Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Hot Italian Jersey Girl Orgasm Denial!

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: Stocks ,switch ,Brunette ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Crying ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering
Video language: English

Richelle Ryan is back! The Sicilian Princess is bound in custom stocks and locked down on the world's most powerful vibrator. This hot big titted, tan full blooded Italian girl is a lover not a fighter.
Just like all self-crowned Princesses, this girl is good for about one thing, making her cum and cum and cum. If you're a fan of Jersey Shore just imagine this is Snooky, that might help just a little bit.
If you want to see a Princess "I get what ever i want" Slut denied Orgasm after Orgasm after Orgasm then this will be fun. We tease this girl so much for so long she is almost crying to finally cum. Poor baby..

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Hot Italian Jersey Girl Orgasm Denial!

To Please Sister Dee, Pd

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much force she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her.

Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download To Please Sister Dee, Pd

carolina

Seriousimages - Jg-Leathers, Kilo, And The Creature

This wasn't surprising, as Elise is a bit of an exhibitionist. It took her a while to familiarize herself with the pace of the Lung.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x480

Total size: 617.2 MB in 3 files.

Download Seriousimages - Jg-Leathers, Kilo, And The Creature

SlaveMouth - Violet Sky - Ice Pops and a Warm Treat

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

Welcome to frozen bukkake insanity day with Rebel Rhyder. Dr. Mercies had a few months worth of cum loads saved up in the freezer and decided to melt it in Rebel's mouth while playing with some new dental and camera tech. He also fucked her face very roughly, served her his ass, and took a nap while she waited to serve him further.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8511kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Violet Sky - Ice Pops and a Warm Treat

carolina

Berlin and her huge monsterous, massive breasts are back for hard bondage

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: fake boobs ,drool ,Handler ,Bondage ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,switch ,Breast Bondage

Berlin is pulled though the Armory by her massive breasts and lead to the boiler room for her second hogtied installment. Breast bondage and torment is the theme, along with some brutal ties. We get Berlin to cum over and over, and put her sexy body to the Hogtied test.
We look forward to having Berlin back for the new year, and hope the members agree. Don't forget to check out the free trailer of this update.

Duration: 52:35
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Berlin and her huge monsterous, massive breasts are back for hard bondage

Wasteland - Have A Seat

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Sicilia, strap-on sex

Mistress Irony seems quite taken with her slave, Sicilia. She loves her breasts, butt and she especially loves it when Sicilia spreads her legs wide and exposes herself. Mistress Irony is, shall we say, a kind Mistress with a very naughty streak and she exhibits both sides of her personality on a regular basis.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Have A Seat

carolina

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Cards of pain pt.12

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

Your favorite pain game returns with Zazie. This time you see the regular version of this game. The cute and innocent blonde this time plays against Amanda and Tatjana. As always in this game, she must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts (back, tits, pussy, bottom and thigs/soles). The player wins if she completes the punishments of all the five body parts. There is one catch. Zazie must draw "lucky cards" for each punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Will Zazie be able to win the prize of the game? Zazie looks fragile but she can take a lot of pain.

Duration: 1:24:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2084kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.12

carolina

Cards of pain pt.14

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cynthia, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana

Your favorite pain game returns with a brand new player: Cynthia. She must distribute 100 strokes between her five body parts (bottom, back, breasts, pussy, soles/thighs). She wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. But there is one catch! She must draw "lucky cards" for each of the five punishments, and these cards more or less modify the original punishments. Cynthia is a cute petite lady. Soon it turns out whether she was able to make through the five painful punishments.

Duration: 1:01:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.14

Seriousimages - Mummy Ed Oliver Hyde Live Webcast Fiddling Around

This is a fun video featuring DartTech and his friend Red August which we shot at NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas.

Total size: 767.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Mummy Ed Oliver Hyde Live Webcast Fiddling Around

carolina

Cards of pain rld amanda

Cast: Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel

In this third installment of the Cards of Pain spin-off series, we give Amanda a second chance to win the grand prize of 520,000. In this eloaded version of the most interesting pain game - unlike the regular version - if the player is not satisfied with a lucky card - she can draw a new card in exchange for 10 extra strokes. This option can only be used once in a round. The rest of the rules remain the same: the player must distribute the 100 strokes over 5 body parts. Each round is modified by a "lucky card" that the player draws at the beginning of the game. This time, something unexpected happens after the first round that takes the game in a very shocking direction.

Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cards of pain rld amanda

Seriousimages - Pd And His Infernal Restraints

Our first membership site SeriousImages featuring over 500 galleries of quality photos and videos.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 8 files.

Download Seriousimages - Pd And His Infernal Restraints

carolina

A New Toy - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 2

Wasteland - Home Bound

Cast: Jemma
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Jemma Valentine, Pussy Play, restraints

Jemma and Ric had only dabbled in Bondage in the past, but today they wanted it take it in a more serious direction. Tied to furniture and splayed out on the floor, Ric enjoys delivering an intensely pleasurable experience, especially the part where Gemma begs to cum.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2771kbps

File size: 199.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Home Bound

carolina

HardTied Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears.

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download HardTied Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38

Download A New Toy - Part 1

carolina

Seriousimages - Payback

These galleries feature men and women engaged in all types of heavy bondage play.

Total size: 413.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Payback

Training Big Tit Asian Anal Slave

Cast: Kimmy Lee ,Marco Banderas
Genres: Brunette ,Slave ,muscular ,Asian ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,switch ,Oral Sex ,fake boobs ,Anal

Kimmy Lee is a gorgeous Asian slave girl that offer up her big tits and fine ass to slave trainer Marco Banderas in this Anal Slave Training update

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

Download Training Big Tit Asian Anal Slave

carolina

Maia under Electro-Control

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Maia Davis
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,slim ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Cattle Prod ,Facesitting

Episode 4: "I'm going to control every working muscled in your body!" Welcome Maia back for her final round of electrosex! This time around Maia suffers at the whim of the wickedly intense EMS pads tapped all over her body. Bound standing tall with her tits, pussy and ass exposed to the world, Goddess Aiden takes advantage of this last round by seducing and dominating Maia reducing her to nothing but a slutty electro lezdom toy. Aiden watches in pleasure of the electro-coltrol she has over Maia's body and leaves her a quivering mess wanting more!

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Maia under Electro-Control

Wasteland - French Perversion

Cast: Kaede
Genres: blowjob, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints, Sweet Amylee

She loved the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable. She loved having her body manipulated by her Master. The feeling of extreme pain and pleasure made her so wet, she was calling out for more. More sensation, more cock and especially more of anything and everything Master deemed her worthy of.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2287kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

Download Wasteland - French Perversion

carolina

Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

Strong girl Alexis Luna is here for a hogtie challenge! She is locked in a chastity belt as well, which makes the challenge a bit harder. But as you can probably tell, Alexis is incredibly fit and tough! She can handle a lot of hard bondage, and she loves getting hogtied and gagged. Enjoy this muscular bodybuilder's challenge, she is awesome!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14547kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Alexis Luna - chastity belt and ropes

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2

carolina

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A leather harness is buckled onto Adara's body, before she is ordered to turn in a tight circle. She is finally ordered to stop, so he can harness bit gag her. She struggles with the gag as this one has a rubber tongue port like the metal one from earlier, but not quite as long. Her boots are put back on her as well. Adara is ordered to turn in a circle again... she slowly shakes her head. Her shock collar is activated via remote. Adara yelps and starts turning in a circle very fast and is ordered to slow down. Her bondage is then made more stringent when a few more straps are buckled on her elbows and forearms. Her trainer walks to different ends of the room and calls her. She listens to his voice and slowly makes her way to him, even though she can't see. He stops her, smacks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Adara is then told to hop in place. After the hopping, she is placed on her knees. The gag is removed and Adara is thirsty from all of her activities. A bowl is placed on the floor and Adara has to maneuver onto her stomach to get to the water. Her trainer grabs Adara's own crop and puts his foot on her as he crops her tits and ass. Adara yelps and writhes with each slap of the crop. He eventually straps her ankles and turns off the lights, leaving his new ponygirl on the floor. It's bedtime, and Adara had better get some rest as many more activities are planned for tomorrow.

Duration: 22:36

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

Clit Torment

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gabrielle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator,Ring Gag, Suspension, Stockings, , Whipping, Piercing

This girl loves pain and being at the mercy of a big dominating daddy. I will tie her naked tender body with coarse ropes, close her mouth with a leather gag, a big vibrator and torment your clitoris a little.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4814kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Clit Torment

carolina

Alisa's first boob tie

Beautiful playmate Alisa! She is back again, and this time she will experience something new: a breast tie! Alisa never had her boobs tied in her life, and she wasn't so sure about it. But she shouldn't worry, it looks amazing on her! With her elbows and wrists tied behind her, Alisa tries to struggle and shake, but the ropes are annoyingly inescapable. Don't miss this beauty, join now to download all videos and picture sets!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps

File size: 450.9 MB

Download Alisa's first boob tie

Treasure hunt duel

The now Treasure Hunt game became a great success, and now we publish a special episode of this game: a Duel between Amanda and Ariel. They were given several opportunities (Cards of Pain 6, Cards of Pain 9, Cards of Pain RLD Ariel, Cards of Pain Rld Amanda) to win a much higher prize than any other player in our history. After they failed in each game, we decided to give them another opportunity to win $20000 in this special, Duel format of our newest game. Most of the rules are the same as in the regular game. The difference is that this time, no player can go home with fewer Treasure Chests than All five. The player who finds the fifth Treasure Chest immediately wins the total prize. Until then, any player who draws a body part, must complete the current punishment round. To maintain fairness in the game, we have asked Tatjana to act as an Independent referee of the game. If she finds that someone is cheating or using dirty tricks, she can give that player 5 penalty strokes each time.

Duration: 1:28:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2068kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Treasure hunt duel

carolina

Seriousimages - Perfect Rubber Doll

His primary interest is heavy rubber and hazmat suits, and his Iron Lung fits into his fetish in some obscure way.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 824.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Perfect Rubber Doll

Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl. Metal and plasticps bite into her shaved labia. Then, hefty finishing weights are suspended from theps. After a lengthy dose of pussy flogging and other cruel treatment, the naked Alisha is tied to a radiator and her bald beaver is doused with scalding , cruel hot wax. Eeeyouch!!!!!!

Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Alisha

carolina

Amateur Casting Couch: Thea Marie...

Cast: Thea Marie
Genres: Latinx ,bottom ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Handler

The Casting Couch series is a great way to find possible new talent for Hogtied. We get so many applications from beautiful, sexy woman & we can only choose a few to do full shoots with. All of the CC girls are one of the following, some are all at once; New to BDSM, new to bondage, new to porn and ALL are new to Kink. Since they are untested we give them a small taste of what our shoots are like to see how they react. Some will make it, others, maybe not. This is YOUR chance as a member to help us choose new girls to shoot.
Thea is an LA porn star & stripper. Sexy, perky, hot & with a ass. She had never been tied up before she came in for her audition so I gave her a small sample of what it is like. She ws actually a bit nervous and smiled the whole time.

Duration: 15:55

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Amateur Casting Couch: Thea Marie...

ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

Release Year: 2020

The twelfth edition of our best Of series contain the best scenes of these 8 titles: Wheel of Pain 28 - Wheel of Pain 29 - Cards of Pain 1 - Wheel of Pain 30 - Painful Duel 8 - Cards of Pain 2 - Wheel of Pain The Duel - Save Your Friend - The best Parts Of All!

Duration: 1:17:26

Download ElitePain best scenes 12th year!

carolina

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

From Amanda's viewpoint I was going easy on her. A collar, a couple handcuffs and a scrawny length of chain was all that lay in front of her. With her legs and hands well cuffed and her mouth gagged I connect her posture collar to her legs with a short chain. Amanda's arms are worked under her legs and locked to the chain as well. Simplicity turns to immobility quickly and Amanda is helpless to move. Her only reprieve is when I unlock her cuffs... only to make them tighter!

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Fetal Chains

carolina

Seriousimages - Relax And Enjoy

He is a heavy rubber and hazmat guy and owns lots of gear including an antique Iron Lung.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 534.9 MB in 3 files.

Download Seriousimages - Relax And Enjoy

Adele - elbows tied in pink

New girl Adele wants to be a famous bondage model. Well, she is off to a good start! She appeared on various websites already, doing some hard challenges. We tied her up to see how flexible she is. Her elbows easily touch! Ok, Adele is going to be a big star if she wants to! Super cute and flexible, and a very submissive nature. She's definitely a talent!

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 395.2 MB

Download Adele - elbows tied in pink

carolina

A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away and enjoy the view for a while as Purple Jade endures her bondage. She still has too much movement for my liking, so I tie her big toes down to a concrete block. I step away and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. I see a leather strap and decide it might be fun to whip her feet with it. I was right, although I'm not sure PJ agreed with me based on her reactions. Her ass gets a few whacks as well. I leave her once again until the end of the clip. I remove the nipple clamps and whip her bound tits with the leather strap, and shortly after I release her from her bondage.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download A Mesh Leotard Post Hogtie for Purple Jade - Part 4

Wasteland - The Girl Who Talked Too Much

Cast: Master Eric
Genres: Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax, restraints

I dont want to hear anything but numbers from you, Master Eric stated firmly. What numbers Ava thought to herself quietly. It all became apparent very quickly, as Master chained her securely to a large box, her clit pushed firmly up against a vibrating magic wand. want you to count all your orgasms clearly. If I dont hear you, you get punished. Poor Ava, does the number of her orgasms exceed her punishments. Watch and find out.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2542kbps

File size: 177.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Girl Who Talked Too Much

carolina

Treasure hunt linda

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Linda, Mistress Tatjana, Mistress Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

Our latest game format, the Treasure Hunt, has released a new episode. In this format, players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests a player collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250, $500, $1000, $2000, or $5000. While searching for these treasures, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game. If a player completes the upcoming punishment round, she can choose to stop at any prize level. However, there Is one exception: If a player finds the fifth Treasure Chest, she Instantly wins $5000. Throughout this game, some dramatic events unfold. To fully grasp the girls' motivation, we recommend watching Tatjana's interview, which we have included as an extra after the main film.

Duration: 1:52:23

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Treasure hunt linda

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

carolina

Wasteland - Uncomfortable Bound

Cast: Vyxen
Genres: breast play, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel

Vyxen wants to cum, and she wants to cum, now. Rich, however has something completely different in mind. Not that he wont give her the ultimate pleasure she craves, but it will be by trials and tribulations that she will finally experience what she so desperately seeks.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3536kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 344.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Uncomfortable Bound

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors