Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel's troubles are showing no sign of letting up. After being spirited away from her home, bound and gagged, she wondered what was in store for her. Now, she found herself in a strange location, stripped nude, frog-tied, her arms lashed behind her in a cruel reverse prayer configuration that made her muscles throb and ache. She fought her bonds as best she could, her pitiful grunts silenced by a huge harness ball-gag, complete with her own panties stuffed inside to further stifle her complaints. She was to be trained to be the perfect bondage submissive, and the training was to be intense! First, she was commanded to crawl about the floor, traveling back and forth in her bondage, even being made to walk on her knees on the cold hard floor. Then her new trainer attached vicious clamps to her nipples before laying her flat on her belly for some tickle torment! She squealed, helplessly giggling and squirming, the clamps rubbing painfully into her nipples as the trainer's fingers roamed all over her body. It was agony! Finally, the horrid ball gag and mouth packing were removed, but her relief was short lived as a ring gag was fitted into her mouth, stretching her already aching jaws, before being tightened and locked into place! She gurgled her displeasure, drooling all over herself, as her trainer groped her helpless bound frame. Finally, she was made to bend forward, her chin on the floor, her body on full display as her trainer prepared her next "lesson". What more could he do to her?

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:15:34
File Size : 611Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/5e488ac228475/Rachel_In_Trouble_-_Chapter_2_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Rachel walks into her bedroom talking on the phone to her girlfriend. She tells them all about her day and how she finally told off the customer that has been hitting on her. Unknown to Rachel, the customer did not take too kindly to Rachel’s. Having stalked Rachel and memorized her routine, they sneak into her house and go to her bedroom. With one swift motion, they hand gag Rachel who wakes up in surprise. Telling her not to scream or else, the captor gets to work restraining Rachel. After having Rachel stuff her mouth and ball gagging her they place Rachel on her stomach and proceed to tie her wrist behind her back before also tying her ankles. In short order, Rachel’s shirt is now cut opened to reveal her bound breast which have now been framed by a bondage harness which firmly confines her arms to her body. Her legs have also been further restrained by rope binding her at the thighs, above and below the knees and her ankles. Her big toes have also been tied together by twine/rope with Rachel sitting on the balls of her feet. As a last measure of insult and control, the captor tied a cruel crotch rope between Rachel’s legs. As Rachel sits on the floor in her bondage, she can only glare upwards at her captor who strokes her head and face and asks her if she missed them. Satisfied Rachel was firmly secured, he maneuvered Rachel to the side of the bed and sat her on his lap. Her captor pulls her close and before telling Rachel his plans. She struggles as her captor pulls her towards the center of the bed. Rachel kicks and struggles trying her best to escape. The captor returns, holding a hoodie and mask in one hand. Pulling Rachel out from under the covers, they place the hoodie over her bound body and mask across her gagged face. After ensuring Rachel is “dressed” for the ride, he gently guides Rachel out of the room and into the night.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:15
File Size : 670Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9a026dd75838/Rachel_In_Trouble_-_Chapter_One_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Raven and Lil Mizz Unique are two of the most beautiful people ever to grace our store, so we wanted to do something to focus on their loveliness. In particular, we wanted to showcase those amazing legs that keep us up at night! First, Unique ball gags herself on screen and then takes us on a wordless tour of those amazing long legs, and how sheer and soft they look in her pantyhose! When she has us worked up to the point where we can't think straight, the action shifts to Raven, also gagged, and also intent on making us weak as she shows off every inch of those amazing gams! Finally, the two join XXXX, still gagged, as they explore each other's legs and feet, slowly and sensually caressing every inch of them, and becoming more and more aroused as each falls deeper and deeper under the trance of those irresistible legs! Loaded with shoe dangles, upskirt peeks and more, this is one incredibly erotic scene!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:13
File Size : 898Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b66f2b7d53350/Raven_And_Unique_-_Ball_Gagged_Leg_Show_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Bondage can be exhausting, so every now and then, we want to give our bound bondagettes a little chance to relax. That's why we chose this pisition for Raven. Sure, she's bound and gagged, but at least we sat her in a chair and let her put her feet up! That's good news for Raven, and bad news for our 2nd bondagette, Unique, who has been stripped fully nude and converted into a human footstool for Raven! Neither girl seems terribly happy with the arrangement. Perhaps Raven didn't like being stripped to her panties before taking her seat. Perhaps Unique is finding the position to be very uncomfortable. After all, being bound and propped up on elbows and knees is tough! Maybe she doesn't like knowing that we can see every inch of her exposed body, including her love nest and booty hole, as she struggles. Perhaps Raven is displeased by the way the ball gag stretches her jaws apart and allows drool to drip down onto her breasts. Maybe she is angry that her high heels slowly slip off her feet, first one and then the other, dangling seductively as they lose their battle with gravity. Whatever the reason, it's plain to see that both women are miserable, their grunts and groans muffled by their gags, but still firm indicators of their displeasure. What can I say? Some girls simply don't appreciate rest breaks!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:00
File Size : 506Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fdd414d5bc006/Raven_And_Unique_-_Forniphilia_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Hot on the trail of the evil Dr. Watts, UltraGirl (Raven Eve) confronts him in his lair. Unfortunately for her, he is waiting with his latest invention: A mysterious ray that paralyzes her, leaving her wide eyed, open mouthed and unable to move a muscle! Trapped in her own body with only her mind functioning, she must wait helplessly for him to prepare her demise! By the time the effects of the ray have worn off, she has been chained to a bed, her power belt removed and left dangling above her, just out of reach! She is gagged with a fat cleave gag and her top has been pulled down to expose her massive tits! She watched wide-eyed as the predicament is explained! The bed has been electrified, and if she is unable to escape within ten minutes, she will be fried to a crisp! Her only chance of survival is to reach her belt, bud chained down spread-eagled, there seems to be little chance of that! Still, she arches her body, straining to touch the belt, and soon realizes her only chance is to grave the belt with her nipples! Can she succeed, or will Dr. Watts emerge victorious?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:52
File Size : 384Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fe9dcba76c5e8/Raven_Eve_-_Ultragirl_Saved_By_A_Nipple_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: After having been forced to undergo a complete mental reprogramming from FBI Agent into ruthless dominatrix and white slaver, her abilities are tested when she has her first victim: Genevieve, the evil nurse who her earlier in her ordeal! Savoring the strung up captive hanging before her, Raven wastes no time in stripping the girl out of her uniform and beginning the retribution! Genevieve moans into her ball gag as she is clamped, spanked, beaten with a wooden rod, and in various ways to the delight of Raven. Raven's new role excites her so much she cannot keep from fondling and kissing her helpless unenthusiastic subject during the ordeal, leaving both of them wound up with lust. Of course, Raven can satisfy her own urges. Genevieve won't be so lucky. That is, not unless her new master takes pity on her!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:29
File Size : 695Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e7ab1247c3300/Raven_Eve_And_Genevieve_-_The_Vanishing_-_The_Conclusion_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Rogue! She's so stressed! Even as she prepares to head to yoga class, she's stressed and running around like mad. I convince her to sit with me for just a moment and I give her a necklace, hoping it will cheer her up a bit. It does, because it has very special...relaxing...properties. Almost immediately, Rogue is calm, blissful and, as it turns out, very susceptible to my suggestions. In fact, after a very brief conversation, she wants nothing more than to become a mindless mummy, wrapped from head to toe for my pleasure! She stands placidly, repeating "I want to be a mindless mummy" again and again through her ball gag, the drool bubbling from her lips and running down her chin, sliding over the tight red tape cocoon she is being methodically encased in. Only one trouble: it seems that the effects of the necklace wear off once it has been covered, and by the time she is helpless, her head sealed away under layers of wrapping, she is highly stressed again, although for different, much tighter reasons!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:35
File Size : 897Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6c879151b0d3b/Rogue_The_Mindless_Mummy_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Oh man. THIS is something special. I mummify a lot of ladies, and I have never seen anyone have a reaction like this! Knowing that Safa Warda loves being mummified (she learned this while working with our studio), I decided to simply wrap her up and leave her alone and see what happened. Well, let's just say NONE of us were prepared for this reaction, including Safa! Ungagged, she slowly succumbed to the pleasure of being tightly wrapped and helpless, and as she writhed in her cocoon, she worked herself into quite a frenzy, complete with an unassisted, absolutely real orgasm while trapped in its clutches! Definitely one of the sexiest things I have ever seen, let alone shot! We think you'll think so too!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:51
File Size : 767Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a9958c398d3e3/Safas_Sensual_Mummy_Struggle_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Safa is certainly snug and secured in her sleeping bag. Of course, the tape wrapped tightly around her body and face helps keeps her that way, as evidenced by her struggling, none of which loosens her bonds one little bit! As she thrashes, rolls, squirms and grunts, her desperation slowly gives way to murmurs and moans as she begins to slowly slip into subspace, her struggles turning into gyrations of pleasure as she begins to feel VERY good indeed, if you know what I mean! In fact, she feels so good she doesn't even seem to mind that I'm not going to release her until the end of the camping trip next week!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:23
File Size : 492Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a0cf936555be8/Safas_Sleeping_Bag_Struggle_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Sarah was making way too much noise in her hotel room, so much so that I couldn't get any sleep in the next room! I had tried reasoning with her, tried pleading with the hotel management, but nothing worked, so I was had to take matters (and Sarah) into my own hands!I taped her up tightly, elbows together, wrists locked to each other, and multiple bands of tape fusing her legs together. Then I packed her mouth before taping that shut with bright red tape! Now she was guaranteed to be quiet! I picked her up and threw her on the bed, leaving her to struggle in her tight shirt and jeans, kicking her bare feet uselessly, and grunting, whimpering and "mmmmppphhh"ing into her gag! There was nothing she could do to escape! In fact, she was so helpless and quiet that I returned later so I could "get to know her a little better", if you know what I mean! And you know what? She didn't seem to mind that at all!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:10
File Size : 484Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d3be27ef09c21/Sarah_Gregory_-_Taped_And_Trapped_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Sarah and Minx Grrl were having a little "girl time" when talk turned to relaxation and health matters. Sarah has been VERY stressed as of late and was desperate for a way to relax and unwind. Minx Grrl suggested she treat herself to a spa day, but Sarah was reluctant to spend so much money. Fortunately, Minx Grrl knew a guy who could help! When he arrived, he began to wrap Sarah from head to toe in a strangely soothing cocoon of blue bandages. It was so soothing she didn't even minds when the man sealed her face with tape and wrapped more of the tight bandage around her mouth! She felt as if she were floating when Minx Grrl and the man lifted her onto the bed! However, Sarah began to grow uneasy when the man began wrapping her feet together tightly as Minx Grrl explained exactly where all of Sarah's jewelry and money were! It seems that Sarah was about to be robbed! As she lay there, trapped and squirming, she could only watch in horror as the pair took everything and left her alone, helpless, in the cocoon! She squirmed and called for help but the tape and wrapping over her mouth rendered her nearly inaudible! Looks like the "treatment" wasn't going to reduce her stress after all!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:56
File Size : 431Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d2980998951a7/Sarah_Gregory_Wrapped_And_Robbed_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Boy was this a great day! I had the pleasure of meeting and befriending spanking queen Sarah Gregory a few months ago at a party, and we hit it off immediately! We ran into each other again last week, and during our chat, she let it slip (on purpose) that she loved to be tied up, and wondered if I would bind her so she could not escape? I agreed and we negotiated the parameters of the scene, and then I set to work binding those long, shapely legs, that trim, gorgeous body and that magnificent chest. The way she giggles as I tied her was adorable, and while I tied her, I asked her all sorts of questions about how she got into spankings, her preferences for rope, and more! Soon, she was thoroughly trussed, so it was time to gag her with a nice ball gag that turned her moans into soft little gurgles as she tested the ropes. She was in heaven as she realized there was no way possible for her to escape the ropes, but when I pointed out that we hadn't discussed WHEN I would untie her, her demeanor changed! In order to really give her something to struggle about, I hogtied her and left her on the sofa! I was determined to give her a nice long afternoon in ropes. After all, who knows when I'll get to tie her again?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:41
File Size : 1539Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/842c2240ecf50/Sarahs_Sofa_Struggles_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: How did she end up this way? Simone had no idea who the man was or why he was tying her up. She only knew it hurt, and hurt a lot! As he manhandled her amazing body, fusing her limbs with tight ropes that dug into her flesh, she begged, pleaded and complained, but the man paid no attention. At least, she THOUGHT he paid no attention, until he grew tired of her endless yapping and stuffed her mouth with a jaw-stretching bal gag that shut her up good! Certain her jaw would dislocate from the size of the mass, she whimpered, drooling all over herself as she fruitlessly tried to plead for mercy! The man was relentless! He tore her shirt off, revealing her huge tits, fused her elbows together and wrenched her arms into a brutal chicken wing position! She thought her ordeal was at an end when he removed the ball gag, only to stuff her mouth and wrap tight around her face with an excruciating tightness that left her incapable of nothing more than weak hums, and finally the man tossed her onto her stomach, her bare breasts hanging over the edge of the small bench she lay on, and hogtied her until her limbs were on fire! Surely the madman could do nothing more? Unfortunately, she was wrong! He clamped her sensitive nipples and left her alone to endure the agonizing position. In her head were two thoughts: would anyone come to rescue her, or worse, would the man return to further her torment??

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:28
File Size : 961Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/47baba3a1d09c/Simone-_Chicken_Winged_Ordeal_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Today Simone joins us for a little playful bondage session turns into an progressively harder experience that tests Simone's pain tolerance, balance, and strength! As the restraints become more complex, she gurgles through the ring gag, drool pouring down her body, her speech unintelligible. When clothespins are added to her tongue, her tits exposed, her breasts clamped (she playfully twirls them, giggling all the while, until she is requested to take them off herself!), and her body stretched into an uncomfortable squatting tip toe position, she's really in for an afternoon of suffering. Especially when I introduce my leather strap to her helpless bottom!! Can anything wipe the grin off her face? Will she finally stop laughing at her situation? I think you already know the answer to that!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:28:04
File Size : 1135Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/18d425bb77ac3/Simones_Balancing_Bondage_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Simone is truly a sight to behold in her new lingerie. It accentuates her luscious body perfectly, but it could use a few accessories...like nice tight white ropes and a big fat white ball gag! Now that she is properly dressed, she decides to put on a show for me, sensually writhing, moaning, giggling and drooling, all with the intent of making me give her some attention of a more hands on nature. Meanwhile, I'm taking pictures of her for my collection, but I accidentally sent a few to the head of the local PTA! To say Simone is embarrassed is an understatement and the PTA chairperson wants to boot Simone out of the group for her scandalous behavior! The only solution is for me to rush off to meet with her to try and explain things, but I left in such a hurry I forgot to untie Simone! Now alone, bound and gagged, her struggles take on a far more urgent nature! When I return hours later, I explain that the PTA chairwoman is kinky herself, and she has agreed to let Simone stay on the committee IF she spends the weekend bound and gagged as a punishment...with pics being sent to the head of te PTA to prove it! I hogtie Simone and leave her to struggle and endure her punishment!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:36
File Size : 713Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2d44cddb7d1ef/Simones_Lingerie_Struggle_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Simone is on her bed. She's wearing a sleeveless top and underwear and is bare foot. Her stalker calls her phone. She answers, and tells him off, blocking the number to ensure no more calls. Still, the situation has left her uneasy, and so she files a restraining order with the police. A few days later, she waits for the officer in charge of the case to arrive. When he does, Simone is astonished when he grabs her and then proceeds to handcuff her for filing a false police report! She tries to explain that she is the victim of a stalker, but the man slams a hand over her mouth, explaining that HE is her stalker, and now she is his for good!
The man transports Simone to a waiting car, and hog-cuffs her in the back seat! He removes her sneakers and holds a big red ball gag in front of her face. When she sees it she pleads "No" and turns away from it. She keeps her mouth closed so he can't put it in, moving her head around, trying to resist. She is no match for the man, and he aggressively shoves it in and secures it, ball gagging the helpless girl. She gives a deep helpless MMMPPHH! knowing that she's now totally helpless. Her stalker leaves her cuffed as he sweeps her apartment to be sure no evidence has been left behind. She fights against the cuffs, trying to get her wrists out. She's trying to get out of the cuffs, scared and breathing heavily, grunting and MMMPPHHing into her gag in fear. She knows she has to escape before he returns. She tries to open the door with her foot but fails. She gets frustrated. Unfortunately, she makes no progress, and the man returns to the car, getting in the driver’s seat. The man tells Simone to say goodbye to her home, as she’ll never see it again. starts the car and drives away

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:26
File Size : 1339Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d287eb20c312f/Simones_Stalker_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Amerigirl (Rachel Adams) has been lured into a trap. Not knowing what lies in wait for her, she infiltrates the location of a notorius crime figure and before she knows what is happening, a hand clamps a sweet smelling rag over her mouth and nose! She fights against the assailant, but the fumes are already seeping deeply into her lungs, a fog crawling up into her brain, and she slumps in his arms, out cold! Thus begins an ordeal she could never have prepared for! Time and time again, as she slowly comes to and regains her strength, she puts up another fight, only to have the rag slammed over her face again and again, sending her into dreamland over and over and over! Her limp body is no match for the ropes that slowly are applied to her limbs, nor can she prevent the fat rubber ball from being muscled into her motuh, stifling her cries! Still the man takes great pleasure in using the rag to put her out, until finally she has consumed so much of the drug, she is nothing more than a groggy, confused package who is spirited away and placed in the trunk of her captor's car!!! As the lid is slammed and the engine roars to life, Amerigirl struggles in her unforgiving bondage, knowing there is no escape!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:36:20
File Size : 1463Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f77a9256116d6/Site_Exclusive_Rachel_Adams_-_Amerigirl_Goes_Down_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Bri had no idea why she had been chosen by the creep. Maybe he admired her beauty, maybe he had a grudge against her, maybe it was nothing more than having been in the wrong place at the wrong time. It mattered little. She was his now, stripped naked and desperately afraid. Somehow, the fact that the creep had allowed her to keep her shoes scared her most of all. She knew that she was now trapped and there was nothing she could do about it. At least, not until she grew strong enough to break through steel chains and handcuffs. That day was a long way away, and it was pushed even further into the future when the creep returned. He unchained her from the heavy table, replacing her simple ball gag with a far more frightening and strict harness ball gag. It squeezed every inch of her head with its network of tight leather straps, even locking under her chin and making her bite down on the huge rubber wedge in her mouth! The leather blindfold covered her eyes, filling her nose with the pungent scent of the material and thrusting her into darkness. No longer able to see, the poor girl had nothing to give her any clues as to what was happening next save for the sounds of her assailant and the feel of his hands on her body as she was manhandled onto her stomach, her shoes removed. More steel captured her limbs in the form of steel elbow cuffs, wrenching her arms together behind her back. Toe and thumb cuffs followed soon after, biting painfully into her fingers and toes. Even more chains fused her into a hogtie, her head yanked back in a painful arch and held in place. The sound of the padlocks clicking shut and ensuring her complete helplessness left a cold lump in her stomach. Groaning, drooling, thrashing and pulling for all her worth despite the pain, she struggled in a frenzy to escape, but she knew she was doomed. She sobbed into her gag, knowing her future was as black as the inky darkness she had been plunged into.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:53
File Size : 756Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d578164b7f37f/Skull_Candi_Bri_-_Naked_And_Chained_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Smitten! Bound and gagged in a strange man's home, she has no idea how she got there or how she will escape. The ropes are so tight, and the fat gag makes her drool all over herself as she struggles to get free. She has become painfully aware of the dress she wears. When she left the house that day, she thought it was so cute, but now she is all too conscious of how her breasts threaten to spill out and the way her struggles make the dress ride up, showing off her luscious ass, clad only in a skimpy thong! Her bottom already sported the bruises left from his rough handling of her, and she feared they were only a warm up for what lay ahead of her that night. Soon the man returned, grabbing her roughly and pinning her to the floor. He had plenty more of the cruel rope, and as he cinched it around her waist, she wondered what he had planned for her. As his hand snaked between her legs she moaned in despair, but that changed into an alarmed yelp when he pulled it tight between her legs, forming a crotch rope that dug painfully into her pussy! Now hogtied, she fought as best she could for freedom, wondering just when her tits would slip free of the dress, wondering if the man was staring at her butt, now on full display, and worse, wondering what he would do when he returned!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:58
File Size : 417Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3b68d8167cf24/Smitten_Sorellas_Sofa_Struggles_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Sometimes it is hard being an inventor. Every assumes I am just some crackpot dreamer, even my gal, Smytten! When she saw my latest invention, she just rolled her eyes, but I made a deal with her: let me prove it works, and if I fail, I'd give up inventing for good! She agreed, but didn't realize SHE would be the test subject! When the rays from the invention zapped her, she found herself completely and inescapably mummified in tight white tape! Only her eyes, nose and cute little feet were free! Unable to move of speak, she stared in XXXX as I explained that the only drawback to the invention was that the mummification cocoon was permanent, and it would likely take me weeks to figure out how to get her out of her tight, constricting prison! I left her madly squirming and bugging on the floor, free now to research other inventions while she learned a lesson about what encasement really meant!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:28
File Size : 532Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/59558b5942101/Smytten_And_The_Mummification_Ray_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos