Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Helpless Pleasure [wmbcv-0913]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

Her elbows are glued together behind her. She struggles trying to loosen the rope a little but it's no use - nothing is happening! He gags her, tickles her and leaves her to think about things.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Helpless Pleasure [wmbcv-0913]

The Maids

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcor
Video language: English

In this fantasy role-play update Rain Degrey plays a new maid who finds out her boss punishes mistakes in a very kinky manner. Turned on by her discovery she begins making mistakes of her own in hopes of getting tied up and whipped. Eventually she gets her wishe and she is strung up and surrounded by four hard black cocks ready to penetrate every one of her holes. She cums hard being used like a little whore for her boss and his friends!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 810.6 MB

Download The Maids

carolina

Krissy Leigh

Cast: James Deen ,Krissy Leigh
Genres: Blowjob ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,unshaved ,BDSM ,Gag ,Submission ,big dick ,Bondage

New comer Krissy Leigh endures a very hard session with James Deen. Some simple yet challenging bondage positions have her moaning and begging for relief. While gagged and bound, she is fisted and double penetrated. Krissy is punished and rewarded with strong orgasms throughout. The final scene is all about rough and humiliating sex not to be missed!

Duration: 1:11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Krissy Leigh

Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex!

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Dominatrix ,Blonde ,Slave ,Straight ,Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,Tattoo ,Sub

Extreme squirting and hardcore lesbian anal strap-on sex are explosive in this sexy film noir inspired lezdom fantasy shoot. Maitresse Madeline plays a famous Hollywood actress who has a secret obsession with young down and out women. She purchases these women on the black market and makes them into her own personal whore for the day leaving them in a pile of their own juices in an abandon warehouse. Tough bondage, pussy licking, orgasms from spanking, rough anal and Extreme squirting are all included!

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Purchased Goods: Extreme squirting and lezdom anal sex!

carolina

Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 1 of 4 of the November Live show

Cast: Ally Ann ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Ashley Jane
Genres: shaved ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,Straight ,Domination ,slim ,Blonde ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Leather

Live Show Mondays brings you the start of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.
The show starts out as all live shows do, with us getting to know the models. Both of these hot blonds are so sexy and brand new to the BDSM experience. As the show starts, we brutally bind both girls in a leather belt and have a contest to see who can escape. Neither girl can get all the way out, but we reward the one who came the closest and punish the one who lost.
Next we get both girls is a sexy "fuck me" position, bound and trapped hard on the floor. The girl's asses and pussies sticking up in the air. Ally Ann gets a fist jammed up her 19yr old cunt and Ashley has her sweet pussy pounded by a fucking machine. Both girls are made to cum until the begging starts. This was the warm up to the show, and they are already spent.

Duration: 51:19

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 1 of 4 of the November Live show

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

carolina

Lesbian Amateur gets dominated and fucked

Cast: Vai ,Isis Love
Genres: toned ,shaped ,mixed ,Strap On ,Tens Unit ,Curvy ,Straight ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,Slave

Vai is a beautiful local girl who found out about Wiredpussy from a friend. She came to the live audience shoot, and liking what she saw decided to come and submit for a day of electrical play! Even though Vai saw wiredpussy happen live, nothing could prepare her for the experience of getting tied up and dominated for the first time ever. It was a struggle, but she takes it beautifully and will be back for more!

Duration: 1:03:47

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lesbian Amateur gets dominated and fucked

A New Toy - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove the girl's ballgag and then I bind her right tit. I slap and grope it as I pull on her crotchrope to see how she reacts. I bind her other tit and then spend more time slapping them and manhandling her. I tie a rope into her hair for later before shoving a shop rag in her mouth as a gag. After the rag has been tightly taped in, I lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor. I add another length of rope to her ankles and feet. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 651.6 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 3

carolina

Painful duel pt.9

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Lucy, Zazie, Amanda

Painful Duel returns with Lucy and Zazie competing against each others. They must endure three rounds of whippings. The one who gives up loses the game, and goes home without any prize. The winner takes all.
1st round: 40 strokes on their backs lying on a bench. 2nd round: 40 strokes on their pussies (ouch!)3rd round: Full body whipping until one of them capitulates.Lucy has never won any of her games yet, it Is time for her to have her first victory. Zazie has one won game (Wheel of Pain 29) and one lostgame (Painful Duel 7) in her history. The punishments are executed bythe lovely but vicious Domina Amanda.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Painful duel pt.9

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

carolina

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Cards of pain rld linda

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Linda, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana, Lady Ariel

This is the second episode of the Cards of Pain spin-off series. Linda is back to test her endurance in this modified game, too. In this Reloaded version of the game - unlike in the regular version - the payer may not eliminate a card before the game. Rather, if she is not happy with the card she drew for a round, she may draw a new one - in return for 10 extra strokes. This option may be used only once in a round. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts. Each round is modified by a "lucky card" drawn by the player. This time for the first time the three best dominas of the Bdsm world ream up in a game against a player: Amanda, Ariel and Tatjana. One of them gets quite unlucky this time, thanks to a Switch card.

Duration: 1:21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cards of pain rld linda

carolina

Hate Me

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gabrielle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator,Ring Gag, Suspension, Stockings, , Whipping, Piercing

I'm crazy about the fact that I have the opportunity to tie my girlfriend. She is as crazy as I am and goes for experiments. I especially like to tie her boobs with ropes and make her moan.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hate Me

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

carolina

Hot skinny MILF with big tits, is bound in a custom metal device

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Maestro
Genres: black hair ,white ,Athletic ,Straight ,Metal Bondage ,Handler ,Nipple Clamps ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,fake boobs

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 from the October live show that featured Gia DiMarco, with Maestro co-fucking.
Our skinny little MILF continues her live ordeal. Bound in a custom metal device, she is locked down and helpless. Her pretty face is locked into a box, she is all alone and cannot anticipate what we will do to her next. We tormented her foot with the Wartenburg wheel, her screams were intense, to say the least.
After we tease her with the vibrator, we apply nipple clamps and weight to her big nipples, then add a zipper to her tan, sexy body. Maestro comes in and gives her a great fucking as we pull the zippers off her. This was an incredibly hard and difficult scene for Gia and she endured like a pro!

Duration: 45:35

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hot skinny MILF with big tits, is bound in a custom metal device

BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Immovable Object [wmbcv-0925]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

She is tied up outside in just her bra and pantyhose. She can't go anywhere since Sara has her hands tied behind her and ballet shoes tied to her feet.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Ashley Lane - Immovable Object [wmbcv-0925]

carolina

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Hooker and Wife Punishment

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,John Henry ,Madison Young
Genres: Spanking ,Tattoo ,Choking ,Big Tits ,Submission ,Role Play ,Domination ,Oral Sex ,Couple ,Nipple Torment

Kinky couple Lorelei Lee and John Henry play out a dirty fantasy where he brings home a street hooker, Madison Young, to punish her for recording over the big game. His wife has never been so humiliated in her life as she is tied up, licks hooker pussy and watches her husband fuck a whore. She also gets fucked in the ass and takes a very painful zipper while in bondage.

Duration: 58:35

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hooker and Wife Punishment

carolina

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Wasteland - SunnyBrook 2: Do Your Best!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, Spanking

While trapped in the exam room, Goddess Starla thought she might as well make good use of the time. She instructs her favorite sub, Ava, how to give her the most pleasure in the time available. After giving her sub some hard spanks the making her lick the her boots, the goddess has a mind blowing orgasm.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

Download Wasteland - SunnyBrook 2: Do Your Best!

carolina

StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ Rough Sex

The infamous sybian fucking machine is prepped at once. Of course, Marina will be bound to it with leather wrist and ankle cuffs as a dildo-on-a-stick in shoved in her mouth for an endless deepthroat blowjob.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination and Sybian with Esmi Lee

Petite Babe Casey Calvert Humiliated with Anal and Brutal Foot Torment

Cast: The Pope ,Casey Calvert
Genres: big dick ,Athletic ,dungeon ,Foot Torment ,bottom ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment

All natural stunner Casey Calvert returns to serve at the boot heel of her favorite male dom. The Pope tosses her into his filthy dungeon and immediately shackles her slender frame to a wooden wedge that splits her tiny pink pussy in half. Leather cuffs and metal shackles firmly and completely restrain her, exposing her tits and ass to brutal impact play and torment. Casey lets out guttural screams that are so primal that they shake the cum stained floor of The Popes dungeon. She shakes and growls as the first of many multiple orgasms are ripped from her cunt. But this is just the warm up; merely a chance for The Pope to tenderize his meat for the main course. Before Casey can regain her composure, The Pope lays her on her back and spreads her legs wide open exposing her teeny cunt and tight asshole to his cruel intentions. First he ruthlessly attacks the soles of her perfectly manicured feet. He digs into the crevices that hide the nightmares of fragile psyche. With nothing more than switch of bamboo cane he torments his female slave and revels her shrieks of terror. Her hands and feet convulse and shake like a captured seal fighting for dear life to escape from its trap. But the bondage is inescapable and Caseys pleas for mercy fall on deaf ears. The Popes sadistic fever becomes incensed. He attacks her asshole, probing his massive hands in and out until she cums uncontrollably. Sweat soaks her sobbing frame as a vibrator relentlessly stimulates her swollen and engorged clit. To finish her off The Pope shackles the soles of her feet together and her arms spread to the sides. He meticulously attaches scores of clothes pins together into a massive zipper that spans the entire front of Casey's body. He then indulges in breath play and repeatedly chokes and throttles his captive slaves fragile neck. As Casey floats in and out sub space The Pope vibrates her pussy with a hitachi and when her depraved pleasure reaches a fevered peak he tears the zippers off her body. Casey's entire body shakes as she screams and begs for The Pope to abuse every square inch of her battered body.

Duration: 44:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Petite Babe Casey Calvert Humiliated with Anal and Brutal Foot Torment

carolina

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

After Pole Class

Mina finished her pole dancing class and came home looking as sexy as hell dressed in her pink metallic panties, black crop top and white knee high socks paired with white super sky high heels. She starts the shoot gagged in a silver harness ballgag while stretching out on the carpet. She ends up with tightly tied elbows, a chest harness and tight crotch rope. Hogtied tightly with her harness gag pulled right back and tied off to her ankles she certainly has a good post workout stretch!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps

Download After Pole Class

carolina

Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Jets of squirt shoot out with every thrust of the sex machine as she screams like a banshee in heat. Her oiled muscles strain in her strict bondage as waves of orgasms wash over her.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

Download Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Amanda is left to endure her bondage.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Crotchroped, clamped - Part 4

carolina

Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn't move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can't cover herself up anymore!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Kylie is quite good at having hardcore fun with rope bondage and suspension, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys.

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marsha May and Kylie Rogue

carolina

Wasteland - Private Dancer

Cast: Cheri
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints

Cheri sways to the music, dancing seductively, eager to entice her Mistresses, and entice her she did. Bound securely to the ceiling, Cheri moves her body, teasing her, a smile playing on her lipsand then she feels it. The raw stinging of the flogger as it makes contact with her skin. She knows if she pleases Mistress, there will be an award, an award that is making her wet just thinking about it.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Private Dancer

Wasteland - A Slutty Slave

Cast: Saint Andrews
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, femsub, High Definition, Mistress Irony

We were lucky enough to have the gorgeous Mistress Irony invite us down to Montreal to see her at work in her private dungeon, she usually visits us. Her newest slave, Katrina, is far from being properly trained and is extremely petulant. Nothing that her Mistress does to her seems to distress her, instead it just gets her more horny! Mistress Irony puts Katrina up on her Saint Andrews Cross and uses a crop, flogger and magic wand until shes begging for the relieve only an earth shattering orgasm can give. In the second half of this hardcore lezdom session, Katrina has the ultimate pleasure of eating her beloved Mistress out.

Duration: 17:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 165.9 MB

Download Wasteland - A Slutty Slave

carolina

Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie

The famous Ariel Anderssen is a very experienced bondage model. We figured we could try and hogtie her to a wall today, lifting up her body, and attaching her harness gag to the wall so she can't rest her head on the floor. Ariel did great, and she even loved the position a lot! It was very strict and she couldn't move much, but she tried to protest and struggle (and drool) as much as possible. Because struggling is sexy!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie

Cards of pain pt.6

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ariel, Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

We made an offer to Ariel and Amanda, two of our best dominas. The one who plays the Cards of Pain may win the total of all the lost Cards of Pain prize money from past games combined: $15.000 USD. If they had both volunteered that would have made it a Duel, but only Ariel dared to submit herself to this very painful game. The rules are as always: Ariel must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and thighs/soles) Each five punishments are modified by a (un)lucky card drawn random by the player. If she gives up before completing the fifth round, she goes home empty handed.

Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cards of pain pt.6

carolina

Raven Rocket Returns!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Raven Rocket
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Electro Clamp ,Pain ,slim ,Dominatrix ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Electric Dildo

The hot and horny Raven Rocket returns to Electrosluts for more more lesbian electrosex action! Cherry Torn dominates her with electro predicament bondage, electrified dildo fucking, wired tit clamps, tons of pussy licking, finger banging, face sitting, and the cattle prod!!!

Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Raven Rocket Returns!

Seal Evey Kristal

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal

See our petgirl Evey Kristal as a seal.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 100.6 MB

Download Seal Evey Kristal

carolina

Tyler file part 2

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Tyler file part 2

Ariel's complicated challenge

Ariel will start standing up. If we manage to get her on her knees with increasing shock levels, she will have to handcuff herself behind her back and then try to escape while getting even stronger shocks. Did she make it?

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 943.8 MB

Download Ariel's complicated challenge

carolina

Aubrey - the chastity belt

Sure you can come tie me up again, said Aubrey, 'but I am locked in this chastity belt because of my home deal for ChastityBabes, is that a problem?'. Of course not! We would gladly come to your home to tie you up and have you walk around in ropes! Aubrey is stunning, anytime we can put ropes on her, we will! She is also available for custom shoots, if you want to really challenge her!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps

File size: 424.9 MB

Download Aubrey - the chastity belt

Bad Dolly gets shocked

This cute girl from the UK volunteered to test our shock collar. Well. at first. Once it was locked on and she had a few shocks, she wanted it off, but we kept shocking her all the way up to level 12. She hates us now.

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps

File size: 467.1 MB

Download Bad Dolly gets shocked

carolina

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors