Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Merry Christmas 2014

I was out shopping and saw this table cloth. I thought it looked like some tape we used in a past update. An idea occurred to me, Why not make a giant gift out of something, tie me up, and put me on top, like some type of ribbon? I picked out a cute outfit and Johnny turned the island in the kitchen into a wrapped gift. I thouht Id wear some lingerie. A red and black baby doll nightie, some red panties, red stockings and of course a black garter belt. I had shoes on but kicked them off, exposing my feet, for my foot fans. Johnny tied me in a tight hogtie with a chest harness. He's getting really good at tying tight. He then secured a tight Over the Mouth gag, to keep me quiet. Apparently I was complaining a bit. When he finished he placed a bow on me. Unfortunately, as I stuggle, it became apparent our wrapping paper would not stay in place. But what fun is just sitting there when your tied and gagged?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2014

Maximum Security Hogtie

Bondage Life is pleased to welcome Elise Graves to our family of bondage pets. We especially didn't want this one to get away, so we started her off by letting her know exactly what she could expect when getting tied up around these parts. First, those flexible arms got their elbows welded tightly together behind her back, with all the final knots tied up behind her neck where prying fingers can't possibly reach. Placed face down, her ankles were crossed and bound before connecting her feet to the ropes around her shoulders. What followed was a proper introduction to our version of the bondage lifestyle. The ropes were pulled tight and her body was arched back into a painfully tight bow. Her shoulders and breasts completely off the table and our favorite suffering girl sounds were soon coming out of her. Welcome to B-Life Elise!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

Download Maximum Security Hogtie

carolina

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Cherry Picking

Cast: Cherry Tor
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
Video language: English

Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.She's never felt anything like this before. She was truly not prepared, but she's going to get it whether she likes it or not. Everything has been explained to her and yet for some reason she still agrees to it.As the pinkish orange slime is spread around her beautiful labia she begins to get a hint of what's to come. The cream begins to burn. Then it gets hotter. And hotter still. It just keeps getting worse. All poor Cherry can do is cry.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Picking

carolina

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Red Sunset [wmbcv-0469]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

I've used this position a number of times in the past. First one was I believe Janay - around fifteen years ago. It's a pretty basic idea, but it's amazinly effective and very, very sexy.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 583.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Red Sunset [wmbcv-0469]

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0417]

The tight corset fits like a glove accentuating her tiny waist. Her silky smooth pantyhose rub against themselves as she struggles against the leather straps around her.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0417]

carolina

Damsel in Distress, Sheena Ryder, Submits to Felony's Heavy Hand

Cast: Felony ,Sheena Ryder
Genres: LezDom ,Straight ,Latinx ,Lesbian ,fake boobs ,Spanking ,Fingering ,Dildo ,Brunette ,mixed

You know how people like it when Christmas comes early? Well, pity poor Sheena Ryder, because Halloween, with its impending doom and bone-chilling decor, comes early for her.
Sheena, bound in white latex straps, is dressed to impress at a fetish party in latex lingerie. But she's no belle of the ball, Sheena's actually a damsel in distress at the hands of her bitch of a mistress, Felony.
Whipping her ass and tits energetically and making sure it stings with a little bit of wrist in her snap, Shenna is left a shaking mess from Felony's bare hand spankings. While balancing on a wooden block, Sheena must endure Felony's verbal abuse, deep, intense dildo buttfucking and the orgasms that result from her penetration.
But Sheena's torment doesn't end there - she must also pleasure her tormentor. Her chest tied to the ceiling and on her knees, Sheena must lick Felony's soaking wet pussy and love her puckered asshole. For her obedience, Sheena is by Felony's large, luscious tits.
Sheena proves herself to be worthy of some attention by Felony, who fucks her with a large, strap-on cock. With Sheena on her back with her legs tied to her neck and feet high in the air, she feels every stroke and every thrust Felony allows her, first in her wet, wet cunt and then in her willing asshole.

Duration: 54:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Damsel in Distress, Sheena Ryder, Submits to Felony's Heavy Hand

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

carolina

The Favorite Slave

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Gabriella Paltrova ,Mia Little
Genres: slim ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,toned ,shaved ,Anal ,Petite ,Threesome ,Latinx

When House slave Mia Li breaks the rules, the Master of the House takes Gabriella Paltrova as his new favorite. But Mia is not having it, and when Master is away she takes her revenge on the undeserving underling. Mia pays a high price for her underhanded power grab however and suffers at the tip of the cattle prod as Master fucks his favorite.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Favorite Slave

Double Trouble

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Jack is interested in making hot women suffer. He's got a blonde and a brunette, Kleio and Endza, locked down and hooded, waiting for his return. They've got no clue where they are or what he's got planned, but they both know that it can't be good. Endza is strong. She's going to struggle and resist a bit, rather than just submit. Kleio is weak. She wastes no time begging Jack to focus his attention on Endza. "She's fresh, she's innocent, you don't want me." It doesn't matter to Jack, though. He doesn't care about their pasts, just their futures. A future full of floggers, rope bondage, and orgasms.

Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Double Trouble

carolina

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sheen [wmbcv-0471]

Dressed in a open-breast, latex corselette and stockings, plus another stocking that her arms are squeezed into behind her back.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 634.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Sheen [wmbcv-0471]

BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0408]

When you have a girl tied down like this, completely helpless and at the mercy of your every whim, what should you do? I mean, you could sit back and watch her struggle for awhile, and then enjoy her frustration as she realizes that she can't do anything.

Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore [wmbcv-0408]

carolina

Clips4Sale - Sexy Lady Foot tickling in stocks

Studio: Clips4Sale

I test out tying her nipples and a crotchrope. She looks amazing and sets the stage for future tip toe predicaments.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Clips4Sale - Sexy Lady Foot tickling in stocks

Mishelle Real

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real

carolina

Melisa Mendini - not funny anymore

Shocking the gorgeous Melisa Mendini up till level 10 is hilarious, she can't help laughing at the stingy feeling on her neck. It is a nervous laugh, because she knows we will go much higher than 10. At level 35, it is not that funny anymore.

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Melisa Mendini - not funny anymore

My Latex Outfit Part III

Johnny untied me or rather unleashed me from the headboard. He then removed my gag. This gag really covers your mouth so you Doms cant see how much drool this thing makes. Because I was such a good subbie I was allowed to freshen up. BAsically I wipped the dool from my face. I was tied in my favorite position, a hogtie.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2995kbps

File size: 112.1 MB

Download My Latex Outfit Part III

carolina

BondageCafe - Christina, Emily Addison - Straits of Pleasure [wmbcv-0405]

There are girls that love the way they look in bondage. There are girls that like feeling helpless. There are girls that enjoy the feeling of ropes on their bodies. Then there is a girl like Candle that just adores all of it.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4764kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 458.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina, Emily Addison - Straits of Pleasure [wmbcv-0405]

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - In Red [wmbcv-0423]

She is such a busy performer, working all over the country, that it can be difficult to get the scheduling worked out, so when we do have the chance to get our hands on her, it's a special time.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 487.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - In Red [wmbcv-0423]

carolina

BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Mouthwatering [wmbcv-0452]

Oh the things you would do to your secretary if only..... if only she was Emily Addison! She desperately tries to reach the phone to call for help but she just can't get it off the hook.

Duration: 10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4738kbps

File size: 394.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Mouthwatering [wmbcv-0452]

Mira takes the challenge

Please welcome Mira! She is a cute teen in need of some quick cash. That's why we offer the shock challenge! Sit through the shocks and get cash, it is very simple! Mira is very brave, but nervous. She probably needs handcuffs next time. She did well, watch her video!

Duration: 7:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 822.7 MB

Download Mira takes the challenge

carolina

Mina Returns!

We are back! Our first shoot in nearly 8 months! Mina has still got it! The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Duration: 24:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mina Returns!

BondageCafe - Emily Addison [wmbcv-0441]

I must admit that I do have a fondness for them. On one level they are very, very escape proof. Not only do the ropes hold Kobe's arms and hands very securely against her body.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison [wmbcv-0441]

carolina

BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet - and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves -and the rope of course.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

BondageCafe - Kendra James [wmbcv-0398]

A sexy pantyhose fetish set for JimWeathers and then this set and then she took a trip on the cart. There is something that I learned through this. First off.

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3696kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 419.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kendra James [wmbcv-0398]

carolina

Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,multiple orgasms ,Fingering ,BDSM ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,toned ,Straight

Dalia Sky enters Lea Lexis' sex toy store looking to spice things up and gets way more than she bargains for! Lea introduces Dahlia to an array of paddles and whips, an open hand spanking, metal and glass dildos, butt plug play, bondage, pussy licking, anal strap-on fucking and shared multiple orgasms!

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

BondageCafe - Emily Addison. Mary Jane - Sleeve Time [wmbcv-0406]

I know you all may well be over the whole "Barbie" thing. But Skylar and I thought it would be cool to do something truly blonde - so here ya go.

Duration: 12:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4757kbps

File size: 435.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison. Mary Jane - Sleeve Time [wmbcv-0406]

carolina

BondageCafe - Emily Addison [wmbcv-0448]

Ashley tend to wow whenever she comes by for a day of bondage fun - today is no exception. When you find a girl like Ashley, dressed in a mosh playsuit, stockings, gloves and a latex waistcincher, bondage can't be far away - and that is exactly what happens

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps

File size: 442.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison [wmbcv-0448]

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

carolina

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Tight Tan Bamboo [wmbcv-0407]

She contacted me a few months ago about coming out and working, and after a bit of a delay, we finally got together and all I can really say is that Julia is a very special girl.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps

File size: 679.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Tight Tan Bamboo [wmbcv-0407]

Jade Marxxx

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jade Marxxx
Genres: BDSM ,Blowjob ,muscular ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Submission

The very popular and beautiful Jade Marxxx returns to Sex and Submission with her favorite top, Mark Davis. Jade finds herself in an extremely hard bondage position and then struggles with anal sex but is committed to pleasing Mark and getting orgasms while fucked in bondage.

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Marxxx

carolina

Naughty Foot Nurses: Part 2

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Aiden Starr
Genres: fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Nurse ,Pussy Eating ,Feet ,uniform ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Blonde

After sending their patient home, these two lesbian foot pervs decide to have some fun for themselves. These nurses have toe scrunching orgasms, licking each other's pussies and feet, and toe fucking each other in the exam room!

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Naughty Foot Nurses: Part 2

Milf Bound part I

Johnny got me this brand new superhot black and white off the shoulder dress. I put it on for him, anxious to see hisreaction. He is pleasantly surprised as I enter the loft in the dress he bought me with black stockings and high heels. Johnny announces to me that he loves it when I play the part of the gorgeous MILF. What he loves even better is a tied up, drooling MILF. So, of course, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. It has the desired effect. Before I know it, I am ambling back and forth from foot to foot trying to keep the
drool from destroying my shoes.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download Milf Bound part I

carolina

HardTied Kardiac Bonds

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

carolina

FancySteel - Bubbles - Locked

Studio: FancySteel

Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh this video explores the school girl fetish, Chastity belts and punishment humiliation with a twist of manga.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4253kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 383.0 MB

Download FancySteel - Bubbles - Locked

The Training of Berlin, Day Four

Cast: Mz Berlin ,TJ Cummings
Genres: top ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,shaved ,First Boy/Girl ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Straight

Leash her with clamps to the pussy and nipples and lead her around the building.
Test her resolve and ability to erotisize pain while holding position. Her ass and thighs should be stripped with the cane, and she should be mounted onto the wooded pony for an exercise in endurance.
Blind fold her and bind her, then bring in a mann she has never met before to fuck her mouth and pussy, erotically beat her, use her, then come on her face and tits. Make sure she does not see him even after the scene is over.
Grill her on what she has learned an send her on her back into the word with a collection of new experiences to consider.

Duration: 1:15:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Berlin, Day Four

carolina

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Peachy Tight [wmbcv-0460]

A latina lovely makes her debut at the cafe - Miss Jasmine Mendez. She has done some bondage shoots before, but nothing quite like this. I am not sure if she really believed how helpless she was going to be - and how much fun being really helpless could be. I

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4745kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 401.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Peachy Tight [wmbcv-0460]

RealTimeBondage Sister Dee Cracks 3 Sister Dee Alexxa Bound

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sister Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination

We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Sister Dee Cracks 3 Sister Dee Alexxa Bound

carolina

Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second!

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Suspension ,the wall ,Handler ,black hair ,Brunette ,Submission ,Curvy ,Straight

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves, sexy co-top Isis Love.
Elise is moved quickly to the next position as we prepare her for a brutal Category 5 crotch suspension. Bound and spread against the wall, Isis uses the vibrator to tease and deny Elise an orgasm. When she is fully frustrated we begin to terrorize Elise with tickling.
Not just any tickling, but the kind that makes you want to kill the person who is ticking you. Elsie is so ticklish and we do not let up. This girl turns into a screaming demon from hell as we tickle the fuck out of her helpless body.
Elise is completely worn out from all the thrashing, screaming, and general mayhem. We tie a crotch rope to her and pull her completely off the ground, arching her from the wall. There are not many girls who could take this sort of tie. Our hats off to Elise, this was seriously brutal.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

Download Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second!

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

You know they never leave home without their big black strapon dildos. Marina Angel loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos