Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This is one of those positions that just sort of popped into my head when I was getting ready to do the last scene of the day. Mary Jane is one of those girls who's legs are somewhat legendary - and I wanted to do something where she could show them off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

Evil Box part 2

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evil Box part 2

carolina

Clips4Sale - Little girl - Shaking boobs - I can't stand

Studio: Clips4Sale

Willow Lansky visits Mr. Mack for the first time and is treated to the hanging wand predicament where she goes from purring kitten to roaring lion as the vibrations increase in intensity and her nipples are tied and stretched.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12537kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clips4Sale - Little girl - Shaking boobs - I can't stand

BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Personal Stationary [wmbcv-0465]

This was a bit of a change. I can't honestly say how this was suggested or came about - but it did... we decided, wouldn't it be cool to do a pantyhose bondage thing.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4322kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Personal Stationary [wmbcv-0465]

carolina

Auditions for PD's Ttoo

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: drool ,Rope Bondage ,Latex ,Electro Plug ,shaved ,Suspension ,Crop ,Submission ,white ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Watching our favorite models bear their vulnerabilities and push themselves to their ultimate limits on The Training of O has become one of our greatest guilty pleasures, so when Princess Donna, known for dishing out training rather than receiving it, enlisted in fellow director James Mogul's infamous training program, we knew it would be one for the books.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 814.5 MB

Download Auditions for PD's Ttoo

BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight [wmbcv-0413]

With her length, it is much more of a shirt. Just the type of outfit that would cause accidents if she were to wear it down Hollywood Blvd. on a busy Saturday night.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3492kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight [wmbcv-0413]

carolina

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447]

Dressed in a sexy latex and pantyhose number, she struggles and squirms in some sexy black rope. Jim ties her to the couch, and then brings out the vibrator.

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447]

carolina

Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,Hot Wax ,Tattoo ,Pain

Tough as nails Amber Rayne gets another extremely challenging suspension in part 2 of her live show. Each ankle and each wrist is tied down and she is suspended only by her hips in a back breaking incredibly hot arch. We see her body try and relax and test the limits of her pain processing abilities with wax, caning, heavy neck play / choking, a very cruel crotch rope. building all the pain into immense pleasure and mind blowing orgasms.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

Download Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered

Training Adrianna Luna-Day 2

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Adrianna Luna
Genres: Oral Sex ,Chains ,Blowjob ,black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Discipline ,Straight ,Bondage

We have started breaking down some barriers, but the day starts badly due to her lack of effort doing her homework. This infraction causes us to think twice about the decision of continuing her training. We move forward and start working on her sexual performance. That's one thing that this slut has, and that's sexual service. We spend the day polishing her skills to make sure she perfects sucking cock, and please cock with her pussy.

Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training Adrianna Luna-Day 2

carolina

FancySteel - Caprice Hunter - Captured

Studio: FancySteel

"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download FancySteel - Caprice Hunter - Captured

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 9-12 [wmbcv-0450]

I'm not sure if red is the right color for a cat burglar, but it certainly suited Christina. It didn't help her from getting captured and tied really, really, Really tightly.

Duration: 23:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 898.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 9-12 [wmbcv-0450]

carolina

Kiss Me

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kiss Me

Jessica Kay - Kingdom of Ass & Pain (Director's Cut)

Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Suspension, Cum In Mouth

Six years ago, Jessica Kay delivered one of the most extreme and moving sessions in Assylum history. Today, we bring it back, with 50% more footage and an entire re-mastering of the scene. This session is level 11! The faint of heart should not proceed. The painal is harsh, the punishment is hard, the degradation is deep. But this session is also a re-imagining of the great Epic of Gilgamesh--a sincere spiritual journey of a pair of modern perverts. Here we have one of the true pinnacles of Assylum with one of the most amazing and beautiful sadomasochists we've ever had here.

Duration: 1:35:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2756kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Jessica Kay - Kingdom of Ass & Pain (Director's Cut)

carolina

Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

Cast: Lady Nala ,Mona Wales ,Juan Lucho
Genres: Dominatrix ,Straight ,Submission ,slim ,Domination ,Stud ,Public ,brunet ,Sub ,Brunette

In a field near the coast on a bright and sunny day Mona Wales leads Lady Nala toward a dilapidated house covered in graffiti. Nala stands firm as Mona flogs, shocks her with a zapper and uses clothespin zippers on her soft flesh. She teases orgasm after orgasm from Nala in the hot sun! Soon, Mona tires of this teasing and decides to make a spectacle of Nala in front of her friends at Rosas5, a local BDSM club. The crowd is ready to see this young lady squirt as they do not get to see her dominated often. Nala is suspended by her ankles from the ceiling and as she is shocked and spanked her friends and guest chant, ready to see her get dicked down like the slut she is! Juan Lucho is ready and face fucks the little beauty until spit is running down her forehead, she is hungry for more and the guests pull out cupcakes to smash on her tits, ass, and face while Juan continues to feed the hungry cumslut his fat cock. Nala is taken down from the ceiling and thrown into the stocks where she will stay still as she is fucked long and hard from behind. Her friends hold her face in their hands as they tell her she fucks better when Juan cannot see her face, instead, a guest rides on her back and teases Juan while her uses Nala's wet pussy. She begs to be let out from the stocks and once she is, the real work begins! They push her body to the limit commanding her to stay strung while she bounces up and down on Juan Lucho's throbbing dick, as the crowd works into a frenzy Juan pushes her down and makes her spread her big ass so he can cover her pink hole with cum. Mona pulls her into the street where she is made to spread her messy cheeks by the street so the world can admire her from the inside out, as passersby look on in disgust, Nala is proud to be such an exposed whore!

Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Lady Nala Screams and Begs For More From Mona Wales

HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kardiac Bonds
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

carolina

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0467]

A bullet vibrator is adding to the mix. I'm not sure she's enjoying the vibrator much though since it doesn't have enough power.

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 845.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0467]

Nicky - shocking

Nicky was convinced she could handle the challenge. But after the first shocks she was already losing it. She wanted to pull the collar away from her neck (which is not possible because it's tight and locked), so we had to add the handcuffs. Poor Nicky. She probably won't be back.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Nicky - shocking

carolina

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0415]

Skylar and I had a little fun playing dress-up - actually it is a bit more complicated than that - we were making a trip to Comic Con in San Diego and she decided she would dress as Sweet Gwendoline

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0415]

Lost Bet Part I

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

carolina

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

BondageCafe - Natalie Minx [wmbcv-0446]

Julie had an idea of doing a sort of 40's thing, and with the help of our friend Shelby, and Kendra, they came up with a really cool look.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 380.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Natalie Minx [wmbcv-0446]

carolina

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1 [wmbcv-0326]

his is something I didn't learn back in my childhood. I figured that out all by myself later in life.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1 [wmbcv-0326]

BondageCafe - Christina Carter, Emily Addison - Sexy Tight [wmbcv-0402]

This time we learned she did ballet as a kid and I also found out she is one seriously tough cookie. Turns out this girl really loves to be challenged. She loves to think she can get out of whatever bondage.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter, Emily Addison - Sexy Tight [wmbcv-0402]

carolina

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Hollywood, Cory Lane, Chanta Rose, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

What I needed was a team of merciless women who could tie like I could. I wanted to watch a woman strip, tie, gag and fondle another woman, to make her whimper and plead and beg for physical and sexual release.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:51
Video: 720x480, xvid, 758kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Lucy Lauren - gag, clamps, cuffs

Lucy Lauren is back! She wants to make a bit of cash doing this challenge again, even though it was very hard for her last time. And this time it will be even harder, as Lucy's challenge includes a huge ballgag, nipple clamps, and handcuffs!

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13419kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 798.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - gag, clamps, cuffs

carolina

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Hooded Tight [wmbcv-0429]

The shine of her spandex catsuit glistens in the light as she struggles. The black panel ball gag is doing a good job at muffling her discomfort but it is also adding to the drool she is producing.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 398.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Hooded Tight [wmbcv-0429]

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439]

I'm not sure why certain women are age this way, but I do know that Kobe is definitely one of those girls.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439]

carolina

Tough Love

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this

Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Tough Love

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0424]

With her ass up in the air and tight rope between her legs Darling grinds and pulls on her bondage as she struggles. She's not trying to get free you see, she's trying to get herself off.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps

File size: 749.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0424]

carolina

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Whipping ,Handler ,BDSM ,Flogging

Welcome Sarah Shevon to Device. This local girl is cute, innocent looking, and real. Her reactions to BDSM are beautiful to watch.
Sarah process pain and entrapment with a smile and little nervous laugh, it is her defense mechanism. But after a while the smiles stop, as it gets real. It gets real when we see a smile and then slap it off her face, now Sarah knows she is helpless and must endure, obey and survive.
We torment her nipples, pinching, pulling and clamping, soon her nipples are so sensitive she would do anything to have them left alone. Heavy flogging and whipping, as we whip her nipples or her pussy, we take her to tears as she must decide what we hit next. Add in the reward of an orgasm or two for taking so much abuse, and we have a new Device model that we are proud to have worked with.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models

carolina

RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

InfernalRestraints - Cici Rhodes - Mind Games

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD. He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough. He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it. Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards. It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.

Duration: 37:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 424.2 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Cici Rhodes - Mind Games

carolina

Recapturing Yultsi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she's doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Recapturing Yultsi

Muriel - dark angel

When Muriel showed us her new body harness, we just had to shoot her with it! It is a very cute little upper body harness with feathers on her shoulders! We added our box tie armbinder to hide her arms and secure her helplessly in place. A few frogtie belts made sure she wouldn't go anywhere. unless she was going to fly off. We ballgagged her tightly and watched this little red bird struggle. Such a beautiful dark angel!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps

File size: 458.2 MB

Download Muriel - dark angel

carolina

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 6 [wmbcv-0410]

Dressed in a crazy-sexy, sheer black bodystocking, she is tied kneeling between two posts. Unable to do anything at all, with a crotchrope tied between poles in front and behind, with two vibrators tied to the tightened wire.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3521kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 658.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 6 [wmbcv-0410]

Milf Bound part II

Johnny has me under his control now in the new black and white off the shoulder dress he bought for me. He lets my arms down easy, removes my gag and tells me that he is not done with me yet. He has me remove my shoes and eases me down to the ground. There, he hogties me with rope and replaces my gag with a strict leather harness gag. One of my least favorite gags! He enjoys me rolling on the ground, revealing the tops of my stockings as I roll back and forth. Ahhh...why does the job of MILF always come with strings attached?

Duration: 6:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 289.0 MB

Download Milf Bound part II

carolina

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Squeaky Tight Boot-tey [wmbcv-0444]

Other times, things tend towards more the stringent distress sort of situation. Then there are those times that I just want to shoot the softer, sultry sort of bondage.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Squeaky Tight Boot-tey [wmbcv-0444]

Interrogation of slave abigail

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Interrogation of slave abigail

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors