Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Tiny shaved cutie bound tightly, and made to cum while in tip-toe suspension

Cast: Isis Love ,Sensi Pearl
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Domination ,top ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Submission ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays begins the month with part 1 of 4 of our July live show with hot-bodied co-top Isis Love and sexy contortionist Sensi Pearl.
We start out by binding her tightly into a strappado predicament which keeps her on her toes, and cut her clothes off. From there, we put suction on her nipples, and warm her up with some flogging.
Now it's time for some fun. We hoist Sensi's flexible leg up to head-height, her onto her other foot, and sexy co-top Isis Love vibrates her tight shaved pussy until she's begging for an orgasm. Then we show her our mean streak, lifting her back onto her toes while she cums, and finally we finish off this position with a brutal strappado suspension just from her elbows. This is the start of one sexy live show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Tiny shaved cutie bound tightly, and made to cum while in tip-toe suspension

Slut Slave Training, 1

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Slut Slave Training, 1

carolina

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

carolina

The Pear

PD will make this caged bird sing. claire is stuck in lockdown and her iron bonds are tormenting enough on their own. Having her cunt plugged surely does not make it any better. When PD lets her out of the cage, though, it is so she can serenade him with her screams. she sings when she is whipped, clamped and vibrated and her sexy song is beautiful.
Hooded, she is led out from her cage and bound into a new and more challenging position. she will be a good display piece for PD in the future. she follows commands, sings for him and stays for him; an excellent bondage slut.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 356.0 MB

Download The Pear

Sydney Hale

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale

carolina

Talia Monet

Cast: Talia Monet
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Fingering ,top ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs

Talia Monet is a well deserved, famous bondage model. Even famous models have fantasies, and a captivity fantasy was top on her list. We did our best to play out a classic captive scenario. She did her best to endure it. Her defiance is played out as she takes nipple torment and multiple orgasms. A fantasy for your approval.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Talia Monet

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

carolina

Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

carolina

Assylum - Bdsm slut Patient: Delirious Hunter

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Delirious is one of those hot BDSM sluts you see about town who is always looking for men to beat and use her. She's a hot blond with a nice, round.

Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6942kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Assylum - Bdsm slut Patient: Delirious Hunter

shy love and Penny Barber

Cast: shy love ,Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom ,multiple orgasms ,glasses ,Brunette ,toned ,Spanking ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,Pain ,Lesbian

Penny is a very cute natural looking girl who loves pain, multiple orgasms, anal sex, bondage and roleplay. In this scene, she goes to her supervisors office to ask for a raise. Shy Love is her beautiful and sadistic boss who wont give her a raise without sexually humiliating Penny. Featuring spanking, amazing ass licking, foot fucking, anal strap-on and more.

Duration: 25:56
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

Download shy love and Penny Barber

carolina

Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Cast: Chris Charming ,Dana Vespoli
Genres: Deepthroat ,switch ,brunet ,Athletic ,mixed ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Paddle ,slim

Dana takes punishment while hanging from her wrist and balancing on a block of wood. She is then led around like a and put in a cage where she must suck cock and get fucked. Finally. she is tied on top of the cage and fucked in the pussy and ass by Chris Charming.

Duration: 31:31

File size: 367.0 MB

Download Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Ami Emerson ,Isis Love

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the September live show that featured Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson and special guest co-top Isis Love.
Isis is bound to the wall, naked but for her boots. The other two are planted on the "V" shaped house. The sharp edge cuts into their shaved pussies, as we bind them and cage them down. We torment the two with clothes pins and floggers. As the edge gets more unbearable by the minute, we make the others watch Isis cum and squirt like a helpless slut. Just moments ago Isis was domming, and now she is cumming like a whore and helpless to stop it.
As the other two reach the limit of their endurance we rip the final zipper off Ami and make Isis squirt in a scream orgasm one more time and call it a day. 3 hours of continuous live BDSM play is exhausting for all.

Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jessie Cox, Ami Emerson, and Isis Love Part 4 of 4 of the September Live Feed

carolina

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

carolina

Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alana and Olivia arrive at a party and start to make out, getting into the mood of romance. Jennifer, the slave, hears the noise of these two and goes to the bedroom, disturbing the moment and criticizing their lesbianism. Do you think she will get away with it? Of course not! To make her even more disgusted and breathless, the two girls sit with their pussies in her face, making her disappear under their lower parts and even between their buttocks. Alana and Olivia rub themselves on Jennifer's face and leave her breathless for long seconds, without the chance to escape. They still pass baby oil over their bodies, to slide even more, generating more pleasure for their pussies and more stifling for Jennifer who is trapped between their legs. Wow!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4019kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Assylum - Booty Camp Patient: Milcah Halili

Milcah likes to be overwhelmed. So we took her to Booty Camp for some blowjob pushups, anal squats, and assorted asshole training. There was plenty of ass to mouth, and a nice big load all over her face.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Assylum - Booty Camp Patient: Milcah Halili

carolina

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

carolina

Summer School

Whitney Morgan and I end up in the same class in summer school. I am pretty sure the teacher, Johnny, is going to be in for quite the summer! No worries! He knows exactly what to do with giddy girls in school uniforms complete with knee high socks and keds. He all ties us in ball ties with rope on the floor and puts big thick tape gags over our mouths. This may keep us quiet long enough for him to be able to get a little bit of teaching done. And, we look way cuter this way!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download Summer School

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had ;) to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus

carolina

Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Cummie's assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can't take anymore.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Slip

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Slip

carolina

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship,multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Standing Pole Tie

Mina is bound tightly to a pole dancers pole wearing ballet boots, a sheer bodysuit and a leather corset. She has her elbows bound and secured to the pole along with her knees and ankles, and is tightly gagged with a 2 inch ballgag!

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6616kbps

File size: 756.3 MB

Download Standing Pole Tie

carolina

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Duration: 24:03

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

carolina

DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Cast: DragonLily ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Curvy ,Shrimping ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,toned

Audrey breaks in the very sexy Dragonlily at our Las Vegas Hotel suite. Her first time treated like a slave slut, she is spanked, tied with electro toy, whipped and cropped. The footworship scene is very erotic and strap-on sex in the hot tub ends this session with a big bang.

Duration: 30:12

File size: 351.6 MB

Download DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl

Cast: Tati Russo
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,smooth ,Fingering ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Feet ,Bondage

Tati Russo is a beautiful delicate flower of a girl with a tight body, wavy blond hair and sparkly blue eyes. She looks like she should be off frolicking in the sunshine on some green rolling hills, but instead she's here in the basement for her first Device Bondage shoot.
We take our cute new friend and chain her on top of a box with her legs spread wide like a whore. We flog her smooth pink pussy, rubber band her sensitive feet and clamp her tender puffy nipples. We tease Tati with the vibrator, then tie the nipple clamps to her toes and cane her all over her precious little body just to watch her squirm. She begs us to let her cum, so we rip an intense orgasm from her shaved cunt. After Tati cums, we keep the vibrator pushed onto that sensitive clit. Be careful what you ask for, Sweetie.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl

carolina

Spreader Bar Hogtie

Mina is looking hot in a slick black catsuit and is hogtied into a very strict predicament. Her legs are tied open to either end of a spreader bar, another spreader bar at a vertical T-intersection is tied securely to a crotch rope so it stays right between her legs. The result, a super stringent and deliciously awkward hogtie position from which there is no real comfort to be found. Her legs are up into the air, her elbows bound very tightly together, lifted and secured to the bar, and of course her ballgag also must be secured pulling her head backwards to top it all off. A great struggling video, she gets untied on screen so you can see her expression afterwards.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Spreader Bar Hogtie

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

carolina

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Duration: 17:36

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Diabolic Revelation

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: switch ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,slim ,Petite ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Feet ,Submission

We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it's sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it's capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore's pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Diabolic Revelation

carolina

Sparks

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks

SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex

Carter Cruise is a beautiful blonde that looks too wholesome to be into the kinky things that she is into. But behind that girl next girl facade beats the heart and loins of a sexual animal. She is here today to get tied up and ragdoll f"cked until her.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise

carolina

The Kitchen Bench

Mina is wearing gorgeous lingerie, and is tightly hogtied on the kitchen counter. I wanted an opportunity to test out our new vibrator wand called the Doxy. This thing is most definitely a hitachi ! She cant help herself and drools from her gag into a saucer so as not to make a mess of things after wave after wave of orgasms hit her.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Kitchen Bench

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

carolina

Serene Isley

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley

Short Breaths - Scarlet White, Felicia

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Scarlet arrives and catches slave Felicia lying on her bed, with dirty feet. Of course, the domme gets very irritated by what she sees and, without thinking twice, she climbs on the bed and sits on Felicia's face, making the girl disappear under her buttocks. Scarlet has no pity for the little slave and stifles her willingly, even rubbing her ass and pussy on her face until her nose is red and sore. With her breathing channels plugged, Felicia desperately tries to fetch air, her lungs collapsing, but the domme only allows her to breathe for a few seconds before sitting on her face again. Poor thing!

Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3977kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Short Breaths - Scarlet White, Felicia

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors