Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

PublicDisgrace - Loser Humiliated by the audience for Sucling so bad

Studio: PublicDisgrace
Genres: Bdsm

As if losing to the in a match in front of an audience, wasn't enough humiliation, Lyla Storm gets her ass handed to her Again on a public disgrace cross over from ultimate Surrender.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:31
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 849.6 MB

Download PublicDisgrace - Loser Humiliated by the audience for Sucling so bad

Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Benched

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Delirious Hunter, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking, strap-on sex
Video language: English

Delirious switches back to submissive role to get a full bdsm treatment from Goddess Starla! Placed on an iron bench, she gets warmed up with a good hard spanking, paddling and flogging, and then Goddess Starla moves on to good old fashioned pussy torment, bringing Delirious to a series of mind blowing orgasms as Goddess finishes her off with an enthusiastic strap-on fucking.

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 417.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Delirious Hunter Benched

carolina

Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Mina wears a sheer body-stocking base with a perforated bodysuit over the top and thigh high leather boots to top it all off. She first gags herself with a purple harness ball gag and then she is tightly laced into a matching purple armbinder. A few belts are added to make things even more secure before the Doxi wand is brought out to tease her.

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5637kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

Download Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

carolina

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Tight Pink [wmbcv-0474]

Studio: BondageCafe

It's been an awfully long while (too long) since the lovely and quite kinky Akira Lane graced these pages.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 398.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Tight Pink [wmbcv-0474]

Nurse Dream

I'm working the late shift at the hospital again. I start to grow a little tired, and find a hospital room that is not occupied. I pull up a wheel chair next to the bed, and have a seat. I'm wearing my standard scrubs, with white socks and shoes that I subsequently prop up on the freshly made bed.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps

File size: 309.1 MB

Download Nurse Dream

carolina

The Fix

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

Download The Fix

Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Ava is restrained to the rafters of an old church, her arms overhead and her ankles in a steel spreader bar. Master Rob takes advantage of her vulnerable position and after getting her attention with tickling, cropping and flogging, subjects her to some intense stimulation with a Whatenburg Pinwheel and leather paddle. Once she has gone into sub-space, he reards her with multiple screaming orgasms.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wasteland - BDSM In A Choir Loft: Episode 1

carolina

Rachel Adams - sound of silence

Rachel Adams really hates shock collars. She is very sensitive and pain makes her cry. We decided to use a large ballgag to stop her from making so much noise, but she still couldn't help crying, drooling, and moaning when we shocked her. Poor Rachel!

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13843kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams - sound of silence

BondageCafe - Darling [wmbcv-0485]

Can she cum in this tight hogtie with a knotted crotch rope? The only way we'll find out is by leaving the vibrator against her crotch. Her gagged mouth muffles no but her body and her pussy say yes!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4779kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 615.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Darling [wmbcv-0485]

carolina

I Piss On Your Cunt

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

Pussy Punishment

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: Metal Bondage ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,shaved ,Sybian ,Fingering ,BDSM ,slim

Sergeant Major is back, this time to fuck with Sloane Soleil. Sloane is a sexy little cock-tease, and the Sarge hopes a little rough handling will help straighten her out. If that pussy wants attention, that pussy's gonna get it. Lots.
The Sarge straps her arms and hands together with leather, cuts off her trampy clothes, and whips her ass and tits. He gags her with a rope tied to a cold metal hook shoved deep in Sloane's tight ass. Sloane cums hard, whimpering on the floor like the whore she is.
Sloane gets strung up by her ankles, arms belted tight to her sides. She is gagged and helpless to stop the brutal flogging that colors her pussy and ass red. Sarge clothespins her sweet little puffy tits, fills her wet cunt with dick, and chokes her while she cums hard upside-down.
Sloane's pussy gets more punishment on the wooden horse, with her weight pressed down on that sore little clit. The Sarge flogs and vibrates Sloane's oversensitive cunt. Sloane drools all over herself while clothespins are clipped up and down the front of her body, then whipped off one by one. The Sarge rips a couple more intense orgasms from that poor little spent pussy.
Sarge pushes Sloane's puffy red cunt over the edge by binding her on the Sybian. Sloane helplessly cums again and again, while Sarge continues to overwhelm her with breath play and pussy flogging.

Duration: 43:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pussy Punishment

carolina

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Black Glass, Silver Steel [wmbcv-0491]

his time as Randy teeters in her high heels, Kendra gets to play with her. Of course she gravitates to Randy's ass - who can blame her! Randy sticks her beautiful rump out for Kendra to smack with the crop, lick, grope and spank.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4785kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 577.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Black Glass, Silver Steel [wmbcv-0491]

Rachel Adams - long shocks

We have Rachel Adams! She is one of the toughest girls out there, and that is a good thing, because there was a little problem with the shock collar. When the battery gets low, it doesn't mean the shocks are weaker. The shocks are the same, but it somehow gets a bit stuck on the 'long-press' mode. Which means every shock lasted a bit longer even though we pressed the button only for a second. It certainly had an effect on poor Rachel!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11654kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - long shocks

carolina

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Gwen Diamond

Cast: Mark Davis ,Gwen Diamond
Genres: big dick ,Blowjob ,Facefucking ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,foreskin ,Rope Bondage ,Hot Wax ,muscular ,other hair color

Gwen Diamond is a hot 20 year old girl in pigtails. Excited about being dominated and fucked, she obediently follows Mark Davis's every command. In no time, she's tied on her knees swallowing cock and getting punished. Then, she's tied in a very strenuous position that makes her back arch nicely and ass exposed for fucking. Finally she is stretched out on a bed and made to orgasm from the magic wand while being hot waxed. Mark than fucks her and cums in her mouth.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

Download Gwen Diamond

carolina

Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock

Close friends Nicole Vice and Daphne decided to take the challenge together. We had a lot of fun shocking them, even though we could not shock them at the same time (the channels seem to block each other out). We will work on a solution. Meanwhile, enjoy this double shock challenge!!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.3 MB

Download Nicole Vice and Daphne - dual shock

Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She's lying on the floor, propped up by her hands. Her tits are clamped, rope pulling on them to keep the nipples tightly stretched. We take a cane and work her hands over, stinging fingers that are just not prepared for that kind of abuse.

Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Abigail Dupree The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 1

carolina

Wasteland - Because I Tease The Boys

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: caning, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension

Nyssa loves to tease the boys, in fact its the only thing she likes more is the feel of tight ropes against her skin, the tingling of electricity on her body, the impact of the cane on her breasts and inner thigh. Master knows just how to manipulate her body, to make her call out for more, until she has not one but so many orgasms, he loses count.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Because I Tease The Boys

carolina

A Rose By Any Other Name

Cast: Kristina Rose ,The Pope
Genres: Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,The Pope ,Handler ,brunet ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Humiliation

After a long time of not seeing her on our sites, the incredible Kristina-Fuckng-Rose is back to suffer. She is locked into the devices and the torment begins. Watching her suffer, and the extreme level of that she endures is amazing. She is a true masochist who is willing to go a far as The Pope wants her to go.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Rose By Any Other Name

Marina

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. Pd wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Marina

carolina

Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

Cast: Roxy Raye ,The Pope
Genres: Fisting ,Bondage ,Suspension ,Domination ,brunet ,Caning ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,BDSM

Anal Queen, Roxy Raye loves to push her limits with how much she can shove in her ass. Today she is met with one of her biggest challenges to date; The Pope's fist. There are only seven other girls that have ever been able to take his massive fist, but this will be the first anal fisting.
She is spread eagle against a wall flogged, and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.
Next she is in a predicament doggy position. All of her weight is balancing on one knee, her other leg is pulled in the air to expose her pussy and ass. She is tormented more and then the anal stretching begins. We grab the biggest toy we have on set and fill her ass with it.
Next we do an ankle suspension with this slut inverted and completely helpless. She is toyed with and shocked with a zapper before she is made to cum.
In the final scene, Roxy is as exposed and helpless as she is going to get. This position allows the ideal angle for The Pope to shove his entire fist inside of her ass. He doesn't stop there and keeps adding more fingers in her pussy to make her as full and tight as possible. You've heard of the "shocker" well this is called the "mini van"; 2 in the front and 5 in the back. You're welcome!

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

Red N Black Damsels

Chrissy Marie and I, dressed in black and red dresses with stockings and high heels, are headed to the bar at FetishCon when Johnny catches sight of us in the hallway and decides that drinks can wait. He pulls us back into the hotel room and instructs us to sit on the ottoman. There, he uses red and black ropes (matching our dresses) to tie our arms behind our backs and legs together while seated. Then he gives us duct tape gags with mouth packing to keep us from complaining.

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

Download Red N Black Damsels

carolina

Dr. River

They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

Download Dr. River

Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

carolina

Wasteland - In A Montreal Dungeon

Cast: Starla
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Spanking

Goddess Starla has a new dungeon in the kinky city of Montreal! To break it in, she brings in her favorite sex slave, Ava, for an amazing session which starts out with Ava in a cage being tormented with a crop and being used as a holder to add to the humiliation. After totally exhausting her poor little slave, she then lets her out of the cage and give her a resounding spanking and pussy pounding on the elegant fireplace.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Wasteland - In A Montreal Dungeon

Pole Dancing Damsel

Mina is looking devastatingly sexy in a black perforated bodysuit, metal plater collar, elbow length wet look gloves and thigh high boots. She starts off by doing some sensual pole dancing movements and ends up elbows bound to the pole and tightly ball gagged. This one was a bit of a freestyle shoot so just enjoy the natural progression of things. Mina looks pretty smoking hot in this update!

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pole Dancing Damsel

carolina

BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]

I guess that is why she has worn this outfit more than a few times. It's all good. Classic combos just don't get stale when they look quite.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]

Allison Pierce

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Allison Pierce
Genres: Role Play ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,BDSM ,foreskin ,fake boobs ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Rope Bondage

Bonus Update! Allison Pierce is absolutely gorgeous. She was somewhat curious about bondage and was willing to give it a try. She found that BDSM might not exactly be for her but did enjoy cumming hard from the magic wand while being fucked by Steve Holmes. Allison was a trooper for toughing out some tight rope bondage and we witness her genuine reactions to a first time experience.

Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 870.0 MB

Download Allison Pierce

carolina

Punishment Crew

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie is pushed to her final destination...Soma has prepared her own beautician to assist...Hollie won't forget the lesson of the day...When you piss off the Goddess, you lose your fucking pretty blonde hair...Hey, It's just a story folks. Hollie is a great actor and volunteered for the head shaving shoot...Thanks much to Soma and Boi for their interpretation of a classic story.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:06:29
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

Download Punishment Crew

BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine [wmbcv-0499

I hope she wanted it tight, because that is what she got. Something that those who watch the video will learn of from her own mouth.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 721.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine [wmbcv-0499

carolina

Wasteland - Playtime for Jada

Cast: Leiley
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Jada Sinn, Pussy Play

She was bored its as simple as that. It was one of those drizzly, cold autumn days, the kind of day you just want to stay in. These were the best sorta of days for Jada to just play with whom ever captures her attention. Today that someone is Leileyn.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Playtime for Jada

Red Lingerie

Exactly one thought comes to mind when I see this set: Hot! Johnny would not disagree. He really likes it when I dress in red lingerie and pose for him. Today, I have on a red bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings, gloves and high heels. That's enough red to be making you beg for some red hots (or to be tied up and gagged). Johnny does not disappoint. He ties me by my collar to my bondage pole, secures my hands behind my back with cuffs and cuffs my ankles to a spreader bar. Of course, I must be gagged or I get too loud. So, Johnny gives me the big red ball gag treatment. Now, we won't have to worry about putting out any fires, since Johnny has me contained for a little while.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 671.5 MB

Download Red Lingerie

carolina

Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Cast: Isabella Nice ,The Pope
Genres: Domination ,Fingering ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Petite ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Weights

Isabella has a few shoots under her belt at Kink, but The Pope hasn't had his way with her yet. The day has come where we finally get to see her suffer properly in tight bondage and suffer brutal domination at the hands of the meanest mother fucker on the internet. Let's hope she has her big girl panties on, because this is not going to be an easy day. She begins in a sitting/lotus position with her arms pulled into a strappado. Her neck is pulled, both forward to her ankles, and back to the pole behind her. This creates a predicament that squeezes her neck. Her nipples are clamped and weights are added to stretch her sensitive nipple as far as possible. Next she is face down and in a hogtie. Her ankle are pulled one way and her wrists the other. The ropes are tightened throughout the scene to convert this into a scorpion tie. This grueling position takes its toll on her little body quickly, but not before he makes her orgasm harder than she has all day. We continue to the final scene where we have Isabella in a brutal tie with one of her legs pulled straight up and theother secured to the box. Her feet are caned and the rest of her body is subjected to moregrueling punishment. She is allowed to orgasm a few more times before she is released.

Duration: 35:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps

Download Young and Petite Slut in Grueling Bondage and Tormented

Eager Slut

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.

Duration: 49:19
Audio: 107kbps

Download Eager Slut

carolina

Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

Studio: Russian-Discipline

Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Duration: 37:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

Road Litter

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Dildo, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Suspension, Caning

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

carolina

Wasteland - Deep Impact

Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage

Master treats his new submissive to a long series of impact play while she is bound, Shibari style, from above. Starting out with simple but highly painful wooden paddles, he stirs things up with a flogging and them moves on the much dreaded cane! Once she can take no more, he rewards her with a pussy fingering and then allows her to suck his cock until he cums on her lovely face.

Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

File size: 376.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Deep Impact

Spread and Exposed

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious.

Duration: 55:58
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Spread and Exposed

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors