Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

carolina

Keep your tongue in my ass - Mel , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Monaliza is back for another amazing ass licking movie! We knows that she love to have a girl worshiping her butt, licking her asshole in a hot way, but for today she has a plus.

Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 973.8 MB

Download Keep your tongue in my ass - Mel , Monaliza

Milf of 45 years Cristal's First Facesitting FuckFace

Watch in this amazing movie, the sensual milf Cristal using all her ability to STIFLE and fuck the face of Bruninha. She loved her first experience to practice the facesitting fuckface, she had fun seeing Bruna in panic under her butt, trying to get some air. Cristal puts the sweaty pussy to scrub on Bruna's face, drilling Bruna's nose deeply into her pussy like a cock, keeping the slave without air for long minutes.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4021kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milf of 45 years Cristal's First Facesitting FuckFace

carolina

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel

One more move that you can't miss!!! in this super release, you can watch the top girl Aline Rios very excited, she decided to ride her slave's face in a very sexy way. She Stifles Mel with a facesitting not much aggressive but sensual. The girl of perfect body is scrubbing the wet pussy with Mel's nose drilled into until she have an orgasm.

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

Download Aline Rios's Perfect Sensual Face Fucking - Aline Rios , Mel

carolina

Natalia Forrest - not again

The girl who definitely hates the shock collar the most, Natalia Forrest, is back again! Maybe she really needed the money. Why would she do this if she hates it so much?

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - not again

Charlotte Sartre:

Charlotte's day begins with her tied with rope to a wooden column. Her hands are bound behind her back and rope cinches her at the waist. The Pope goes to work with his flogger and makes her skin nice and sensitive before he puts nipple clamps on her perfect tits. He vibes her sweet pussy and makes it even more sensitive before adding a brutal crotch rope with a twelve-pound bowling ball hanging it from it. Next, Charlotte is made to endure a brutal single point inverted suspension. Her arms are tied in a strappado that is tied to one of her ankles, while all of her weight hangs from a single point around her waist.

Duration: 1:03:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre:

carolina

Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.

Cast: Seda
Genres: Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Caning ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Flogging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission

Seda is started off on her back with neck and waist attached to the box by metal straps. Her arms and legs are wrapped together and locked spread open leaving her properly exposed. She takes a hard flogging to the pussy and thighs before I ram a cock in her ass.
Next, she is strung upside down by her arms and legs as I light her ass up with the flip nine. A dick and vibe is shoved into her abused pussy. She is caned all over. I cane her hard stomach while she cums. Then give her a pussy whipping she will never forget.
By now, Seda is worn the fuck out. So why not fuck her with a machine. She is restrained in doggy with her head tied in place. Unable to move I smack that ass red and fuck that pussy raw.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.

Veronika

Cast: Veronika
Genres: Submission ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Handler

How do you describe Veronika in one word? How about, primadonna spoiled manipulative princess brat. Okay, that's more like 5 words, but fitting. There is nothing more satisfying than teaching a spoiled princess some fun lessons in control. Lessons she will not soon forget.

Duration: 46:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 541.9 MB

Download Veronika

carolina

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Lost Bet Part I

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

Download Lost Bet Part I

carolina

Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Cast: Winter Sky
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

Wearing the clothes she walked in the door with, Winter is put into a tight metal strappado.
Legs spread, bent over, arms back. Poor Winter is helpless to prevent anything from happening to her. We strip her, her pussy, make her come over and over, and abuse her sensitive nipples.
These cute innocent local girls are so much fun.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Pony Ride: Jesse Pony

Jesse Pony is a dirty little slut who wants to suffer at the hands of The Pope. She wants to know what it's like to lose all control, and have an evil sadist have his way with her. Lucky for her, he was in the mood to break-in a new slut, and she was going to suffer, his way. Jesse relinquishes all control, being more than willing to suffer in pleasure and pain. Her day begins standing in the middle of the dungeon with her her arms box-tied, and an up-line tied off holding her in place. He inspects her body momentarily, and then gets to work on adding more rope to this progressive tie. First he takes a leg and pulls it up and away. Her other leg is secured to the opposite column to keep her legs spread. Throughout the progression, he takes moments to seduce her with his sadistic ways.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pony Ride: Jesse Pony

carolina

Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Dahlia Sky
Genres: bottom ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,slim ,Femdom ,Spanking ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,shaved

Dalia Sky enters Lea Lexis' sex toy store looking to spice things up and gets way more than she bargains for! Lea introduces Dahlia to an array of paddles and whips, an open hand spanking, metal and glass dildos, butt plug play, bondage, pussy licking, anal strap-on fucking and shared multiple orgasms!

Duration: 49:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Customer Service: Sex toy owner seduces hot blonde lesbian anal slut!

No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny

Cruelty is her last name, Chimeny really shows why she is here, she has no mercy when the subject is punish her slave. She is wearing a super tight shorts that she sits and Stifle Bruna in a very hard way, with much slaps and hair pulling. Shimeny is really burying Bruna's face into her buttocks, keeping Bruna's without breathe for long minutes. Now wihtout clothes, Chimeny keep the Stifle and fucking her face with intensity, Demeaning the defenceless girl that is crying and covering her face with orgams.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download No forgiveness - Bruna , Chimeny

carolina

Newbie Katrina Jade

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade

Carissa Montgomery

A massive dildo fills Brooklyn's cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.

Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Carissa Montgomery

carolina

Rigid Part One

Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating. Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks. She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.
Dana loves having collars on her while she works around the house. She loves the feeling of a boot pressing down on her. She wants to feel dirty and used and controlled, and so Damon is going to give her that until she cannot take it anymore.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 444.5 MB

Download Rigid Part One

Buried into Rafa's Giant pussy - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

Rafa zaqui is a crazy young girl of 18, she has a giant pussy and today she will use to Stifle a slave for her first time. Rafa did some movies and she loved the domination art, she has no mercy about her slaves. Wearing a tight jeans she sits and starts to STIFLE Juliana, pulling her hair to keep the face under her butt. Rafa continues to Stifle Juliana in a hard way, pressuring the pussy against the slave's face to not give space to breathe, Juliana is being weak and now Rafa start to play rubbing the pussy to fuck Ju's face for a delicious orgasm.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4023kbps

File size: 884.0 MB

Download Buried into Rafa's Giant pussy - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

carolina

Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn't resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though.

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

First Perfect Chimeny Ass Worship - Chimeny , Mel

Chimeny can resume the brazilian girl, brunette and with a big and rounded butt. Today she will have for her first time a submissive slave, ready for to do what she deserves. The brunette heard rumours about Mel and what her tongue is able to do. The goddess decided to experiment, she calls to Mel for her first ass worship. She is wearing a little skirt and Mel starts just smelling her ass by the clothes, MAKING the nose between Chimeny's buttocks to feel her ass smell. The goddess orders to Mel up the skirt and lick her tight pantie before to start the ass licking. Mel is doing her work very well as ever and we can see Chimeny's pussy very wet. The goddess keeps dominating Mel, putting the slave to suck her tits and pussy, licking inside her asshole very deep. To the end, Chimeny sits on Mel's tongue and shake the butt for a delicious orgasm.

Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4022kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download First Perfect Chimeny Ass Worship - Chimeny , Mel

carolina

Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she's not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Lucy Lauren - blackboard

This cute girl from the UK told us she was into kinky things. We told her she could make some money by doing the shock challenge. 'Never heard of that, but I will try it!', Lucy Lauren said. Well, it was a lot harder than she thought, she already felt a big sting at level one, enough to make her jump and giggle at the same time. When she was told to write 'I love shock collars' on the blackboard, her back was turned to us, but she was so afraid for that next shock. we made her jump quite a lot, it was so hard for her to finish her task! Then we took it up to level 17, at which point Lucy Lauren finally stopped giggling. She was close to tears, but she made it!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - blackboard

carolina

Surrender to Karina's butt - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Oh Mel, do you know how many people would like to be in your place now? You are a good lucky girl to can serve this very hot goddess. Karina is very excited and decided to put her submissive slave to lick her asshole, Mel loves to lick assholes and will make a good job in this amazing ass. Mel worships her pussy, tits and asshole, giving so much pleasure to karina that she had a delicious orgasm in her mouth.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4033kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Surrender to Karina's butt - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Milf Cristal playing with two little girls

The sexy woman of 45 years old will teach a new game to the girls, where they will play with smell of their bodies and much worship. There little girls will know how to suck and give pleasure for a horny woman, licking her pussy, breast and asshole.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Milf Cristal playing with two little girls

carolina

Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Cast: Mark Davis ,Destiny Deville
Genres: top ,Role Play ,other hair color ,PIV ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,big dick

Destiny Deville really enjoys being slapped and choked by Mark Davis. She is hogtied and sucks cock and then is made to cum with the magic wand. She is then fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.6 MB

Download Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

It takes five thick fire hoses to drench Simone Sonay's hot MILF cunt

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,John Strong ,Gage Sin ,Mr. Pete ,Simone Sonay ,Alex Legend
Genres: Stud ,Blowbang ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,fake boobs ,big dick ,muscular ,Tattoo

Simone Sonay gets her gang bang pleasures fulfilled by servicing five eager firefighters. These men have all the skills needed to handle this HOT MILF. Five cocks stuffed in every hole, double penetration, double vaginal, gorgeous Simone Sonay wants it all! These men leave her covered in cum and smiling for more.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download It takes five thick fire hoses to drench Simone Sonay's hot MILF cunt

carolina

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

2 Goddesses destroying Mel's face - Chimeny , Monaliza

Monaliza and Chimeny are not to joke, they want to give an unforgettable punishment to Mel and they will do that with a hard facesitting. The goddesses sits ans Stifle Mel without mercy, washing her face with spit and cover of hard slaps. Mel is in panic, she can't get out under these cruel girls that decided to rub the sweaty pussies and assholes on Mel's face.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

Download 2 Goddesses destroying Mel's face - Chimeny , Monaliza

carolina

Lost Hiker Part III

Johnny pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I should have known there was more to come when he untied my feet but kept my gag on. He usually takes my gag out first. He tie my hands together and Xxx me to follow him, deeper in the woods. We walked until he found a clearing and prompty made me sit on a towel. I tried looking cute but as always, it did me no good. Before long he had my hands tied behind my back and I was hogtied....in the woods. I couldnt struggle far without rolling off the beach towel and getting all dirty. Who wants to be tied, gagged, and dirty?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part III

Big Butt Face - Ridding Juliana , Karina Peliccer

Without doubts Karina has the most perfect butt from Brazil, and she knows exactly how to use this big butt. Today Juliana will feel the power of this giant ass on her face. Karina sits and Stifle Juliana without mercy, keeping the slave without air for several minutes. The pretty goddess can't hide the pleasure to ride her slave's face, scrubbing the stinky pussy on Ju's nose. Check out!!!

Duration: 38:28
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4022kbps

Download Big Butt Face - Ridding Juliana , Karina Peliccer

carolina

My Zen

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

Alana gave a show of sensuality putting two slaves to serve her so hot butt. She has a new slave Leticia and together with Bruna will give much pleasure to the goddess. In a perfect interaction with the slaves, the sensual Alana takes the slaves in a super ass worship, with much tits worship and pussy worship, giving to the girls a special gift, her pussy juice cummed.

Duration: 35:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

Download Two tongues in Alana's hot ass - Alana , Leticia , Mel

carolina

Turd Says Part Three

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Turd Says Part Three

Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Karina Peliccer has a very hot butt, perfect to Stifle her slaves. Today this goddess is excited for a facesitting session, she need to cum on her slave's face and she will do that. Mel is on the bed and can't get out of this giant butt. Kairna Stifles mel until she be weak, now the delicous girl start to ride Mel's face with sexy moviments, fucking the slave's face with so much pleasure, to the end, a delicious orgasm that will let you crazy!

Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4036kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

carolina

Sabrina Banks

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian fucking machine does the trick and more. She will be bound to it with tight rope as she gives her Mistress a deepthroat blowjob. You know Brooklyn only uses her own big black strapon dildo. She's quite good at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. Sabrina is left in her own spit and pussy juice, begging for more through her ball gag. She loves being a submissive slut!

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

Download Sabrina Banks

Fragments

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: Humiliation ,Brunette ,the pit ,Bondage ,Muscle ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,slim ,BDSM ,Nipple Clamps

Two new models, Hailey and Ariel, tender their flesh to be twisted, bound and tormented. New to bondage, Ariel hesitantly agrees to explore the subject. Her test begins with her head locked inside a steel sensory deprivation sphere. The heat of her breath adds to the pitch blackness inside to make the experience stifling as well as disorienting. She breathes a sigh of relief when the sphere is removed, thinking that her ordeal is over, but soon she finds herself bent over, her neck collared and chained to the floor. The muscles in her thighs begin to burn with exertion as she wonders what she has gotten herself into.
Hailey receives no leniency either. Soon after she arrives, she finds herself kneeling on the floor, her knees spread wide apart. Her neck and wrists are trapped in a spreader bar and her nose is clamped and attached to a weight in front of her, forcing her to keep her body in a humiliating squat while she is made to answer question after question. A short while later her body is stretched to the limit, pulled up by her wrists and balanced on her knees as she feels the lash of the single tail.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

Download Fragments

carolina

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Delicious 18yo Alessandra's Fist Ass Licking - Erika , Alessandra Carvalho

Alessandra is a super hot brunette from Rio de Janeiro... she loves beach, samba and sex... Today she will have her first ass worship experience with a submissive slave. She is very horny about Erika, that helps to she lose her ashamed and turns this ass worship session unforgettable. Alessandra puts the slave of green eyes to lick her asshole, tits and pussy in a very hot way until she cum. Perfect movie, you'll love!

Duration: 31:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 967.9 MB

Download Delicious 18yo Alessandra's Fist Ass Licking - Erika , Alessandra Carvalho

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos