Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha
Video language: English

Petgirls Jane and Kasha in ponygirl training. This is part 1 of the movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

carolina

Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Literally. Naomi Denise's firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

carolina

Ass Lovers - Carolyne , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Monaliza and Caroline appears in many movies of ass licking here in newmfx. Hever dominating a slave with much sensuality, but today, they want for something different, they are excited and their pussies are wet, but they want to lick the asshole. Monaliza and Carolyne starts with some kisses, sucking their tits, pussy and finally worshiping the ass.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4032kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download Ass Lovers - Carolyne , Monaliza

Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

Ludmila arrives for one more ass licking movie, she is nympho and loves ass worship. Today she puts a tight jeans short, puts a dog-collar in her slave and gave her delicous asshole to worship. Ludmila is fully of pleasure, she is real excited and request some pussy and tits worship. Check out this hot goddess in action.

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

carolina

The Night Staff

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Nicotine
Genres: Oral Sex ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Spanking ,Forceps Clamps ,Pussy Eating ,Tens Unit ,EMS Pads ,Fetish ,Big Tits ,Kinky ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Submission ,Violet Wand ,Clover Clamps

When Nicotine's husband comes to visit her in the mental ward, he is distressed to hear that her condition hasn't improved at all. In fact, it seems to have gotten much worse as she tells him of her delusions of being abused and experimented on by the night staff of the hospital. Little does he know that his wife is not delusional at all, and as soon as he leaves she will fucked and tormented with all kinds of crazy electrical toys!!!

Duration: 57:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Night Staff

Purple Nightie

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

carolina

The Tax Bitch

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Ashley Fires
Genres: Sub ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Strap On ,BDSM ,switch

Tara Lynn Fox comes to audit Ashley Fires and finds herself tied up and dominated by a lesbian. Hot girl girl action with bondage, big strapon cocks, anal sex, ass worship and more.

Duration: 48:58

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tax Bitch

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

carolina

Uncle and Niece Ass Worship - Alana , Mel , Day Angel

The naughty Alana decided to show the pleasurable world for her Niece Angel. Alana call to the slave Mel to worship their assholes for her first time. Angel never had any interaction with girls, just with boys and her Niece need to help her. Mel lick their pussies and assholes while they are making a delcious lesbian interaction.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4032kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Uncle and Niece Ass Worship - Alana , Mel , Day Angel

Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

Sara is one special customer, fan of our movies and came to newmfx to have new sexual experiences, she is very naughty and love girls, mainly when they are submissive and naive. Her favorite fetish, ass licking, she loves to have one girl on knees licking her ass so, we have the chance to Sara participate of our movies putting Bruna to worship her asshole. The result, this amazing movie, Sara is a little shy in front of the cameras but you can't miss this giant and rounded asshole being fucked by Bruna's tongue.

Duration: 45:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4024kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

carolina

Assylum - Everything for Me pt. 2 Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Degrading anal sex, piss swapping, cum swapping, ass to other girl's mouth, lots and lots of face slapping, and rough domination -- that's what we have here. As in part 1, Nurse Holl provides harsh electrical punishments with the cattle prod to keep the girls in line.

Duration: 31:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7470kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Assylum - Everything for Me pt. 2 Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi

The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Three

Cast: Harmony ,Steve Holmes ,Casper Coxx
Genres: Oral Sex ,Collar ,Slave ,the pit ,big dick ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,Female Slave ,Brutal Punishment

Enforce our control over our trainee's hunger for humiliation and filthy sex by handing her over to a building janitor for a quickie while on he way to the set. Right in that filthy bathroom, order her to drop to her knees and suck him off like he was a leather Master, and thank him for the chance to take his come down her slut throat.
When she thinks the worst is over, detour again into the Pit Room where she is to punished for staying out past curfew, fucking in the park and acting like a drunken teenager.
Make her plead to be punished before stuffing her head into the locking underground pit to face her nightmares of claustrophobia while her ass is stripped by the cane in a brutal punishment scene. When she comes up she knows what is it like to be absolved through fear and pain.
Order her cleaned up, collared and dressed for her presentation to Mr. Holmes. Put her on best behavior and turn her over for BDSM use, hard ass, pussy and mouth fucking followed by some corner time to meditate on her slutty behavior.
Drag her to quarter and confront her with the shortcomings of her performance that day, and beat her ass while she recites each of them. Accept her thanks for the punishments, corrections and use, then assign her homewrok and send her away to prepare for her final day of training.

Duration: 1:00:01

Download The Training of Harmony Rose, Day Three

carolina

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Great Tape Bondage for Maidens Place

Cast: Maksim Kalahari, Maidens_Place
Genres: amateur, bdsm, bondage, hardcore, missionary, mouth gag, puffy nipples, rough sex, tape, tape bondage, tape gag, tattoo, trimmed

He gave her our room, but she has absolutely nothing to pay with. It was left behind the scenes when my friend offered her a universal way to pay us for our old room. At the very beginning, she looked very confused and confused.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Great Tape Bondage for Maidens Place

carolina

Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel

One of the best butt is back. Aline Rios came to newmfx for one more ass licking movie. Today Mel will use her hot tongue to fuck very deep this amazing asshole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

Download Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel

Nelly fiddled and shocked

Shocked in a RigidFiddle! We just had to try it. Nelly was our not so willing victim, but she agreed because the prize money is always a good incentive. Let's see if she can handle shocks in a fiddle!

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11689kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download Nelly fiddled and shocked

carolina

Hardcore Anal Bondage: Jodi Taylor Day Two

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Jodi Taylor, Seth Gamble
Genres: ball gag, bondage, gag, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Training of O delivers the hottest girls in the business getting fucked in heavy bondage. Jodi Taylor is a beautiful girl next door face with an ass that just won´t quit. Jodi is tied and fucked in the ass in several positions that show off her best assets. She loves the big ball gag stuffing her pretty mouth. Big beautiful nipples top her perfect all natural tits, and when the clips go on her tender nipples it drives her crazy. This is full of hard anal, pussy pounding, ass jiggling bondage sex.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hardcore Anal Bondage: Jodi Taylor Day Two

Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

Today Carolyns's dream came true, she has not one but two hot ass slave to worship her delicious asshole. The goddess puts Mel and Ju to lick her ass and pussy, getting so much horny and wet. The girls really fucked Carolyne in a very hot way, sucking her body with desire. Check out!

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 981.0 MB

Download Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

carolina

Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

Carol is very excited today, searching for pleasurable moments, she decided to put Bruna to worship her asshole, surprising us today mixing some spit DEMEAN into this ass worship session. Stuffed with ass smelling, breasts worship, pussy worship, ass licking and spit Demean, all with a soft domination style... exciting and hot, you will love this movie!

Duration: 38:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Carol's Ass worship and Spit Demean - Bruna , Carol Castro

Two goddesses washing a slave's face

Watch these cruel girls having some fun practicing a delicious face ride. Nara Lemos and Chris Castelary giving no chance to Juliana take some air, sitting.

Duration: 42:05
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4025kbps

Download Two goddesses washing a slave's face

carolina

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

carolina

Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Well, who should Johnny find wandering the halls of the hotel at FetishCon, but the super cute, sexy Captive Chrissy Marie? Johnny is excited when he realizes that all he has to do to make his fantasy come true is coax her back into our room down the hall, and then he can have me and Chrissy tied up together. And, that is exactly what he does. Once he has her in our room, he makes sure to tie her up first in her cute little black and white flowered sundress and high heels. As, he is feeling a little sinister today, he decides to provide us with some predicament bondage. Johnny ties her arms behind her back at the elbows and wrists and then strapados her arms to a rope hanging in front of the curtain. He plucks a thick white cleave gag in her mouth, so all she can make out are whimpers. Then, he grabs me in my paisley lavender sundress and silver high heels (I come pretty willingly, because I am all too happy to be tied up with Chrissy) and ties me the same way to the other end of the rope. We hop around as we despair over our predicament together, but there is no way to get away. Oh what will we do.....

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps

File size: 123.0 MB

Download Tied Up With Chrissy Marrie

Tiffany - many shocks

Tiffany!! She is such a trooper. Not even knowing the details about the shock collar challenge, she signed up and calmly waited for things to start. She has a very strong muscular response to the shocks, so even though she tries to play it cool, you can see her tense up a lot. Especially when the power is turned up!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 825.3 MB

Download Tiffany - many shocks

carolina

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

I love it when my guy asks me to put pantyhose on. Not only on my legs but as a top as well. The silky smoothness of the pantyhose fees so good against my skin. But I never know what he has planned for me when he asks me to wear pantyhose. I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I didn't see the suitcase of rope. Instead was a hardware bag full of duct tape. He ripped open one of the rolls and started working the duct tape around my upper body securing my arms behind my back. He even had the nerve to duct tape my hands so I couldn't try and pick at it. The duct eventually made its way down my legs. I was turning into a duct tape mummy! The sassiness was on full load so that was shut down every so quickly with some stuffing of some panties and a brand new ace bandage. Apparently this new one was quite a bit longer than the previous bandages. Extra bandage around my head meant less flow to the brain and was making me quite light headed. I was not pleased! I tried to tear apart the duct tape with the strength that I could muster up but the duct tape was for sure stronger than me. Finally not wanting to leave me little piggly wiggly toes unattended, my guy wrapped them in electrical tape. So I lay there in my duct tape and pantyhose completely fucked!

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Pantyhose & Duct Tape!

carolina

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha

Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.

Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2

Training an Obedient, Squirting Whore

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Zoe Parker, Tommy Pistol
Genres: squirting, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Zoey Parker wants to be an Obedient Whore for Tommy Pistol. Zoey submits her submissive, shaved pussy to her slave trainer and begs to learn at the tip of his hard dick.

Duration: 53:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Training an Obedient, Squirting Whore

carolina

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely

90-pound Luna's ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps

Download Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely

carolina

Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps

Download Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Service Day: Toilet Duty

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Lilla Katt ,Sophie Monroe
Genres: Role Play ,shaved ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,master ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,The Pope ,Bondage

To drive the point home The Pope brings house slaves robot and katt into the bathroom to get back to basics. The girls have toilet brushes strapped to their heads and do an honest day's work.

Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Service Day: Toilet Duty

carolina

Ariel X - Extreme Bondage, Brutal Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

Cast: Ariel X ,The Pope
Genres: toned ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Squirting ,brunet ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,big dick ,Crotch Rope ,Brunette

Ariel returns after almost three years and she proves that it was well worth the wait. We begin with her in a brutal stress position that puts her toned body to the test. She is tied in a squatting position with her neck tied up to keep her from cheating her way through the scene.
That is followed up with an even more intense predicament. She is made to stand on her toes with her arms back making her arch her amazing body. A crotch rope is added along with nipple clamps. The cane is introduced and Ariel finds out that there are more than the normal places that can be caned to inflict suffering.
Next we put her in a side hogtie suspension that puts her on display. Her legs are tied open to ensure full pussy and ass penetration. After a several grueling minutes of torment, her pussy and ass get stuffed full of a massive dildo. Her pussy starts to show signs of enjoyment by squirting like a cock hungry slut.
In the final scene Ariel is on her back and her legs spread as wide as we can stretch them. The fucking begins and this time Ariel can't help but squirt all over the room. Her squirting becomes so powerful that she begins to squirt herself in the face.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ariel X - Extreme Bondage, Brutal Torment, and Squirting Orgasms!!!

Trunk

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

Download Trunk

carolina

Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

Release Year: 2016
Cast: JoJo Kiss, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, slave, bdsm, kinky, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, teacher

JoJo Kiss is a brand new, eighteen year old beauty that comes to Training of O to learn more about BDSM and sex. JoJo begs to come while nipple clamps pull on her tightly tied all natural tits, and her sadistic slave trainers teachers her the Rules.When Bill Bailey begins to work her tight little pussy, JoJo struggles to open up enough to let him in but Bill is persistent, and soon enough he is pounding her tight pussy into convulsive, kinky orgasms that JoJo Kiss will not soon forget.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

Dont miss in this new hot movie, Monaliza more sensual than never using her favorite slave for a super ass worship. Wearing a little black skirt, Monaliza is very sensual.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

carolina

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Curvy ,natural boobs ,Humiliation

Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to HogTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors