Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

KinkyCore - Video 710

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The crop is the implement of choice, and The Pope inflicts damage quickly and precisely with it. First her feet, and then her ass before pressing a vibe against her clit to start the water works of the squirting orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.2 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 710

In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

The article which is marked with brown colour is mostly ready for sending in within 3-5 days.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download In Dominanter Damen Gesellschaft

carolina

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

carolina

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

Wasteland - Turning the Paige: Chapter 7

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ami Mercury
Genres: ass play, Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Paige Pierce, Pussy Play

In this final episode, Ami Mercury makes a major blunder and spills a glass of water on Mistress Paige. After making a valiant apologetic effort to make things right, Ami Is instructed to undress and face her punishment. Master Doc starts things off with applying labia clamps and a large bell to her. While Mistress Paige rings the bell, Master Doc subjects Ami to a harsh caning that really gets her attention. The punishment is finished off with a good paddling, after which Paige treats Ami to a hot lesbian sex session!

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 411.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Turning the Paige: Chapter 7

carolina

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it. We bind her tightly and watch intently, and then we tease her with the vibe. Her homecoming does not disappoint...

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

Harmony Concepts Gangbound Part 4

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Tanya Danielle, Sadie Belle, Cory Lane, Jenni Lee, Chanta Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Warning !! This video contains dramatic scenes of beautiful women who are cornered, and then captured and tightly bound and gagged. Fighting these girls the one, and sometimes three at once, in vain.

Duration: 1:53:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 924.1 MB

Download Harmony Concepts Gangbound Part 4

carolina

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next. A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.

Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

carolina

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Party Favor

Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: Facefucking ,Whipping ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Leather Cuffs ,Chains ,Blindfold ,Gangbang ,Crop ,Anal Fingering ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage

Charlotte Vale gets used as a party favor by a roomful of horny perverts. She is tied up, smacked around, whipped, spanked, kissed, and made to orally service everyone in the room. By the end of the night her pussy is sore, her hands and mouth are tired, and she has received several loads of squirt and cum on her perky natural tits. A very good party favor indeed.

Duration: 1:08:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Party Favor

carolina

She Screams, She Cums, She's Machine Fucked to Tilt

Cast: Tiffany Brookes
Genres: southern ,Sybian ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal ,top ,slim ,Straight ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Machine Dildo

Tiffany Brookes is a slinky, hot Southern Girl who cusses like a possessed sailor as she cums in ways she never knew she could."I. CAN'T. STOP!" she chokes out as The Sybian blasts her clit. The machine is positioned on The Rocker so Tiffany can grind her sexy hips over-top the Sybian while it rocks below her like a mechanical bull. The machines take Tiffany to the absolute limit of her brain AND pussy as she fumbles with words to describe her post orgasm bliss.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 795.2 MB

Download She Screams, She Cums, She's Machine Fucked to Tilt

KinkyCore - Video 712

Her other leg is pulled out and restrained to expose her wet pussy. Her flesh is tenderized with a flogger before bringing back the crop to hit all of the sensitive areas.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps

File size: 281.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 712

carolina

GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

A day at a gorgeous gothic estate lets Sasha's mind wander to the one she longs for the most.
Dressed in a unique and luxurious latex outfit, Ashley takes her captive, if only by her presence. Joining in the fantasy are Anastasia Pierce and an unknown, gagged, caged and latex-clad slave girl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Isis Love Dommes Lorelei Lee Part 2!

Cast: Isis Love ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Dominatrix ,shaped ,Straight ,Muscle ,Femdom ,mixed ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Facesitting ,Electrical Play

Lorelei has been dishing out the electricity, and now it's her turn to feel it again. She is totally submissive in this strict and painful bondage position. The EMS pads contract the muscles in her arms and legs so that she cannot hold herself up, the bondage becoming tighter as the electricity gets higher. Isis comes in with the red zappers and blindfolds Lorelei so that she can't see where she'll be shocked next. Combined with the electro-hitachi, this is an electro fuck overload for this blonde!

Duration: 40:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Isis Love Dommes Lorelei Lee Part 2!

carolina

Anus Whipping

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

carolina

Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

Pantyhose-d playmates Sandra, Whitney and Lisa had been left to their own devices in the wooden paneled playroom. A cart had taken Lisa's fancy for fun options with her curvy companions, strapped together atop the sturdy steel device she wheels them closer to a power point for plugging in the pulsating pleasure wands pressed into their pussies. The hogtied MILFs - tied by their ponytails - squeal into excruciatingly tight wrap gags and shiver at the vibrations, butts bouncing upon the boarded platform, while Lisa enjoys the scene, and her own marvelous masturbation!

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps

File size: 360.4 MB

Download Sandra & Whitney Morgan get Pantyhose Bound

carolina

HardTied Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix.Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Angel Allwood

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress

carolina

TheUpperFloor - Aiden, Kacie Castle, Rikki Rumor - Caged Slut Puppy Slaves

Studio: TheUpperFloor

he Upper Floor loves fresh meat, and the party is delighted with the cutest caged puppy slaves, panting and whining for the bone. Rikki Rumor and Kacie Castle drool and beg to be let out of their cages as local BDSM babes vibe and fuck their pussies and clamps their tongues. Eventually one slutty little dog talks another crowd member to take her place in the cage and dashes out to start lapping at hard cocks and her fellow slaves trapped cunt.

Duration: 1:18:10
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 856.8 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Aiden, Kacie Castle, Rikki Rumor - Caged Slut Puppy Slaves

KinkyCore - Video 718

Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins.

Duration: 35:25
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 718

carolina

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole :) and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

carolina

CJ in Budapest

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Cj
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,BDSM ,Femdom ,Sub ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,LezDom

We found the beautiful CJ while on location in Budapest. She turned out to be a perfect submissive who got off on rough kinky sex. Sandra Romain is explosive and in full form as she sexually dominates a fellow Romanian girl. Outside of the studio we were initially going to shoot in, we found a rugged landscape for CJ's submission. She gets tied to a fence, bound to a crashed up car and suspended to the front grill of a menacing looking Russian truck. This update is loaded with hot action, spectacular scenery and great chemistry!

Duration: 52:33

Download CJ in Budapest

Service Session: Cigars and Bondage

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Threesome ,master ,Straight ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Curvy ,Discipline

House slaves are taught the basics of cigar etiquette and service while tied in tight rope bondage.

Duration: 29:19

File size: 656.5 MB

Download Service Session: Cigars and Bondage

carolina

Unreal Excellent Cool Vip Magic Collection Of Missogyny. Part 3.

and she found herself unable to refuse the invitation to Mistress MISSogynys dungeon to catalog her collection of torment implements and slave training devices. Missogyny ties the lovely Ela to a wire fence and strips her naked, exposing her perky A-cup tits and hidden sexy tattoos.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Unreal Excellent Cool Vip Magic Collection Of Missogyny. Part 3.

Discipline in Russia Part 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 39

carolina

Bondage Weekend Wager

Live classics of a genre. Sydnee has lost Jima and has to spend all days off in the connected look.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 634kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Bondage Weekend Wager

Home Invasion new bdsm porn videos

Cast: Ella Barnett, Munro Blaxxx, Harley Rose, Ivy Saint May, Goddess Mia Sophia, Alaina Taylor, Eva Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Group Sex, Homemade, Lesbian, Strap-On, Orgy

My girlfriends and I are having a slumber party when suddenly two masked intruders break in and turn our slumber party in to a nightmare.

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Home Invasion new bdsm porn videos

carolina

Sandra & Lisa

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus - On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa

It's Ashley Fires Turn to Dish out the Worship!

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,conductive rubber ,Slave ,BDSM ,Anal ,Bondage ,LezDom ,Electrical Play ,Feet ,Pussy Eating

Episode 2: Ashley Fires bows down before Lorelei Lee and worships her long legged blonde lezdom electrosex BDSM goddess! Her feet restrained in conductive rubber loops, Lorelei tests Ashley's faith by sending shocks though her lesbian bondage bindings, giving the slut a taste of the sacrifice to come.
With a zapper in each hand, Lorelei ups Ashley's electro BDSM devotion with a healthy dose of voltage to her milky white breasts and pert pink nipples. In an act of very unholy communion, Lorelei offers up her pussy for Ashley to eat, which she does ravenously, and her sopping pussy juice to quench her thirst.
But Lorelei's femdom fun doesn't stop there, Ashley devotionally licks the toes of her worshipfulness, then lets Lorelei's little piggies her snatch. Lorelei turns the zapper's attention to the soles of Ashley's feet and mercilessly cackles as she yelps. With a Magic Wand and fingers, Lorelei offers the sweet release of orgasm to Ashley, though entirely on her own terms.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 868.5 MB

Download It's Ashley Fires Turn to Dish out the Worship!

carolina

Fem Slave Part 1

What you are about to watch is real. Is it not scripted, fictional pornography, but rather a real document, shot in real time, of a real Mistress and her new 24/7 live-in girl slave. We are grateful to Mistress for granting us all access to a day in the life of their highly unorthodox, yet consensual, living arrangement. Only those with extremely open minds should consume the following. It is not for everyone.

Duration: 1:13:10
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1147kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Fem Slave Part 1

Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal

See our petgirl Evey Kristal jump with the rope. And get spanked for every mistake.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

carolina

Dorian and Jessica Host

Cast: Jessica Host ,Dorian
Genres: Cock Worship ,Straight ,Male Sub ,mixed ,Feet ,slim ,Slapping ,Redhead ,Role Play ,TS Fucks Male

Jessica is in the slammer for being a very naughty girl. But things get really naughty when we bring her some fresh meat. Jessica quickly shows Dorian that she's the head bitch. Binding his hands and milking his cock with her mouth he is helpless. She makes him lick her boots and worship her feet right before shoving her thick dick down his throat. Putting him on his knees and stuffing his mouth and ass with her cock. Jessica fucks him hard until she shoots her warm load all over Dorian.

Duration: 42:58

File size: 962.1 MB

Download Dorian and Jessica Host

India Summer

sets up behind and just plows his massive dick in and out of our moaning cumming helpless slut.

Duration: 32:03
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download India Summer

carolina

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Wasteland - Breaking the New Girl

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, FemDom, femsub, Giselle Humes, Goddess Starla, Lesbian Bondage

Goddess Starla welcomes newcomer Giselle with nothing short of a full body beat down. This sultry lass is foulmouthed, defiant and lacking any of the refined qualities that Goddess Starla requires. So having her work cut out for her, Starla dishes out a soup to nuts lashing that has Giselle squirming and writhing as Goddess Starla molds her into a slave worthy of her attention.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3441kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 475.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Breaking the New Girl

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors