BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Slap Tickle

Fun and games - a little slap, a little tickle and a few great big orgasms. Lance loves playing with his favorite toy (Sadie).

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3519kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 483.4 MB

Download Slap Tickle

Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Brand new game! This one was actually suggested by Julie, and I liked it enough to give it a try. Don't expect a whole lot of cutthroat out-for- competition... this one is more playful and tongue-in-cheek. Let me know if you think it works.
One girl puts on a blindfold. The other girls locate an object and place it between her cheeks. If the blindfolded girl can guess what it is, the other two have to strip. If not, she does. I gave them the run of my house in picking out the objects, a decision I'm still not sure about. My poor Xbox controller... among other things. If you hear a faint noise on the audio track sometimes, it's me praying that the dangerous objects they chose didn't lead to catastrophe. Oh well. I saved the cat toy... maybe someday I'll stick it on eBay.
The losers have to give the winner a lapdance... but really, this one is more about the game than the forfeit.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy
Genres: Forced Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercings

She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 34 Part 2

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Wildflower is back on her favourite fucking machine, this time the indoor winter version. It looks like the truck device, but this one is much more powerful. By the time we are finished, Wildflower is orgasmed out and bathed in sweat

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5555kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 401.4 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 34 Part 2

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I force her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

sandra70

Cowtest

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1

Property values are up and the neighborhood is safe. The Vigilante knows that to keep it that way, he has to keep the hookers out of his neighborhood. Sass doesn't hang out on the street corners anymore. She's set up a phone # where potential customers call and set up a session. When the Vigilante sees the ad he makes the call and lures Sass into an old factory building where he has set up a temporary camp. Sass walks up the steps and down several long corridors, wearing her high heels and slutty skirt. As she walks by one particular door, the Vigilante jumps out and grabs her... pulling her quickly inside. Once inside he roughly manhandles her, ties her wrists, and then gags her extremely tight with a bandage and black tape. With her jaw and face under tremendous pressure from the gag, she submits a bit more, realizing there is nothing she can do. A rope is tied around her neck and tied overhead. Now she can't go anywhere. He circles her groping her tits and slapping her ass. Her sweater is snipped open, then her bra is snipped off. He tightly crotchropes her. He continues to roughly grope and manhandle Sass. By the time he removes her neckrope,gag and makes her sit in a chair, snot is running down her nose and her face is beading with sweat. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 640.0 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

Cast: Maddy
Genres: Forced Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercings

She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly

sandra70

Cowtest

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1

Property values are up and the neighborhood is safe. The Vigilante knows that to keep it that way, he has to keep the hookers out of his neighborhood. Sass doesn't hang out on the street corners anymore. She's set up a phone # where potential customers call and set up a session. When the Vigilante sees the ad he makes the call and lures Sass into an old factory building where he has set up a temporary camp. Sass walks up the steps and down several long corridors, wearing her high heels and slutty skirt. As she walks by one particular door, the Vigilante jumps out and grabs her... pulling her quickly inside. Once inside he roughly manhandles her, ties her wrists, and then gags her extremely tight with a bandage and black tape. With her jaw and face under tremendous pressure from the gag, she submits a bit more, realizing there is nothing she can do. A rope is tied around her neck and tied overhead. Now she can't go anywhere. He circles her groping her tits and slapping her ass. Her sweater is snipped open, then her bra is snipped off. He tightly crotchropes her. He continues to roughly grope and manhandle Sass. By the time he removes her neckrope,gag and makes her sit in a chair, snot is running down her nose and her face is beading with sweat. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 640.0 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 1

sandra70

HouseOfGord - Clip 34 Part 2

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Wildflower is back on her favourite fucking machine, this time the indoor winter version. It looks like the truck device, but this one is much more powerful. By the time we are finished, Wildflower is orgasmed out and bathed in sweat

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5555kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 401.4 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 34 Part 2

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I force her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 21:58

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

sandra70

Slap Tickle

Fun and games - a little slap, a little tickle and a few great big orgasms. Lance loves playing with his favorite toy (Sadie).

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3519kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 483.4 MB

Download Slap Tickle

Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

Brand new game! This one was actually suggested by Julie, and I liked it enough to give it a try. Don't expect a whole lot of cutthroat out-for- competition... this one is more playful and tongue-in-cheek. Let me know if you think it works.
One girl puts on a blindfold. The other girls locate an object and place it between her cheeks. If the blindfolded girl can guess what it is, the other two have to strip. If not, she does. I gave them the run of my house in picking out the objects, a decision I'm still not sure about. My poor Xbox controller... among other things. If you hear a faint noise on the audio track sometimes, it's me praying that the dangerous objects they chose didn't lead to catastrophe. Oh well. I saved the cat toy... maybe someday I'll stick it on eBay.
The losers have to give the winner a lapdance... but really, this one is more about the game than the forfeit.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Guess What's Up My Ass with Julie, Mika, and Sammy

sandra70

Perfection

Release Year: 2023

A young slave girl suffers terrible torture. Watch and enjoy

Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.1 MB

Download Perfection

21sextreme - Domination victim - Afrodithe

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Afrodithe
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, milf, big butt, brunette, one on one

When Afrodite regained consciousness she found herself hanging like a piece of meat... arms fastened tightly together, legs bound and lifted up in the air. She didn´t know what´s going on and couldn´t recalled how she got here in this weird situation. Finally a stranger arrived and she tried to ask for help... in vain! He started to slap her face and made her to open up her ass and let him fuck her from behind!

Duration: 44:51
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 682.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Afrodithe

sandra70

Internet slave

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy Internet slave model, extreme slave waxing, and punishment from client.

Duration: 1:03:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2885kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Internet slave

21sextreme - Sex slave: Vivian

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Mya Diamond, Vivian
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, blonde, brunette, latex n leather

La Belle Dame Sans Merci emerges from the poem of John Keats, right into her very-own fetish chamber, where tied-up and fear-stricken, Vivian awaits the hour of her get-out. However, La Belle Dame Sans Merci makes sure Vivian has to wait hours before her actual punishment begins...

Duration: 46:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 34kbps

File size: 344.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Vivian

sandra70

21sextreme - Fox in the Trap

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Niki Fox
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead

Mistress Katy Parker is on a ´Fox´ hunt this time. She ties up Niki to focus all her dark fantasies on the skinny redhead. She uses clamps on her boobs and big nipples, and on her smooth belly, before she spreads her victim´s wet pussy with an almost too huge dildo. Niki´s body trembles in passion and pain as the Mistress bends her to a cumming submission.

Duration: 31:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Fox in the Trap

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 1

Summer is new in town and likes to be tied up. She hears that I like to tie up women so she decides to pay me a visit. Before we meet she brags about how she can escape from most rope bondage. The clip starts with her walking through the door and then up 3 flights of stairs, and finally down several long hallways. She knocks on my door. The clip then cuts to Summer, wrists bound behind her back, being ballgagged. She hadn't counted on being gagged and fights me as I force the huge white ball in her mouth. I strap it in extra tight. I grab her by her hair as I make sure the gag is tight enough. I then manhandle her to see what I have to work with. Yes, her tits are perfect for some bondage. It will be easier for me to bind her if she's standing, so I tie a rope into her long hair and then tie it off overhead. Now she can't go anywhere, unless she pulls out all her hair. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I start tying her up. I start with a crotch rope and then add ropes under her ass cheeks and then I continue down, wrapping rope high on her thighs. I continue adding bands of rope down her legs and cinching everything as I go. Once her legs are bound, I grope her and smack her ass a bit more. I then pull up her top exposing her ample tits. I spend a little time, smacking and squeezing them. I untie her hair and then make her sit in a chair. I tie her waist to the chair and then I tie her hair back up. I tie the back of the chair to the post and then I tie her crotchrope up overhead. The front of the chair is tied to hitching rings bolted to the floor as well. I tie her elbows together at this point. Once her elbows are bound Part 1 ends.

Duration: 35:33

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 1

sandra70

Bella vs. Sarah's Bright Idea

Sarah was scrolling through one of her favorite bondage forums and came across a challenge. Knowing her best friend Bella would be up for it she set everything up for a hogtie escape. The rules are simple, they both hogtie themselves with shackles and try to escape. The catch is there is only one key. The loser may have to wait a while for their release. On the count of three Sarah and Bella go for the key. In Sarah's haste to ensure Bella is her slave for the afternoon the key falls off the bed. As the cuffs start to dig into their wrists the idea of waiting hours for rescue doesn't seem possible. Someone is going to have to go after the key.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2449kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Bella vs. Sarah's Bright Idea

Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Cam Damage, Vespa
Genres: BDSM, bondage, breathplay, gagged & strapon, spit, waterboarding, whipping, spanking

Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage's hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Cam Damage and Vespa in Tell Me What You Like

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.

Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

At Any Price Part 3

Release Year: 2015

Skinny sexy slave girl, extreme bondage and nipples torture on chair.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 125.8 MB

Download At Any Price Part 3

sandra70

Graphic Sexual Horror

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Bondage Teen No More Part 1

Release Year: 2018

Sexy blonde teen humiliation vibed orgasms and spanking action.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 139.2 MB

Download Bondage Teen No More Part 1

sandra70

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a bit before I leave to prepare for part 4 as Alice stands there bound and gagged awaiting and wondering what is to come next

Duration: 20:52

File size: 938.1 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

IR - Purple Rain - Cyd Black and Redhead Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.

The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.

Cut clear of her clothing, Rain's magnificent tits are exposed. Firm and round they make a tempting target for the whip. As it crisscrosses her body the mixed moans of pain and pleasure escape her throat but are stifled by the gag. The tears, however, flow freely, making her make up start to run.
Her pussy is going to get some, too. Every slap of the whip across her lips will make them more sensitive for the next one. It is only a few hits before they start to turn pink. We meant it when we said she loved bondage and discipline. Her arousal is apparent from the way her body flushes with anticipation.
She jerks against her bondage in frustration. All she wants to do is feel the release of a powerful orgasm, but Cyd has other ideas. Rain can moan, buck and beg all she wants, she isn't getting off until he decides that it is what he wants to see. He is probably doing her a favor, actually, considering how powerfully Rain cums. She has the kind of orgasms that make her weak in the knees and may make it hard for her to stand up on those heels.
Eventually she does get her wish, although she soon regrets it. As Cyd pushes the vibrator against her clit she sinks down to meet it and feel the waves of pleasure wash over her. It isn't until she has had her first orgasm that she realizes he has just found another way to torture her. The sensations between her legs won't stop now, as the ecstasy turns to the agony of over-stimulation.

Rain's pussy has barely had a chance to recover. It's still sensitive from the last round of orgasms when Cyd puts a very precise little instrument right against her clit. The celebrator doesn't have the raw power of a hitachi but it is entirely focused into a much smaller area. While the larger vibrator feels like it is shaking her whole body, this tiny terror puts all of the emphasis right onto her most sensitive spot.
She struggles as much as the iron around her limbs will let her but there is no getting away from it. This time Cyd isn't even worried about taking it away before she cums. Instead he has decided to inflict a few painful distractions on her, to see if she can manage to get off through the combination of sensations. She is freely allowed to orgasm as many times as she wants to if she can manage it.
By the end she is just a shell. Rain has cum so many times that she isn't sure if she can anymore. She has stripes from whips and canes all over her body. Her tits, ass and pussy are aching and inside she feels dirty and used. It is exactly the Gold Experience that she came here looking for. And it isn't over yet...

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - Purple Rain - Cyd Black and Redhead Rain DeGrey

sandra70

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Summer's ballgag and replace it with a huge cleaning sponge. I tape it in tight with clear tape. I then continue adding rope. I chicken wing summer and add ropes around her chest. I then tie up her tits. Once again they are tied tight. I take a break and leave summer to endure her bondage for a short while. When I return, A little more rope is added to prep her for her hogtie. I then untie her from the chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 21:53

File size: 983.7 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 2

Slave self torture

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Humiliation

Busty slave female, extreme self waxing and tortures action. Enjoy!

Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2927kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Slave self torture

sandra70

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I remove Alice's neck rope and then turn her around. I smack her ass for a while longer, before I lift her and set her face down on an old steamer chest. I tie her feet together and then I arch her into a tight hogtie. After it's tied off, I run a rope from the rope I just used to hogtie her with up to the hoist to keep her from rolling off the chest, and to make the hogtie a tad tighter. She endures the tight bondage for a while as I enjoy the fruits of my labor. I soon return. I hood her with a nylon and then add black tape on top. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it off. It's not long With her head in this position, that the panties stuffed in her mouth start to slide down her throat. It's time for a new gag anyway. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. Her nipples are once again begging to be clamped. I use clover clamps this time. I tie them off to a 45lb weight on the floor in front of the chest. Rope is attached to her feet and then pulled back and up and tied to the post behind her. In the process her right clamp slips off her nipple. With her tits bound as tight as they are, getting clamps to stay on is not easy, that's why I like the heavy duty green ones I used earlier. That makes it even harder for them to stay on. I have one more style so I clamp them once again. After a while I notice the right nipple is a bit, so being the nice guy I am I take that clamp off. I grab more twine and make a head harness out of it. I use the ends to once again force her head back. I don't think she liked this very much! In the process the other clamp slips off as well. She stays like this for a while and I at some point snap a few pics. At the end of the clip, i tell her I'm leaving and she really thinks I am... this gets a very real distressed reaction from her. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 29:21

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 4

Feet To Fire

The fact that slave lucy is a pain pig, here to satisfy sadistic urges. This slave is in high protocol strict debrisx type training.
Slave Lucy steps into hell. The temperature rises and rises. She must endure this pain without question or hesitation. Master James turns up the heat, torturing the pathetic creature with candles dripping wax all over each sensitive foot, before putting the candles out against it's flesh.
Will the pig make it? 24 more days of her consideration to see if it has what it takes to server a real Master, as property.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps

File size: 379.6 MB

Download Feet To Fire

sandra70

Ashley Bound Part 3

Release Year: 2015

Sexy model Ashley hard bondage, ass and legs whipping action.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 172.4 MB

Download Ashley Bound Part 3

Fear The Woodsman

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This weeks offering is "Fear The Woodsman" starring Rain DeGrey.
Early one summers morning in Catskills of New York, someones mom is on her way to her yoga class. Nothing ever happens in this small community, every day begins and ends the same, every day that is until this day A flat tire, an open door, the beeping of the car, a purse in the middle of the road. A hot milf bound in the back of a black Toyota Tundra, massive breasts bound with evil bailing twine. A brutal wooden gag, safety glasses, taped up hands. A hunt!

Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman

sandra70

21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Bailee
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

This young girl has never done hardcore BDSM before, so this is her absolute first time. Watch as evil Master Jean´s sick perverted client devours her innocent body and binds her until she´s ready to cry. She gets a very rough fucking in her pussy, then her asshole is opened up. She gets fucked in her ass and is then made to lick the goo off the cock. A fantastic scene, do not miss it!

Duration: 47:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 966kbps

File size: 344.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Bailee's Initiation

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rachel's arms are pulled down and back... almost as if she wee in an upside down strappado. She yelps as her nipple gets twisted when I clean the oil off so the clamps hold better. She definitely reacts when the clamps are applied and then pulled out to the side and tied off to a concrete block and an old chain hoist. She is left to endure for a short while, before black tape wraps are added on to of her gag, making it tighter and more effective. Her hair is then tied to an old heavy section of railroad track. Rachel is then left by herself once again, with drool running into her eyes and forehead. When Eric returns, he tightens her crotchrope even more. If there was any slack in any of the ropes, it is gone now. Rachel is left to endure her bondage once again. Rachel looks so good hanging with her hips thrust forward and her arms bound and pulling her upper torso in the opposite direction, that she should spend the evening like that. The lights go out. I added a few seconds of Behind The Scenes footage at the very end of the clip.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 2

sandra70

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

Big Tits Cutie Kyra Hard Punished By Dr.Lomp

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kyra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Dr. Lomp starts to this girl so he tries to reveal the most sensitive part of her body. She may not figure out how a serious condition she is involved but painful strokes teachs her the reality. First tears easily drop on her cheeks. She suffers extremely. You will love close up scene on her face while she is fearfully sobbing.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10027kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.1 MB

Download Big Tits Cutie Kyra Hard Punished By Dr.Lomp

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors