BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Ashley Graham - DoubleD pt.2

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD pt.2

Shoulda Stayed Home, Part 3

Gullable Tati Russo has now been released by the Goddess...she took her punishment and Im sure there is more in store for her, but now Soma takes Audrey alone...and Audrey has allready been through the wringer...but in Goddess's eyes she deserves no less...in fact, she gets a bit more...heat on the feet...tickling torment...pussy clamps...by the end, Audrey is who she should have started out being...or remembered to be...which is nothing more than the property of the Goddess.

Format: m4v
Duration: 6:16
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 73.8 MB

Download Shoulda Stayed Home, Part 3

sandra70

Rachel vs. Her Overconfidence

Looking to make some extra cash Rachel accepts a self-bondage challenge from a friend. On the surface, it seems easy enough. Nipple clamps are tied to the foot of the bed while her hands are handcuffed behind her. The catch is she has to tie a weight to her cuffs and push it off the bed. If she can pull the weight back up and release her nipple clamps she wins. Unfortunately for Rachel, her adventure was doomed from the start with the weight catching on the bed frame. Her misfortune continues until she must take drastic measures to free herself.

Duration: 13:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

Download Rachel vs. Her Overconfidence

21sextreme - My name is Master

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Margarita
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big butt, brunette, one on one
Video language: English

Frank is an expert when it comes to breaking in cocky bitches, and he is very good in teaching them some humility and submission. It doesn´t work differently with Margarita either, who seems to be a fast learner, but not fast enough to avoid punishment. The first step is to learn who is the Master, then everything else follow.

Duration: 46:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - My name is Master

sandra70

21sextreme - Honey Demon's Dirty Fantasy

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Honey Demon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, teen, black hair, one on one, dildo

Honey Demon was always obsessed to rough sex. She loves it when the man treats her like a whore in the bed and often fantasizes about being taken by someone. This time we will let you peek in one of her dreams while she´s home alone fucking with a dildo! And you can be sure that this slut´s mind is dirty as hell and thinks about being bonded and fucked hard by some guy...

Duration: 36:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 776.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Honey Demon's Dirty Fantasy

Emily vs. Her Nagging Distraction

Was I going to let Emily have some quality time with the magicwand? Sure, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her either. Rigging her up in rope and perching her on the padded horse the perfect distraction came to mind. Tying a rope around her neck and tying it off to a 15-pound weight. The perfect amount to be annoying. Given how Emily struggles to get her orgasm, it seems to have worked.

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 202.9 MB

Download Emily vs. Her Nagging Distraction

sandra70

Ariel Anderssen - A Bad Romance Epic, Complete Edit

Release Year: 2021

Ariel Anderssen - A pretty girl with her hands and feet tied is tortured. The guy ties her up, undresses her and does whatever he wants!

Duration: 53:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3999kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ariel Anderssen - A Bad Romance Epic, Complete Edit

21sextreme - Sex slave: Stephanie

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Mya Diamond, Stephanie Sierra
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, brunette, latex n leather

La Belle Dame Sans Merci ties her new victim to a tall foot stool, that gives her freedom to reach her victim´s most intimate parts without any efforts. This is exactly what she wants, because she´s ready to give an unforgettable treatment to tiny teen Stephanie!

Duration: 44:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 680.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Stephanie

sandra70

Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

Release Year: 2023

She wears a red ballgag and we get a nice close-up of her crotchrope. She uses those big, sad brown eyes to their fullest but this has no effect on her heartless captor.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5715kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download Frightened Captive Tries to Escape - Lorelei

The Camp - The Right Attitude

It happens that sometimes we lose control, direction, turning into a social menace. Random outbursts, whining are both symptoms of this state of mind, and Szilvia Lauren exhibits them both. Luckily for her, there is a place where professionals can deal with an issue like this with discipline, teaching her humility and showing her the right attitude.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 278.9 MB

Download The Camp - The Right Attitude

sandra70

318 Audition - part 1

Studio: InfernalRestraints

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 318 Audition - part 1

411, Tyler Scot File - part 2

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download 411, Tyler Scot File - part 2

sandra70

KidnapHer Volume 23

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.

Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 23

Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin

Cast: Jasmin
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Dr Lomp is again after testing two submissive girls through a same scenario, where one of the girls is an experienced one, Jasmin, and the other is just a fresher, Diana. Both girls will face similar punishments, and he will monitor the difference between the pain reaction of two slaves. The first shooting of the serial will be with Jasmin, the rural slut. The experienced master will test her obedience and loyalty for him, by giving her embarrassing commands and during the girl's performance, he will whip her unbearably. Poor Jasmin will try to survive the scene while she counts down the moments of this rough session. Watch the movie and feel Jasmin crying in front of yourself.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Difference of pain Reaction - Jasmin

sandra70

Rachel vs. Extra Security

Rachel is an old pro when it comes to Locktober so this year she wanted to go big. Instead of one month she wanted to go a lot longer. To make sure there is no cheating, she gave the keys to me. Part of the agreement is to do inspections once a month in a manner of my choosing. So held up by a thick collar, her arms in a reverse prayer, and legs spread wide I felt she was secure enough to open the belt. That was until I noticed tool marks around the keyhole. Clearly she's trying to get the belt open. Knowing how important it was for her not to cheat there is only one option. Mixing a strong epoxy I spread it inside and around the lock before securing it again. Rachel tries to resist, but it's no use. Once the epoxy dries her belt will become permanent.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps

File size: 271.1 MB

Download Rachel vs. Extra Security

Rachel vs. An Inch Too Far

Sure, with her legs bound tightly together and her arms in a strict reverse prayer Rachel isn't going far. When it comes to bondage the idea of good enough is rarely satisfactory. With a few more ropes her hair and toes are secured to the floor reducing her mobility from 5% to zero. That doesn't stop Rachel from trying through we both know the effort won't pay off. I will admit that giving her a fighting chance to get free does make it a bit more interesting. So placing a bell inches from her face all she had to do is ring it. In her current state, it won't be easy, then again, she doesn't have much choice if she wasn't out.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps

File size: 461.0 MB

Download Rachel vs. An Inch Too Far

sandra70

Joy vs. Her Tightening Hogtie

Joy was destined to be hogtied but the question remained, how tight? As Joy struggles and anticipates what comes next she hears the sound of a motor. Soon after her legs are drawn back forcing her into a tighter hogtie. Struggling as hard as she can, Joy is no match for the device. At the flick of a switch her hogtie is tightened and loosened. Drool starts to pool under her gag adding to her helplessness. Now a new question arises, how long should we keep her like this?

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Joy vs. Her Tightening Hogtie

Captured Alisha Adams

Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured Alisha Adams

sandra70

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

21sextreme - Nasty Prank

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sofie
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette

Poor little Sofie. She came to us, asking for a chance to perform and we directed her to Mistress Mandy´s lair. Are we nasty? Maybe, but it was tremendous fun to see the gorgeous domme controlling and fucking the redhead, while she was begging for mercy but and getting none. Join us in our kinky prank and enjoy Sofie´s domination.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Nasty Prank

sandra70

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

Sapphire and Cherry Blush

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Sapphire and Cherry Blush

sandra70

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Sarah Jane Ceylon Air Chair

Sarah Jane is back for a hot, orgasmic ride on the Air Chair! She was mounted on the front of Gord's truck last time, and so she's never "had" the chair before... She's bound to love this one, because every girl that has ever ridden it loves it and needs to be pryed away from it! Feast your eyes...

Duration: 8:51
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 152.4 MB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon Air Chair

sandra70

Katie Thornton - Gigant Tits Training

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Hucows
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: BDSM, domination, huge breast, training machine, bondage, big tits

Katie's udders are huge and full, she is our most developed HuCow! But her nipples are very small compared to her massive udders. She will need a lot of specific training to her teats to elongate. The best way to do that is the electronic breast training machine with some glass cups to stretch her nipples to 3 or 4 times their original size. The shape of the cups make sure the effect lasts very long, and with enough training sessions on her teats, we should be able to reach a perfect nipple size to milk her better on the goat milker or red cow milker.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14788kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.9 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Gigant Tits Training

Jane vs. Electron Fun

While I'm certain that Jane would have been fine with being tied up with a vibrating wand all day she needed a little variety. I felt she needed something to keep her on her toes. A copper bar under her butt should have the desired effect. She's a tough girl so it took setting the power to 70% to get her moving. After some endurance trials, I eventually left it on random. Every few seconds Jane is compelled to try to avoid the copper bar. If only her handcuffs and collar weren't holding her down.

Duration: 14:16

File size: 288.2 MB

Download Jane vs. Electron Fun

sandra70

21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mandy Bright, Oliva
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, brunette

Check out this dominating bitch Mandy Bright as she ties up Oliva to let her wild and perverted sexual desires take over as she touches Oliva all over, licks her wet cunt, and has her suck on a huge dildo she later inserts into Oliva´s juicy pussy. Click here to see all the bondage fun...

Duration: 36:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 769.5 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mighty Mistress Mandy Bright

Paige Richards meets Gord and Petra

After much soul searching and trepidation about being able to sustain Gordian bondage, Paige Richards finally took the plunge. We felt it was only fair to match her with another of the best of the best, and fortunately Petra was available. Today we are testing out the new portable Pony Trainer rig. The old one (set in the concrete of Gord Mansion) is a bit difficult to transport to new venues when we want to show off our stable of Pony Girls. So we built this portable one, and Paige and Petra are our test ponies.

Duration: 16:44
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps

File size: 293.6 MB

Download Paige Richards meets Gord and Petra

sandra70

Ashley Graham - DoubleD pt.1

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD pt.1

21sextreme -I'm your boss!

Cast: Melon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, black hair, one on one

Melon doesn´t seem to take her situation serious enough. Well, not until Gerry Taylor, her master and boss, gets a bit rougher. Soon the girl learns that slaps are not that sweet to get, she realizes that spanking can hurt, and she soon finds out that she loves to be used, exploited and fucked like a bitch she is.

Duration: 36:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download 21sextreme -I'm your boss!

sandra70

21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne

Cast: Nikky Thorne
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

Oh my god! Antonio must have gone crazy to do such a thing to a girl! Nikky was bound completely; she couldn´t use any of her body parts but her mouth... She didn´t have a chance to escape from the ropes Antonio put around her, but a he started playing with her she just started liking it very much, and after a while she didn´t even try to make herself free! Click on them to see a wild BDSM gallery!

Duration: 50:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Nikky Thorne

Sarah Jane Ceylon

The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor. Reflected in each puddle are legs trembling with fatigue, attached to cute heels with panties pulled down around the ankles.
For the final act, Tracey and Sarah demonstrate their oral skills on each other. We leave it to you, dear viewer, to judge respective cunnilingus techniques.

Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon

sandra70

Rose vs. First Impressions

It's always fun to see someone's first reaction to being tied up. That mix of apprehension and excitement, knowing that she will soon be completely helpless. After she requests rope bondage, I decide on a simple box tie, nice and tight of course. With her arms and legs welded together, she knows there is no hope for escape now. Still, Rose tries her best and tosses herself around, but she cannot get a single knot to loosen. Despite her already being good and helpless, a final rope is added, bringing her onto her knees and swinging from the ceiling.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps

File size: 234.7 MB

Download Rose vs. First Impressions

Sage vs. Orgasm Lockdown

The four-chain lockdown is a unique experience, especially when paired with a trainer gag. No matter which direction she pulls a chain is pulling her back. To ensure maximum frustration, Sage's wrists are handcuffed to the front of her collar. Try as she might her fingers can't quite reach the bucks in straps behind her head. All she can do is enjoy herself as the magic wand between her legs buzzes on high.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 291.8 MB

Download Sage vs. Orgasm Lockdown

sandra70

Classic Sinderellas Revenge

It's the whore next door getting what she deserves! They're tied in unforgiving position and punished for their bad behavior.

Duration: 59:18
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1657kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Classic Sinderellas Revenge

She needs more slut training

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat,

Nikki Bell, one She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. Nikki Bell thought simple chains and cuffs were difficult.

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download She needs more slut training

sandra70

Shes So Anal

Lorelie, Marilyn, Justine and Nicole are in some of the hottest, nastiest scenes you will ever see. Sex, anal torments, pain, pleasure, orgasm, sex machines and more. These girls are very hot and very real. This DVD is an hour and forty minutes of non stop action. No plot, no story.

Duration: 1:39:29
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Shes So Anal

Joy vs. Sage's Sabotage

Having a roommate that's also into bondage is usually a good thing. Borrowing toys without asking, not so much. Sage has just the solution to make sure Joy asks permission in the future. After cutting Joy's chastity belt key in half all she had to do is wait. Joy's routine, especially after a hard day, was to dabble in some self-bondage to get herself worked up. Her chastity belt always added to the fantasy that she would be denied days or weeks without any orgasms. The truth was it never stayed on for more than an hour before ripping it off for quality time with her vibrator. This time, however, Sage has made sure her fantasy will become reality.

Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps

File size: 337.1 MB

Download Joy vs. Sage's Sabotage

sandra70

Roxy - Welcome Lomp's Casting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Roxy
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Nipple Clamps, Needles

To get fully satisfied, Roxy really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Roxy - Welcome Lomp's Casting

21sextreme - Sex slave: Katy

Cast: Katy Parker, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Mistress is happy, her favorite busty babe is back for more masochistic plays! She loves curvy females and says it feels much better to hit them hard than skinny-bony teens. And Mistress does exactly as she says, she has no mercy for slave Katy, who´s already hogtied, her breasts roped together tightly. Mistress loves them this way: ready to get disciplined!

Duration: 44:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Katy

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors