Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Neophobia Episode 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode 3

Submissed - Cindy Shine, Serenya Gomez - A discomfort situation

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm

Kobe Lee teased by hanging Hitachi while wax is dripped over her breasts in this TBC Classic video.

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Submissed - Cindy Shine, Serenya Gomez - A discomfort situation

carolina

Carly

Cast: Carly
Genres: Tens Unit ,Strap On ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Electric Dildo ,LezDom ,Anal ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment

Only one word sums up this shoot AMAZING. I brought Carly back and forth through the outer limits of pleasure and extreme pain, and she took it all with relish. Tied in a back breaking arch and given a zipper, then a painful suspension where if she put her feet down she recieved intense shocks and that was only the beginning.

Duration: 53:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 625.5 MB

Download Carly

Submissed - Ashley Ocean - Restrained and machine fucked

That comes with a side helping of orgasms right? I hope you know what you're in for little girl. It's a good thing you like bondage! It starts with a little struggling before Jim sticks a black ballgag in her mouth muffling.

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Submissed - Ashley Ocean - Restrained and machine fucked

carolina

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

Anal Audition: Sienna the shy whore

Cast: Sienna
Genres: bottom ,Anal Fingering ,Dildo ,Gaping ,natural boobs ,buttplug , ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Brunette

Sienna is so shy when she gets on set we are worried she will back out of the shoot when she sees how much water is is going to take up her ass. Well she really surprised us with her amazing ass & how much she can take up it. Watch as Sienna submits to the exposing bondage, the pressure of the water filling her belly & the clit wrenching vibrator pounding her pussy as she tries in vain to retain the water.
We all know it is a loosing battle & Sienna finds this out as she is unable to keep the soapy water from seeping from her tightly clenched asshole as she fends off orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 265.2 MB

Download Anal Audition: Sienna the shy whore

carolina

FancySteel - Celestial Fae, Quinn - The Training of two

Studio: FancySteel

The Training of 2 is the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy dogs and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

Download FancySteel - Celestial Fae, Quinn - The Training of two

Reward and punishment are synonymous when the goal is pleasing us

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Payton Bell
Genres: Domination ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,shaped ,Handler ,Fingering ,Submission

This is part 1 of 4 of November's live show with Chloe and Payton. The show starts off with the the usual warm up, the strap escape. Flexibility is an advantage and I like to use fear as a motivator. Either way, we all win. One is rewarded and the other punished.
After being worn out from the escape Payton gets the pleasure of enduring the squat position. She is locked into place, ankles, wrists and throat. A fucksall is added to the mix. Nipples being tugged by her toes and caned to our liking. Watch Payton sweat from holding the position while being vigorously fucked.

Duration: 40:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 903.6 MB

Download Reward and punishment are synonymous when the goal is pleasing us

carolina

The Cummings

Cast: Melody Cummings
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Melody Cummings is not new to bondage, but she's new to us. She doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself.
She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue.
Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Cummings

Submissed - Whitney Westgate - Puppy's dinner spanking

First The Pope fingers Victoria's pussy and then spanks her thighs. The Pope uses some slack from the rope to choke Victoria, leading to even more orgasms.

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Submissed - Whitney Westgate - Puppy's dinner spanking

carolina

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex to utter sexual destruction!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

Ass, mouth and pussy. Two dicks, three holes. Back and forth, sliding home balls deep wherever we feel like it. Relentless. Pounding. Without a hint of mercy. Only the blissful look of sexually abandon plastered across her face gives away just how much fun our sex slut Syren is having.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex to utter sexual destruction!

Rebel Rhyder - The Submissive Rebel

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Rebel claims that she's a rebel, but I think it's more possibly a case of aggressive masochism...the question is, is Rebel submissive? She does very well to obey me and endures hard impact on her tits and ass...she allows and encourages me to push her and test her...and she cums like a rabid whore when given the chance...Rebel is submissive when she is getting what she wants, and today, I didnt find anything that she didnt want

Duration: 41:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3540kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder - The Submissive Rebel

carolina

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Blonde Cunt Penny Pax Subjected to Brutal Bondage

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Pain ,Feet ,Clothespins ,Domination ,shaped ,Curvy ,Blonde ,Nipple Clamps ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage

Penny is a special girl. Girl next door appearance, amazing curvy body, huge natural tits, blonde hair and blue eyes, and entirely unassuming personality. until you get this bitch in bondage and start manipulating her to your whim. In the first scene, Penny starts with her legs bound to a pole with leather straps and her arms bound strappado style up a metal pole. Her pain tolerances are immediately tested - to the limit. Claire puts as many nipple clamps as she can find on Penny's sensitive breasts and then adds an astounding amount of weight. Penny takes it like a champ. Upping the ante, Claire takes Penny and folds her over the metal her thighs are attached to, pulling her arms strict, taut, and far from her body. In scene two penny is in a v shaped hogtie predicament. Her forward momentum pushes her onto a metal bar gag and her tits are bound tightly holding up her torso. Claire's interested in her tiny soft feet. Taking advantage of the position, we get to see just how much can be stuffed into her slut holes. In the final scene, Penny is inverted on the ladder. Her tits are tied with leather and greased up to a perfect shine. Claire decorates Penny's body with clothespins, layers it with pain, shows her affection with pushing Penny further down the cum rabbit hole.

Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Blonde Cunt Penny Pax Subjected to Brutal Bondage

carolina

Adrianna Nicole

Cast: Adrianna Nicole
Genres: Cattle Prod ,Facesitting ,christmas ,Kinky ,Electro Clamp ,Blonde ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit ,Tattoo ,Humiliation

Seven receives some very kinky toys and many orgams for Christmas. But being the naughty girl she is, she opened them early and has to pay the price.

Duration: 32:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download Adrianna Nicole

SlaveM New Excellent Hot Vip Gold Sweet Collection For You. Part 2.

Release Year: 2017

Busty doll hole stretched to the limit. Look and derive pleasure

Total size: 1.0 GB in 3 files.

Download SlaveM New Excellent Hot Vip Gold Sweet Collection For You. Part 2.

carolina

Pain slut, destroyed with pleasure

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: Pain Slut ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Pain ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Feet

Cheyenne Jewel prides herself on the amount of pain she can handle. She has trained her brain to enjoy the pain. Not so much with extreme orgasm overload however, not so much..
The shoot starts with The Williams beating Cheyenne's exposed ass and beating it well. She has given us permission to mark her soft skin so we comply. We soon move on to a cane and work up and down her sexy legs and spend a lot of time on her feet. With her big toes tied to the floor her feet are perfectly exposed for some abuse.
However the real fun is watching this pain slut become completely unglued when we make her cum over and over and over. The tears, the sweating, the begging, the screaming, more tears and begging. More brutal orgasms she can't control or stop. Fun times, fun times.

Duration: 20:09

File size: 450.9 MB

Download Pain slut, destroyed with pleasure

Dirty Business

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Alexa Grace ,Casey Calvert
Genres: Role Play ,Hair Pulling ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,bottom ,slim ,Latinx ,Tattoo

Beautiful brunette Casey Calvert is in over her head. Her boyfriend Tommy Pistol wants her to steal some business information from her employer. She is hesitant but after she has a great time sucking Tommy's cock she follows through until she is caught by her tall blond goddess of a coworker Alexa Grace. To gain her trust back Casey goes down on Alexa and eats her shaved pussy until she cums. After Alexa makes Casey call Tommy and tell him she's not going to steal for him anymore Tommy comes knocking on the door to get back what is his. He throws Alexa out of the house, ties Casey up in rope bondage and fucks her good while Alexa watches through the window outside. Tommy's cock is looking pretty appetizing to Alexa so she gets in on the action. A threesome ensues with pussy eating, ass licking, hair pulling, face sitting, rough blow jobs, fucking and flogging. After that both Casey and Alexa are tied up tight while Alexa and her small perky tits get off with the vibrator and Tommy fucks both of them back and forth. Alexa and her Hitachi are a sight to see as she can't stop cumming from all the action. Tommy fucks Casey in the ass and then makes both of the girls suck his dick until he gives these chicks a facial. Check out these two hot sexy gorgeous gals get cum drunk doing Dirty Business!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dirty Business

carolina

TheUpperFloor - Eager slut submits to nipple torture and orgasms

Studio: TheUpperFloor

Join Odile for a little one on one with The Pope. She is laid on her back and has her sensitive nipple stretched towards the ceiling as her pussy is stretched and worked. She is then put in a brutal back bend, has her face tightly wrapped in black, and is whipped mercilessly.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.9 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Eager slut submits to nipple torture and orgasms

TheTrainingOfO - The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

Studio: TheTrainingOfO

In day two of this slave trainee's four day program of discpipline, she is dragged back to the filthy sub basement of the Armory to complete her task. Two tons of stone and debris are much more difficult to move than for this would be sex slave first estimated.

Duration: 1:06:50

File size: 801.1 MB

Download TheTrainingOfO - The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

carolina

Brianna

Brianna has such big beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose. we now get to witness the hottest wettest and most excruiatingly painful episode of Galaxy's Pussy Torment series. clips, clamps, weights, electricity, scorching candle wax, tight bondage ropes cutting deeply into our slave girl's pink honey pot. My.... Brianna is such a lucky girl!

Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Brianna

TheUpperFloor - Jessie Cox, Kait Snow - Service Day

House slaves Jessie Cox and Kait Snow are played off against each other in a lesson about working together, composure, and grace.

Duration: 1:17:21

File size: 926.9 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Jessie Cox, Kait Snow - Service Day

carolina

The Anal Training of a Domestic MILF, Final Day

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Mr. Pete
Genres: MILF ,Female Slave ,Slave ,Oral Sex ,Gimp ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Handjob

Our sexy MILF slut has been training for three days to be the best domestic slut she can be. She wants to please, she wants to serve and she certainly has a voracious appetite for cock.
I start by having her polish the anal toys while humiliating herself by bouncing her fine fucking pussy on a hard rubber cock. I jam a polished plug up her ass, and order her to give the hard dick the best hand job of her life before taking it down her slutty throat.
We take a tour of the kitchen where the MILF slut is bent over the kitchen table and fucked ala the classic horny housewife fantasy.
When we finally get to the bedroom her asshole is begging to get fucked. But she should be more careful about what she begs for because that cock is more than she bargained for. That dick HURTS her ass, and she has to bite her lip, suck it up, and take it like a good little domestic cock slut. This ass fucking really puts our little tramp to the test. Does she pass?

Duration: 49:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4615kbps

Download The Anal Training of a Domestic MILF, Final Day

Submissed - Lilit Sweet - A solid hogtied

Lovely Angel Amour entertains Mr. Mack and has orgasms from nipple play and fingering.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

Download Submissed - Lilit Sweet - A solid hogtied

carolina

BondageCafe - Christina Carter

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

andy Moore returns, and finds herself roped tightly between two poles, in a lovely leather bolero straitjacket, with a vibrator tied between her legs. The expected struggling, squirming and coming ensues in short order.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3704kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 416.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter

Submissed - Sarah Simons -

She is an amazing pet who will join me again at this year's Fetishcon.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

Download Submissed - Sarah Simons -

carolina

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Leeches

Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Leeches

carolina

TheTrainingOfO - Aiden Starr and Beretta James

Studio: TheTrainingOfO

The Queen of sadistic torture has arrived to assist in finding 004's limits. 004 is inspected by Aiden and it's easy to see she admires 004's beauty. The one disadvantage to our trainee, is that Aiden will not be swayed by her beauty, and makes that clear instantly.

Duration: 1:02:00

File size: 744.8 MB

Download TheTrainingOfO - Aiden Starr and Beretta James

Submissed - Mia Malkova - Bedroom Captive

Busty beautiful bondage babe Nadia White is all over me before I tie her and give her the full Mr. Mack orgasm treatment.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

Download Submissed - Mia Malkova - Bedroom Captive

carolina

Audrey Hollander - Bitch Still Has It

Cast: Audrey Hollander
Genres: Handler ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Deprivation ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Fingering

Welcome tough and beautiful Audrey Hollander to the stage. Tenacious, flirty ginger gets it hard today on HogTied. First up she is bound in the same tie three ways. First standing, the hardest. We watch the sweat pour off of her body as she tries to maintain the incredibly challenging position. After amazing endurance, our ginger bitch is let down to the floor and given a predicament. For as long as she takes the vibrator is as long as she has to endure an incredibly brutal suspension.
Second, Audrey is bound in sensory deprivation with a gag, panty hose, and a cruel tape gag over the hose and gag. That however is the least of her worries. She is far more concerned with the of the bondage. Since she can't see, her precarious balance on the box elevates hear fear. Enter the flogger and the vibrator. Intense orgasms our worked from this ginger's cunt, every one intensifying her anxiety.
Finally, ginger cunt is bound in a straddle spread suspension. Claire goes after her with the tazapper relentlessly until Audrey pleads. This time there is no stopping the vibrator or the insane amount of orgasms this cum hungry whore has. Job well done Audrey. We'll see you again soon bitch.

Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Audrey Hollander - Bitch Still Has It

Aubrey - metal shock collar

The locking metal shock collar is very scary! Aubrey did very well in this challenge, but she needs more training to get to higher levels.

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

Download Aubrey - metal shock collar

carolina

TheUpperFloor - Jessie, Iona, Krysta Kaos, Kait Snow - Masters' Evening

Join the Upper Floor for a play party featuring some intimate D/s scenes and tight rope suspensions.

Duration: 1:11:09

File size: 852.7 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Jessie, Iona, Krysta Kaos, Kait Snow - Masters' Evening

Neophobia Episode 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: "Keep it hard. Don't let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker".

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Neophobia Episode 2

carolina

Kay Kardia London River

Cast: Kay Kardia and London River

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download Kay Kardia London River

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

Cast: Kay Kardia and London River

We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 2

carolina

Forced Entry Vol. 2

Lovely damsels in distress!! These teasing sluts will get your blood rising. They're in need of a stiff cock, a hard fuck, and a strong upper hand! Masked and clad in black latex, they're whipped against their will.on their knees.on their backs.getting exactly what they deserve and more!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1885kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download Forced Entry Vol. 2

Service Sessions: The Upper Floor Office

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: shaved ,slim ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Mask ,Bondage ,Threesome ,Slave ,Anal ,natural boobs

The Upper Floor needs an office is House slave Torn is charged with preparing the space.

Duration: 21:40

File size: 485.0 MB

Download Service Sessions: The Upper Floor Office

carolina

Ass fucking and cock sucking in public!

Cast: Cassie
Genres: Rough Sex ,black hair ,Submission ,Blowjob ,Public ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Domination ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment

Hungarian hottie, Cassie, has never been tied up or exposed in public. Today she will try both things at once, first having her elbows tied together behind her back while she is paraded through the streets like a trophy whore. And then getting fucked in her mouth, pussy, and ass by two men on the street. When they are done with her they leave her tied up next to the freeway with her tits out and two loads of cum on her face!

Duration: 49:08

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ass fucking and cock sucking in public!

Submissed - Jillian Janson - Tamed

Damn what a body. Making her cum hard after a long slow build up was a real treat!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Submissed - Jillian Janson - Tamed

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors