BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Penny Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended.Rachel endures a barrage of tit and ass slapping and groping. She whimpers as I raise the chain hoist, further stressing her shoulders. I snip away the fabric covering her nipples which have been poking through her almost see through tank top from the beginning. I let her get used to her bondage for a short while... all Rachel can do is whimper and drool. I am far from done with her though... her fingers are all ziptied, before I cut away her cute workout outfit, leaving her in athletic shoes and pantyhose. Her bondage intensifies when I tie her elbows and then tie her hair back to her wrists. I enjoy watching her struggle and twitch for a while before I remove her shoes. I then watch her endure her bondage for a while once again. No need to rush as I plan on savoring every moment. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 523.4 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 2

sandra70

Escalated

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

Wenona and Dee have a very odd relationship. Wenona just wants to read her book outside, but Dee has something a little more twisted in mind for the day. Gagged and bound by her neck Wenona is pulled up and tied to a tree. Her legs are spread wide so Dee can see her cunt. Things are really going to heat up. Wenona is dragged to the barn where she's tied to a ladder and Sister Dee continues to have her fun. Wenona struggles, but it's no use. She's not going anywhere.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Escalated

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

sandra70

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Brandy is now cuffed to the chair. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back and her legs are cuffed out to the side with a chain pulling them back and running through her cuffs. She's making too much noise once again, so I gag her again. This time with a big red harness ballgag. Unfortunately I didn't get a very good camera angle of the gagging :(. After she's gagged, I peg her nipples and she really hates this. I sit back and enjoy Brandy's moans and screams. I eventually remove the clothespins, but I just move them to the tender flesh of her upper inner thighs. She once again has too much movement for my liking so I tie her head back using the D-ring on the back of the harness gag. That's better! Now she isn't moving much at all... Just twitches and moans. I remove the gag towards the end of the clip and she seems to be settling down. I have to coax her a little still, but she even thanks me for removing the gag and the 2 clothespins (after screaming). I grope and play with her for a bit before walking away. This is where Part 2 ends...

Duration: 9:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 208.8 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 2

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

sandra70

Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

All of the struggling Juliette Black is doing is never going to help her. In fact, the ingenious set of clamps and chains that PD has set up ensures that if she continues to flail about it will only make her suffer more. With her own screams echoing in her ears she may be too panicked to realize it, though.
When he does lock her down tight it is because he has a reason for it. He wants to make sure her holes stay perfectly placed. She needs to be trained for long term use if she is going to be any good to him. That means staying put and getting pounded until he decides she has had enough.

Duration: 35:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 395.5 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Part Two - Juliette Black

Angelina Valentine

Cast: Angelina Valentine, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Deep Throat, Huge Tits, Vibrator, Tattoo, High Heel

Welcome Angelina Valentine to the pages of Sexually Broken. This amazingly hot MILF has a body that small nations would go to war over. Huge tits, tiny waist, sexy phat ass and lips to die for. Angelina has an XRCO Deep Throat Award under her belt. We are about to see if that award was warranted.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7264kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Angelina Valentine

sandra70

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1

Brandy has been a real bitch lately... complaing and whining abot everything. I can handle a lot, but I had finally had enough. She had planned to go out with friends that night, but I ruined those plans. Dressed in the boots and panties that she had picked out, I cuff her and attach the cuffs to the overhead hoist. I walk up with a gag for her, but before I gag her I pull her head back by her hair while I grope and smack her ass. I strap the spider ring gag in place and fondle Brandy a bit more while she's left strung up for my enjoyment. With that ring gag in place Brandy should be on her knees and thats where she goes. I attach a length of chain from her handcuffs to her leg irons to make sure she won't be going anywhere. I release her from the overhead hoist and stand her back up. She's still fighting me and being a brat, so I smack her ass and then attach her cuffs and leg irons with a length of chain as I continue to grope and manhandle her. I decide to strip her nude. her panties are ripped off and used as a gag after removing the ring gag. Black tape holds them in tight. After Brandy is regagged, I put her on the cold dirty floor and put her in a hogCuff variation. Her arms up and over her head and attached to her leg irons. I enjoy watching the bratty princess roll around on the dirty floor after how she has been acting lately. I think she's in need of some attention though... she always is. I manhandle and grope her more as she squirms on the floor, before leaving her once again. As much as I am enjoying this, she has too much freedom for my liking, and I want to see if her demeanor has improved. I sit her on a chair with her arms still cuffed in front and un gag her. She's still being pretty feisty so I calm her down by putting my hand around her throat. She calms down quite a bit, but she still hasn't had enough. This is the end of Part 1

Duration: 19:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tie - Part 1

Miguel has hired me once again to hogtie and toe tie a pretty young woman. Chanelle gets home from work and removes her shoes and socks, before rubbing and massaging her own feet. She is so into it that she doesn't notice me coming up behind her. Soon I have her subdued and helpless. Before long she is angrily shouting and cursing me, so I gag her with one of her socks and strips of duct tape. I don't think this gag will stick until I get her transported, but this is the gag that Miguel requested, so I'm going to try it. I get busy wrapping and cinching more rope on Chanelle's curvy body. I grope and manhandle her as she mmmppphs through her gag. I cut out a silver dollar size hole in her blouse, exposing her nipples, before tying her toes. Her angry gag talk is starting to get on my nerves, so I clasp a hand over her mouth as I pinch and twist her exposed nipples. I'm not happy with her gag, so I remove it and start over. Chanelle moans as I smooth the tape over her mouth strip by strip. This gag is better, but I still doubt it will hold up as long as I need it to. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 420.6 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tie - Part 1

sandra70

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1

When we last saw Rachel, she was outside rolling around in the dirt bound in leather. The vigilante mentioned getting her cleaned up. This clip starts with a door opening and The Vigilante pushing in a cage on wheels. Surprise rachel is inside, cuffed and cruelly gagged. She stays caged for a bit and then the lock is removed and the doors open. Soon after, The Vigilante lifts her out. He sets her in a chair as he pushes the cage out of the way. He gropes her a bit before removing her gag. He chains her to the chair at her waist. He reminds her that if she gives him any problems that she can spend the night hanging in the barn again. Rachel's wrists are recuffed in front and she is given blackout contact lenses. These are the kind that blind you. Once the contacts are in, Rachel looks terrified. The Vigilante removes her ankle cuffs and waist chain. He stands her up and orders her to strip. She struggles a bit to strip with no vision, but she manages and is soon standing in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1

Achill Rebirh

Release Year: 2023

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Achill Rebirh

sandra70

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 1

I can never pass up a good deal. About a year ago I picked up several cases of tape for pennies on the dollar. I didn't really need that much, but at that price I couldn't resist. I finally got tired of tripping over the boxes, so I decided to do something with it. I couldn't just throw it away. That would negate the good deal and be wasteful. GiGi has been a real pita lately and I thought that the tape could somehow be used to tame her out of control ways and attitude that she's had for the past few weeks. The clip starts with GiGi taped to a chair in the dark at the waist, with her legs crossed and taped to the chair legs. Her wrists are also taped behind her back. I was going to need more than tape so I left her while I went to get more supplies. When I return, I turn on the lights and then I walk up behind GiGi and grab her by her hair. I slap and grope her tits for a bit just to let her know that I can do anything I want to her and her ordeal has just begun. I grab a fresh roll of black tape and start adding more to her waist. Once I've finished off the roll, I grab several lengths of rope and tie them into her hair pigtail style. I tie the ends to a horizontal bar above her. This should and does minimize her thrashing and excess movement. You can tell by her angry protests and cursing how unladylike and out of control GiGi has become. I remove her ballgag and replace it with another ballgag, but this is a ball of string with a rope through it. I shove it in and tie the rope tightly behind her neck. I run the rope under her chin as well and then around her pigtails as well. She seems to really hate this gag. It seems to be very effective though. I start taping again. By the time I'm done with this round, her entire waist and thighs are taped to the seat of the chair. Although her gag seems to be very effective, I add some clear tape over the top to make it even better. I can barely understand her when she calls me a MotherF***er. The next thing I do is cut away a small circle of fabric away from her blouse, exposing her long nipples. They seem to be begging for some bondage, so I noose them and then I tie them up and to her pigtails. I attach another rope to the rope that I used as part of her gag on top her head. I tie the other end back to the post behind her. This tightens up the nipple nooses a bit more and makes her bondage a bit more restrictive as well. I like the looks of this so I take a break and sit back and sip a beverage as I watch GiGi moan and nervously shake her foot... hmmm... maybe we can take advantage of that later. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:32

File size: 831.6 MB

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 1

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

sandra70

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Master A
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.

Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

Download Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

sandra70

Over the Moon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Over the Moon

Kay Kardia high

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia high

sandra70

Alani Pi (Dolcett Delight)

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alani Pi
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it. He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach. Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner. I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alani Pi (Dolcett Delight)

Kendra Barbie

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kendra Barbie

sandra70

Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 1

Ashley has been stripped of her Superheroine outfit except her panty hose, and replaced with a shirt made of pantyhose. Her wrists have been taped to her her upper biceps. A big pink squishy ball is shoved in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. Dr. Cupcakes then starts taping her upper body with a roll of wide red electrical tape. He then tapes her waist and legs with wide and thin black tape. He the gropes her tits a bit before ripping open the nylon encasing them. They burst out as he does. He then grabs her by her hair and then he makes her hop to her left and then back again. He manhandles her a bit and smacks her ass. Soon after he binds her tits with electrical tape. He adds a neckrope and ties it off overhead. Her ass is smacked a few more times. Dr. Cupcakes orders her to turn for him. Ashley does as she is told, and slowly turns in circles so we can see her ass and her tightly bound arms. It seems as though our superheroine has completely submitted to her nemesis Dr. Cupcakes. He leaves her to moan in extremely tight tape bondage. What perils await poor Ashley?... You'll find out in Part 2.

Duration: 18:42

File size: 839.6 MB

Download Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 1

StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Marsha May and Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

Fetish Network loves Marsha May! She is sexiest young woman in porn today, especially kink, deepthroat BJs and rough sex. What about lesbian domination? Sybian f"cking machine?

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download StrapOnSquad Marsha May and Kylie Rogue Strapon, Dildo, Sybian

sandra70

Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry

During the Day Ashley is an investigative reporter and under the cover of darkness she is a superheroine. She has been planning her revenge on Dr. Cupcakes for months. AS you may remember he caught her trespassing. She was subsequently severely bound and gagged. She sneaks into his lair, but Dr. Cupcakes is ready. He turns around and displays his Huge, ultra hard, glistening Magic Diamond!! No woman can resist. She immediately can't stop staring. She is quickly and put to sleep. She is carried over Dr Cupcakes shoulder and left on the floor deep in the bowels of his secret lair. He gropes and ragdolls her body for a bit. He turns her onto her stomach and then binds her elbows, wrists, and ankles with leather straps. She eventually wakes up confused. She struggles on the floor for a while. Dr Cupcakes returns. He sits in a chair and gropes her huge tits before he shoves a huge sponge in her mouth and then seals it in with clear tape. He then continues to roughly manhandle her. He stands her up and forces her to bend over the table. He slaps her ass a good 8 times. He turns her around and straps her neck to the post. Her lower arms are strapped to her body. Dr. Cupcakes removes her sponge gag and replaces it with a ballgag. With her neck strapped to the post, our superheroine is forced to bend backwards in a most uncomfortable way. When Dr Cupcakes returns he adds a crotchrope and then hangs a concrete block off of it. This makes her predicament even more uncomfortable. Her tits are pulled free of her shiny super uniform and repeatedly groped and slapped. He leaves her to struggle, drool, and mmpph for a bit. When he returns he clamps her nipples and then ties them up high on the post. Between her uncomfortable position, the clamps, crotchrope, and her burning calves, it doesn't take long before the tears start forming. Dr. Cupcakes does not take being attacked lightly. Finally after what seemed like an eternity for our superheroine, Dr. Cupcakes removes the clamps, crotchrope and the neck strap. He gropes her tits and forces her to her knees. He ungags her and grabs a handful of hair. He asks what she has to say for herself. He doesn't get the response he wants. You know what that means... Yes there will be a new episode coming soon!

Duration: 25:24

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry

Busty Cow Slut Punished At PD laboratory

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cowshow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ropes, Suspension bondage

She is so open to trying anything. Holes, holes everywhere - oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act. He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She's dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about. Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern. Unwrapping the package took some time. When he gets to the head we see that the skull hole is stuffed with a plumbing tube wrapped in a crotch napkin. This is all sealed with another layer of surgical tape. The experiment of the day examines the efficacy of sucking on your own cunt with a tube attached to the plumbing pipe sealed in the head hole. He is so exited about trying out his new pear gags. He fashioned them on his wood lathe; soaked them in beeswax and with the wooden screws now turns them into the tender holes of his latest flesh pod. They worked!

Duration: 41:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty Cow Slut Punished At PD laboratory

sandra70

Discipline In Russia Volume 34

The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Charlotte Vale thought that she would be able to contend with anything the membership of RealTimeBondage could come up with. It is the same kind of hubris that every worthless cunt we come across has before they sign up for a full day of suffering. While they tie her up everyone is pleasant and polite, even while they discuss the twisted plans of what is to come. If she cannot stand up to the tests then Charlotte is going to have some serious problems. Every time she loses her footing she hangs by her neck. The pain and the lack of air make her hysterical but she wants so badly to please us that she perseveres through it all.

Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 435.5 MB

Download Cuntlette Part One - Charlotte Vale

sandra70

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the nipple nooses from GiGi's hair and then I remove her gag. It's always fun to hear what she will say after she's ungagged, but it's more fun to shut her right back up with a new gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage this time. I then continue taping her legs to the legs of the chair. After I do that for a while, I wrap some black tape around her gag, making it much tighter. I then add a little more tape to her legs before I remove the nooses from her nipples. They have been hanging there since I removed them fro her pigtails. She is very frightened as I do this. She must have had a bad past experience with nipple nooses. I then remove her cleave gag. Not wanting to be wasteful and always looking for ways to re-purpose, I wad up the ace bandage and use it as a mouth stuffing gag. I realize that it won't all fit and I have to cut some off in order to get it to fit. Many wraps of black tape keep it in her mouth and gives GiGi many chins. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then add more tape to her upper body. I remove her shoes next and tie each clamp to her Big toes. I wonder if she'll keep jigging her foot now? I still have a lot of tape left, so I keep adding more and more tape to GiGi and the Chair. I eventually stop to take a few snapshots. After I get the shots I want, I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor and continue sipping my favorite beverage.

Duration: 24:33

File size: 1.1 GB

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 2

Sydneys Assignment

First girl is Sydney who loves to spend her husbands money. Now she will learn the painful way that money has to be earned hard.

Duration: 17:21
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 205.8 MB

Download Sydneys Assignment

sandra70

MudPie

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

412 has a high tolerance for pain and humiliation but that does not mean she can stand up to anything. She holds together pretty well, but when PD takes his cane to the soles of her feet she screams and cries like it is her first time taking a beating. She is wracked with sobs and her face is twisted into a grimace as she tries to maintain herself in the face of overwhelming agony. PD does a lot of sadistic shit to 412 but the hottest is probably when he stakes her to the ground in a muddy creek bed. She is vulnerable, cold and getting covered in the muck while she struggles futilely against the bondage. There is a sense of urgency once the water level begins to rise. P.D. has opened the pipes and now 412 is racing to free herself before her head goes under.

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

Download MudPie

Infernal Restraints - 1016 Live

Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Suspension, Cage, Ring Gag, Pussy Stretching, Caning, Flogging, Gas Mask, Torture, Needles

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head. And I'd fumbled with myself some nights, unsatisfied, my fumbling increasing my longing. Like cocks were doing now. Oh, I'd had lots of cocks the last few years, big ones, small ones. Cocks that were hair-trigger, and cocks that had to be coaxed. Cocks that loved your basic fuck, and cocks that wanted anything but your basic fuck. And I'd lie in bed afterwards with every one of those cocks (never guys, or men, just cocks), damp, salty, sometimes fumbling in the dark after they started snoring, and I wanted more, less, nothing, everything. I wanted something I couldn't admit to myself. I wanted and wanted, but I was afraid. "Call him," my friend said. It was the thought of lying in the dark that stopped me from calling, and the scent of supposed love, and the emptiness, the loneliness, the unhappiness that was always worse after it was over. I was fumbling in the dark. When I finally made the call, he told me to come alone and to wear a skirt and blouse. No underwear. My hands shook. I shaved everything that night. Everything but my head. I shoved a chair in front of the mirror and sat in it, naked. I touched myself, my legs spread and feet resting against the wall on either side of the mirror. I investigated each fold of my pussy and cunt, then touched my fingers to my mouth, tasting myself. And I fondled my breasts, watching, playing with my nipples until they hardened. I slipped my fingers in and out of myself, the fingers of one hand in my asshole, the fingers of the other in my cunt. And all the while, I watched. I was a stranger to myself. I was nobody I'd ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I'm going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you're lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don't worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I'm only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I'd learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn't. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me. He'd watched my eyes wander once he'd unlocked the door to his "special room" and led me inside. The walls were covered with straps, ropes, chain, shackles. My body was on fire. That night he cut my clothing off me. He shackled me to a metal bar. He locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. Chain between my legs, around my breasts. Metal in my mouth, my ass. Metal clamps pinching my nipples. And later, vibrator in my cunt. He stretched me out spread-eagle, lying on my back. He wrapped leather around my neck and tightened. He cut off my air. He made me come over and over. After he was done with me and let me loose, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his boots. He put a thinner collar on my neck and locked it in place. "You'll do everything I say. When I call, you'll come immediately." I stared at the floor. "Yes sir." "You're mine now." I shivered, not from cold, but from something else, something new, an electricity. For the first time, I wasn't fumbling in the dark anymore. "Yes sir."

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Infernal Restraints - 1016 Live

sandra70

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Duration: 18:53

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Sterling Times

These are some wonderful times we live in. When a beautiful woman like Zoey Sterling graces the insex stage. Her gargantuan tits just beg for a beating. She's got a desire to tied up and messed with too. The neck rope has her soaring.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sterling Times

sandra70

Dominatrix Audition

Have you ever wondered how one becomes a Dominatrix? How one learns to control another person's every thought and every action? Watch as Paige Richards goes thru her "Dominatrix Audition" with the legendary Isabella Sinclaire. Does Paige pass her audition? You be the judge.

Duration: 1:10:35
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1528kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Dominatrix Audition

Maxine X

She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.
He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 Dds. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight. Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

Download Maxine X

sandra70

Queen of Pain Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

Great porn movies with transsexuals, the fans will be satisfied! See screenshots and download a movie, enjoy!

Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Queen of Pain Elise Graves

Katie Thornton - Huge tits exercise & breast training machine

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Katie
Genres: BDSM, huge tits, treadmill, bondage, breast training machine

Exercise is so important for the HuCows in our herd! Katie is always on her hands and knees, she needs to get up and do a little workout! Good thing we have our treadmill to train our HuCows, so they can stay inside and safely burn some calories. With Katie's large udders, it's important for her to stay healthy and strong enough to carry around all that weight. Those udders weigh so much!! First, we make Katie walk the treadmill in high heels, very hard for a HuCow, but she still remembers how to walk in shoes. Her huge bell clanking, her udders swaying, she gets milked at the same time. After a while she is allowed to take off her shoes to go a bit faster! Katie produced some drops again, it is really going well!

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 867.4 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Huge tits exercise & breast training machine

sandra70

Bound By Sir B

obbi, a pretty brunette with nice natural breasts, is Sir B's new slave for today.
After she strips her clothes off, Sir B ties her hair up with rope and pulls her off her feet and on to her toes.
He lights a cigarette just to snuff it out on her tongue, then does a body tie on Bobbi and wraps her head up with tape.
He punishes her nipples with mouse traps and her pussy with clamps.
Soon she is bound to a bondage chair as her sore nipples are clamped and pulled as she is made to cum with a vibrator

Duration: 1:00:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 907.6 MB

Download Bound By Sir B

Busty bitch tied and crucified

Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Today we happily welcome back the MILF to end all MILFS, Ava Devine. She is all tits and ass, so curvy you just don't know where to look first. This out of control sex addict simply can not get enough orgasms, it doesn't matter how many she has, she always craves more. We have tried to break her sexually in the past with dick and it didn't even phase her. Time for the big guns-The Sybian.
The sybian is, quite simply, the most powerful vibrator known to man. It sounds like a jet plane taking off and strapped between a girl's legs, even a crazed sexual beast such as Ava will have no choice but to notice. The setup is quite simple. We tie her down, oil her up and turn on the sybian to work it's magic. That is all it takes. Ava is quickly reduced to a drooling, cumming, moaning, glassy-eyed mess. It seems that this sex addict just finally might be getting her fill.
However, Sexuallybroken isn't about giving girls their fill, it is about overwhelming them, blasting them right out of their pretty little skulls. In that spirit, we add not one but two cocks to the mix. While Ava is having orgasm after orgasm ripped out of her booming body, we go to town on her drooling mouthhole. Now she can't get on top of it, can't maintain. The cocks have no mercy, she is just a warm hole to use as we see fit. Bondage, orgasms, blowjobs, rinse and repeat. This will go on as long as we desire.
In the end she is completely used up, hanging limply in her bondage as the sybian owns her pussy, sweat glistening off of her outrageous curves. Today is the day that Ava Devine just might grasp the meaning of "Sexually Broken".

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6804kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Busty bitch tied and crucified

sandra70

Hogtie Honeys Part 2

Hogtied and ballgagged side-by-side, both ladies writhe on the floor in lacy bras and panties, then they take turns dominating and controlling each other's bound bodies. Finally, they're both in crossed-wrist hogties on the floor, clad in only sheer black pantyhose!

Duration: 1:00:47
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2388kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hogtie Honeys Part 2

Tough love

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: 625, Koko
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Breathplay, Caning, Cattle-prod, Chain, Chair, Decoration, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Knife-play,Labia-clamp, Marks, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Noose, Nose-hook, Pissing, plastic bag, Tip-toe, Tit-Torture, Vibrator

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth.
One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort.
Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this.

Duration: 52:49
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1190kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

Download Tough love

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors