BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

They say blondes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download They say blondes

Hit And Run

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Tied

Slave girlfriend bondage and hard tied on bed fucking, two bdsm scene.

Duration: 44:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 982.8 MB

Download Hit And Run

sandra70

Suzie Carina - no escape

Beautiful Suzie Carina returned to our studio yesterday feeling very excited to sit on the Sybian again. It's hard to believe that she's still single. With such a beautiful face guys should be standing in line for her. She told us that it's been a while since she had sex and that she might jump off the Sybian because of her very sensitive pussy. Of course we knew exactly what to do with her. We tied her up to make sure that she isn't going anywhere soon!

Duration: 3:11
Video: 848x448, AVC (H.264), 1980kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 49.7 MB

Download Suzie Carina - no escape

Eryn Rose scene 4

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave model, Eryn Rose naked standing hard rope bondage action.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Eryn Rose scene 4

sandra70

HT - The Bitch In A Bag - Ebony Girl Chanell Heart

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.
The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.

Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - The Bitch In A Bag - Ebony Girl Chanell Heart

The Beauty

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Beauty

sandra70

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture

Chastity teen girl Jade Claire ball gagged and gets shocked action.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

Download Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

sandra70

Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau

Petgirl Yvette Costeau servs the morning post and get a lesson with the newspaper on her butt. And for better education with the bull whip.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

Download Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

Bethany - armbinder test

Cute young Bethany wanted to try an armbinder! Well, who are we to say no to this fair skinned beauty? She is just so gorgeous and she really loves bondage! Bethany does not even struggle much, she just loved the feeling of being in an armbinder. She is submissive, so she basically just waits until she is freed. And if not, she just keeps enjoying her predicament. She loved the tightness of the armbinder, but it was the pink ballgag she really lost her mind about. She wanted to stay gagged for a long time, just because it was her favorite color!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 358.3 MB

Download Bethany - armbinder test

sandra70

Bella vs. The Chain Strappado

Bella starts with her legs screwed to the floor with chain, ensuring that she stays on her knees. More chain follows for her wrists and elbows. They are left touching, locked in place by unyielding steel. With a final chain her arms are pulled up, leaving her bound to the ceiling and floor. Just to be sure she has no extra slack, a weight is hung from her neck pulling her down to the floor. Finding a comfortable position is nearly impossible; she can only struggle and hope that something breaks loose.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 259.9 MB

Download Bella vs. The Chain Strappado

Caned In The Cage

In this bondage and discipline short, your favorite creature gets caned in her cage! Blindfolded with her hands bound in front of her with a stainless steel monocuff, Greyhound is ordered into her modified cage, she crawls over the first waist high bar then slides herself under a second lower bar living her face down in the cage with her ass high in the air and presented nicely for caning. Watch as she gets her ass cropped and caned by her owner until some lovely marks appear then gets her dripping pussy teased and cropped as well.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Caned In The Cage

sandra70

Mishelle Real

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mishelle Real

Clara boob cuffed to the wall

We gave new girl Clara three neck cuffs. She was a little confused, as she only has 1 neck, but she soon worked out where the other two should go. They were attached to the wall by a chain, so she would be stuck by only her boobs for this afternoon. It can be quite frustrating having big boobs that can be cuffed. Models sometimes feel it is not fair they get some challenges that other models can't do. Clara has always been happy with her big breasts, but not today, she would need a key to be released, where other models would just have walked away. Life is not fair!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Clara boob cuffed to the wall

sandra70

Kelly Style Silk Scarf Self Bondage

House wife Ariel, self gag and blindfold bondage on chair action.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Kelly Style Silk Scarf Self Bondage

Torture of Loyalty - Part 2.

Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Torture of Loyalty - Part 2.

sandra70

I love him

I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

Download I love him

Ashley Bulgari locked in a very tall posture collar

Ashley Bulgari! Very sexy, and a very obedient and cute pet slave girl! She loves kinky stuff, but what we were about to do to her went a bit too far, even for her. We locked her beautiful neck tightly into a stiff and very tall leather posture collar, using double padlocks to be sure. The collar is actually a little too tall for Ashley, making it hard to breathe. She can not move her head at all! With a body harness and a leather armbag, Ashley is completely helpless and struggling on the floor, hoping we will release her from this awful collar soon!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 135.7 MB

Download Ashley Bulgari locked in a very tall posture collar

sandra70

The dripping pussy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Dee is in the spike chair.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The dripping pussy

Creep Suck

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

sandra70

Beaming

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth. When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.

Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Beaming

Gigi bitch bondage

Slut bitch Gigi extreme standing red ball gagged and tied action.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Gigi bitch bondage

sandra70

Wedged

O.T. starts out strong with some basics. While Anna is bent over and cuffed to a wooden frame by shackles around her wrists and a metal collar, he pulls her dress up and drapes it over her head. Then he spanks and flogs her bare ass until it is bright red. Then he keeps going. Tears are welling up in her eyes as he mercilessly tears into the soft flesh of her ass but still he presses on, swinging his arm over and over again until they overflow and she is crying all over the post she's tied to.

Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wedged

Emma scene 3

Busty slave model Emma, hard all body tied, suspended bondage action.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

Download Emma scene 3

sandra70

Apartment pt.1 - Insex

Studio: HardTied

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Apartment pt.1 - Insex

Fuckface Deepthroat Gag Bondage Used Mouth To Oral Creampie

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy blonde April, hard bondage and deep throat face fucking action.

Duration: 7:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

Download Fuckface Deepthroat Gag Bondage Used Mouth To Oral Creampie

sandra70

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Release Year: 2023

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3

Captured Firecracker Redhead

A damsel in distress or a damsel in need?
They just drift in streetwalker or floozy, cis or gender bent. They swarm to fill the need, irrespective of how the winds of Eros are blowing. The harlots are thickest when the weather is fairest.
The dungeon master exhibits preference. Subjects for torturous doom! They sate his tick to clean their clock with the wonderful sounds of screaming whores.
A few hours in the hot sun tames even the most stubborn street meat.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

File size: 637.0 MB

Download Captured Firecracker Redhead

sandra70

Cute shocks

Cute teen girl Cherry English, cuffed and first time shocked action.

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download Cute shocks

Lina Roselina shocked again

Cute 18 yo. teen model Lina Roselina ball gagged and shocked torture.

Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps

File size: 664.7 MB

Download Lina Roselina shocked again

sandra70

Fast shocks

Big tits sexy girl Alisa cuffed and first time shock collar challenge.

Duration: 5:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14517kbps

File size: 545.3 MB

Download Fast shocks

SexuallyBroken Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

They do not come much more eager a slut then Rain DeGrey. A lifestyler that got into porn so that she could get to live out all of her fantasies and desires, she is here today to get throat drilled and dicked down properly as only Sexuallybroken can..

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6793kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey

sandra70

Mercy West - No Mercy

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

Head Box

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Caning, Fingering, Ring Gag, Masturbation, Spanking, Cum in Mouth, Water Bondage, Boot Licking

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Head Box

sandra70

Bewildered debut

Super sexy model Vivian Wood cuffed and extreme shocked action.

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14485kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Bewildered debut

Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets. It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

Download Bad Bunny

sandra70

Break Her Down - Claire Adams

Dee owes Claire Adams a bit of punishment. The last time they met Claire was more than a little rude and SD is going to teach her some manners. She is a master of keeping her composure, but even she will be sobbing in no time under the cruel cane SD brings to bear.
Most women can take a good flogging, but when it means taking the beating right on their exposed pussy. Few women enjoy a fat cock in their asshole and Claire is no exception. It is even worse when the mistress of pain wielding the oversized dildo has a score to settle. Dee is going to break this bitch more than once, and each time is sweeter than the last.

Duration: 1:02:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.4 MB

Download Break Her Down - Claire Adams

Cum Hunger - Lila Katt

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her heart's content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain.
When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet haven't had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isn't finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest.
Being made to cum over and over isn't the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lila's sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fucked with makes her pussy so wet that Dee can't help but fuck it again, this time with a pogo-dick. Lila is such a slut; when Dee pulls it out she whimpers for more.

Format: real
Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Cum Hunger - Lila Katt

sandra70

Restraint

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

Download Restraint

Busty Naked Amazons Heavily Overpowered

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Busty Naked girls, silk gagged, boobs and all body double bondaged action.

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Busty Naked Amazons Heavily Overpowered

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors