BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

HT - Strong Vibration - Dark-Haired Hailey Young

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.
She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Strong Vibration - Dark-Haired Hailey Young

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katerina Cox
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, one on one

´Love slowly´ says the writing on Katerina´s tee. Actually, she won´t notice if time passes slowly or rapidly as Master pleases her this afternoon. He has everything at hand, from his pinwheel to weight clams to stretch her pussy lips. But it´s the sound of the leather tawse against her tender skin that gets him going...

Duration: 40:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Katerina

sandra70

Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

Release Year: 2023

When looking for a woman that loves bondage and is an experienced bondage pro, look no further then Francesca Le. With a wide-eyed sultry innocence that has melted hearts and a deliciously sculptured body, Francesca is a fan favorite who delivers on the action! In this landmark video, it is revealed that she is truly a bondage legend! With rare scenes from her first ever video and a compellation of some of the sexiest scenes she has done through the years, this is a hardcore delight for all bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 33:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2066kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Francesca Le' Bondage Legend

Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Chained and Tamed

sandra70

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

21sextreme - Thirst

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Candy, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette

Mistress Mandy loves sweets, especially her new slavegirl Candy... so innocent-looking and submissive. The petite blonde teen screams as Mistress hits her with her woven wooden flogger harder and harder each time, spanking her tush ´til its red. Then Mistress leaves the sobbing girl in chains for hours. When she´s back, Candy is crying with thirst, but her weakness is the biggest pleasure of Mistress!

Duration: 40:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 616.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Thirst

sandra70

Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 2

The clamps and IR's crotchrope get tighter. I finally loosen her crotchrope, but only so I can tie her in a new position. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge is Crotchroped, Caned, and Hogtied - Part 2

Bound Maid and Mistress Tortured for the Password

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Office Perils
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave models Elizabeth & Serene awesome hard double bondage action.

Duration: 41:12
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bound Maid and Mistress Tortured for the Password

sandra70

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

sandra70

The Thieves

Studio: Pain4fem
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Two young foreign girls break into a farm to steal some food. They are surprised by the farmer and his wife. As penalty for the theft, the girls are tied to a beam in the shed and are flogged on the bare back. Then they are freed when the farmer is finished. Angry about this treatment, the girls begin to throw stones at the farmer and his wife and hit the farmer on the head. Furious, the farmers catch the girls again and punish them hard for it. One after the other is chastised heavily. First the bare ass is spanked by hand, then the first girl receives the belt and finally both are flogged with numerous strokes of the cane.

Duration: 51:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 901.4 MB

Download The Thieves

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel waits on the floor for a bit, but soon I am on top of her adding more ropes. Soon after that I hogtie her. Her heels are removes and her feet are tied as well. Poor Rachel already looks like she is in agony. I slide a leather hood on her head and buckle it up. She is not gagged beforehand because she has been crying and her nose gets stuffed up when she cries. The hood itself makes a somewhat effective gag anyway. I tie her toes and then tie her toes to a sturdy ring sewn into the hood. I step back and watch Rachel struggle and endure her bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 3

sandra70

Curious Cyber-Slave

Curiosity the cat, but it didn't phase Justine - a lonely college coed, looking for someone to submit to. After searching "Alt" classifieds in the school paper, Justine resorts to the Internet to find an experienced mistress. Tobi jumps at the chance to get her paws on a young cutie like Justine, and soon is chatting on-line with Justine - guiding her through a self-bondage sequence in preparation for her arrival. The clock ticks as Justine struggles - impatiently awaiting the intensity of her new experience.

Duration: 1:02:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Curious Cyber-Slave

21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Zafira
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

´What´s going on here?´ asks surprised Zenza, when he spots that his secretaries Angelica and Zafira have been going down on each other in his absence. Time to teach the two nasty ladies who´s the boss in here! He starts with Zafira, takes the frightened gal to his secret chamber. Zafira finds herself hogtied so tightly that the ropes cut deep into her tender skin, leaving painful bruises. But that´s just the start...!

Duration: 40:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Zafira

sandra70

Restraint

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Restraint

21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Laurah
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, dildo

A lot of dirty things happen in the long forgotten hospital building in the edge of the city. Unknown by most, it is Mistress Katy Parker´s new base of operation, where she does her immoral experiments. Today´s subject is slutty little Laurah. Tied to her chair, the girl gets pain and pleasure in equal share until her will breaks and she slowly turns into the Mistress´ toy... from that point, it is play to reprogram her into a horny slut. And that´s what Katy exactly does.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah

sandra70

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

The Plant

Beautiful Lisa Blue is an inspector for the corrupt Environmental Protection Unit (EPU). She's honest and hardworking, which is why she spends most of her time as the office gopher, or as an object for her sinister boss' leering eye instead of investigating environmental hazards. Competent people are not really helpful to the real mission of the EPU, which has nothing to do with protecting the environment. Enthusiastic, concerned employees like Lisa were scorned by the bureaucracy and considered troublemakers. Then one day, everything changed. Her boss is suddenly being nice to her, and he wants to send her out into the field on a real live hazardous waste case!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:47
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1054kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 576.2 MB

Download The Plant

sandra70

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:11

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

21sextreme - Punish me!

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mandy Bright, Ann Marie La Sante
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette

Tied up and left in a basement Ann Marie La Sante is ready to subject herself to Mistress Mandy´s punishment for the first time. This is the very first occasion being punished - and she enjoys every minute of it. She wants even more and more and she tries to remember every movement, to learn everything...Would you think about that when you´re looking at this innocent young brunette?

Duration: 28:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 613.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Punish me!

sandra70

Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Dakkota wants revenge against the woman that robbed her and made her miss a yacht party. She finds out where she works and brings a strong man to overpower her. They do so easily and drag her around front of the desk and get her tied up. Dakkota stuffs her mouth and wraps her head with vet wrap and later electrical tape. Eric picks her up and hogties her with her arms welded to her body while she rests her head on Dakkota. Later he comes back and ties her tits up like a roast. They leave her hogtied and helpless mmphing on her desk.

Duration: 24:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 536.8 MB

Download Yacht party lady gets her revenge

Iced - Elizabeth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 35:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 910kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 276.5 MB

Download Iced - Elizabeth

sandra70

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau

Petgirl Yvette Costeau get her training with the limbo game.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

sandra70

Jaden

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jaden

Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 856.5 MB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

sandra70

Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Penny Barber, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humiliation, LezDom

One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.

Once Jack dumps off his used plaything, Rain pounces and gets to work immediately. That mouth has always gotten Penny in trouble. Time to show her the price for insolence. Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains. The soap is shifted into a gag and Penny is left to wallow in soapy anguish as drool pours out around her gag.

Pulling our busty MILF into a bent over position, Penny is tied down so that her juicy bubble butt is perfectly exposed. A fierce and relentless flogging on that iron ass doesn't even get her attention, and Rain is to switch to her fist. The fist does the trick as a noticeably less lippy Penny cums hard, glassy eyed and twitching. Pleasure seems to have more of an impact then pain, and Rain explores that with a merciless strap-on pounding.

Evidently pleasure is the key to unlocking this brat, and Rain binds her into a chair tie that perfectly displays that greedy cunt. Penny can not close her legs or shift in the slightest, and is promptly overloaded with with a onslaught of vibrator and fist. As her eyes roll into the back of her head, the sassy backtalk are noticeably absent. Of course, the big black ballgag firmly wedged deep between her lips probably helps too. Once every last orgasm is ripped out, our bound and destroyed fucktoy is left lolling in her ropes, drool pouring out and a distant look in her eyes.

Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brat Training - No Really, It's Not About You

JJ Neckroped and Hogtied part 2

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24694kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download JJ Neckroped and Hogtied part 2

sandra70

Die Kuechenmagd

Juveniles charming cook, for the second time falls to the Tower of witches - in the hands of the Inquisition.
The first time she was able to charm the investigators of his young beauty, and she was released.
At this time, it seems, it is particularly not want to listen, not to succumb to her sexual provocation.
Then the baby decided to bewitch the , showing them their stramnye place (indeed, it is in league with the devil!).
But the were firm in the faith: it was hung, beaten, stretched, burned candles and dripped ...
However, it seems that she was released again

Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

Download Die Kuechenmagd

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:33

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

sandra70

Humiliation of a female student

The storyline of this movie leaves us with a few questions, but we really can forgive everything when see this stunning brunette with tight ass and beautiful perky tits naked. She is a student and she is guilty. A powerful dominant bandit catches her after classes and tells her to come to his place for a punishment lesson. So far, that beautiful chick comes and takes all the punishment. She gets flogged, whipped, spanked, trained to be a good girl.. Her mellow voice is seducing when she tries to say something in her defence.. Or when she moans.. This babe gets her portion of a face-fuck and a lot of powerful hardcore action. A gorgeous Russian girl gets fucked hard. Enough said, watch the movie.

Duration: 57:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 490kbps

Download Humiliation of a female student

Elise Graves - Welcome Scream Tes

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Elise's journey into the depths of pleasure and pain continues in the special feature.
Her ordeal continues as she is:
-secured on her stomach in a straightjacket with her legs pulled out and spread behind her.
-silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
-thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.
-vaginally and anally plugged with toys.
-caned, whipped and spanked again over the fresh welts and bruises that have formed on her backside.
-has to endure all of this pleasure and pain in silence - or the audio sensor at her throat will trigger severe shocks running through the pads positioned to send painful electricity directly through her bruised ass and thighs.
-choose between silent suffering with no shocks and no pleasurable electricity induced pelvic muscle contractions, or strong shocks and deep rolling pulses that feel intensely gratifiying with all her holes stuffed.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Elise Graves - Welcome Scream Tes

sandra70

Roswell Ivory

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Ponygirl Rodeo

Kitten is an adorable 19 year old cosplay fan who loves to dress up. Here she gets to play ponygirl and run through the woods pulling a wagon. She is harnessed up and fitted with bells on her nipples and a steel but plug ponytail.
Sybil Hawthorne has a more intense training. She also wears a steel butt plug ponyail, but her harness includes a big nose ring and hooks in the corners of her mouth attached to reins. She has heavy bells attached to her nipples by strong clover clamps and a strap pulled tightly through her shaved pussy. She tows a cart and is then given a good outdoor flogging.

Duration: 1:31:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ponygirl Rodeo

sandra70

Wenona Tightly Bound With Clear Straps - Part 1

Today Wenona is in Dr. Cupcakes care. He plans on testing out his straps on a very strong and fit damsel, which is why Wenona is his test subject. Wenona stands with her wrists already bound. A big red ballgag is shoved in her mouth before the clear strap harness is buckled into place. Once she is more secure and gagged, Dr. Cupcakes manhandles her and notes her reactions as his hands explre her tight body. The harness is attached overhead, to keep her in place, before her muscular body is oiled up. He then starts tightly strapping her legs. Out comes the ball gag, but it is quickly replaced with a matching clear panel, Harness, ballgag. Finally lots of straps are used to bind her arms, and more to pin her arms to her upper body. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Wenona Tightly Bound With Clear Straps - Part 1

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:06

File size: 722.9 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

sandra70

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Die Prozedur

Magnificent video with tortures for all and everyone, nobody will remain unpunished

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

Download Die Prozedur

sandra70

Sage is Tested - Part 1

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:18

File size: 777.2 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 1

Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles

Cast: Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tags: Big Ass, Big Butt, Big Dick, Blow job, Breath Play, Deep Porn Throat, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Deepthroat Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Neck Play, Neck Rope, Oral Sex, Orgasm, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shaved, Small Tits, Super Deep Throat

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

Download Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors