BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 1

This clip starts with adara sitting on a chair. I ask her a few questions and explain what she's in for. I ask her if there's anything she's looking forward to, and she says that just looking forward to getting started. adara Loves bondage and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love providing it to her. Soon after we walk back into the scene. Her hands are now bound behind her back. I add a rope around her neck and tie it off overhead. Now I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I smack her ass as I hold onto her by her hair. adara has gorgeous legs, so I make her keep them spread as I add a chest harness. I then tightly bind her thighs in 4 places. Once again, I take a break from rigging and have some fun with her. More groping and ass smacking ensue! It's time for a gag. I order adarato open her mouth wide, and she does. I strap a big white ballgag in TIGHT! I add more ropes to her upper body and then I cut away her shirt exposing her tan, pert, pierced tits. I add more rope. Her denim shorts are cut off next. More rope is added,including an extremely tight crotchrope. I play with adara once again as she moans and drools. I leave her to endure the bondage as I sit back and enjoy her predicament. I order her to turn around so I can see her ass. She does. I think she would look good hogtied so I remove the neckrope and force her to her knees. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 1

Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.

A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

sandra70

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Lotus

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lotus

sandra70

Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Duration: 15:54

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Ivycat Begs for Cruel Gags, and Gets Them - Part 2

2 very large pair of panties are shoved in Ivycat's mouth and then sealed in with black tape. While she endures the gag, I start bending and tying all of the toes on her right foot up to her ankle. Once that is complete, I almost completely cwrap her head with vetwrap. I then tie all of her toes on her left foot the same way as the right. Next a lot more black tape is added to the gag and around her head. It's not long before I completely remove the gag.(The last gag is removed at the 16:04 mark) Ivycat is very sensitive and vocal. I left in all her reactions as I untie her and remove the clamps. The last 5 minutes of the clip are of Ivycat talking about the different gags.

Duration: 31:55

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ivycat Begs for Cruel Gags, and Gets Them - Part 2

sandra70

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape as well. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Duration: 16:52

File size: 756.6 MB

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3

Body & Soul

Release Year: 2023

Body and soul Alysha Laine becomes in her surreal dream of two strangers, slipped out ladies active a little bit extraterrestrial, and in his research laboratory brought. Both women vergnugen itself with Alysha Laine and test her loading capacity.

Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Body & Soul

sandra70

Dance of the whip

Olivia Outre Gives Her Love Slave A Good Old Fashion Butt Whipping. Bondage Spanking And Whipping

Duration: 1:39:14
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download Dance of the whip

Charlotte Vale

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.

Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

Download Charlotte Vale

sandra70

Trained

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger's slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It's not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil's best features is their ass. So of course that's what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trained

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel stands blind and cold wearing just an unbuttoned riding shirt with her wrists cuffed. The Vigilante soon uncuffs her wrists and ties her wrists overhead and apart to a spreader bar. He cuts her shirt off before he spreads and ties her ankles to another spreader bar. The upper bar is pulled up higher until Rachel is on her tippy toes. Soon she is being sprayed down with cold water. You can literally see her shivering and trembling as the the water beads and rolls down her nude body. The Vigilante rubs a bar of soap over her body before gagging Rachel with it. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 621.3 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 2

sandra70

Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

This is the lost episode and surely will one day be a highly sought after collectible! In this edition Dr. Cupcakes already has our heroines elbows bound. He continues adding rope. Her wrists are tied and rope is added above and blow her ample breasts. Her wrists are pulled up her back and tied off before more rope is added. She keeps complaining and asking to be released, but all that gets her is a ballgag. He makes her sit in a chair where he ties her bountiful breasts with baling twine. You can tell how uncomfortable this is by her reactions, when the good Dr. grabs a bound tit. She is then led to the table by her hair. She is lifted on top face down. Dr. Cupcakes grabs her and pulls her back onto the wedge that cruelly invades the space between her legs. He then pulls her legs apart wide and ties each ankle out to a spreaded bar (2x4) bolted to the end of the table. A rope is tied to her chest harness and she is pulled painfully back and up. The rope is tied off to the 4 x4 post which runs through the center of the table. Not only is this a very strenuous position, but the wedge between her legs sinks in deeper! Dr. Cupcakes walks away. What will happen to our sexy superheroine? What perils await? You already know... That clip has already been posted.

Duration: 20:19

File size: 912.6 MB

Download Superheroines Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

Supergirl God of War

She is a new . It's easy to tell as she is missing wrist cuffs, a mask, and a belt. The clip starts with she sneaking around a large industrial complex.

Duration: 54:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Supergirl God of War

sandra70

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Matt has brought Rain DeGrey home from a long car ride and, like most people; she is probably looking forward to a warm shower and a soft bed. That is a pretty stupid expectation, though, when you are being transported in the back of a van. When pigs want to relax and cool off they wallow in the mud. If it is good enough for them it is better than Rain deserves. It is disgusting and humiliating to roll around in filth, but it is sexy as hell to watch when Rain does it. Her time in the silo is a real treat. PD and Matt both want to use her and before they decide to take turns they put her through a brutal double team. Matt wants Rain's holes, and PD wants to make her suffer. Every inch of her is going to be sore. She does eventually get that shower she has been waiting for. It comes to her from a garden hose while she is strapped to the side of the silo. And, as if the freezing cold water wasn't enough, we have her poor little pussy split open on wooden wedge. The way it pushes her clit forward means the hose can focus directly on it. The icy cold blast has her sobbing and every time she opens her mouth to protest she has to deal with a jet right down her throat. No day is complete without a new twist on an old favorite device. Rain sucks dick like a pro but complains too much that her neck gets tired. We found a way to fix that. Mount a fucking machine to the back of her head and put an open-mouth gag in her face and she is ready to provide pleasure whenever you want. It is a brutal experience, overall, and Rain loved every second of it. While listening to her describe the events of the day you can hear how hot they made her. She considers suffering for us a badge of honor and it really shows.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 758.8 MB

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

The Reformatory

Studio: Spankedcheeks
Cast: Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Lucy Lauren has been sent to the reformatory for various drug offences and on arrival she is interviewed and then subjected to a strip search by the correction officer before going over her knee for a practical demonstration of what happens when you break the rules. During the spanking Lucy is rude and abusive to the officer which results in the officer administering a really hard spanking that soon has Lucy apologizing profusely. The punishment continues with Lucy receiving further punishment to her already sore bottom with leather strap and paddle until the officer is satisfied that she has learnt her lesson. The final indignity for Lucy is putting on the regulation reformatory uniform.
Lucy is in trouble again for punching another girl during an argument, being late for class and not keeping her room tidy. Correction officer Zoe Page is left with no alternative but to administer corporal punishment and soon has Lucy over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. The punishment continues with Lucy bent over for further chastisement with strap and paddle during which she is rude and abusive and fails to stay in position which requires officer Page to enlist the help of another member of staff to keep her in position. At the conclusion of the punishment Lucy makes the mistake of making an insulting comment to the staff member and quickly finds herself over his knee for another spanking to her already sore bottom before being taken back to her room.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download The Reformatory

sandra70

Needs More Cowbell

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Duration: 23:55

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Needs More Cowbell

Orgasm Hostages

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

sandra70

Cherry Torn Hole

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download Cherry Torn Hole

Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

I have tied Ophelia with rope, zipties, and twine, but never with speaker wire... That changes in this Video.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

Download Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

sandra70

Cat - Torture Lesson

Girls are very brutally tortured: sewed up his mouth, hung on hooks. needles pierced nipples is passed.

Format: avini
Duration: 55:31
Video: 640x480, XviD, 579kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 799.5 MB

Download Cat - Torture Lesson

Teen innocent girl gets bondage & deep brutal throat fucking are all about

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kristine Kahill, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Cute as a button Kristine Kahill is back for another serving of cock as only Sexuallybroken knows how to dish it out-extreme, no mercy, blast you into subspace blow jobs. She came to us to see if she can take what we dish out. Kristine may only be 20 years old, but she sucks cock like a champ. We start out with our smooth shaved slut firmly bound to one of our custom made wooden devices and on her knees. She is helpless, a cock sheath for our pleasure. We are going to challenge her today, we want to see just how much her tiny throat can take. The cock goes deep, owning the back of her throat. She struggles, but there is no escape. All she can do is submit and endure. Hoping that if she pleases us we might show her a scrap of mercy. We are not feeling very merciful. The cock slams, cutting off all air flow. Kristine drools and slobbers, trying to survive. It is down to animal instinct, hoping to stay on top of it. it doesn't matter, we always win in the end. Kristine is dazed and dizzy, but we are just getting started. It isn't enough to overwhelm her with cock, we want to push her to her limits. She is hauled up by the wooden device she is bound to and finds her tiny feet placed on wooden blocks. Now she has to carefully maintain her balance, not that we are going to make that easy for her. The vibrator to end all vibrators, the Hitachi, is added into the mix. Bound, cock dazed, gingerly perched on her toes and vibrated without mercy. Powerful orgasms rip through Kristine and there is nothing she can do to stop it-the very definition of a "helpless orgasm". Nipple clamps and a flogger are added, just because we can. Kristine is undone, overwhelmed and leaking cum and drool from her holes. We haul her up into a suspension and she limply dangles, a fucktoy waiting for the next time we want to take her down and play again...

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Teen innocent girl gets bondage & deep brutal throat fucking are all about

sandra70

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Extra Credit Part One

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Everyone has their strengths. Unfortunately classwork is not one of Sophie's. Her professor has offered and alternative form of learning. He's going to give her firsthand experience with some of the concepts he's been trying to teach her. If it were just that simple! Once Sophie is out of the classroom and he has her tied up she's going to have to show him what her strengths are. Sucking dick apparently comes easily to her. He suspends her and she's completely immobilized. Her cunt is just too enticing for him to leave untouched so he has his way with her. It's har

Duration: 1:03:10
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps

Download Extra Credit Part One

sandra70

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 1

It's the 4th of July and the escort service has a special going on. Dr. Cupcakes makes arrangements and has Chrissy meet him in a hotel. Once there, he offers her a drink. He has added a little something extra to it though and Chrissy is soon "a sleep" The clip starts with Dr. Cupcakes carrying Chrissy over his shoulder walking down a long corridor. Once inside his secret hideout he lays her on the floor. He returns shortly. He gropes ragdolls her limp body for a while. He puts her in several different positions as he continues groping her tits and ass. Then he grabs some leather straps and cuffs. He straps her ankles to her thighs and cuffs her wrists behind her back with the cuffs and a short strap. He leaves Chrissy laying on the floor. She eventually wakes up and starts yelling. Dr. Cupcakes quickly shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and tapes them in. After she is gagged the clip only lasts about 1 minute.

Duration: 12:07

File size: 542.4 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 1

Lush porn star Mahina Zaltana turned into a fire hydrant

Mahina Zaltana was born with a very sensitive pussy. Once you put a vibrator on it, she squirts almost instantly. There isn't a thing she can do to stop it, she is helpless to the overwhelming sensation. We love squirters here at Sexuallybroken, they are so much fun to play with. Today we are going to drain Mahina dry.
Blindfolded, gagged and bound in a kneeling position with her arms strictly stretched over her head, Mahina awaits her fate. The blindfold prevents her from anticipating the action, all she can do is guess and endure. Some heavy nipple weights clamped on over her bright red dress reinforce that her breasts are nothing but a toy for our use. Her response to the vibrator is powerful and instant-she gushes uncontrollably all over our stage like a poorly trained puppy. While her squirt is still dripping through the boards of our stage, we introduce a rock hard cock to the back of her mouthhole.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 772.0 MB

Download Lush porn star Mahina Zaltana turned into a fire hydrant

sandra70

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, forcing her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the horse and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Duration: 23:24

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

Living Bondage Fantasy

PD is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Living Bondage Fantasy

sandra70

The Tits

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Tits

Riding The Curves

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riding The Curves

sandra70

Crude crucifixion of A redhead

In the Middle Ages they would have immediately burnt the witch, however, lord Tiger does not treat them less gentle.

Duration: 1:46:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Crude crucifixion of A redhead

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Chanelle moans and struggles as she endures her tight bondage as I go out to the van for more rope. When I return, she gets tied up even tighter and then placed on the floor. I step away once again to make a phone call as Chanelle struggles and moans on the floor. When I get back, I see right away that she has too much movement for my liking, so I hogtie her. With her hair and toes tied and incorporated into the hogtie, her movement is severely limited. She's starting to give up at this point. The anger is subsiding as she knows she has been defeated. I step away and enjoy watching her struggle. It is a good idea to completely break your captive before transport... just makes it that much easier. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps

File size: 579.2 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 2

sandra70

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

Rosaleen's Diary: The Awakening Of Innocence

Studio: Strictlyenglishonline
Cast: Rosaleen Young, Sarah Harvey Lewis
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

This is the first video featuring the fantasies of Rosaleen Young (the girl with the world's most spankable bottom). She stars as an innocent girl sent to spend the school holidays with her Aunt Elizabeth. Little does she suspect that her aunt, a dedicated corporal punishment enthusiast, has plans to 'educate' her young ward. With the help of her aunt's colleague, the sombre disciplinarian Earl Grey, Rosaleen is shown the pain and the pleasure of a red bottom. This unique and highly imaginative film contains spanking (wet panties and bare bottomed), the hairbrush, the birch and the cane as her aunt submits her to firm discipline. Rosaleen's Diaries: The Awakening of Innocence is pure delight for all who share Rosaleen's love of corporal punishment.

Duration: 1:08:05
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Rosaleen's Diary: The Awakening Of Innocence

sandra70

Angel in bondage

Retro film from German freaks in which Mistress Antoinette teaches slave Angela of all the details of subordination.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:07
Video: 512x384, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1219kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

Download Angel in bondage

Russian roulette petgirl Jane

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane

Playing russian roulette with our petgirl Jane, and of course a lot of spanking and testing the bull whip on her back.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 93.2 MB

Download Russian roulette petgirl Jane

sandra70

Sei mein Herr Part 3

Black lady, a remarkably pretty desire servant from the best house, also makes on the ground a good figure. Clipped, whipped and with weights laden she rides a thick elastic cone. Slave Biggi, long-haired and cheeky, gehrt from you with hard metal clips in the full tits educated. She stretches the bottom with the Plug and then licks the thick Gummistck to coach the deep, good oral traffic.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:12
Video: 576x432, XviD, 898kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Sei mein Herr Part 3

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... A pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's to tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the crotchrope and forcing Lilly to arch her back. She still tries to bitch, but it fades into heavy breathing, especially when I rip open her blazer and cut off her bra. Once I really start groping, squeezing and slapping her tits, Lilly stops talking all together. You do hear lots of panting and moaning though. I eventually remove the crotchrope. That's just a warm up for what's to come. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:37

File size: 881.9 MB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 1

sandra70

AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

She thinks she's better than everyone because she has a degree. She thinks she should have my office, which is much nicer than hers. She's a constant bitch because she resents me for being where I am. I finally got sick of it and jokingly made her an offer I knew she couldn't refuse. I told her that if I tied her up, and she could escape, then she could have my office. She jumped on the challenge. I knew her over confidence would be her downfall once again. I had her meet me at my workshop. I started tying her and immediately she starts bitching. I stay calm for now as I secure her arms behind her back. I then give her ass a few hard smacks. She yelps and is stunned. She is having a hard time comprehending what is going on right now. This settles her down a bit. I continue tying her. She soon returns to her bitchy ways though. After a while, I lift her dress up and start smacking her ass again. She tries to writhe away, but her neckrope prevents that. I grab her by her hair and continue slapping her ass hard. I tire of her constant whining and bitching, so I shove a pair of panties in her mouth and then seal them in with clear tape. I continue wrapping the tape over her eyes as well, which effectively blindfolds her. With AJ somewhat subdued, I continue binding her. I add a tight crotchrope and then tightly bind her legs. I repeatedly start slapping her ass again after her legs are bound. I then add a bit more rope to her upper body bondage and then... Guess I beat her ass a bit more, but I realize that it will take more than some hand spanking to cure AJ. I walk off as AJ tries to maintain her balance as she stands tightly bound and blind. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 29:01

Download AJ Cured of Bitchiness with Strict Bondage Bastinado - Part 1

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle so we can get a good view of her outfit and bindings. I come back after a short while and tightly bind her legs with leather straps. I pull up a chair and Adara sits as she is not very good at standing in heels. I go to get the head harness and bit gags while Adara waits patiently. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:11

File size: 862.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors