BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Bella Luxx vs. Her Perilous Escape

There are those who struggle in their bondage and those who give it their all to escape. If you give her a sliver of a chance, she'll get out every time. To make it extra difficult I attached her collar to a pole, keeping her neck high. Next, her legs are frogtied to keep her uncomfortably on her knees. Threading handcuffs through a hole in the post, Bella is cuffed. Her key for release is on the floor in front of her. Most would accept their fate; what will Bella do?

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 312.4 MB

Download Bella Luxx vs. Her Perilous Escape

21sextreme - New slave girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Aleksandra Black
Genres: lesbian, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette
Video language: English

With years of domination experience, Mistress Mandy knows how far she can go with new slaves. She´s skillful and cold-hearted when it comes to training new girls - just like with Aleksandra Black. No matter how loud she cried or how much tears poor thing shred, Mistress kept on sexually dominating her!

Duration: 28:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - New slave girl

sandra70

A Dirty Little Slut Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexy blonde girl, extreme vibed pussy plays, kinky orgasms action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2560kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download A Dirty Little Slut Part 1

Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 5

Ir is in some serious agony in this last part. She tells us all about what was causing it in the behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 5

sandra70

Pain, Passion and Love

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Humiliation

Sexy brunette girl, hard tied waxing and finally electric torture action.

Duration: 1:01:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2862kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pain, Passion and Love

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sass sits as the Vigilante ties her to the chair tightly at her waist. He walks away. but soon reappears with a sinister looking metal contraption. It's a horse bit with a built in tongue port. As he starts to shove it in her mouth, Sass protests, but it goes in anyway. Sass gets teary eyed and gags as the steel is shoved down her throat. He buckles it in and slaps her tits hard as she gags and wretches. He removes it as he is not in the mood for today. It is replaced with an extremely large red ballgag. With sass now adequately gagged, he tightly binds her legs just above her knees. He crosses her ankles and binds them. Sass's ballgag is removed and a pair of very large panties are stuffed in her mouth. They are then taped in with microfoam tape. He roughly manhandles her for a bit again, before he crushes and binds her elbows together. More rope is wrapped around her upper body. Her arms and tits end up cinched nicely. He has another gag made especially for whores, so he removes her tape and panty gag and ring gags her. Clear tape is wrapped around her head from her nose to her forehead. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 2

sandra70

Wenona - Escalated

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Wenona and Sister Dee have a very odd relationship. Wenona just wants to read her book outside, but Sister Dee has something a little more twisted in mind for the day.
Gagged and bound by her neck Wenona is pulled up and tied to a tree. Her legs are spread wide so Sister Dee can see her cunt. Things are really going to heat up.
Wenona is dragged to the barn where she's tied to a ladder and Sister Dee continues to have her fun. Wenona struggles, but it's no use. She's not going anywhere.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Wenona - Escalated

21sextreme - Caged Slut

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Vanda Lust
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, old-young, one on one

Beautiful and sexy Vanda is a property now, the property of Frank, the slave trader, ready to be used, slapped, and fucked. Frank sends one of his best men to keep the slutty bitch warm, and polish on her slave skills. This man is Bruno SX and he does his best to turn Vanda a perfect little slave slut.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 620.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Caged Slut

sandra70

Hana vs. Her Slippery Feet

Hana starts out with a basic elbow tie before her they are secured to the pole behind her. As more and more bondage is added she can only wonder what will come next. The question doesn't linger long before her legs are pulled apart with rope, revealing how dire her situation is. Between the awkward position and how slippery pantyhose on wood floors can be, the true nature of her bondage becomes apparent. Hana has no choice but to try to pull herself up or hold her weight up with her elbows. Neither is remotely comfortable, but she's not exactly in a position to do anything about it. Her situation is not all bad, though. When the magic wand is brought out, all of a sudden she doesn't want to stop.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 350.2 MB

Download Hana vs. Her Slippery Feet

Brat Of The Week Part 4

Sexy slave blonde, extreme tortures,bondage and vibed pain orgasm.

Duration: 8:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1536kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 103.9 MB

Download Brat Of The Week Part 4

sandra70

Deep Inside Proxy Paige Part 3

Sexy blonde Proxy Paige, hard tied bondage extreme orgasm.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1126kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 100.5 MB

Download Deep Inside Proxy Paige Part 3

Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

Release Year: 2018

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew.
Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure.
Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn't help but fall into Stephie's manipulation. After all, curiosity killed the cat.
Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins.

Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She's left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.

Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 487.5 MB

Download Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

sandra70

Party Girls Caning Competition

Release Year: 2023

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

21sextreme - A Pearl in the Dungeon

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Pearl Diamond
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

What does a shiny Pearl do in such a dark place like Mistress Katy´s dungeon? Well, we don´t really care. In this dungeon everything happens as the Mistress´ wishes. Pearl Diamond will learn it soon herself. Tied, spanked, her big orbs clamped by clamps, her clit squeezed, her nipples twisted, lovely blonde Pearl breaks soon and does everything that the Mistress commands.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 638.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - A Pearl in the Dungeon

sandra70

Definitions Part Three - Dee

Genres: BDSM, bondage

Scream and cream is the name of the game. 412 has suffered well for Dee in the past and this time there may even be a reward for her service. She will suck, scream, cry and cum over and over again. Dee is as interested in hearing all of the sounds that come out of her as much as just making complete use of her body. There is something fascinating about the carnal violation of a helpless woman.

Duration: 27:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Definitions Part Three - Dee

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 1

We present another episode of "An Evening of Gags" with Rachel. I give a quick run down of what the show is about before introducing Rachel. Rachel is dressed in stockings, garter, satin shiny panties, and business attire. We also find out that we will concentrate on cleave gags for this show. I get her ready by manhandling and smacking her ass for a short while. Rachel is seated shortly there after and quickly tied to the chair, before her 1st gag is applied. She endures a harness gag with a small ball. Soon after black tape is wrapped around the ball to really make it effective. Rachel is ordered to chant "I am a gag whore" repeatedly so we can gauge the gags effectiveness. While she is busy doing this I continue immobilizing her with more rope. I remove this gag and apply the next one, which consists of a stretchy ace bandage, followed by thin duct tape, and finished off with a lot of electrical tape. Once again Rachel is ordered to commence with the An Evening of Gags chant. I step away and let teh camera crew get some close ups of the gag. I remove the gag and we get to hear what she thought of the gag and how it compared the the first gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 1

sandra70

Cute babe gets completely destroyed with deepthroat & hard fuck

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kristine Kahill, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are excited to welcome Kristine Kahill to Sexually Broken. This 20yr girl next door is as cute and innocent looking as they come. The best part about this entire situation is she twitter stalked us for the work. When cute, little, innocent girls seek you out, then you know they love the subject matter.
Kristine wanted to be challenged. Cock challenged, and roughly challenged at that. At only 20 years old, this tiny girl wanted us to destroy her with cock and orgasms. What you see before you is the result of that innocent desire. The phrase "Careful what you wish for" has never been more accurate in this case. As our "Meet & Greet" will clearly demonstrate. We start Kristine in the chair with what she actually wore to the studio. Her hands are bound tightly to her thighs, she has on a sexy neck rope, and her legs are bound spread to the chair. The first thing you notice is this girl wore no panties today. We blindfold her, gag her and play with her neck a bit. We never cut off her air supply but we apply some nice, scary pressure for our warm up. Looking at this helpless 20 year old piques our interest so we slam our interest down her throat repeatedly. Kristine is going to find out what a rough blow job is. Completely helpless, we throat fuck Kristine into subspace. Nonstop skull fucking. Kristine struggles, the cock is ruthless, deep throat spit soon coats our cute girl next door. We get her out of the chair and on to her knees before the cock. We make her worship the cock with her mouth, never letting up. This is most intense throat fucking Kristine has ever received, and there is no sign of it letting up. With her eyes glazed over, dazed, we yank her to her feet, bend her over and with one hard stroke the cock is balls deep into her pussy. We fuck her to her first orgasm, then put her over a stool and continue the throat fucking while her head is upside down, a first for our cutie. Kristine is overwhelmed with cock. We fuck her throat balls deep over and over. Soon Kristine's mouth just hangs opens, her eyes glazed, as the cock fucks at will. We flip her over and bind her with her ass up and out. We can still deep throat her mouth and fuck her silly. Back and forth the cock punishes the pussy and the throat. Kristine experiences being used and used hard. We make her cum with the vibrator and that is all she wrote for our cute 20 year old. With liquid oozing out of both her holes, helpless and severely cum drunk, we leave her bound, waiting and dripping...

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6756kbps
Audio: 96kbps

Download Cute babe gets completely destroyed with deepthroat & hard fuck

Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Yanking her up and shackling her down onto our sexstool, both ends of Maddy are now deliciously, completely exposed. We make full use of that fact. What follows is a non stop pounding of every available hole until her eyes are circling like pinwheels.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly

sandra70

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

sandra70

Virtual Geisha as My Rope Bondage Doll

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Hardcore, Punishment

Virtual Geisha Doll, hard rope shibari bondage on bed, homemade tied.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Virtual Geisha as My Rope Bondage Doll

21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Valerie Follass
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one

Antonio and Valerie are meeting in the dungeon and this time, its all happening over the toilet. Watch as Antonio ties up Valerie and then really takes on her nipples. And that´s only the beginning, watch as the pleasures continue over the toilet for ultimate pleasure. Pain and pleasure combine as Antonio gets all of the nerve fields burning with desire!

Duration: 45:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 980kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - A bowl of pleasure and pain

sandra70

Marina

In a constant state of gyrations, of choking herself, the humping of air. She's in heat. After some time I finally go up into the attic to check on her.

Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps

Download Marina

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With Fayth on her back and legs up, I bind her feet with rope and leather straps before hoisting her into the air. Women always look better hanging upside down, and Fayth is no exception. I make her gag a little better by wrapping more twine through her mouth and around her head, before I clamp her nipples with clovers. I hang cowbells from the clamps for a little extra weight and because I like the sound from when Fayth jerks herself around when being spanked. I start with some hard hand spanking. I then give the undersides of her tits some attention with a thick leather slapper, before I intensify her bondage with more twine on her elbows. More hard hand spanking for Fayth and it is not long before one of the clover clamps slides off. I grab a wide thick leather strap (prison strap) and give Fayth a few strokes with it. More spanking... the clamps slide off so I put them back on. A few more strokes with the prison strap and one clamp slides off again. I place a few heavy spring clamps on that nipple, as I know those will stay put. I then use my hand, the prison strap, and the thinner thick strap on her ass for quite some time. Towards the end of the clip, I hood Fayth with a thick leather hood. Because, of her hair gag, it does not fit as well as I would like, but it still does the job. A few more hard hand spanks rounds out Part 2.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

sandra70

Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 1

It's going to be a rough day for IR. She is a masochist and I feed off of that sometimes... as well as those legs! In Part 1 she endures spanking, clamps, and a very tight crotchrope, among a few other things. NOTES: I shot this video 3 or 4 years ago. IR is now retired.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 1

Whip Titty Fun - Nadia White

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Whip Titty Fun - Nadia White

sandra70

Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

sandra70

21sextreme - Be my slave

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Lillandra
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead

Lillandra has a dark secret - she not only loves to inflict maximum pain on her ladies, she totally dominates and enslaves them, making them do every part of her totally bizarre sexual fantasy world. Katy has dared to enter this world but will she be able to take all the punishment that her mistress Lillandra is ready to dole out?

Duration: 29:33
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 624.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - Be my slave

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 3

sandra70

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Duration: 19:33

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Duration: 21:24

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4

sandra70

Layla Cherrie - Bondage BlowJob 1080p

Cast: Layla Cherrie aka Petite Nymphet
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

I start off bound to the bedpost as Matt strokes my face and body. He then puts his cock in my mouth and starts to fuck my face, making me gag and drool, but he just keeps going harder. After using me for 10 minutes he finishes all over my face, before letting me lick him off. Video switches between Pov and a side-on angle.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7107kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 586.2 MB

Download Layla Cherrie - Bondage BlowJob 1080p

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rachel writhes and moans as I bind her tits. After that job is complete, I attempt over and over to gag her with a cock gag, but Rachel's gag reflex keeps kicking in and I eventually decide that a sponge gag will be a better choice. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and order her to keep it in while I tie her hair up. I then use clear tape to completely seal the sponge in her mouth. Her hair is pulled tight and tied overhead. I add a tight waist rope, and crotchrope, before adding many bands of rope securing her to the post. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 709.5 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 2

sandra70

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 1

Armani is the CEO of a big company. All day and almost every day, she is in charge. She is paid to make all decisions, and oversees many employees.Armani finally has a few days of vacation and wants to relinquish all control. Right after work, still wearing her suit, I have her meet me in my studio. I waste no time binding her wrists. I manhandle her just a bit. Her legs are tied next. I lift her long conservative skirt revealing her not so conservative lingerie. I tie her thighs in 3 places. Armani starts to wonder what she got her self into. I grope her tits through her blouse and remind her there's nothing she can do about it at this point. I then tie her elbows together and chicken wing her. Now she starts to look worried. I don't think she expected the ropes to be this tight. More rope is wrapped and cinched around her arms and chest. After she is thoroughly bound I unbutton her blouse and pull out her bountiful tits. I of course grope and squeeze them to my delight with one hand as I hold Armani by her hair with my other hand. I put Armani on her knees and I walk away. She looks worried. I leave her there for a bit to wonder what will happen next. This is where Part 1 ends. next.

Duration: 16:17

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied - Part 1

sandra70

Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip "Armani to Bondage Toy". I make Armani strip out of her blazer, skirt, blouse and bra. She looks concerned as I pull a chair up beside her. I seat her in it and then tie her wrists behind her back. I then tie her ankles to her thighs and to the back of the chair. Now that she is secure, I spend some time roughly groping her ample tits. Her bondage is no where near restrictive enough for my liking, so I tie her elbows together. I also add a chest harness and then I tie her tits up as well. I grope them again, noting the difference in how they feel now from how they felt untied. I order Armani to struggle for me, which she does for a while. Still more rope is needed. I tie her wrists to the top of the chair and then to the post behind her. This will keep her from rocking the chair forward. I tie a rope in her hair and then tie it off to the back of the chair as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. I then add a crotchrope and tie it to a hitching ring bolted to the floor out in front of the chair. I walk away leaving her to test her bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 31:55

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

sandra70

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 1

I just got some new custom rope from M0co jute and a new leather hood. I'm eager to try them out, so I bring out Rachel. I'm feeling energetic today, so Rachel undergoes some rough manhandling right off the bat. It's not long before I tightly strap a ballgag in her pretty little mouth. I rope her up starting at her waist. I work my way down her legs, adding multiple cinched bands. I periodically stop to grope and spank Rachel.

Duration: 19:56

File size: 895.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 1

Powershotz - Clarissa Brutal Treatment

this girl, Clarissa must have no idea what she signed up for.
Right from the start, we can see her already tied up, lying helplessly on the bed.
Her eyes plead; get me out of here.
No Jose, the 'abductor' did just the opposite.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 13:05
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 182.3 MB

Download Powershotz - Clarissa Brutal Treatment

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors