting the poor girl to the boiler room of an abandoned factory, where she has been tied to a chair next to a very faulty and dangerous boiler! Soon, it will overheat and rupture, and then what will become of our heroine? Can she escape before time runs out?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:02
File Size : 2122Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7e637e0ec04e5/Rachel_Adams_-_Penelope_Pitstops_Perilous_Plight_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel Adams is something of a miracle worker: able to stand the most strict and punishing bondage, and able to escape almost anything you secure her in. However, when it comes to cold steel restraints, she has no chance of getting out. This clip features Rachel in a beautiful assortment of steel, including handcuffs, elbow cuffs, steel bra, chastity belt and the capper, a solid steel head cage that keeps her mouth wide open! There's really no story here, and honestly, what story is needed when you have a beauty like this inescapably bound? All one really needs is a chacne to sit back and watch her experiment with the restraints...I know I sure enjoyed it!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:20
File Size : 599Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/20b0a103fd718/Rachel_Adams_-_Secured_In_Cold_Steel_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Ah, Rachel! What an amazing woman! I'm always tickled when she comes to visit me, especially this last time when she asked me to put her into some nice tight bondage so she could struggle and pretend she'd been captured! I was only to happy to oblige, roping her up tightly and cramming a big fat ball gag into her mouth so she could struggle and grunt to her heart's content. Of course, I checked in on her and was surprised to find she wanted the bondage to be even more tight and restrictive! How could I say no? I hogtied her tightly, relishing her groans and gag talk as her arms became locked to her ankles! Unfortunately, Rachel thought I was going to stay and play with her, but I had work to do, so she was just going to have to endure (and escape) on her own! Of course escape was impossible, and she was quite angry to have been left alone, but she should be used to this sort of thing by now, shouldn't she?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:01
File Size : 540Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c355fef72ace1/Rachel_Begs_For_Bondage_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel was hoping for a relaxing evening at home but it was not to be. No sooner had she settled in for the night when a man popped up from out of the trunk e had been hiding in and quickly bound her in tight ropes, cramming a large ball into her mouth to stifle any noises she may make! The, to her horror, he began to slowly cut off her favorite pair of jeans, fondling her legs as he slowly cut and tore them from her sexy body! After transforming them into a pair of tight jean shorts, he left her bound and gagged with no hope of escape!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:08
File Size : 562Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7257214d77a34/Rachel_Captured_And_Clothing_Destroyed_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos