Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Body Play

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play

College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
Cast: Roxanne Rae, The Pope
Genres: bondage, nipple clamps, pain, pain slut, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag

Roxanne is a little brat that loves to provoke The Pope, yet is willing to take every ounce of sadistic torment that he throws back at her. She knows that every taunt is just more fuel to the fire, and she keeps adding to it. Nipple clamps are ripped from her breasts, her body is fully assaulted with every implement that he decides to torment her with, and he pussy drips with her slutty juices from her punishment.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

carolina

Heels Hang

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Heels Hang

Anal Bitch

Cast: Small Hands, Abella Danger
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex

Small Hands does yard work for Abella Danger´s big rich ass and he´s sick of her attitude so something sinister is brewing. She walks around her property naked in high heels marveling at her hot body and tanning her perky tits in the So Cal sun. In the midst of trying to steal her expensive jewelry Abella walks in unexpectedly and throws him for a loop. Small hands does what he does best and takes control of the situation. He takes her down to the ground, ties her to the bed and stuffs a ball gag in her mouth. She cant go anywhere and Hands can do whatever he wants. While he throat fucks Abella with his substantial cock he teases and taunts her with nipple clamps and punishes her with the flogger and cane. Abella takes his dick deep into her throat and gives him a hot blowjob while he punishes her with the flogger and cane. Then Small Hands ties Abella to the bed posts and leans her over so her back is arched and her big curvy ass is up in the air ready to fuck. Flogging, spanking and choking Small Hands fucks all of Abella´s slutty hi-falutin´ holes in this position. First he tears into her wet, wanton pussy and then fucks her ass like a good man and then back again. To top it off he fucks her little mouth again to clean off his fat cock. And finally Abella is spread eagle laying on the bed tied up tight and ready for more. Hands disciplines her with the flogger cuz this insatiable anal bitch is a pain slut. She loves a good beating and a pounding and that´s just what she gets. Slowly but surely Small Hands pinches clothes pins all around Abella´s tender breasts creating a zipper soon to relentlessly torn off in the midst of an orgasm. He overwhelms her with his huge cock then her pussy ass pussy ass, then the beloved Hitachi while he pounds her ass out until he busts a move on the zipper and takes this Anal Bitch on the ride of her life. To show her thanks Abella blows Small Hands cock until he cums all over her face and leaves her there marinating in his jizz. Anal Bitch gets attitude adjustment.

Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Bitch

carolina

Red Headed Slut is Bound, Tormented, Double Penetrated and Made to Cum

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: ball gag, bdsm, bondage, clothespins, Corporal Punishment, domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, humiliation, nipple clamps, pain, pain slut

It´s been a long time since The Pope got to torment Penny Pax, but the wait is over. The time is now and she is going to be subjected the most brutal bondage and torment that she has ever experienced. Her huge natural tits are covered in clothespins and a smile comes across her slutty face showing her excitement. She is willing to give in to all of her masochistic desires today, and The Pope is exactly the right person to let take control of her helpless body. She gets bent over and a full assault of her flesh begins. Her pale skin glows red from the wartenburg wheel being drug across her flesh, and she purrs like the pain slut that she is. Her pussy and ass get penetrated and this slut screams in ecstasy as the nipple clamps swing back and forth from her tits. Next we roll her over on her back and spread her legs as wide as they will possible go. Her feet are caned until she begs for it to stop, then her pussy is once again to fill the building with screaming orgasms.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red Headed Slut is Bound, Tormented, Double Penetrated and Made to Cum

Renovator Becomes Submissive Anal Whore

Cast: Helena Locke, Kacie Castle
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation

Professional renovator Kacie Castle shows up to her next project - Domina Helena Locke's ! Domina Helena wants her dungeon to be perfect and puts Kacie through a session of her own devising to make sure the unexperienced Kacie gains a full understanding of what goes on in a dungeon. Kacie proves that she is eager to please and obeys Helena's instructions to the letter. She sucks on Helena's leather clad fingers and licks Helena's thigh high leather boots. Helena turns up the ante, and puts clover clamps on Kacie's nipples, before having Kacie over her lap for a good old fashioned spanking! Kacie loves the pain and moans with every spank. Helena knows what this little slut needs and treats Kacie to an intense and orgasm filled finger-banging. Once Kacie's pussy is nice and wet, Helena tastes her renovator's sweet juices. Next, Kacie is suspended upside down in rope bondage. Helena flogs Kacie's cunt as Kacie struggles in bondage. Now Kacie must prove her worth by worshipping Helena's pussy and ass. Kacie hungrily licks all Helena gives her and is rewarded by her Mistress' juicy ass bouncing up and down on her face. Then Helena fucks Kacie's pussy with a dick-on-a-stick while Kacie begs to come. Once Helena finally gives her permission, Kacie can't stop coming as Helena continues to stuff her pussy full of dick. Finally, Helena decides it's time to fuck Kacie with her big strap-on cock. Kacie sucks and gags on Helena's cock, getting it all wet for her holes. First Helena stretches out Kacie's pussy even more. Kacie loves getting pounded from behind, and soon enough Helena turns her attention to Kacie's sluttiest hole - her asshole. She stretches Kacie's ass open on her thick cock, and Kacie goes crazy. This submissive slut loves getting fucked in her ass! Helena flips Kacie on her back and continues fucking her ass as Kacie comes over and over again. Now that her lesson is complete, Kacie is ready to renovate!

Duration: 52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Renovator Becomes Submissive Anal Whore

carolina

Puppet

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: bondage, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Veruca James is my little bondage puppet. I take her out of her box and play with her all day long. But I am rough with my toys. I like to them, slap them around, dangle them from strings, and do dirty things to their private parts. Poor Veruca suffers my ministrations so beautifully, that one might think she likes it.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Puppet

Reflections

From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cry.

Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Reflections

carolina

Red Baby Doll Nightie

Johnny found a red baby doll nightie that is just like my black and white ones that he loves so much. So, he insisted that I get it, and wear it, and model it for you....Sneaky Johnny! Always coming up with a way to work bondage into everything. :) When it comes in the mail, he has me put it on for him with matching satin panties, garter belt and stockings. mmmmmm....Not bad....Then, he has me stand over in the corner and raise my arms above my head, so he can imagine what I'd look like trussed up in this delightful ensemble. He goes from imagining to actually tying me up in a nanosecond, and then puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, I am so not complaining that he decides to sweeten my predicament. He has me hop up on the bed and then fastens my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder. Finally, I get to hop on top of my liberator-hitachi cushion and ride it to ecstacy! I think I let Johnny buy me a few more outfits if this is the outcome!

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2110kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Red Baby Doll Nightie

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

carolina

Secret Submissive: Chanel Preston, Ella Nova and Christy Love

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chanel Preston, Ella Nova, Christy Love
Genres: BDSM

A battle for domination ends in an epic squirt storm! Ella Nova and Christy Love are two expert dominatrices awaiting a new male client. But they're caught off-guard when the gorgeous Chanel Preston enters their dungeon instead. Chanel waves a big wad of cash in front of them, instructing the beautiful women that she wants them to battle among themselves, so she can to see who the secret submissive is. Ella balks, since she's the domme in charge, but Christy's excited, since the idea of topping her mouthy boss tickles her. Neither wants to submit, but they also don't want to miss out on a big payday, so they agree to battle it out. First, Ella must get on all fours. Christy spits in her face, then sits on her face, demanding her boss taste her sweet wet pussy, and threatens to cum all over her. When it's Ella's turn, she makes Christy lick her black high heels, including the filthy soles. Christy groans and gags, but she can't hide her excitement since her pussy is so damn wet. Ella pushes her toes into Christy's mouth. She knows she has her co-conspirator right where she wants her, as she puts a vibrator on Christy's pussy. As hard as Christy tries, she can't help but cum all over Ella's cunt. Chanel's excited, but she's not going to hand over her cash that easily. She wants to personally test both women. Ella and Christy find themselves with red ball gags in their mouths, holding buckets while sitting on vibrators. How long can they hold their arms outstretched while Chanel adds rocks to their buckets? Cold hard cash smells good to these sluts, so they refuse to drop their buckets even when Chanel hits them with a flogger. The vibrators feels so good on their pussies, they can't help to grind on them, but no one is allowed to cum until they ask for permission. Chanel releases the gags so she can hear the loser beg to cum. Ella nearly drops the bucket once she's hit with the zapper. She begs to cum but she only gets more of the electric current. She's finally allowed to cum when Christy drops her bucket. She won't get any money but Chanel promises Christy she will go home with a couple of stretched out holes. Chanel fucks little Chrisy's wet and ready pussy as Ella sits on the loser's face. Christy is persistently humiliated as she confesses her secret submissive desires. Ella fucks her ass with a strap-on cock, while Chanel has free access to her pussy and fingers Christy into an epic category 5 hurricane of squirt that drenches everyone.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Secret Submissive: Chanel Preston, Ella Nova and Christy Love

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps

carolina

Charlotte's Caught in a Web of Bondage and Tormented

Cast: Charlotte Cross, The Pope
Genres: big tits, bondage, predicament bondage, The Pope, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Charlotte has one of the most amazing all natural bodies to ever set foot on our sets. She loves bondage as much as she loves suffering for The Pope. She is put in predicament bondage, suspensions, and tormented to the edge of breaking. She holds on and gets through the torment to get the ultimate prize, which is mind blowing orgasms.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

Download Charlotte's Caught in a Web of Bondage and Tormented

Helena Locke Punishes A Distracted Christy Love

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Helena Locke, Christy Love
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Discipline, Dominatrix, dungeon

Hot and sexy dungeon assistant Christy Love was busy cleaning the dungeon when she got hot and wet with the site of leather and latex. She gets so turned on she could not resist but to play with her pussy. Domina Helena Locke walks in and catches slave Christy playing with herself instead of cleaning her erotic dungeon. She has no choice but to punish her. Helena demands she gets on her knees and prepare for a dose of corporal punishment. She makes Christy lick her latex boots, then her sexy toes. Then she bends Christy over and spanks her sexy hot ass as she pulls on her latex dress making her pussy wet. She then clamps her luscious nipples so she can have something to pull on as the hot and sexy Christy Love worships her feet. Domina Helena then sits on her face and makes Christy lick her sexy latex skirt. Domina Helena then pulls up her skirt, revealing her nice sexy round ass. She rides Christy's tongue until she cums all over her face. She still has to teach this sexy slave who is in charge, so Christy is tied up and suspended in mid air with her pussy and feet exposed. Domina Helena begins to crop her feet and works her way up to her pussy. After punishing her pussy, Domina Helena then pulls out the vibrator and makes Christy cum hard until she squirts, leaving a big wet mess on the floor. Helena then gives Christy one last dose of punishment with her big strap-on dildo. She fucks Christy doggy style nice and hard as Christy vibrates her pussy. Then Christy rides her big dildo until she orgasms hard. Helena then drips her spit into Christy's gagged mouth for her final payment of punishment.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Helena Locke Punishes A Distracted Christy Love

carolina

Phoenix Marie and Her Big Tits are Captured in Bondage and Tormented

Cast: The Pope, Phoenix Marie
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Phoenix is a personal friend of The Pope´s and she is willing to let him do things to her that no ones in the entire world is allowed to do. She loves being helpless in strict bondage, but that is where it ends. She does not like to be spanked, vibed, or tormented in any way; this is where things get interesting. Knowing that she doesn´t like these activities, she signed up to work with one of the most sadistic heathens in the industry. We begin with her locked away in a steel cage writhing around in her sexual desires. Phoenix is here to let all of the demons out and can´t wait for The Pope to get her tied up and have his way with her. She is tied in a standing position and then the bondage is manipulated to put her in a stressful predicament position to ensure her suffering. Clothespins are applied to all of the sensitive spots just to put a smile on everyone´s face. Next we put her in the air in a signature suspension of The Pope´s hat has her whore legs spread wide open and available for whatever he wants. After more torment, he administers more orgasms that have her begging for it to stop. In the final scene she is on her back with her legs spread as much as possible for full access to her pride and joy; her beloved pussy. The Pope torments her feet with brutal bastinado before having his way with her pussy for the final orgasms.

Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

Download Phoenix Marie and Her Big Tits are Captured in Bondage and Tormented

The Perfect Gift

Cast: Marica Hase, Lauren Phillips, Ramon Nomar
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment

Cute and sexy Marica Hase is The Perfect Gift for big tits Lauren Phillips and fat cock Ramon Nomar.Lauren is stressed out from doing all the housework at their new ranch. She just wants a little help around the place so Ramon has a little surprise for his curvaceous wife: A petite and willing Asian slave girl for this kinky couple to indulge their whims and fantasies. Ramon reveals this hot little package hanging from a tree in a fetching rope suspension. Lauren is excited to have a servant of her very own and is anxious to get started having her dirty way so she starts with the flogger while Ramon gets his cock sucked and fucks Marica´s pussy. Then Lauren peels off her sexy little jumper to unveil her big perky tits and makes Marica lick her pussy. The fun has just beg...Next Marica the slave girl is chained up in the corner with leather collar and a ball gag. Lauren is decked out in a tight black latex corset with thigh high stockings and high heels, she has two tasks for Marica to complete: first clean the floor and then clean her pussy! She throws a towel to her willing servant and makes her scrub the floor on her hands and knees. Marica´s back is arched and her ass high in the air while she performs her cleaning duties. Lauren can´t wait any longer to get some attention on that horny pussy, she puts one leg up on the counter, spreads her legs wide and and sets Marica to task on licking her pussy until she cums.Later Lauren finds Marica sucking Ramons dick while hes watching tv and disciplines her for not following orders. She bends Marica over the couch and spanks her little ass and thighs until they turn bright red. Ramon takes charge and tells the girls to take position. Lauren on the floor on her back with legs spread eagle and Marica chained and collared next to her. He punishes them with the flogger and reminds them they are there to serve him! Then he fucks Lauren in the ass while Marica eats her pussy and cleans Ramons cock back and forth until Lauren is begging to cum. All day long Ramon ties the girls up in different hot positions and fucks them with his huge cock and a double dildo until finally both girls face each other and play with their pussies until they cum and Ramon shoots his load all over both of them.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Perfect Gift

carolina

Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth

Spanking superstar Kailee makes her hardcore debut!
Seth is annoyed with his beautiful girlfriend Kailee for flirting with other boys at the party they have just returned home from. He accuses her of disrespecting him and tells her that she needs a good spanking. Protesting her innocence, Kailee is swept across Seth's lap in her smart cocktail dress and immediately feels the impact of her sweetheart's severe hand on her bottom through the satin of her skirt. That skirt is soon pushed up to reveal Kailee's luscious backside, clad in a pair of black panties. Seth scolds and spanks Kailee hard, fully expressing his indignation at her flighty behavior.
Next Kailee's panties come down to expose her lush seat, tapering down to long shapely legs and elegant feet in sexy high heels. The tall, slim, stunning brunette is a leg and bottom man's dream with the face of a young Venus, a delicately sculpted, budding bosom and ravishingly ample behind.
Kailee takes her spanking sullenly, with pouts and frowns and then with squeals and cries. Seth is unmoved by her excuses and plays the jealous boyfriend to the hilt, belaboring her bottom smartly until she understands that she needs to give in and admit she was wrong before she can be forgiven.
After about twenty minutes of relentless hand spanking and leather paddling with a very solid paddle, Kailee finally apologizes for her slutty behavior and promises to be a good girl, her bottom much the rosier.
Their reconciliation is both romantic and erotic as hugs and kisses lead to oral sex and passionate love making. Kailee gets down on her knees to blow her guy and his meaty member feels the good of her skillful sucking and feathering tongue. Several classic positions of penetration follow, including doggy style and then with Kailee sitting on her lover's manly organ and riding it like a carousel pony. The hard cock in tight pussy action is explicit and lovely Kailee is fully nude from her perky breasts to her pinkened cheeks throughout the love scene, which concludes in mutual satisfaction.
Finally, to assert his ultimate control over his girl, Seth administers an additional, major, fully-nude spanking to Kailee, post orgasm.
Kailee is one of the most popular spanking models in the world. She wanted to make her hardcore sex and spanking debut for Shadow Lane with her real life boyfriend and that appealed to us. (It also surprised us, because Kailee has traditionally been a fairly modest performer, the butt-plug scene in "Ashley Pratt Is a Brat" being as far as she had ever gone before.)
Kailee and Seth proposed they become our "alt." (Alternative) spanking couple, as opposed to our traditional romance of discipline couple, to give their scene a different twist and one that was uniquely their own. The current generation of young spanking enthusiasts may look a little different than the baby boomers, but the attitude is basically the same, boyfriend knows best and girlfriend gets spanked. (Though Seth does divert to take Kailee by the hair, which is pretty hot.)
At 24 and 23, Kailee and Seth are the consummate young fetish couple, who play at B&D because they're into it. The loving making in this video is warm and real, with genuine hugs and kisses to sweetly counterbalance the hardcore pistoning. Gen Y embraces extremes, expressing its passion through physical means; spanking fits right into its radical mystique as does hard-hitting sex.
This serious discipline drama contains full nudity, hard, bare-bottom spanking, leather paddling, oral sex, explicit intercourse in classic sexual positions and a rousing hand spanking finale.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

Download Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth

HardTied Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Veruca James The Good Little Slave

carolina

Crimson Ninja

Cast: Crimson Ninja
Genres: Bondage ,Feet ,Weights ,black hair ,Nipple Clamps ,Asian ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Mask

Who is the Ninja, why does she wear a mask, and why isshe here? The Ninja is this year?s overall UltimateSurrender Champion. She wears a mask because she doesn'twant friends, family, and fellow students to find outthat she likes wrestling girls and fucking them afterdefeating them. Ninja is here doing Hogtied becausewhen she lost last year?s Championship, her opponentbound her and her to cum and Ninja Loved it!Since that moment she has had an overwhelming desireto be bound helpless and controlled. Her bondagefantasies have almost become an obsession. Well, howcould I say no to an amazingly hot girl that wanted toexperience Hogtied, mask or not? So welcome the Ninjato her first real BDSM experience with a category 5suspension and many, many orgasms

Duration: 56:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 652.5 MB

Download Crimson Ninja

Slave Girl Vol. 2

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Vol. 2

carolina

Super Slut is Subjected to Brutal Torment and Bondage!

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, The Pope
Genres: bondage, flogging, pain, punching, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration, belly punching

Gabby is back and looking hot as fuck! She is put straight into bondage and made helpless for the rest of the day. we showcase her amazing body in several different ways, but make sure to exploit her weaknesses all day. She is subjected to bastinado, punching, pussy torment, flogging, and clamps. Every hole is fucked hard and she begs for more; torment , pleasure, and pain.

Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Super Slut is Subjected to Brutal Torment and Bondage!

Sarah Shevon

Mistress Missogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web. She explains that device bondage gives you the feeling of being completely trapped, with no room to move or even wiggle. Mistress MISSogyny demonstrates her prowess at lesbian device bondage, locking Sarah in position, arched backwards and unable to move her legs or her arms. There, Missogyny toys with her, spanking her pussy, tormenting her nipples and prying her mouth open with a modified spider gag. Sarah struggles and tries to comply with her mistresss wishes, but MISSogyny is still not satisfied with her performance. She thrusts her magic wand vibrator against her slaves pussy to overwhelm her with orgasmic pleasure while pain shoots throughout the rest of her body.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Sarah Shevon

carolina

Tied Up and Stranded

Cast: Demi Sutra, Mr. Pete
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, choking, Corporal Punishment, crop, domination, gag, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, Rough Sex, straight, submission, Vaginal Penetration

When Mr Pete finds sexy Demi Sutra Tied up and Stranded in the woods he draws her into a world of drug smuggling, BDSM and hardcore sex. Pete is searching for something his friend Ivan supposedly left for him in a secret spot, but instead finds a beautiful damsel in distress, gagged and chained to a tree screaming for help. Adorned with long curly locks, tight cutoffs and rope binding her crotch, she is a sight for sore eyes. Mr Pete recognizes her as Ivan´s girlfriend and decides to use her for his own sordid affairs. Even though she isn´t happy about being tied up out in the middle of nowhere, she is a horny slut who is more than willing to give Mr Pete what he wants in order to be free. He takes her gag out and she begs for his cock in her mouth. Mr Petes thick dick plunges deep down Demi´s throat turning her into a choking, slobbering mess. When he almost leaves her behind she begs him to take her with him and so he does--maybe she can help him with his dirty dealings. But first let´s play! Mr Pete ties Demi up bent over a table with one leg down and one leg up spreading her pussy for easy access. He whips her with the flogger on her firm ass and thighs and teases her with his tongue until she begs him to fuck her. Mr Pete fills her wet and ready pussy right up with cock and takes her on an exhilarating ride to pound town. She can hardly contain herself with all this good fucking she squirts and cums all over Pete´s capable cock. Then, tied up on her back with wrists tied to ankles, Mr Pete excites her with the crop and flogger and fingers her pussy till she squirts again. Now she´s ready for more of that delicious dick, cuz she just can´t get enough. Mr Pete slides his cock inside Demi´s slutty little pussy and grabs the rope strapped on her chest for leverage. Her sexy natural tits bounce back and forth while he vibes her pussy and fucks her until she begs to cum, and ohhh she cums hard, causing Mr Pete to lose it and shoot his hot jizz all over Demi´s satisfied pussy.

Duration: 46:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Tied Up and Stranded

Ebony Bondage Princess Captured and Tormented!!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Chanell Heart, The Pope
Genres: bondage, The Pope, Ebony, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering

Chanell doesn´t hide her desires to be bound and dominated by me. She gets weak in the knees when she talks about it, and there´s a certain glimmer in her eyes whenever it comes up. She is a true bondage model in every part of the definition. She embraces this and her pussy gets wet at the thought of suffering. She is put in grueling positions then tormented to her breaking point. I make sure to abuse her as much as she is willing to endure, then I fuck her holes, especially her throat, until they are used up. That ass is mine and she knows it!!

Duration: 52:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

Download Ebony Bondage Princess Captured and Tormented!!

carolina

Anal Revenge - Charles Dera, Penny Pax

Cast: Charles Dera, Penny Pax
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation

When Charles Dera´s ex wife, Penny Pax, uploads compromising pictures of Charles to her social media account, Charles is fired for violation of his employer´s moral turpitude clause. When Charles confronts Penny, her silly game is turned into a much more serious BDSM and hard anal encounter. It´s all about Charles today. Penny fucked him over so he´s going to fuck her up!--in all the best ways.Penny knew what she was doing when she posted those pictures online--Charles would get mad as hell and come to her house and teach her a lesson with a good hard fucking! He ties Penny up tight, pulls her panties down and fucks her wet and ready pussy while her huge tits bounce around. But Charles is extra aggressive with Penny and she´s not so sure she likes it. He got fired from his job so he is not playing around with this horny bitch. He stuffs his cock in Penny´s mouth and throat fucks her until she is covered in spit and begging him to be gentle. But that ain´t gonna happen cuz she´s gonna learn a lesson by the time he is through with her. Tied up in doggie Charles punishes Penny with the crop and then the flogger--he whips her ass and thighs until they are burning bright pink. Charles fucks her slutty pussy some more until she cums real good. Finally Penny is on her back with legs spread wide open for easy access. Trapped in what looks like a spider´s web rope bondage Charles stuffs Penny´s asshole with a butt-plug cuz he´s getting her ready for some serious anal action. First he fucks her puffy cunt and makes her promise that she is now reformed. Then he pounds Penny´s ass like there is no tomorrow. The hitachi comes out and vibes her clit while she´s getting her ass worked over. Penny is moaning and screaming in pleasure until Charles shoots his fat load all over her pussy. Revenge accomplished.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

Download Anal Revenge - Charles Dera, Penny Pax

Fresh Meat: Aria Lee

Cast: Aria Lee ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Foot Torment ,big dick ,The Pope ,Fingering ,Leather ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

Aria is brand new to Kink, and we wanted her to feel welcome, so we booked her for a Hogtied shoot with The Pope; that seemed like the right thing to do. She is very nervous and a little hesitant to explore this part of her sexuality, but she knows she is in good hands and decides to go forth. She begins with her hands above her head and in the middle of the room all alone. The Pope enters and shows her pussy some attention so that she relaxes a little bit. Next, he turns her flesh to a bright red with his leather floggers. Her lower lip quivers as she is introduced to new sensations that somehow are making her pussy wet. Aria is then made to orgasm uncontrollably until he has had his fill. The second scene begins, and we have Aria on her back with her legs spread. She is subjected to some foot torment before he switches gears and introduces her to heavy breath control with orgasms. She continues to quiver any time The Pope is close to her, but she also smiles as he has his way with her. She is not quite sure how to act during the shoot, because she is overly stimulated and terrified of what may happen next. The third scene begins with Aria's ass in the air. She is flogged and spanked more before he fucks her throat, and then shoves it into her pussy. Aria is so stimulated that she can no longer take getting her pussy fucked, so she is finger blasted and vibed into non-stop orgasms for the remainder of the shoot.

Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

Download Fresh Meat: Aria Lee

carolina

Reign Of Humiliation

Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.

Format: real
Duration: 54:18
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 304.6 MB

Download Reign Of Humiliation

PKFStudios - Natalie Knight - Allison's Exit Interview Part 1

Studio: PKFStudios
Genres: Bdsm

Two gangsters, Aaron and Rock, are trying to figure out which one of their girls is a rat. They decide to bring them in for a little interrogation to see who has been squealing to the cops. They bring in pretty blonde Allison blonde and gagged. Rock shoves a pistol in Allison's mouth and demands answers. She pleads and cries hysterically.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download PKFStudios - Natalie Knight - Allison's Exit Interview Part 1

carolina

Headshot Horror: Alina Lopez exploited!

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alina Lopez
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blowjob, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Creampie, Crop, Domination, Drool, Facefucking, Flogging, Humiliation

Aspiring actress Alina Lopez is excited to get headshots done by industry professional Tommy Pistol. To alleviate some of the cost, she agrees to a work trade in which she models with some of Tommy´s sex products. She arrives ready to shoot and in no time, Tommy is snapping pictures of Alina with various sex toys. When Tommy pressures Alina to strip down to her bra and panties, Alina is unsure but willing to do what it takes to get a recommendation from the famous Mr. Pistol. But when he pushes her too far, she begins gathering her things to leave--until Tommy tells her that he´ll post her sexy photos on social media for the whole world to see unless she finishes the shoot. Alina acquiesces and soon finds herself tied up with her nipples clamped and gagged at the mercy of a crazed and horny photographer. Tommy tastes Alina´s drool and flogs her back as she screams out. He feels her up, spits on her face, slaps her, and tells her to suck his dick. Alina has no choice but to take his cock in her mouth. Displeased with Alina´s lackluster cock sucking, Tommy takes control. He holds her hair and fucks her face hard, making this young fresh-faced model a sloppy messy slut. Alina chokes on Tommy´s cock and cries out as spanks her ass, and flogs and crops her legs and her sweet pussy. She screams as Tommy plays with her cunt before sticking his fingers into her mouth. Next, Alina is tied in the splits position, with her ass exposed and open. Tommy flogs her and sinks his hard cock into her pussy. Alina cries out as he pummels her pussy, getting deeper and deeper with each stroke. Finally, Alina is tied on her back with her holes exposed. She moans out as Tommy ruthlessly fucks her cunt. Tommy tells her to ask him to cum in her pussy and she obeys. Tommy cums in Alina´s cunt and digs a finger in to push it all out and make her taste it. He grabs his camera for the final shots of the day and tells her to smile as he clicks the shutter.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

Download Headshot Horror: Alina Lopez exploited!

Sarah Shevon Tied Up Punished and made to Cum

Mistress Missogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Tied Up Punished and made to Cum

carolina

Anal Alimony

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alana Cruise
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, Zapper, Stockings

When Tommy´s ex wife, Alana Cruise buys Tommy´s house out from under him she tries to blackmail him into getting back together again. But Alana is the worst mistake he ever made so he looses it and grudge fucks his ex wife into submission to reclaim his home.First Alana makes Tommy "lick it like you used to". On the couch legs spread wide Tommy licks and fingers his ex-wife´s pretty pussy until she is writhing and moaning like old times. He knows just what she likes so he ties her up with rope and punishes her with the flogger demanding that she back off and leave him alone with the one piece of property has has left to his name. Alana begs him to fuck her so he stuffs her full of his hard cock and then lets her clean it with a deep messy throat fuckin´. Then on all fours in doggie Alana is tied up tight with her sexy thigh high stockings still on, ass in the air she sucks Tommy´s cock and then gets a good work out in both her slutty holes. And for the grand finale Alana is on her back legs spread open, Tommy goes right in to fuck her pussy, torments her with the zapper, squeezes her perky tits, chokes her and then gives her ass a proper pounding until she is loosing her mind with orgasms. Then with the lease in her mouth he fucks her some more in reverse cowgirl and shoots his load all over her face.

Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anal Alimony

Tough Lez Babes Initiate Mia Li

Cast: Cherry Torn, Mia Little, Lily Lane
Genres: Anal, Asian, Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting

The lesbian revolution is cumming! Party members Cherry Torn and Lily Lane are looking to recruit new members to join them in subverting the masses. Will good girl videographer Mia Li pass their tests and prove she can be bad? Cherry and Lily strip Mia of her clothes and get her on her hands and knees. Lily and Cherry take turns spanking Mia's round perky ass before tying her up. Mia is spanked, flogged, and cropped all over her toned athletic body as Lily and Cherry test her limits. Then they open up Mia's tight wet pussy with fingers and a dick-on-a-stick. Mia cums hard and then her hungry cunt swallows Lily's whole fist! Pussy stretched open around that fist, Mia cums hard again to the satisfaction of Cherry and Lily. Next, these ladies teach Mia survival skills incase she gets thrown in the slammer. Handcuffed and trapped between these two fierce dommes, Mia executes every order perfectly. She licks Cherry's pussy and gets fucked by Lily's huge strap-on cock. After Cherry cums on Mia's face, it's Lily's turn. Mia flips over and services Lily with her eager tongue as Cherry finger-bangs Mia's pussy. Mia is tireless as she works to service Lily's beautiful cunt. Lily cums on Mia's face just as Mia cums from overstimulation. Finally, both ladies focus their attention on Mia for the final test. Cherry pushes a metal butt plug into Mia's ass and Lily decorates her breasts and cunt with closepins. Mia cums hard with her pussy stretched open by closepins and a hard metal plug in her ass. It looks like Mia can be a bad girl after all.

Duration: 51:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

Download Tough Lez Babes Initiate Mia Li

carolina

Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 7 Catherine

Roxanne Rae is Back to Suffer for The Pope

Cast: The Pope, Roxanne Rae
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Roxanne is one of the top slaves around here and The Pope loves to use her as much as he can. She is tough as hell and loves to suffer at his sadistic hand. We begin with her in a predicament tie that has her hands behind her back and pulled high into a strappado. Her legs are bound in a lotus position and it´s clear this slut isn´t going anywhere. Now that she is helpless the torment begins with extreme breath control, face slapping, and to finish nipple clamps tied to her toes. Every sensation she experiences going forward will directly effect her nipple torment. Next she is in another predicament position, but this time she is face down and allowing her ass and feet to be tormented. She is caned and abused before her mouth and pussy get fucked hard like the slut that she is. There is a massive metal pussy hook shoved in her pussy and tied to her hair, then she is made to cum even more. In the final scene she is subjected to floggers, crops, and a cat-o-nine before we get to witness some of the most extreme breath control we´ve ever seen. The fear the takes over Roxanne as The Pope controls every breath she takes, is easil

Duration: 53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

Download Roxanne Rae is Back to Suffer for The Pope

carolina

The Trash Baby

Cast: Mona Wales, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering

Crazed, hot Mona Wales finds sexy trash-baby Rocky Emerson smoking in the back alley of a club, just looking for trouble. And trouble she finds. Mona gets right to it; taking Rocky's last cigarette for herself while inspecting her tight little body. She quickly brings her to her knees and sits on her like a pony. Mona humiliates her by using her mouth as an ashtray while slapping her perfect ass. Rocky begs for more as Mona flogs her relentlessly. She is then flipped over and instructed to rub her pussy while her tits and thighs are flogged. The second scene opens up on Rocky suspended in bondage hanging upside down with a dildo gag ready and waiting. Mona lays on the filthy alley floor getting deeply fucked by Rocky's dildo'ed face. Once she comes she rips the dildo gag off so that Rocky can lick her cunt and asshole clean. Mona crops Rocky's belly, breasts, ass and thighs before she licks and fingers her hungry hole, making her come over and over again, upside down while pressing the hitachi on her engorged little clit. Mona's strap on dick then impales Rocky's wet pussy as Mona rubs her clit with one hand and tugs on the string of a zipper with the other. Rocky is writhing between pain and pleasure, completely under Mona's spell. Right as she screams out that she is coming Mona pulls the clothes pins off all at once. She is then flipped over and made to lick the dirty alley floor as she is ass fucked with a vengeance. Once Mona is through, Rocky is thrown in the trash can where she belongs, given only a vibrator to help endure the brutal foot caning Mona doles out. Rocky is made to proclaim her love for being trash and left out in the alley, as Mona struts back inside, satisfied, to resume her night of clubbing.

Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download The Trash Baby

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4

carolina

Hot Brunette in Orgasm Predicaments

Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Freya French
Genres: bondage, brunette, crotch rope, whipping, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Sexy little rope slut Freya French loves getting spanked, stretched in tight ropes, crotch ropes, pussy whipping, clit torment and endless orgasms.

Duration: 55:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

Download Hot Brunette in Orgasm Predicaments

Lotus Lain Lures Violet Monroe To Her Lusty Lesbian Lair

Cast: Violet Monroe, Lotus Lain
Genres: BDSM, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering

An ad for a role-playing gamer's group has led Violet Monroe to a seemingly abandoned warehouse, where she's in for a big bait-and-switch. Violet's tied up, gagged, and put face-down on the floor by a sadistic Lotus Lain, who can't wait to play some games with her new friend. Lotus cuts away Violet's clothes, exposing her pussy and nipples. She plays with her tight butthole, and envisions that it's speaking to her, demanding to be penetrated. Lotus is ready to oblige, and she promises Violet that every bit of her will be played with. Violet tries to resist but it's futile, and besides, Lotus likes to see her struggle. Excited by Violet's attempts to get free, she flips her over and plays with her pussy with a vibrator, confusing Violet with sensations of both pain and pleasure. But before the pleasure continues, Lotus has even more pain planned. Violet is then bound in an extreme arch backbreaker position. Lotus makes her lick her pussy, all while grinding her crotch in Violet's face. Of course by this point the lust and hunger have overtaken Violet, who tongues Lotus' sweet pussy with a fervor. Violet then has to endure nipple clamps, face slapping, wicker sticks, and Lotus maliciously flogging her perfect, fuckable ass. Violet's cries turn Lotus on, and she demands Violet thank her with her mouth. Lotus spreads her luscious ass cheeks and orders Violet to fuck her ass with her tongue, which she does with unexpected delight. Next Violet is placed in a bolero straight jacket, face-down, ass-up, with her meaty flesh exposed and vulnerable to Lotus' sadistic whims. Lotus spanks her and paddles her until her ass is red. In fact, Lotus is so turned on she can't help but get down and tongue Violet's puckered asshole herself. Now the captive begins to openly beg for more. Violet wants her captor to fuck both her holes, which Lotus does immediately. Lotus slams her strap-on cock hard into Violet's wet pussy, then trains her sights on Violet's ass. She flips Violet over on her
back, legs-up. Violet is bound by a strait jacket, and she can only ride the Lotus train to orgasm. Lotus drills her ass with the strap-on while giving just a little and letting Violet get off with a vibrator. But she doesn't get it alone. Lotus straddles Violet so they can share it, and cum together.

Duration: 47:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

Download Lotus Lain Lures Violet Monroe To Her Lusty Lesbian Lair

carolina

The Legend & The Groupie

Cast: Small Hands, Kendra Spade
Genres: BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Role Play, Rope Bondage

Rock legend Small Hands is hanging out backstage warming up for his show when fangirl groupie Kendra Spade blows her way in. Annoying and naive this little perky slut is begging for attention. Sign my tits please, play with my pussy. Small Hands has seen it all is just annoyed by this amateur, until she pulls out her nipple clamps. This gets Small hand´s sick and devious mind excited. He pulls out the handcuffs and asks if Kendra is ready to play. This brunette has no idea what she is getting herself into. Fully cuffed and her nipples clamped, she is made to perform a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Small Hands continues to play his guitar as she bobs up and down on his hard cock. Flipping her over and fully restraining her in rope bondage, Kendra Spade takes the flogger to her ass before Small Hands pounds the fuck out of her. She screams as he delivers a brutal fucking and she cums on his cock. He flips her ass into the air and bounds her in bondage again. This time he wants that tight asshole. Kendra begs to please him as she takes his cock up her ass. A brutal deep hard anal fucking gets her to orgasm. She wants to be fucked in all her holes as Small Hands goes back and forth between tight pussy and tighter asshole. He even gets her to jerk him off with the soles of her feet. Finally Small Hands covers her in cum before he gets ready for his live show.

Duration: 55:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

Download The Legend & The Groupie

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors