Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Busty Darling punished & destroyed with epic deepthroat

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, Domination, All Sex
Video language: English

It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed. Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends. By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Busty Darling punished & destroyed with epic deepthroat

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0345]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Arielle does love bondage - and she certainly loves to come over and over when she is tied up. And that is a good thing - because we do love watching her squirm and scream, as she reaches yet another glorious orgasm.

Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 595.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 1 [wmbcv-0345]

carolina

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Helpless on the Slab [wmbcv-0421]

A nice outfit that she could put on and get her in the mood for the evening that lay ahead. Okay, yes Sasha does love wearing beautiful lingerie, but I must admit that we all love the look of it even more than her.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 748.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Helpless on the Slab [wmbcv-0421]

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

carolina

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 4 [wmbcv-0359]

So the question is what happens when you tie Star down to an ottoman - in just a way so she can't possibly get free, then turn on the vibrator, stand back and watch awhile... well this does.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 4 [wmbcv-0359]

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Duration: 27:13

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

carolina

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Duration: 35:38

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Bella
Genres: BDSM, Bella Vendetta, FemDom, femsub, Flogging, Foot Worship, gags, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Revay, Spanking, squirting, strap-on sex

Finding good domestic help always seems to be such a challenge! So when Mistress Vendetta found ReVay, she was thrilled. ReVay was beautiful, intelligent and exuded passion and sexuality. Now this was promising! After months of training and many sexual adventures, Revay became excellent at everything, everything except house cleaning. She tried, she tried so hard but she always fell a little short. Revay soon learnt that no matter how loving her Mistress was, Its never a good thing when you pissed off Bella Vendetta. Spanking, flogging, fishnet pantyhose, breast and pussy play, strap-on action, foot worship, squirting, very uncomfortable restraints and many other surprises.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 337.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Maid to Order, Part 1

carolina

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

Download Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

Cast: Mona Wales ,Julia de Lucia ,Miguel Zayas

Julia de Lucia loves being fucked in the ass by strangers and dominated by Mona Wales. Mona desperately wants the world to know what a cum dumpster Julia is. What better way to show the world then branding her cum gobbler with a "Cock Garage" tramp stamp. When Julia refuses to get the tattoo, Mona relents under one condition: Julia sexually services everyone who comes into the tattoo shop. With her ass up face down Julia opens her cock garage to the public. Guys walk into the shop whip out their dicks and jerk off to the site of Julia's eager holes. With hands all over her, she takes a cock in her pussy and one in her mouth. After everyone in the tattoo shop has been serviced Mona takes her naked barefoot whore through the streets to a punk show where Julia's anal punishment continues.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cum Dumpster Loves Being Passed Around a Punk Show

carolina

Treatment part 1

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

We reshape out her tonsils to be a flawless fit for our dick before moving to the other end. Back and forth we switch, using both mouth and pussy as we so desire. Carter cums and drools appreciatively on the cock. Her bondage keeps her securely in place.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Treatment part 1

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385]

Genres: Sex

Poor Ginger Savage has already had a long bondage evening, but that was before she found herself on the landing of the stairs, tied in a mass of blue rope. Dressed in black panties, garter belt and fully fashioned stockings, she can do nothing but move her stocking feet that are suspended.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 651.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sex-Sation [wmbcv-0385]

carolina

Suspiria

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Suspiria

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1 [wmbcv-0326]

his is something I didn't learn back in my childhood. I figured that out all by myself later in life.

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4719kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - A Very Tight Xmas - Part 1 [wmbcv-0326]

carolina

Hysteria Treatment

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Hysteria Treatment

Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Megan Winters
Genres: Straight ,Leather ,white ,multiple orgasms ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,brunet ,Pain ,Nipple Clamps

Some girls are simply starved and hungry for rough sex while being restrained in inescapable rope bondage. Megan Winters is just that sort of girl. She starts her day by laying flat on a table with her arms and legs pulled taut to the sides. Her perky natural tits are vulnerable and exposed to the brutal torment of severe nipple clamps. Her male dom abuses her fair skin with an evil electric zapper and then sets upon her with a heavy leather flogger. All the while a vibrator relentlessly stimulates her wet pussy. She grinds on the vibrator and begs to cum as the sadistic dom works the front of her body over. He jams his massive cock down Megan's throat while she squirts the first of her multiple orgasms. Her whole body quivers and shakes as her mouth gets faced fucked and gagged. Next she is tied standing in the middle of the room while perched on one leg. Her cruel taskmaster dives in and continues to torment her with impact play that utilizes a leather riding crop and bamboo cane. When her endorphins are running hot, the dom takes his huge rod and starts to fuck her pussy. She trembles and squirts all over herself and his big dick. Without missing a beat her handler throws her onto a couch and restrains her in doggy style with her round and firm ass perched in the air. He then continues to fuck her tiny pink pussy over and over again while spanking her ass until it grows red with delight. As the pain and pleasure intensifies she starts to have an orgasm that doesn't seem to end. And to finish her day, Megan gets tied to a table with her legs yanked tight up into the air, leaving her swollen and sensitive pussy exposed for further examination by a giant cock. As she gets fucked senseless, the dom chokes her thin neck and slaps her whimpering and innocent face. She begs to be fucked harder and harder until a massive load of cum is shot all over face. She licks every last drop up and whispers never ending words of gratitude for the attention that has been showered upon her.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

Download Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

carolina

BondageCafe - Kendra James - Enter Nylonika Part 2 [wmbcv-0374]

There are, granted, a number of bondage positions that get done to - hogties come to mind in particular - and in my case lately, I must admit a certain fondness to this one.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4637kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kendra James - Enter Nylonika Part 2 [wmbcv-0374]

Training Katherine Kane Day 2

Cast: Katharine Cane ,The Pope
Genres: Gimp ,BDSM ,shaved ,Anal ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Blindfold ,master ,Discipline ,switch

After an impressive first day, we decide to spend today testing Katherine's endurance. First she is put in a cage, blindfolded, and made to use every muscle in her body to hold herself up. She is sadistically pushed harder than ever and this is only the beginning of the day. Next, while still in the cage, pipes are inserted to restrain her in a very uncomfortable position. Bastinado ensues and Katherine quickly shows weakness. This continues until I feel satisfied with her reactions, and then another orgasm is ripped from her body. Finally, she is spread eagle against the wall and made to endure heavy flogging and intense orgasms to finish her day.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Training Katherine Kane Day 2

carolina

Christina Carter

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.

Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

Download Christina Carter

OnlyFans - Goddess Lexi Chill (latexnchill) Part 2

Teasing and posing with her latex clad body, no hardcore. Sensual Femdom, Latex Goddess & Alpha Female.

Format: m4v
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 2.0 GB in 50 files.

Download OnlyFans - Goddess Lexi Chill (latexnchill) Part 2

carolina

CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

Studio: CaliforniaStar

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work. What evolves is a hot afternoon session of corporal punishment against her bare well formed buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

carolina

BondageCafe - Karlie Montana [jwv-0068]

Unaware she trips their boogie trap and triggers the 'freezing gas' to shoot right at her! Oh no! We then find her bound, gagged and struggling with her arms glued together behind her in leather arm binder.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Karlie Montana [jwv-0068]

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Latexia [wmbcv-0330]

At the end of last year, a benefactor sent Jewel and I boxes of fetish clothing without any information about who they were.

Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4745kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 374.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Latexia [wmbcv-0330]

carolina

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

I Need Sit In your Face (Britney, Lindsey)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Britney, Lindsey
Genres: BDSM, Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

She is a Masseuse and when her massage client offers to pay to lick her ass, she laughs at what a freak she is! Great Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship. Lily has a great ass!

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

Download I Need Sit In your Face (Britney, Lindsey)

carolina

Dainty Feet

Cast: Calico
Genres: Feet ,Handler ,Squirting ,Corporal Punishment ,Tickling ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Slapping ,Redhead ,Leather

A member, Provost, posted on the web site message forums requesting that cyd divert some of his attention to tormenting the feet models that pass through the site.
cyd decides to fill the request, and when Calico arrives for her shoot, cyd traps her limbs in rigid steel restraints. Her ankles are locked in place with her dainty feet sticking straight up in the air. Strips of leather attached to her big toes pull down painfully, stretching out and immobilizing her bare and sensitive soles.
What happens after that is a long, long list. Rubber bands, caning, tickling, sharp wooden sticks, paddles, whipping, , etc., etc., etc.
Though Calico's feet are punished non-stop, the rest of her body does not escape. A latex breath control hood with a tiny hole in it combined with a tight metal collar makes her keep her breathing slow and measured lest she suffocate herself by breathing too fast. cyd makes the predicament unbearably awful by slapping her hard over and over in all the most tender and sensitive places on her body - the soft flesh of her inner thighs, her armpits, the tops of her breasts and elsewhere until her skin is bright red with angry looking welts.
Calico shows extreme self control, mentally mastering her body and getting herself to breathe in a controlled manner. For this display, cyd rewards her with a vibrator, allowing her powerful orgasm after orgasm until her legs are shaking and spasming from coming so hard.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dainty Feet

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

carolina

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: Ball Gag ,Electrical Play ,Submission ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,big dick

What do you enjoy about being dominated?A: 'I enjoy feeling helpless and just the fact that it's kinda fucked up.
Relationship with pain?A: 'I would not call myself a pain-slut. I like it, but I take it because I want to please, not because I get off on the pain'.

Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

carolina

BondageCafe - These Trix are Definitely not for Kids [wmbcv-0335 ]

ast week when Christina was over at the cafe studios, I thought it might be cool to do a sort of O-girl-escque tied vibrator vibe - and rather than just use rope, I thought the red singleglove would really be a nice addition.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4674kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 316.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - These Trix are Definitely not for Kids [wmbcv-0335 ]

Let Them Eat Feet!

Cast: Penny Pax ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Tattoo ,Fetish ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,foot fetish ,Feet ,Foot Worship

During the Age Of Enlightenment many new concepts were created and foot worship was born! The illustrious queen of foot fetish, Maitresse Madeline uses her chamber maid for entertainment and how she wants to be entertained is by a kinky, forbidden, raw afternoon of unabashed lesbian foot fetish sex! Penny Pax plays Madeline's maid where she is made to kiss, lick, suck and deep throat Madeline's soft lanky peds. Penny is told to cover her feet with cake for Madeline to feast upon. She does so with sexy cake crushing! Madeline devours it from Penny's feet. Watch as Penny eats the queens pussy to orgasm and we get perfect angles of her orgasmic toe spreads and curls! Finally, Penny's feet and thighs are places in bondage and tickled to laughter while fucked deep in her greedy ass awhile Madeline suck her perfect toes!

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 972.2 MB

Download Let Them Eat Feet!

carolina

BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0360]

The only question I had after I finished shooting Julia, was deciding which set of pictures to post first. I had a choice of going with this set, or the Gwen Hood set. I decided to post the Gwen Hood set because I just really liked the whole vibe of it.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4718kbps

File size: 354.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mary Jane [wmbcv-0360]

The Drifter | Kink

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,top ,southern ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,Domination ,drool ,BDSM ,Rough Sex

Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it's her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey.Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for things go wild! Xander isn't gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt.He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping. She loves it and can't get enough. Xander makes her clean his cock with a blowjob and then takes her inside to finish her off. Corporeal punishment with the flogger and crop get Chloe excited and eager for some more hot action. Xander hammers her ass and pussy back and forth till her eyes are rolling back in her head. She's never been fucked like this before. With her tongue wagging for Xanders cum he shoots his load all over her tits and then hits the dusty trail because he is.The Drifter.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Drifter | Kink

carolina

Captive Chrissy Marie

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Captive Chrissy Marie

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

carolina

21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Pearl Diamond
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Being accused of a crime she had never committed makes the maid angry, and deservedly so. The arrogant mistress laughed at her on countless occasions, but this time she pushes the maid too far, and it calls for retribution. She focuses her frustration and anger at the rich slut, and believe us, she deserves everything she gets.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Falsely Accused

BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0348]

Dressed in a crazy-sexy, black leather outfit, fully fashioned stockings, and leather ankle boots, she is tied with her arms in front of her, in a straitjacket sort of configuration. This allows everyone to see exactly how helpless she is.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4752kbps

File size: 421.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - ReConnection - Chapter 2 [wmbcv-0348]

carolina

Hot Blonde Tied Tightly and Made to Cum

Cast: Rylie Richman
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,slim ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Domination

Rylie Richman is a hot 20 year old with a perfect body. She gets bound tightly by the neck and cums hard while her nipples are clamped and she struggles for air.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 712.7 MB

Download Hot Blonde Tied Tightly and Made to Cum

TheUpperFloor - Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service

Studio: TheUpperFloor

Miss Cherie Deville is the resident Alpha House Slave, and she is tasked with bringing trainee Rachael Madori up to speed on the finer points of Cock Service on the Upper Floor. Cherie uses Stress, Discipline and Predicaments to teach the newbie the ins and outs of Protocol on TUF.

Duration: 1:04:32
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 683kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Cherie Deville Teaches The New Slave Cock Service

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors